Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123685 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new month mamas and this is wishing April mamas safe and fast delivery and I pray that the Lord will go before us all to clear the way in Jesus name, Amen.
No type of virus will come near us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Stay safe and Avoid crowded places for now.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:09am On Apr 01, 2020
TEAM MARCH SIGNING OUT IN GRAND STYLE

The month of March has finally come to an end.

To the glory of the Almighty God, we came, we delivered our babies no loss was recorded its not by our power nor by might, we say a very big Thank you to God. I pray our children be a continuous source of joy to us, May they be the coolness of our eyes, the good Lord will continue to provide all we need to take care of them.
Congratulations once again mothers of great children.

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& XY delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
2. estilo ....................7th/11th............. XY delivered 19th March BA seen awaiting BS
3. mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY delivered 18th Feb BA/BS seen
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX delivered 5th March BA/BS seen
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY delivered 9th March BA seen awaiting BS
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XY delivered 12th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX delivered 22nd March BA/BS seen
9. Graced2018 ...........11th.................XX Delivered 1st March BA/BS seen
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY delivered 3rd March BA/BS seen
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY delivered 16th March BA seen awaiting BS
12. PINK1000............. 8th....................XX delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. XX delivered 17th March BA/BS seen
14. MumDiamond ............15th.............XX delivered 21st March BA/BS seen
15. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY. Delivered 29th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
16. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY delivered Feb 27 BA/BS seen
17. Asapretty ..................6th..............XY delivered 17th March BA/BS seen
18. Piragirl ....................28th.............. XX delivered 20th March BA seen awaiting BS
19. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY & XX. Delivered 29th Jan... BA/BS Seen
20. Folash .....................20th..............XY DELIVERED 11th March BA seen awaiting BS
21. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY delivered 24th March BA seen awaiting BS
22. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28......XX delivered 19th March BA seen awaiting BS
23. RealAngel55............. 8th................XX delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
24. Rollykotex................. 7th................XX delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
25. Zaynie (for her sister)......... 3rd......XY delivered 10th March BA seen awaiting BS

Team March 2020, the best team ever thanks for making the journey a memorable one. Please let's drop our BS

Bluefin
Anapuao
Sophiemama
smoochii
Favourme026 how are you teamies, I believe some of you have given birth already we are awaiting your BA, May God make it easy for you. I hand over you people to team April, cappo PatKing although your team was selfish no porter please take care of my teamies

Blackfinegirl
Amishahussnah
Omariopat
Legendsmother
February mamas we are yet to hear from you guys, I believe everything is alright. Cappo PatKing please take over.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 01, 2020
shadow88:
Good morning mummies,I was the lady that had stillbirth in January after my six weeks appointment I started the usual routine then I tested positive lastweek which makes it three weeks this week,I started spotting yesterday which is brownish in colour immediately I did test it was still positive but this morning I started seeing thick dark brown blood its not staining my pad but when I pee I repeated the test again it came out negative
please mummies I don't know what the issue is
No transportation here to take me to the hospital please help me mum

Sincerely I wish you could go to the hospital because this is not too good.... I had the same issue and I lost the baby, I was having dark brown discharge didn't know it's part of the sign and other things contributed sha... Please take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 01, 2020
bimberry1307:

Sweee delivery to us all.
#stayhome
#staysafe
N.B Jehovahoverdo pls get in touch. I hope you're doing fine.

My cappo.. How body, lol, you mean you are lazy now, omo I am not o, the energy is on another level and insomnia has been dealing with me for days now, I woke up since 11 and here I am. Anyways I will use the opportunity to face. My business..... More strength to you and all mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Please help me ,I really need money to buy foodstuffs,the one I have is finished and no going out to hustle cos of lockdown.Im really broke.

Please,John Olabisi 0037301203 gtb.Thank you a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Ayaoye:

My cappo.. How body, lol, you mean you are lazy now, omo I am not o, the energy is on another level and insomnia has been dealing with me for days now, I woke up since 11 and here I am. Anyways I will use the opportunity to face. My business..... More strength to you and all mamas
Body dey cloth my sister. I'm not used to sitting at home doing nothing. This lock down is really taking its toll on me jare couple with one side of my thigh up to my bumbum wey dey pain me. It is well sha and amen to your prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChizziCindy(f): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Welcome to the month of April mamas, where are my teamies ooh... It's our month of congratulation and thanksgiving, there shall be no loss in Jesus name (Amen).

