Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121940 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Sis we rebuke the devil, the plan of God for us is dat we will not loose her lifes or DAT of our babies during childbirth, sometimes evil tot like dat do come to my mind but immediately it does all I do is pray and remind God of his promises concerning me and my baby...So Sis believe me we and our babies are coming out of the delivery room alive....Remember the lord has not given us The spirit of fear
Amen to your prayers,thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.

I gave birth to my charming prince yesterday (09/04/2020) weighing 3.0kg through ECS. After 8years of waiting

@35weeksplus

BS will be coming later
@May Cappo: Please take note
Congratulations teamie. May God bless the new baby.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nyxx123:

Hii slimbrawnie, just thought of you now, hope you doing just fine..were you able to visit the hospital?

Thank you mama, I went to the hospital, my doctor suspected preterm contractions, I did some tests;urine, blood, vagina swab & a scan. Baby is doing perfectly fine according to scan & I was given some drugs to help with the contraction.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Funkaish:
my sister the devil is a bastard and you need to erase that thought and be prayerful. We mothers are strong, when those thought comes tell the devil loud and clear that he is bastard that God has done it already, you don't have to cry..try to download supernatural birth by jack maze online , thier are some confessions at the last page of the book. Repeat those confessions morning, afternoon, night. Confess that God has not given you the spirit of fear but of power, love and of a sound mind. Confess that at the end of nine month you will carry your baby. Read psalm 91, 35 ,psalm 29. Also pray d following prayer below...
Amen mama,I have downloaded the book and intensified prayers,I will carry this child with my hand.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.

I gave birth to my charming prince yesterday (09/04/2020) weighing 3.0kg through ECS. After 8years of waiting

@35weeksplus

BS will be coming later
Congrats ma and welcome to your prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.

@35weeksplus

BS will be coming later

May His name be highly praised, congratulations and welcome to your prince charming!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2020
Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.

@35weeksplus

BS will be coming later

Many congrats mama. God be praised

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abmus: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2020
iyeayo:

So so sorry for your loss, please take heart and stay strong. Your story reminded me of a family friend here in Australia who had a similar experience to yours. I could not believe it when the Ambulance people informed her that she had to be AIR-LIFTED to the nearest General hospital that her case is quite urgent (driving would mean she would get to the hospital 5 hours later and that was considered too risky for the baby). That very day within an hour she was delivered of the baby otherwise the baby would have died. I dont understand why your doctors did not see that your wife's case is an urgent one and that delivering the baby should be the first step. May the Lord comfort you and your family, and answer your prayer for more children IJN.
I
can one take *augmentin* during monthly period?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2020
nnekaike:
weldone ma,I have not packed or washed at all,I don't even understand how I feel,sometimes i don't feel pregnant ( like there is nothing in my tummy)insomnia and having a strong feeling am going to die at childbirth.
It's so hard going through certain things ALONE.
I pray God will see me through this.

You won't die in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (April )
hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... .july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj022 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl .................July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01..............july 27
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ..............July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13

Hello teamies, how waddling? how r we dealing with Covid19, please let all stay safe. hope we have started shopping for our baby (me I Neva buy Nada) , scan nko, oya u pple should start updating me with baby gender fa, abeg am I d only one feeling back pain? Always take ur drugs, exercise, pray and always rest.

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.

I neva buy anything, baby or hospital things i thought of starting this month but lockdown matter sha..... i know this too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Ayaoye:

Thank you so much for this detailed answer. I have been a bit worried since I found out and I have been reading about it a lot (some site can give you hypertension if care is not taken) . Good to have someone in same shoes giving me answers. Ese gan

You are welcome dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.

@35weeksplus

BS will be coming later

Congratulations ma'am, finally we return all glory to Jesus. Your baby is blessed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Good morning moms.
How is the pushing ministry?
I'm team October but I started buying things gradually yesterday. At least, the hospital things.
Hubby says it's early but I'm of the opinion that the earlier the better.
Cos I usually go and drop my hospital bag in the hospital a month or two ahead of delivery.
Hope I'm not being too forward?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

Thank you mama, I went to the hospital, my doctor suspected preterm contractions, I did some tests;urine, blood, vagina swab & a scan. Baby is doing perfectly fine according to scan & I was given some drugs to help with the contraction.

Good to know Mama. Do take care of you. Nwayo nwayo you will get there wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
threegees:
Good morning moms.
How is the pushing ministry?
I'm team October but I started buying things gradually yesterday. At least, the hospital things.
Hubby says it's early but I'm of the opinion that the earlier the better.
Cos I usually go and drop my hospital bag in the hospital a month or two ahead of delivery.
Hope I'm not being too forward?

Everyone got a system of how they do things. I think that's how you operate and there's nothing wrong with buying things so early. However my only reservation is that things are a bit pricey ATM. If it's not needed now I tend to pause on buying until things stabilizes. But since no one knows when and if it will, if you have the extra funds and you don't mind spending it, by all means buy up.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:

I neva buy anything, baby or hospital things i thought of starting this month but lockdown matter sha..... i know this too shall pass.
it definitely will dear, hope Lo is kicking fine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumiphena(f): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:

Capo...
i be team july 20 too xy

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anapuao(f): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mzleemah:
TEAM MARCH SIGNING OUT IN GRAND STYLE

The month of March has finally come to an end.

