Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113183 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Baby girl arrived just now at 41+5 weeks.
Bs coming soon
Congrats sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
iListen:

Wow, this was quite fast and early...Which ultrasound centre did you use to get the gender?

It’s our first pregnancy after a miscarriage last year. DH couldn’t wait for us to know o ��
We used Echo Scan centre at wuse 2

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ayaoye:
Hello mama and special hailing to August mamas. How is the ministry moving and congratulations to every mama that has given birth, kisses to your Cuties.

Something happened today that I thought I should share.. I went for scan and when I got out I perceived a nice aroma of vegetable soup ( I'm very sure it was efo riro, I could even make out the whole ingredients inside grin) well, I went to a restaurant close by only to be told they don't sell, I made hubby drive around in that area looking for "the restaurant" we couldn't Find it. I felt bad and almost cried. In my head I was like if I knew the house cooking it self I will go and beg. I have never craved for something like that before... Chia!!!!!

My

Sorry dear, maybe someone was cooking the meal in her house. Na so African Salad take hungry me one day just by seeing in Facebook post. And I don't want all those hawking vendors but to prepare it myself. I no see am ooo. I kept on hissing till day break. Talk more of you that perceived the aroma. It's well with our long throat.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Who has the knowledge of ordering stuffs from Ali Express ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pearl05:

I do

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simsimz:
this garlic therapy is not for everyone o.. I tried it and my eye see 'wen' na so all my inside begin dey hot, I removed it o sharperly and I wasn't even preggy when I did it.
Wow. I didnt know it had side effects esp since its natural. Its really not for everyone o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
divanita:

I think I shud try this and see the result. I'm just tired of taking drugs that might not be healthy
Start with a tiny piece and see how your body will react to it. I just read its not for everyone so pls be cautious. It worked like magic for me tho.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2020
lioha:

I do

Do you mind educating me on it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teddynne: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Ewaifeoluwa post=88947263][/quote]

Good morning all
Please add me to team October
Expected due date 10/10

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Ayaoye:
Hello mama and special hailing to August mamas. How is the ministry moving and congratulations to every mama that has given birth, kisses to your Cuties.

Something happened today that I thought I should share.. I went for scan and when I got out I perceived a nice aroma of vegetable soup ( I'm very sure it was efo riro, I could even make out the whole ingredients inside grin) well, I went to a restaurant close by only to be told they don't sell, I made hubby drive around in that area looking for "the restaurant" we couldn't Find it. I felt bad and almost cried. In my head I was like if I knew the house cooking it self I will go and beg. I have never craved for something like that before... Chia!!!!!

My
This happened to me just yesterday here when I was coming back from work. I perceived this strong smell of local jollof rice made with palm oil, dry fish with lots of locust beans. Chai! And DH already called to inform me of what he'll like to break his fast with. Omo I just changed the menu sharply. I had all the ingredients except for the locust beans, I had to start looking for in the area as market wasn't opened yesterday. Lucky me, I got sha. After the whole wahala, I ate only little and DH was like Na wa for this your pregnancy o but I like the food sha. Chai!! It is well with our long throat.

Btw
MISSYTOSIN and funkaish congratulations, God bless your LOs. Quick recovery to you two.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chikabel: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2020
mayluv:

Oya team September let's do this. Officially signing in. If you are a september mama, kindly quote me and I will add you up.

Finally, we have a team, yay! EDD 11th September...XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2020
October mamas, show yourself here,
I trust our ms is over and we're balling in the honeymoon stage. Ngwa bianu, let's build a formidable team grin

Register under here.

