Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063914 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rant!!!
I feel silly right now. I've been feeling irritable since and started crying this evening for no reason. This pregnancy!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mamas in the house please what home remedy can I use for this my cough oo.. Since yesterday and it mostly disturb me at night.

Anticipate your reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
forzarush:
Rant!!!
I feel silly right now. I've been feeling irritable since and started crying this evening for no reason. This pregnancy!
I was in this shoe during my previous preggy
It's hormones at work. Pls try and avoid anything that is capable of triggering sadness biko. Listen to cool music if you're a fan
Pele! In due time you will successfully offload and won't remember these pregnancy packages
E~hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
miraclebaby:
Welcome back. I think you're the first Valentine mother grin grin

My own valentine baby decided to be two.

The results of my valentine exam was a double distinction

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
izaray:
Congratulations dear, you're welcome
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
4realwoman:
welcome mama n happy bumping to you

Thank you very plenty

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
vinoj0225:
Confirmed!!! Most mamas here have been waiting for you and your team mates. You're free to be their captain grin grin

Yes ooooo

I have always been captain but the only issue is that I usually port to the next month .

I will try to make an exception with this one.

Oya all October mamas pls come out oooooo
The early valentine kpekus has germinated already ���

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
forzarush:
Rant!!!

Pele
This too shall pass.

Take it one step at a time.It will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
estilo:
Mamas in the house please what home remedy can I use for this my cough oo.. Since yesterday and it mostly disturb me at night.

Anticipate your reply
I had same about 3weeks back and my doctor gave me a cough syrup which helped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
missmalachi:

Omg... Congratulations Sweetie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
blessedmumi:

What a faithful God! The expectation of his people shall NEVER be cut short. Congratulations sis, my excitement is literally over the roof. Welcome my angel
Thanks darling Sis. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Funkaish:
its ignorance, if my moms is praying for me..she would always say that "woni fi obe gbebi e" meaning that I would not use CS for delivery...until I explained to her to its God that gives doctors the wisdom of CS....its not until you deliver tru vaginal before claiming Hebrew woman delivery...the best is mom and child are perfectly fine...May God help us

My mum would say all my sisters gave birth naturally, i will just laugh,she doesnt know i jave book my day and month.nothing but cs for me ooo.i no strong abeg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 2:29am On Mar 15, 2020
nahzyla:
Hello mums,
I have a question to ask sorry if I sound a bit ignorant by asking but I wanted to know

Why are many moms against CS so much to the point of endangering their lives?

Apart from people that don't have the fund, the major problem is ignorance. As per recovery time, it depends. My sis I'm law has her 3 kids via CS and she's usually up and moving about on the second day. Just nothing stressful but she moves around the house and within a week she's already healed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2020
missmalachi:

Wow. I love twins. Congrats mama. I tap from your miracle on my next journey

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 2:36am On Mar 15, 2020
estilo:

Anticipate your reply
My hospital recommended Robitussum (sp) cough syrup
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:36am On Mar 15, 2020
missmalachi:

Wow, abeg how you keep yansh take write the kpekusing exams?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2020
missmalachi:

Wow congrats o
See me dancing oo The Lord is good
Successful delivery to you in due time
Father Lord I tap from the double blessing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Pearl05:

Wow, abeg how you keep yansh take write the kpekusing exams?
Hay god! Lolzzz abeg nor ki me with laff this early mormor lol e reach to ask sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Congratulations to all March mamas dropping it hot hot, may your LOs be a source of joy and happiness to you all. To the remaining of us, may we all give birth smooth and safely at our appointed times.

Please mamas, help me out. I just changed to a new hospital and before then I was given Fansider on the 17th of February, so in my new hospital, I went for my ANC (ist time in the hospital) on the 11th of March and was prescribed another one. I told the doctor that I've taken fansider in my former hospital and he removed the drug. Now my question is how many times is this drug given in the course of pregnancy and how many months interval should it be administered?