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2020
TEAM MAY 2020, APRIL ROLL CALL

Happy New month of April my teamies, May this month be good to us and our household and I pray no plague will come near us. Amen!

How is the lockdown in our area? For me this lockdown has increased my laziness oo lipsrsealed My routine is eat, sleep, press phone, eat, sleep. Even body don heavy embarassed . It is well

How body and LO? Please don’t allow coro to scare you from your antenatal o, just practice safe distance and always sanitise your hands well. Avoid opening public doors with your hand instead use your leg, elbow or arm.

Last week i landed in my hospital armed with my nose mask, hand gloves and sanitizer. I already plan to go late so they would have done all the singing, dancing and lectures (didn’t expect them to do that again sef considering the situation of things)
On getting there, I was told i dont need to wear gloves as it will pose more danger sef. How When you wear glove, it easily pick up different microbes then you still touch your phone (assuming you need to pick a call) hence transferring microbes to your phone. Or you want to write using a pen, some of the microbe are also transferred to the pen. If you finally throw away the gloves when you are through, you still have the microbes on your phone and pen which will still come back to you. Only doctors can use gloves as such because they discard after each use not wearing one gloves all day long. I just reason the matter and threw the gloves away come face my hand sanitizer.

Shopping nko? I hope we are through with shopping oo, especially with this lockdown. We should start packing our bags in bits now especially those early May mamas. Biko, i no wan hear stories.

We should be in our 35th, 34th, 33rd, 32nd, and 31st weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY----------------- 5th
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY------------------- 27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 22nd
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - - - - - -XY-- - - - - - - - - - - - - 9th
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -5th
18. MrsTgee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

If you are a May mama and you have not registered, you are very wrong angry . Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

Also, if you have checked baby gender, please share so i can update as well or are you all team surprise .

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Happy New month to everyone...this is also my birth month and also my birthday month,..

Team April let's all go into the favor room and multiply

Team April .... team blessed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Pls mamas in d house I HV been HV pain like my period for 1week nw smtime stomach pain we are just 16 weeks gone wat can cause it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2020
bimberry1307:
This is supposed to be for tomorrow but I don't know if the spirit of laziness to type will visit tomorrow, so I'm doing this now.

AUGUST L 20PLENTY ROLL CALL

Moniker..............EDD.................SEX
bimberry1307........14/22......unknown
Fab08...........06..............unknown
Babygal2020..........07........unknown
Sallywho...............14..........unknown
Greatness366........02.........unknown
Fisayomi1..............26.........unknown
Bisade44...........22............unknown
Ayaoye .............25..........unknown
Mummychimaobi1.......05....unknown
Ambient ..............01 .............XY
Tolutomi02 .........29..........unknown
Spicy128..............12 ......unknown
Slayingjo...........24 ........unknown
Goldendollars..... 12 ......unknown
Jehovahoverdo ??

My fellow August teamie, how we dey? How are we coping with this issue of corona? We shall all pass this phase safely by His grace.
Ayaoye, Bisade44 and goldendollars una well done.

Antenatal

I have an appointment next month 6th and I'm planning to go. Pls don't let us miss our appointments, we can go prepared. With nose mask and gloves along with hand sanitizer, I think we can manage it. No plague shall before us lagbara Olohun.

Shopping shopping!

I said this a while ago, we don't have to wait till we have all the money at hand or till we find out our baby's gender. There are some things we can get wether the baby is pink or blue. Those nurses at the hospital no get joy at all o, they can insult the living daylights out of person without considering the situation at hand. Abeg one by one, start buying and before you know it, you're done. I'm done already with my baby things. Only few things left for myself. The earlier the better Abeg.

Enough said, let me rant small. Mamas pls help o, I've been having this funny ache (though not funny at all) in my thigh up to one side of my bumbum. This is the first time I'll be experiencing this and it's making me waka anyhow. Anyone having this kind of experience?