Name EDD Gender

threegees....... 06/10...... Unknown
Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
bukit05............. 07/10...... Unknown
Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... Unknown
divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
mayysen............ 27/10...... Unknown
Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... Unknown
Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown

#SupernaturalChildbirth
#SmoothJourney
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2020
bimberry1307:

This happened to me just yesterday here when I was coming back from work. I perceived this strong smell of local jollof rice made with palm oil, dry fish with lots of locust beans. Chai! And DH already called to inform me of what he'll like to break his fast with. Omo I just changed the menu sharply. I had all the ingredients except for the locust beans, I had to start looking for in the area as market wasn't opened yesterday. Lucky me, I got sha. After the whole wahala, I ate only little and DH was like Na wa for this your pregnancy o but I like the food sha. Chai!! It is well with our long throat.

Btw
MISSYTOSIN and funkaish congratulations, God bless your LOs. Quick recovery to you two.

The thing baffles me on the way we can pick the ingredients that the food was made of just by perceiving the aroma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Tessicatess:

It’s our first pregnancy after a miscarriage last year. DH couldn’t wait for us to know o ��

Was about saying echo scan at wuse 2 will tell you. I knew mine at 14 weeks.
Their equipments are really good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Pearl05:

I do buy things from them but no delivery for now cos of the lockdown o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iListen(f): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Tessicatess:

I can imagine... this is our first after a miscarriage too. I'll check the scan centre out, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Team September for supernatural delivery grin

USERNAME----------------EDD
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. Cinderellashoes.................17/09
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09

Mama yetty002, kindly give us your edd so we can add it. If you know your baby sex please also mention me with it.

We should be in our 18th,19th, 20th and 21st week respectively. Let's try to be active even in this lockdown period. You tube prenatal exercises daily are a good way to start... no do pass your power sha. Please continue to give me a mention and I will add you up if I haven't done so. One love to you all kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Bomgirl:

I do buy things from them but no delivery for now cos of the lockdown o.

Yes I know that delivery might not be possible now but I want to know how it's done because I intend to try some of their eye catching babies stuffs after the pandemic is over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon

Wow, glory be to God. Been waiting for your BA. Congratulations. Your princess shall be a source of joy to your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
adezie:

Start with a tiny piece and see how your body will react to it. I just read its not for everyone so pls be cautious. It worked like magic for me tho.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2020
toludimpz:

For some people, this plenty discharge is part of the pregancy package. Just like u said it doesnt itch nor smell.
please stop using drugs anyhow and saying you have an infection when no test has been carried out to prove so.

get pantyliners and change every 3hrs if not indoors...if indoors, do away with panties for now and allow breeze to blow.
practice good hygiene, take yoghurt and plenty water.

be careful to not hurt that child you carry.

regards.

God bless,, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Simsimz:
did they culture the discharge before giving you drugs? Sometimes, it's pregnancy package not infection. Discard your old pants. Use only cotton pants so the place can breathe.

Alright ma'am! You mamas have been so helpful, thank you. I've been so worried all alone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon

Wow congrats dear....so happy for u

Welcome our daughter

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2020
mayluv:
present EDD September 25th, sex unknown

Team September for supernatural delivery grin

USERNAME----------------EDD
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. Cinderellashoes.................17/09
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09

Mama yetty002, kindly give us your edd so we can add it. If you know your baby sex please also mention me with it.

We should be in our 18th,19th, 20th and 21st week respectively. Let's try to be active even in this lockdown period. You tube prenatal exercises daily are a good way to start... no do pass your power sha. Please continue to give me a mention and I will add you up if I haven't done so. One love to you all kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
bimberry1307:

Btw
congratulations to the new mamas. God will bless and protect your children.

I thought it was only me, right from when I was young till I became pregnant, I don't eat okra soup because of my allergy to it.

Just yesterday, I was going through some whatsapp status and saw someone eating "okra soup with fufu" garnished with fishes and assorted meats". I have been begging my DH to please go and get me all the ingredients because I want to eat it but he kept saying remember you don't eat this before, but that longer throat is doing me strong thing here since yesterday. I woke up early this morning and started looking for where they are selling fufu around here... undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2020
cheeketo:

Did I hear u say kpekus? Since Dh score this second goal I no near the thing again, it's so irritating, with all this morning sickness abeg, when I well I will ask for it, bobo self understand, he no even ask.