Second question, I have taken two doses of TT in my former hospital and the doctor in d new hospital prescribed another one. I told him I have taken twice and he still didn't remove it, saying that I will need to bring evidence that I have taken before as I have said...(Me in my mind, Oga doctor! Will I be lying abi is it not for my own good undecided undecided, okay o). So I collected the TT and instead of me to take it to the treatment room where it will be administered, I waka go meet matron and explain to her. She told me after the second dose that I took, the next dose should be administered after 6months... when I go don give birth sef. So I was confused, I just kept the injection in my bag and left. Abeg what do you all have to say to this? I'm a FTM and team June. Help me out please!

NB: Biko sorry for the long post.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2020
@ Limahgirl I can't remember how antimalaria is administered again other mamas will answer you

As for the TT pls don't take it. When you give birth go to any hospital with the hospital card carrying your tt appointments and it will be administered

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2020
tatacherie:

I was in this shoe during my previous preggy
It's hormones at work. Pls try and avoid anything that is capable of triggering sadness biko. Listen to cool music if you're a fan
Pele! In due time you will successfully offload and won't remember these pregnancy packages
E~hugs
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2020
missmalachi:

Pele This too shall pass.
Take it one step at a time.It will surely end in praise.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Limahgirl:
Congratulations to all March mamas dropping it hot hot, may your LOs be a source of joy and happiness to you all. To the remaining of us, may we all give birth smooth and safely at our appointed times.

Please mamas, help me out. I just changed to a new hospital and before then I was given Fansider on the 17th of February, so in my new hospital, I went for my ANC (ist time in the hospital) on the 11th of March and was prescribed another one. I told the doctor that I've taken fansider in my former hospital and he removed the drug. Now my question is how many times is this drug given in the course of pregnancy and how many months interval should it be administered?

Second question, I have taken two doses of TT in my former hospital and the doctor in d new hospital prescribed another one. I told him I have taken twice and he still didn't remove it, saying that I will need to bring evidence that I have taken before as I have said...(Me in my mind, Oga doctor! Will I be lying abi is it not for my own good undecided undecided, okay o). So I collected the TT and instead of me to take it to the treatment room where it will be administered, I waka go meet matron and explain to her. She told me after the second dose that I took, the next dose should be administered after 6months... when I go don give birth sef. So I was confused, I just kept the injection in my bag and left. Abeg what do you all have to say to this? I'm a FTM and team June. Help me out please!

NB: Biko sorry for the long post.
Concerning the PPT (fansidar) doctors are of different opinions but on the issue of TT, the matron is right.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Limahgirl

I took my 3rd dose after I had my baby and the 4th one will be a yr after the 3rd dose.

To avoid confusion, go to your former hospital to get your TT card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning sabi mamas, please someone should remind me of the way to do nipple cleaning as I am now 35 wks gestational.

Please make una chuck mouth abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good afternoon mums, sabi mamas help me, I have this chest congestion often in the morning in short I have collapsed twice and I'm just 20weeks gone. Been to hospital and all dosage increased plus antacid yet I still feel this though reduced.
Pls what can I do??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
LaJoie2x:
Good morning sabi mamas, please someone should remind me of the way to do nipple cleaning as I am now 35 wks gestational.

Please make una chuck mouth abeg.
just get olive oil or coconut oil and cotton wool. Put some oil on some wool and work your way on the nipple and areola. just finished mine set.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
bettylizzy:
Good afternoon mums, sabi mamas help me, I have this chest congestion often in the morning in short I have collapsed twice and I'm just 20weeks gone. Been to hospital and all dosage increased plus antacid yet I still feel this though reduced.
Pls what can I do??
report back at the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
ijeije123:
Mummies, these are Kids IPad, Kids learning Machine and Kids toy pad. Prices are N18500, N7500, and N3000 respectively. Location is Ikorodu, Lagos. Delivery nationwide.
Call/ 0.8.1.4.0.9.7.9.two.9.8

Where in ikorodu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gentlemum(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday beautiful mama's how are we doing? Congratulations to the new births and welcome my fellow team members.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks ma.

forzarush:
report back at the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I have this car seat for dash. Only problem with it is that it's not been cleaned.

My location is Abuja.
I'd prefer an abuja mama cos of delivery.

First to indicate gets it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.