Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112970 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2020
ToyosiR:

#TeamNovember will soon show. Morning sickness is still dealing with many of us.

I hope in few weeks time , they will begin to show face. We are gradually moving to the next trimester when we can rock it wella.

Hiiii I'm new here, my EDD is late November soo I'm #TeamNovember

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by profcanada(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Pojomojo:
am so depressed. We have been trying for a baby for over a year now and we visited the doctor last month. I was treated for PCOS, raken the drugs Clomid and metormofi.

We had sex back to back last month.I just saw my period today. I feel very terrible and sad. I have been crying my eyes out. I can't even go to the hospital now because of Covid-19. I am

God will grant ur wishes. Try more sex during ovulation period with d ferlity drugs. Ur hubby should check his sperm count too and u too check if there is no blockage
Lastly Go into prayer and fasting. Make a pledge to the Lord like Hannah
God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
@missytosin howfar U Don born
still pregnant o. The whole thing weak me self. cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2020
mayornmn:

Hiiii I'm new here, my EDD is late November soo I'm #TeamNovember
Yay! Another team member, welcome mama, happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2020
cpsowelle:
you just gave me an overdose of hope..you are a darling

A mama then that had severed case of vomiting discovered that drinking Nestle bottled water with zine( the type that has green cover) relieves her. She ordered for it online from lagos to Bayelse if am not mistaken. You can check around in supermarkets for it.

Eating crackers biscuits. Just stock it and be eating little by little.

Dont push your tooth brush deep inside your tongue while brushing. Just brush you teeth or try chewing stick .

You can try eating plain boiled yam with just red oil,salt and pepper .

White rice with oil , salt and pepper .

Even just bread.

My best is fried yam that I will fry to brown.

There are a whole lots you can do.

The basic routine drug you need now is folic acid. ( B.complx, fasolute & multivitamin then use to upset my system so I took them mostly around bed time)

You will be fine and even come back for 2nd missionary journey before baby is 2yrs sef kiss cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Mamas that can't wait to bring forth our babies please dont be tired very soonest it will happen. Some of the babes there are getting ready to come put they are still dressing up. Doing make ups and the guys sef are packing their belongings in readiness to move out of their duplex just hold on a little more. At the due time, the Lord will make it swift and smooth for you all. We are eagerly waiting for the B A announcements.

Where are my fellow October mamas ooo. E don reach make we start our assembly abi ms hold una for wrapper?

There will be great harvest of December ,January and February mamas in the house. Many TTC mamas are coming out with BFP results, am seeing rains of twins and triplets oooo.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2020
cheeketo:
Yay! Another team member, welcome mama, happy bumping

Thank you!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2020
I wish all mamas here safe and swift deliveries with your lo in your arms and plenty monies in your pocket.

Even if you spend so much on buying baby things, pls don't spend much on data as I bring to you cheap and affordable data.
Mtn 1gig 470, 2gig 900, 5gig 2000
All networks available.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
bimberry1307:

Yimmu @bolded. We'll be here waiting for you to come and tell us DH have cheated me o. I said that after my second, here I am. grin

Na so, me that will throw the boot into red sea.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
janeobasi24:
Yes dear..... Enjoy your stay here..... What team pls?

Thanks ma'am.
Am team October.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2020
@MISSYTOSIN

Momma stay strong...
very soon we will celebrate.

@tyhgfrdeswscbhf been thinking about you too...
all is well.
the Lord renew your strength.

@PecAbby @wonderfulperson @Lissa001 @LaJoie2x @forzarush ..

my sweet strong able April2020 Mommas, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

stay strong.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
PatKing:
@MISSYTOSIN

Momma stay strong...

all is well.

my sweet strong able April2020 Mommas, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

stay strong.
thanks capo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulblissfu: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good day blessed mama, please I need your input on this, Nov 2019 I had a miscarriage before it happened I noticed I was having back ache and waist pain, now I'm 5weeks pregnant and I'm having waist pain though no back ache, please what could be wrong and what can I do about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pearl05:
Mamas that can't wait to bring forth our babies please dont be tired very soonest it will happen. Some of the babes there are getting ready to come put they are still dressing up. Doing make ups and the guys sef are packing their belongings in readiness to move out of their duplex just hold on a little more. At the due time, the Lord will make it swift and smooth for you all. We are eagerly waiting for the B A announcements.

Where are my fellow October mamas ooo. E don reach make we start our assembly abi ms hold una for wrapper?

There will be great harvest of December ,January and February mamas in the house. Many TTC mamas are coming out with BFP results, am seeing rains of twins and triplets oooo.

Am present o, other October mamas should please come out, let's start roll call and encourage ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sugargirl547: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
PatKing:
@MISSYTOSIN

Momma stay strong...

all is well.

stay strong.

Thanks for checking on us. To be truthful, I am angry. VE shows cervix is still very closed. Now I will be 41 weeks tomorrow and this baby doesn't want to come. My stomach keeps getting bigger.

I have done everything from pineapples, ewedu, aloevera, exercises, sex yet nothing. I just feel sad, I know I should not feel this way but I can't help it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
LaJoie2x:

Thanks for checking on us. To be truthful, I am angry. VE shows cervix is still very closed. Now I will be 41 weeks tomorrow and this baby doesn't want to come. My stomach keeps getting bigger.