No body answered my question on malaria and typhoid treatment I had early on, if it can affect my baby.

We are in thesame both d bat. I dey use style run for the thing niooo. I just told DH to hold till we are 13 weeks as we have 2 miscarriages b4 this After 3 lovely children ooo.

But truth be told, this pregnancy seems more stressfull that all my previous ones. Vomitting no be here. I use piriton once in 2 to 3 days to stop the vomitting.
This lockdown have been a blessing in disguise as i work from home.
We will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Edd is 12/11.
Bumps already showing..

When i was 6 -8 weeks, I had malaria and a little trace of typhoid, I was in the hospital overnight, dont gave two drips and some drugs like amoxil and others sha.
I wish us safe riding and stressfree journey.
#TeamSaferiding

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA Baby girl arrived just now at 41+5 weeks. Bs coming soon

Congratulations teamie, God bless your baby girl

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
MISSYTOSIN:
BA
Bs coming soon

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Good morning mummies in the house,
Congratulations to all the new mamas, congratulations in advance to the waddling mummies, to all our ttc members, you the next in line.

Please mummies in the house, lets say a word of prayer and encouragement to our sister Patking (April captain) for the loss of her baby. We pray that God will give her double for her loss and affliction will not arise the second time in Jesus name, Amen.

My fellow April teamies, big congratulations to those of us that have meet our Los, and for the remaining mamas, we await your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
ToyosiR:

We are in thesame both d bat. I dey use style run for the thing niooo. I just told DH to hold till we are 13 weeks as we have 2 miscarriages b4 this After 3 lovely children ooo.

But truth be told, this pregnancy seems more stressfull that all my previous ones. Vomitting no be here. I use piriton once in 2 to 3 days to stop the vomitting.
This lockdown have been a blessing in disguise as i work from home.
We will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Edd is 12/11.
Bumps already showing..

When i was 6 -8 weeks, I had malaria and a little trace of typhoid, I was in the hospital overnight, dont gave two drips and some drugs like amoxil and others sha.
I wish us safe riding and stressfree journey.
#TeamSaferiding

Me kuku have big Belle before, but some people get sharp eyes, the don dey suspect me, they will be like corona baby, me dey sharperly tell them that this baby enter before coro era o, in retrospect, I wouldn't plan this pregnancy if I know there will be a pandemic like this.

The kind vomit I vomited yesterday no be here o, I was like, I thought we have passed this now. But today has been a jolly ride so far, so I guess the symptoms doesn't just all leave at once

#teamsaferiding

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
TEAM APRIL 2020

It's our Month!!!
Announcing the arrival of Baby MISSYTOSIN !!!
Teamies... let's show Her some love...

See our Babies...

01. Orente21 ---------------DOB 27/02--- XY
02. PatKing ‐----------------DOB 11/03--- XY
03. Jennykoko3009 ----DOB 02/04----XY
04. davsquared ----------DOB 02/04---- XY
05. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------DOB 02/04---- XX
06. AdeSquare2 --------- DOB 07/04 ----XY
07. Mummywifey1 ----- DOB 09/04 --- XY
08. Kennysgirl ---‐‐------- DOB 09/4 ----- XY
09. goldenone ----------- DOB 10/4 ---- XY
10. Zinny20 --‐-------‐---- DOB 11/04 --- XY
.11. LadyMessi ---------- DON 13/04--- XY
12. LegitDiva ------------- DOB 14/04 --- XY
13. ChizziCindy --------- DOB 14/04 --- XX
14. PecAbby -------------- DOB 19/04 --- XY
15. MISSYTOSIN---------DOB 28/4------XY

WAITING....
16. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
17. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
18. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
19. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
20. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
21. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
22. Itssettled3 ----------- EDD 30

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
testimonies abounds here teamies...

JUST STANDING IN FOR OUR CAPO patking

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.