Sweee delivery to us all.
#stayhome
#staysafe
N.B Jehovahoverdo pls get in touch. I hope you're doing fine.
Cappo good morning and happy New month, am fine oo today is my anc but I didn't attend o my husband said I should stay home oo,I have not bought anything yet oo and baby is kicking me up and down.in all I give God the glory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2020
Pls mamas in d house I HV like menstrual pain for 1 week nw ,stomach discomfort we are 16weeks gone wat can be d cause d wat can I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adesquare2(f): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning able mamas, please kindly permit me to rant. I was at the hospital (Orile-Agege General Hospital) this morning for my ANC as early as 5:45 am because of the crowd so that I can be attended to on time. At exactly 8:00am, someone came to send all of us home and said we should only come to the hospital when our water breaks or we see blood. Not a single doctor available to attend to us. So many of us are due already. As at last week wednesday, the doctor that attended to me even told me I might give birth before today yet we were all sent back. Someone said she has even passed 40 weeks and she was also sent home. The most shocking is a lady who came for elective CS and was also turned back that they are not doing elective CS for now. She left almost crying and said she does not even know where to go to or which hospital will accept her today. I feel so concerned for her as I type. As for me, I am 38 weeks and 4 days already. What if I fall into labour and there is no water or blood which is the only requirement given to come to the hospital. To also think that I already paid more than 80 percent of my hospital bill at this general hospital. My question now is if it is possible to get a good private hospital that will accept someone at this stage of pregnancy? If yes, can you please recommend?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new month gbogbo belleful mamas, team April go ye and bring forth with ease!!

Ayam still searching for my team members oh though I already see bomgirl and ambient grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Adesquare2:
Good morning able mamas, please kindly permit me to rant. I was at the hospital (Orile-Agege General Hospital) this morning for my ANC as early as 5:45 am because of the crowd so that I can be attended to on time. At exactly 8:00am, someone came to send all of us home and said we should only come to the hospital when our water breaks or we see blood. Not a single doctor available to attend to us. So many of us are due already. As at last week wednesday, the doctor that attended to me even told me I might give birth before today yet we were all sent back. Someone said she has even passed 40 weeks and she was also sent home. The most shocking is a lady who came for elective CS and was also turned back that they are not doing elective CS for now. She left almost crying and said she does not even know where to go to or which hospital will accept her today. I feel so concerned for her as I type. As for me, I am 38 weeks and 4 days already. What if I fall into labour and there is no water or blood which is the only requirement given to come to the hospital. To also think that I already paid more than 80 percent of my hospital bill at this general hospital. My question now is if it is possible to get a good private hospital that will accept someone at this stage of pregnancy? If yes, can you please recommend?

It is well wit u mama, I think they made such decision bcoz of d pandemic spreading around. However, there are private hospitals who accepts even at d point of labor, u just have to consider proximity and since u are almost due u really need to be on d look out ASAP

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2020
@Adesquare2, the best for you now is to look for good private hospital around your area and make all the necessary enquiry from them on how much it will cost for normal and cs just to be on safe side. May God make it easy for you n April mamas on you delivery day, Amen.

I think does that registered with general hospital now need to find out if they are still accepting people and if not be let try and make attentive arrangements most especially our April and early May mamas as porting is allowed.

May God help and protect us all from this convid19 in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adesquare2(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2020
Someone just sent me the medical director's number. He is currently not picking but the person just assured me that He is a good man that listens well. He said He will address the situation as soon as I am able to get in touch with him. However, I have just been told that Crystal hospital in Akowonjo and Hamkad, U-turn will still accept so I will go before the week runs out. Thank for yoir concern.
Goldenheart002:

It is well wit u mama, I think they made such decision bcoz of d pandemic spreading around. However, there are private hospitals who accepts even at d point of labor, u just have to consider proximity and since u are almost due u really need to be on d look out ASAP

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2020
ijeije123:
MY midwife advised me to take tea, Lipton precisely starting from 7 months to make baby not to big to push. So I guess Lipton makes babies thin while Milo makes babies fat. Maybe u should reduce the frequency of the tea till u r seven months. And as for ugliness, I doubt anything can make a baby ugly.
Please momma how often can the lipton be taken biko? I also don't want big baby that will give me tears abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babiesoflagos(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Ziby:
Pls mamas in d house I HV like menstrual pain for 1 week nw ,stomach discomfort we are 16weeks gone wat can be d cause d wat can I do

Hi Good morning,
Sorry for the late reply.
Abdominal cramps and pains are normal during pregnancy. Starting from 12weeks upwards.
It's presumed to be caused by expansion of ur womb to accommodate the growing foetus. Some muscles and ligaments will be stretched causing the pain.
It shouldn't last so long, it usually subsides.