To the glory of the Almighty God, we came, we delivered our babies no loss was recorded its not by our power nor by might, we say a very big Thank you to God. I pray our children be a continuous source of joy to us, May they be the coolness of our eyes, the good Lord will continue to provide all we need to take care of them.
Congratulations once again mothers of great children.

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& XY delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
2. estilo ....................7th/11th............. XY delivered 19th March BA seen awaiting BS
3. mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY delivered 18th Feb BA/BS seen
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX delivered 5th March BA/BS seen
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY delivered 9th March BA seen awaiting BS
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XY delivered 12th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX delivered 22nd March BA/BS seen
9. Graced2018 ...........11th.................XX Delivered 1st March BA/BS seen
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY delivered 3rd March BA/BS seen
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY delivered 16th March BA seen awaiting BS
12. PINK1000............. 8th....................XX delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. XX delivered 17th March BA/BS seen
14. MumDiamond ............15th.............XX delivered 21st March BA/BS seen
15. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY. Delivered 29th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
16. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY delivered Feb 27 BA/BS seen
17. Asapretty ..................6th..............XY delivered 17th March BA/BS seen
18. Piragirl ....................28th.............. XX delivered 20th March BA seen awaiting BS
19. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY & XX. Delivered 29th Jan... BA/BS Seen
20. Folash .....................20th..............XY DELIVERED 11th March BA seen awaiting BS
21. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY delivered 24th March BA seen awaiting BS
22. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28......XX delivered 19th March BA seen awaiting BS
23. RealAngel55............. 8th................XX delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
24. Rollykotex................. 7th................XX delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
25. Zaynie (for her sister)......... 3rd......XY delivered 10th March BA seen awaiting BS

Team March 2020, the best team ever thanks for making the journey a memorable one. Please let's drop our BS

Bluefin
Anapuao
Sophiemama
smoochii
Favourme026 how are you teamies, I believe some of you have given birth already we are awaiting your BA, May God make it easy for you. I hand over you people to team April, cappo PatKing although your team was selfish no porter please take care of my teamies

Blackfinegirl
Amishahussnah
Omariopat
Legendsmother
February mamas we are yet to hear from you guys, I believe everything is alright. Cappo PatKing please take over.

So sorry Cappo. I kinda lost my account. Just recovered it now.
BA BA BA
I delivered my second Princess on 18th March, 2020 via Planned C section. She weighed 3.3kg.

BS
No long story. Since it was planned it was pretty easy and having had an emergency C section with my first just 15 months prior (yes, I did back to back lol), the doctors were very prepared.
The difference was because of Coronavirus and lockdown (we have been on lockdown since March 12th and still going) my husband wasn’t allowed to be with me. He only saw the baby for 10 minutes after birth and he went home till I got discharged 4 days later. No partner, no visitors.
It was pretty hard but then hey we shared the labour, he at home with our 15month old princess and I in the hospital with our latest princess.

Baby is growing beautifully well thank God.
Here is congratulating all my teamies and all that have put to bed and wishing all others a very safe delivery. Your journey will end in praise.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.

@35weeksplus

BS will be coming later
Glory to God! It ended in praise!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartest22: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
williams20:
Good day mamas , pls is there any recommended drugs that can be taken for cenception . we lost our first preggy at 20weeks
no known cause , but there's uterine fibroid

Sorry for your loss. There are really no drugs, most people take the prenatal vitamins.
It will be nice to book an appointment with your gynecologist to ask what the plan is for your next pregnancy. It should include discussion about the fibroid, whether to remove it or not. Going forward also discuss about booking early, progesterone support, bedrest and cervical cerclage. Which ever is relevant to your situation will be applied.
Take care of yourself and start preparing for your twins.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
angeltolly:
TEAM MAY 2020, APRIL ROLL CALL

Happy New month of April my teamies, May this month be good to us and our household and I pray no plague will come near us. Amen!

How is the lockdown in our area? For me this lockdown has increased my laziness oo lipsrsealed My routine is eat, sleep, press phone, eat, sleep. Even body don heavy embarassed . It is well

How body and LO? Please don’t allow coro to scare you from your antenatal o, just practice safe distance and always sanitise your hands well. Avoid opening public doors with your hand instead use your leg, elbow or arm.

Last week i landed in my hospital armed with my nose mask, hand gloves and sanitizer. I already plan to go late so they would have done all the singing, dancing and lectures (didn’t expect them to do that again sef considering the situation of things)
On getting there, I was told i dont need to wear gloves as it will pose more danger sef. How When you wear glove, it easily pick up different microbes then you still touch your phone (assuming you need to pick a call) hence transferring microbes to your phone. Or you want to write using a pen, some of the microbe are also transferred to the pen. If you finally throw away the gloves when you are through, you still have the microbes on your phone and pen which will still come back to you. Only doctors can use gloves as such because they discard after each use not wearing one gloves all day long. I just reason the matter and threw the gloves away come face my hand sanitizer.

