Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112946 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
@patking, so sorry for your loss ma'am, pls accept my condolences, God will surely give you double for all your troubles. Take heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
@PatKing it is well it is only God that can comfort you this time and season, God will come through for you and grant you double joy in no time ijn.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
BIRTH ALERT!
To the glory of God i welcome my Prince Charming yesterday via Elective CS at 39 weeks. May teamies, una cappo don port o but we still dey together kiss

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please before the scan, how do you guess if you are carrying twins? My mind has been telling me this and I have been getting double bubbles in my stomach. Next week is my scan, but I can't just wait lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
To the glory of God i welcome my Prince Charming yesterday via Elective CS at 39 weeks. May teamies, una cappo don port o but we still dey together kiss
Congrats Mum Baby. God bless and keep the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!

Wow cappo congratulations. Blessings to your lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
ToyosiR:
Hello bellefullMama,

I hope we are enjoying this pushing business. How are we doing this lockdown.

Some of us na kpekus opportunity while some of us no want stay near am at all.

Make we just dey manage am as e dey come.

My November teamie, How are we doing. Is our morning sickness going down gradually or we are still indifferent.

Please lets come out and talk. How have you been managing the morning sickness and house chores. Hope i am not the only one lazy sha.

cheeketo, lagra, Shemmyglo, mayornmn and other teamNovember abeg come out oooo

My morning sickness is coming down and I've been very lazy oo, lying in bed all day watching series...The last time I had sex I bled so I'm scared now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
Chimo....d porting net catch our cappo @ last....Congratulations darling and welcome our prince charming you are for sign and wonders in jesus name..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by emperorlaqrin: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good day my fellow nairanlanders, A Nairanlader just referred me to this section ( Thanks to her).
I have baby things available for sale, they are new and Grade A items. Infact you all love them.

The following baby items are available
Baby clothes (new and Grade A)
Pampers (size 1 and 3)
Johnson's wipes
Pampers wipes
Johnson baby oil
Car baby carrier
Baby pushers (big and small)
Play gardens
Baby bed
etc

Due to the lockdown I am only taking orders for Lagos and aiyetoro Ayobo only

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
mayluv:
Team September for supernatural delivery grin

USERNAME----------------EDD
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. Cinderellashoes.................17/09
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09

Mama yetty002, kindly give us your edd so we can add it. If you know your baby sex please also mention me with it.

We should be in our 18th,19th, 20th and 21st week respectively. Let's try to be active even in this lockdown period. You tube prenatal exercises daily are a good way to start... no do pass your power sha. Please continue to give me a mention and I will add you up if I haven't done so. One love to you all kiss
21/09

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
oh God! @mama patking, may God console u and ur family in this time. And may he also replace speedily.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
LadyMessi:
Good morning mummies in the house,
Congratulations to all the new mamas, congratulations in advance to the waddling mummies, to all our ttc members, you the next in line.

Please mummies in the house, lets say a word of prayer and encouragement to our sister Patking (April captain) for the loss of her baby. We pray that God will give her double for her loss and affliction will not arise the second time in Jesus name, Amen.

Oh my God! This is so painful and sad. Cappo Patking, may the Lord console you and the entire family cry
Please be strong mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince. Quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
I was expecting it. The trend now that all cappo must port. Congratulations. God bless ur Prince.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
@patking, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kennysgirl(f): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2020
LadyMessi:
Congratulations to all the new mamas, congratulations in advance to the waddling mummies, to all our ttc members, you the next in line.

Please mummies in the house, lets say a word of prayer and encouragement to our sister Patking (April captain) for the loss of her baby. We pray that God will give her double for her loss and affliction will not arise the second time in Jesus name, Amen.

My fellow April teamies, big congratulations to those of us that have meet our Los, and for the remaining mamas, we await your testimony.
Oh my God! Am so sorry for your loss @patking honestly am short of words...may God give u double

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toludimpz(f): 2:45am On Apr 30, 2020
lioha:

Cappo! on a serious note, am still unable to walk. I Can not seat down without holding something. standing up nko Na war. No be me get my hips, knee and laps. I will continue again when the pains subside. Is not easy. cry cry cry cry cry

our cappo 2018. cant believe we are on the same team again. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:01am On Apr 30, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
Congrats ma and welcome to your Prince Charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 3:56am On Apr 30, 2020
@PatKing may God console you and give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Hugs from here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!

wow! Cappo congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2020
toludimpz:

our cappo 2018. cant believe we are on the same team again. cheers.

grin grin grin yes we are oh, teamie how are you doing? Baby nko? It is well with us .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sherifat23: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Team April : EDD:30,BUH AVIN MENSTRUAL CRAMPS ND CONTRACTION, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BABY

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
Congratulations mama. Kisses to your Prince Charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
So sorry for your loss patking....kai too painful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2020
My fellow August mama, baby yaff open yansh o. I went for a scan yesterday afternoon and it's a blue jet. I'm so happy as I already have 2 princesses. I'm so hanging my boots after this. Fellow mamas, oya go and check baby gender o.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cyndyuc(f): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
Congratulations ma'am. Welcome to the world our Prince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2020
@patking our cappoo, seriously word cannot express how bad I feel since I heard about this news... I so sorry for ur loss, I pray God comfort u and give u double blessing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
BA

My prince Charming weighing 3.5kg arrived yesterday through Elective CS,Baby and Mummy is doing fine

@Patking Cappo Accept my Condolences, affliction shall not rise the second time...May God replace with Double

BS coming soon

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
angeltolly:
BIRTH ALERT!
Congratulations ma'am, may God continue to protect you and your lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
mayluv:
Team September for supernatural delivery grin

USERNAME----------------EDD
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. Cinderellashoes.................17/09
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09

Mama yetty002, kindly give us your edd so we can add it. If you know your baby sex please also mention me with it.

We should be in our 18th,19th, 20th and 21st week respectively. Let's try to be active even in this lockdown period. You tube prenatal exercises daily are a good way to start... no do pass your power sha. Please continue to give me a mention and I will add you up if I haven't done so. One love to you all kiss

Thanks mama... much love.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2020
LadyMessi:

My fellow April teamies, big congratulations to those of us that have meet our Los, and for the remaining mamas, we await your testimony.

IT is well with you mama. May you receive double for your loss. U're in my prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) (5600) (5601) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jeniluv(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.