Meanwhile u shuld complain to your doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babiesoflagos(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning Mama's in d house...

Congrats to those who have delivered already.
Safe delivery to those in labour.
To those who are still preggy, I think we should start collecting contacts of doctors and matrons of our ANC hospital.
Hearing @Adesquare2's story really made my heart ache.
Let's have a direct link to our caregivers in times like dis.

We paid for their service, so if dey cannot attend to us in d hospital they should atleast be reachable whenever we need them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
angeltolly:

Happy New month of April my teamies, May this month be good to us and our household and I pray no plague will come near us. Amen!

How is the lockdown in our area? For me this lockdown has increased my laziness oo lipsrsealed My routine is eat, sleep, press phone, eat, sleep. Even body don heavy embarassed . It is well

How body and LO? Please don’t allow coro to scare you from your antenatal o, just practice safe distance and always sanitise your hands well. Avoid opening public doors with your hand instead use your leg, elbow or arm.

Last week i landed in my hospital armed with my nose mask, hand gloves and sanitizer. I already plan to go late so they would have done all the singing, dancing and lectures (didn’t expect them to do that again sef considering the situation of things)
On getting there, I was told i dont need to wear gloves as it will pose more danger sef. How When you wear glove, it easily pick up different microbes then you still touch your phone (assuming you need to pick a call) hence transferring microbes to your phone. Or you want to write using a pen, some of the microbe are also transferred to the pen. If you finally throw away the gloves when you are through, you still have the microbes on your phone and pen which will still come back to you. Only doctors can use gloves as such because they discard after each use not wearing one gloves all day long. I just reason the matter and threw the gloves away come face my hand sanitizer.

Shopping nko? I hope we are through with shopping oo, especially with this lockdown. We should start packing our bags in bits now especially those early May mamas. Biko, i no wan hear stories.

We should be in our 35th, 34th, 33rd, 32nd, and 31st weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

If you are a May mama and you have not registered, you are very wrong angry . Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

Also, if you have checked baby gender, please share so i can update as well or are you all team surprise .

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

we dey kampe o, gender xy...thank God my mum insist I bought baby things when I was 7 months preg ..I intend to do my shopping around end of march before..thank God i obeyed. May we all deliver safely...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new months to all of us oooo April mamas safe delivery to u all i pray God will definitely see us through this paedemic lets all relax,remove fear and believe God it will surely end in praise and shame of the devil
my able cappo spixytinxy am still very loyal oooo how is the ministry moving my fellow July teamie how we day how the kicking happy new month once again all its our month of testimonies and celebration
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
LaJoie2x:
It's our month teamies kiss kiss kiss

We will all have miraculous and wonderful deliveries this month despite the Corona situation cos it's the month of the remembrance of Christ's death.

He has taken away all stumbling locks and challenges by the reason of his death so let the good news start rolling in!!!

Amen o.
Congratulations in advance to us!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Ewoooo...we shall all overcome this monster they called Corona

Self delivery to all of us
amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
She needs to see a doctor ASAP. Scan will be recommended to know what is causing the bleeding. Please note no bleeding is okay in pregnancy. Spotting is okay at times but not bleeding.
thanks ma'am i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
ChizziCindy:
Welcome to the month of April mamas, where are my teamies ooh... It's our month of congratulation and thanksgiving, there shall be no loss in Jesus name (Amen).