Shopping nko? I hope we are through with shopping oo, especially with this lockdown. We should start packing our bags in bits now especially those early May mamas. Biko, i no wan hear stories.

We should be in our 35th, 34th, 33rd, 32nd, and 31st weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY----------------- 5th
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY------------------- 27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 22nd
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - - - - - -XY-- - - - - - - - - - - - - 9th
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -5th
18. MrsTgee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

If you are a May mama and you have not registered, you are very wrong angry . Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

Also, if you have checked baby gender, please share so i can update as well or are you all team surprise .

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

I'm team May oh
Edd is 22
Sex is xy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Olubassey92:

I'm team May oh
Edd is 22
Sex is xy

You are welcome ma! I will update you on the next roll call.
[s]
Team may be trooping in quarter to born[/s] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thanks sis! I really appreciate you for checking on me. Am jst on a low key for now. I pray to resume here next month by faith. Congratulations on ur baby arrival I know u havr given birth.
Have not been on the forum for some time now but i will try and read all. I salute all the preg mamas you will all delivery like the Hebrew women and congratulations to all the mama who have given birth God bless and keep your babies Amen.��
Honeysweetest:
omankem the future mama how are you doing, I hope for good news soon, I will call if I had ur contact, the Lord is ur strength,guess u don't always use ur mail cus I mailed u,see u soon as u register for 2020 mama.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Congratulations to mummy4life1 on the arrival of your prince. God is so faithful. TTC is not an easy journey. Thank God for you. May your prince always be the coolness of your eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Hi mamas, im a very worried mom. My 2 year old started stuttering all of a sudden, and it seems to get worse each day. It started last week and now, he has to close his eyes stiff his head and some body parts to pronounce words he pronounced well in the past. Im so worried because i cant seem to figure out the cause. Nobody stutters in both families ie mine and his dad's so its not like its hereditary pro something.
I have goggled a few stuff about but i need mamas with real life experience to help me with this. How long will i have endure this? Will he ever go back to talking normally? Is it some sort of sickness or lack of vitamins? So many questions to ask... I cant seem to wrap my head around this.
Don't know how he'll cope in school after this corona ish stops and they resume because he wasn't like that before the compulsory break. I dont want him to grow up feeling inferior.
Medical mama, experienced mamas, mamas that have heard stories or know someone that has gone through this before please help me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by awesomemrs: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter celebrations mamas in the house.

Please, I like to make some enquiries. Please, I need private hospitals around surulere, isolo, ikotun axis where they have GASTROENTEROLOGIST specialist doctor.

Or any hospital in lagos should do.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
I tot they said pineapple kicks contraction...I have eating like 4 still not show

Abeg I need contribution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Team April I hail o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I tot they said pineapple kicks contraction...I have eating like 4 still not show

Abeg I need contribution

Lol teamie, my own edd has passed, been doing 45 mins to one hour brisk walk all week yet nothing.

Currently moving around like a penguin �

Pineapple didn't work for me the last time though

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
LegitDiva:

Lol teamie, my own edd has passed, been doing 45 mins to one hour brisk walk all week yet nothing.

Currently moving around like a penguin �

Pineapple didn't work for me the last time though

I don't want to wait till 40 weeks am just so tired ....

Don't worry u might even delivery late today or early morning tomorrow
..just pack ur bag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
rollykotex:
Hi mamas, im a very worried mom. My 2 year old started stuttering all of a sudden, and it seems to get worse each day. It started last week and now, he has to close his eyes stiff his head and some body parts to pronounce words he pronounced well in the past. Im so worried because i cant seem to figure out the cause. Nobody stutters in both families ie mine and his dad's so its not like its hereditary pro something.
I have goggled a few stuff about but i need mamas with real life experience to help me with this. How long will i have endure this? Will he ever go back to talking normally? Is it some sort of sickness or lack of vitamins? So many questions to ask... I cant seem to wrap my head around this.
Don't know how he'll cope in school after this corona ish stops and they resume because he wasn't like that before the compulsory break. I dont want him to grow up feeling inferior.
Medical mama, experienced mamas, mamas that have heard stories or know someone that has gone through this before please help me.
Don't get so anxious mummy. I believe he will come around very soon. I had same experience with my son when he was 3. I was so worried cuz he always spoke with ease and started stuttering all of a sudden. It lasted for about 2 weeks. At the hospital, the doctor I met said it happens to some kids when they are beginning to make longer sentences. Though he gave some advices which I think really helped with my son. He said I should not show so much anxiety which would make the child overly aware and feel there is something wrong with him. Rather, I should always encourage him to be calm when speaking and don't rush his words cuz I can hear him clearly. And don't get everyone around him making so much emphasis on his stuttering else he may intentionally be withdrawn and wouldn't like talking. I worked with this and the stuttering disappeared the same way it started. Though there was relapse about two times again. But he is five years now and speaks very well. But, if u don't feel encouraged by his development, u can engage the services of a speech therapist. All the best ma.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Abeg I need contribution
me self don tire, I have eaten 5 whole pineapple, I don climb stairs tired, I walked for 40 minutes per day. Sex everyday. Nothing yet o, not even a tiny contraction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.