I have done everything from pineapples, ewedu, aloevera, exercises, sex yet nothing. I just feel sad, I know I should not feel this way but I can't help it.

oouchhh....
I feel your pains Momma.
I cant say take your mind off the obvious, it's as real as it can be.
just know that I feel your pain, and am praying Labour starts surprisingly.... amen.
love you Momma.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sugargirl547:
Good afternoon mamas. My sister in-law had plans of trying for a baby next month all of a sudden she changed her mind. Asking her why the change of plans she said she does not know if it is a good time to get pregnant because of the pandemic . Please I need your advise on this.

It's her choice she knows what she is capable of in strength and finance so I don't think it is a problem if her husband is ok with it

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=LaJoie2x post=88837152]

It is well sis .just keep exercising and speaking to your baby.have you tried deep squats and climbing the stairs?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fruitfulblissfu:
Good day blessed mama, please I need your input on this, Nov 2019 I had a miscarriage before it happened I noticed I was having back ache and waist pain, now I'm 5weeks pregnant and I'm having waist pain though no back ache, please what could be wrong and what can I do about it.

I have read your post plenty times...
I still don't know what to say... it's your body and you shouldn't ignore any thing that is strange.

I just want to let you know that the miscarriages I have had were only dictated via scan... i pray your symptoms is not your fear. I am praying you carry this Baby to term.

But with a previous miscarriage which happened just recently, you should have been placed on some suppositories the first 12weeks.

praying all turns well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
PatKing:
@MISSYTOSIN

Momma stay strong...

all is well.

stay strong.

Still here Cappo,how does labor contractions feel like? Cos all I have been having is strong period cramps that comes and go

I'm honestly tired I can't even walk well and stomach gets bigger
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lisa001:

Still here Cappo,how does labor contractions feel like? Cos all I have been having is strong period cramps that comes and go

I'm honestly tired I can't even walk well and stomach gets bigger

Momma,
Looks like you are already in Labour,
hope this is just happening today?
Hope our bag is packed ohh...

Relax, we will rejoice today or tomorrow...
I have faith.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Seyibusayo: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
PatKing:

I have read your post plenty times...
I still don't know what to say... it's your body and you shouldn't ignore any thing that is strange.

I just want to let you know that the miscarriages I have had were only dictated via scan... i pray your symptoms is not your fear. I am praying you carry this Baby to term.

But with a previous miscarriage which happened just recently, you should have been placed on cyclogest suppositories the first 12weeks.

praying all turns well. Please let's try as much as possible not to mention names of prescribed drugs by doctors to avoid drug abuse. Please please don't take any drug not prescribed by doctor especially during pregnancy even if another mama with same issue as yours took it. Trust only your Doctor's prescription. Thanks. Safe delivery to all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Moms, please I need help here.
This is the malaria drug given to pregnant women in my hospital every month. This is my second time of taking it and as it happened with the first one, my mouth will be bitter, I'll feel heaviness in my chest and I'll end up vomiting it.
I don't know if it is me or the drug itself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Trying to upload the picture but it's not going. The name is WinMalar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
PatKing:

oouchhh....
I feel your pains Momma.
I cant say take your mind off the obvious, it's as real as it can be.
just know that I feel your pain, and am praying Labour starts surprisingly.... amen.
love you Momma.

Thanks Cappo, I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mummies in the house,
My baby is almost 6 months old. Gave birth early November and my period came back January and it’s been regular since then and I always see it at early in the month. I haven’t seen my period this April that’s ending now. Last time I saw it was early March. I’m worried I don’t want to be pregnant. I’ve done the home pregnancy test 4 times and it’s negative. Yet no period till now.
Should I be worried ? Today is 25th yet no period oo. I don’t want another baby for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=keeki post=88837833][/quote]

Thanks sis, I have been doing squats, about 70 to 100 daily plus 10 to 15 minutes workout since my 37th week. Infact, I even said that I won't do any more.

There are no staircases around but I do my walks, minimum of 4000 steps every other day since this lock down. Before the lock down when I still went to work, I used to do up to 9000 steps sometimes.

You see why I said I am angry, I just danced a little bit this morning before going for the VE and when they told me it's still closed, I just gave up. I just decided to look for raspberry tea as a last option but didn't find in all the stores around here.

See my plenty rant grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PecAbby: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
B.A

Our dear son came on Sunday, 19th April, at 1:48pm via Vaginal delivery with minimal tears after nearly 4hours of extreme labour pains, weighing 4kg.

God saw me through...and gave us the victory over the devil.

I wish all preggy mums a safe delivery. God shall see you through and you will hold your baby(ies) in your arms.

To those trusting God for children... He will fill your quiver with arrows.

Hold unto God...He never disappoints. I am a testimony of His faithfulness.

God bless you all.

cc. PatKing

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
This time next month I'd be back home with my baby by the special Grace of God. Amen. Safe delivery to all 2020 mamas(From next month 2021 register will open)
Congrats PecAbby 4kg via Vagina, wawuuuu. Hugs to baby.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
PatKing:
@MISSYTOSIN

Momma stay strong...

all is well.

stay strong.
Able mama see me o! I just have this pelvic pain and cramps but nothing serious. I've resigned to fate and I'm hoping baby arrives by ending latest. we'll be 40 weeks tomorrow and it seems she is towing the same path as Fortune who came at 40wks plus being a boy sef. I'm tired but what can I do? Thanks for checking on us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
PatKing:
@MISSYTOSIN

Momma stay strong...

all is well.

stay strong.

I dey ooooo. Thanks for checking up on me

Biko is it safe to do this castor oil thing

I just want to try it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) (5589) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: QuinieR(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.