Thanks mummy,
We are here o, fully represented, waiting for our BLUE/PINK JETS to arrive.
just that our able capo is missing in action or maybe she is in favor room.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
angeltolly:

#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

Cappo of life, we are good oo infact d rate @ wish am eyeing May ehn, hubby keeps disturbing me to start washing and pack my hospital bags but laziness no go allow me see road o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babiesoflagos(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dear Mama's,
If u are comfortable sharing ur Pregnancy/delivery pics with the world pls drop your Instagram handles so I can quickly follow you.
Celebrating ur process and success is my favorite part !! grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jennykoko3009:
Hello mama's, please someone mentioned how to use fanta as a recipe to induce labor naturally, but I can't seem to get the page. please help me out, and for those that have use it how effective is it?

I need other methods to induce labor naturally, I have walked (my thighs and hips are now aching), drank zobo, eat pineapples, dance... still no sign of labor. PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Please sabi mamas, make una chuk mouth for this matter nah. I'm also interested, any one who knows how to use Fanta or any other natural ways to induce labor should tag us. The type of on and off false labor I'm having here nobi small, just want the whole thing to be really.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
BS
So my EDD was 6th March according to LMP and all the scans I carried out, I prayed to God to deliver on or before 6th March because I was already tired, but God had other plans for me, at 38 weeks I began walking long distances and climbing stairs to induce labour but DS was just busy enjoying his mansion in my belly, on my EDD which doubles as my ante natal my doctor checked me but no show as I was not having even Braxton Hicks so he told me to relax and check in the following week if labour fails to come I should come in for induction but he told me to engage in s*x and n*pple stimulation that it will trigger labour, that was how DH enter work oh but the following being 13th still no sign of labour as at then I was 41 weeks and doctor told me to come in on the 16th for induction since their policy is to induce someone at 41 weeks 3 days if labour tarries. 16th was on a Monday and on the 15th being Sunday I went to church prayed and asked God for a last minute miracle because I didn't want to go through the induction route, that Sunday I started having serious diarrhea and menstrual like cramps called my sister she said it was a sign hopefully before Monday labour will set in, By Monday morning it was still same way I took my bags and DH and I set out for the hospital, got to the labour ward Ward and told them how I felt I was checked and was told I was just 1cm dilated and having weak contraction so I will be induced by 12am of 17th and told DH to go donate blood in case it ends up as CS which he did and I was given a bed space. Around 5pm a midwife told me to come in for another VE by 8:45pm if no progress then the inducement will be administered by then the contraction was becoming stronger but irregular, the doctors had an emergency CS which delayed my VE till around 11pm and when I was checked I was 4cm dilated, the doctor told me he would come check me by 4 am to know how far I have progressed because based on my progress I will deliver by 6 or 7am at this point I was in great pains wondering if this was how I will continue for the next 7 to 8hrs I started crying and DH and my sis consoled me, hubby was not allowed into the labour Ward but elder sis was there with me rubbing my waist at every contraction and fanning me tell me not to shout but do the breathing exercise, I threw up severally and I didn't know if I was in heaven or on Earth,I couldn't lie down, I couldn't stand, around some minutes to 3 am I was 8cm dilated and I started feeling the urge to push but I was told not to till I felt like pooing I told my sis and the nurses came to check and was like madam this is your baby's head and I was told to push with the next contraction I did but baby was half way when contraction disappeared and baby nose was blocked so I was told they needed to give me a cut to bring baby out because he could not breath and I was cut, that was the most painful part of my delivery process but I had to do it and my son was out at 3:25 am screaming. I shouted thank you Jesus I was stitched though baby was takes to neonatal due to the presence of meconium in my water.
DS is growing daily looks bigger than a two weeks old daddy is happy mummy is fully healed and family members are rejoicing. Vigilante is real.
Thanks to this family for being there through out this journey may God give everyone here easy and peasy delivery as God answered me he will answer you, my active labour and delivery lasted just 4hours.
Cappo Mzleemah BS submitted.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Funkaish:
we dey kampe o, gender xy...thank God my mum insist I bought baby things when I was 7 months preg ..I intend to do my shopping around end of march before..thank God i obeyed. May we all deliver safely...

Yeah!! Its another blue for our team. Good to know you obeyed. Am sure if you had waited, it won't be funny with the situation of things right now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you.

bimberry1307:

Noted. Welcome on board. H&H bumping to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5548) (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Timitoyo, jjaney and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.