Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113011 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toludimpz(f): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
divanita:
Good morning mamas!!!

Please help me out. I was two months pregnant when I started experiencing infection. I went to the hospital and was given these drugs: cikamox 500, greenzoral and another that doesn't have name but BPL written on the tablet. The infection left but soon came back so I visited a health centre and was given flagyl but the infection didn't stop.

I registered for antenatal yesterday, told the nurse all about the infection and she advised me to stay off antibiotics for now, that I should just learn to manage it and maintain proper hygiene. That antibiotics can affect the organs of the baby but I still discharge.

The discharge doesn't itch, doesn't smell, cream in colour and thick. Please mamas in this forum, I need your urgent replies as this is my first pregnancy and I'm really scared of anything happening to my baby.

Thank you

For some people, this plenty discharge is part of the pregancy package. Just like u said it doesnt itch nor smell.
please stop using drugs anyhow and saying you have an infection when no test has been carried out to prove so.

get pantyliners and change every 3hrs if not indoors...if indoors, do away with panties for now and allow breeze to blow.
practice good hygiene, take yoghurt and plenty water.

be careful to not hurt that child you carry.

regards.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkaish:
BA
I gave birth to a baby boy through an emergency CS last Thursday.
Mother and son is perfectly fine. I was 37 weeks plus..I went to clinic as usual.. My bp was high and 3+ protein was found in my urine..I was immediately booked for an emergency CS that same day and to God be the glory my boy came out screaming ..weighing 2.6kg..
May cappo take note. I don port o...
congratulations mama and welcome to your boy.
Quick recovery to you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toludimpz(f): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
deejayx5:
Hi everyone,
Suddenly I developed a problem sometime in 2014,moving from one hospital to another and they keep telling me there Is staph aureus in my semen sample and this is killing my sperm cells(I have several test results indicating this)
Please has anybody cured this stubborn infection and how did you go about it. Please I really need help cos this sickness is causing a strain on my marriage.

You need to change doctors. Staph Aureus lives on the skin in general and will most def be found in your semen. if there is need to boost your sperm production, motility and morphology, there are so many options out there. Addyzoa is a good herbal drug. Use the double dose and trust God to make a way for you. Also get your wife tested to be sure there are no issues on her part.
regards.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simsimz:
wow! Induction is not that bad. Had my first and third babies through induction and second through assisted induction cos I was already 6cm but contractions didn't progress. It's the same labour pains as natural just that since it's augumented, the pains come more frequently leaving not enough space to rest in between contractions. Just be active- brisk walks, do squats, dance vigorously, climb steps, eat pineapple core, do house chores. Active labour may start before then. It will end in praise.
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
BA
Baby girl arrived just now at 41+5 weeks.
Bs coming soon

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
ijeije123:
Be Magnified O Lord! I am speechless. You are so lucky sis

God did it for me sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
mayluv:

Oya team September let's do this. Officially signing in. If you are a september mama, kindly quote me and I will add you up.

Thanks mama chop kiss ����
EDD - SEPT 09
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA Alert
Bs coming soon
congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkaish:
BA
Mother and son is perfectly fine. I was 37 weeks plus..I went to clinic as usual.. My bp was high and 3+ protein was found in my urine..I was immediately booked for an emergency CS that same day and to God be the glory my boy came out screaming ..weighing 2.6kg..
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
threegees:
Abeg who be cappo for team October?
October mamas, show yourself here,
I trust our ms is over and we're balling into the honeymoon stage. Ngwa bianu, let's build a formidable team grin

Register under here.

Name EDD Gender

Threegees....... 06/10...... Unknown
Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
bukit05............. 07/10...... Unknown
Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX

Good evening Mamas, I have been a silent member for a long time. Good to be in your midst.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA Baby girl arrived just now at 41+5 weeks. Bs coming soon
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon

Congratulations ma'am. Welcome Lo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon

Congratulations
God bless you, daughter.
Please rest well, momma. And leave phone fess grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
I trust our ms is over and we're balling in the honeymoon stage. Ngwa bianu, let's build a formidable team grin

Register under here.

Name EDD Gender

threegees....... 06/10...... Unknown
Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... Unknown
divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
mayysen............ 27/10...... Unknown

#SupernaturalChildbirth
#SmoothJourney

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tessicatess:

Good evening Mamas, I have been a silent member for a long time. Good to be in your midst.

Yaaay... First mom to identify baby's gender.
I pray to find out mine in the next scan. Praying for a boy though all the predictions points to a girl and I dreamt of having a girl two nights ago grin grin
Anyway, whichever God gives me, I already have a son and a daughter.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkaish:
BA
congratulations mama,welcome to your son.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriaking: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
janeobasi24:
Good day Mommas, pls I need help..... Pls can you recommend pregnancy-safe aphrodisiac for me?
Before I got married, I used to be wet during romance with my fiance(now my husband) but I ever since I got married, nothing like that again no matter how deep the romance!
My vagina is still tight and we use sex lubricant every time we have sex.... I want to satisfy my husband
Lastly, I'm afraid of vaginal birth since my vagina is still tight! Can I actually give birth through vagina in this case?
Note:
I actually got married as a virgin
I conceived on my wedding day cos I was ovulating that day
I'm 25 weeks gone

I read this out for my husband... He thinks i wrote this, this is like my epistle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumsyfife: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
threegees:
I trust our ms is over and we're balling in the honeymoon stage. Ngwa bianu, let's build a formidable team grin

Register under here.

Name EDD Gender

#SupernaturalChildbirth
#SmoothJourney

Add me cappo edd Oct 23 sex is still unknown. Good to be part of the formidable team.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
September mamas, how far

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon
congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
mayluv:

Oya team September let's do this. Officially signing in. If you are a september mama, kindly quote me and I will add you up.

Hi Mama, Sept 17th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon
congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
mayluv:

#TeamSeptember here abeg. EDD is 18/09/2020. Gender not yet determined.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
mayluv:

tnx ma 09/18

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello mama and special hailing to August mamas. How is the ministry moving and congratulations to every mama that has given birth, kisses to your Cuties.

Something happened today that I thought I should share.. I went for scan and when I got out I perceived a nice aroma of vegetable soup ( I'm very sure it was efo riro, I could even make out the whole ingredients inside grin) well, I went to a restaurant close by only to be told they don't sell, I made hubby drive around in that area looking for "the restaurant" we couldn't Find it. I felt bad and almost cried. In my head I was like if I knew the house cooking it self I will go and beg. I have never craved for something like that before... Chia!!!!!

My

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
mayluv:

I am in for September

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkaish:
BA

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkaish:
BA
Congratulations ma'am, may God continue to keep you and lo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon
Congratulations ;Dmay God continue to keep you and your lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iListen(f): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tessicatess:

Wow, this was quite fast and early...Which ultrasound centre did you use to get the gender?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2020

Register under here.

Name EDD Gender

Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... Unknown

#SupernaturalChildbirth
#SmoothJourney

(1) (2) (3) ... (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.