Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123641 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:48am On May 08, 2020
ProfAmah:
B.A

God Almighty put praises, laughter and overwhelming joy in my life as He made me deliver as the Hebrew women on Thursday, 7th May, 2020 to my miracle baby boy at 1:20pm in my bedroom. My gratitude to God, knows no bounds! Mother, baby and entire family doing very great and full of rejoicing! May God's name be praised forever. Amen!

Cc. Angeltolly and all expectant mothers.
Bedroom baby shocked shocked shocked congrats mama ... Abeg rest and gist us ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:02am On May 08, 2020
angeltolly:
May mamas..... Am rooting for you, be rest assured that it will end in praise kiss kiss
Amen. Thanks cappo. I was induced for my first when baby refused to leave his duplex, I pray this baby comes before his edd cos doc said I cant be induced this time. Whichever way, I just pray for baby alive, mother alive and father rejoicing 4 us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:08am On May 08, 2020
bimberry1307:

This my teamie no dey sleep too ni?
Mama na so we see am o since second trimester started.... Night awl na we be... Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 8:10am On May 08, 2020
sunbestie:
[b]T

Who is experiencing ms already? My own na night sickness ooo
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins
No morning sickness just breast tenderness and on and off cramping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:16am On May 08, 2020
ProfAmah:
B.A

God Almighty put praises, laughter and overwhelming joy in my life as He made me deliver as the Hebrew women on Thursday, 7th May, 2020 to my miracle baby boy at 1:20pm in my bedroom. My gratitude to God, knows no bounds! Mother, baby and entire family doing very great and full of rejoicing! May God's name be praised forever. Amen!

This my edd mate has left me o.... Congratulations. May God bless and preserve ur prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gistme12: 8:41am On May 08, 2020
4realwoman:
it's part of 3rd trimester package as your body is work hard in preparation to welcome your lo. Like me any day I go to the market or walk for long the next day I will not be able to stand up from the bed and I will be walking like someone that is 100years old, I'm not joking oo with serious body pain and waist pain too. Whatever question you have feel free to ask your Dr or as us here and our able mamas will surely answer your when they come online.

EDD noted will update it soon.
Thanks ma, I feel so relieved now knowing that it's normal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gistme12: 8:44am On May 08, 2020
Mzora:
That is part of 3rd trimester pregnancy package for you..I can't even stand for long while cooking in the kitchen.once I stand for a while,I sit down catch my breath,stand and continue...
The pain is always something else. I'm glad to know that it's normal. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lankesolanke: 8:50am On May 08, 2020
Hello mamas.
Anyone knows how long it takes for blood pressure to normalize after childbirth..I had preeclampsia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 9:10am On May 08, 2020
B.A

My Prince charming touched down yesterday 7/5 by 1:50pm weighing 4.0kg.

Baby and mum doing well, father rejoicing.

B.s coming soon

Save deliveries to my MAY teamies.

CC: Angeltolly

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A

B.s coming soon

Yes o another May baby is here, congratulations ma'am and welcome prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:41am On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A

B.s coming soon

congrats dear,welcome son.may Mama's be giving us back to back birth announcement..thank u Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 11:08am On May 08, 2020
Congrats to all the mamas that have birth their LO may God grant the rest of us safe delivery with mum alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:13am On May 08, 2020
Good day to all pushing mamas

How are u doing with the pushing. May God see us through.

Congratulations to all new mama's most especially the May Mamas that are dropping it hot hot.

May God strengthen you all.

How is our November mamas doing? Hope our morning sickness is rounding up.

Now that some of us are now in second trimester, we need to have a captain so as to be cordial.
Abeg make we no carry last oooo as those december mamas no one play at all. But in all, November comes b4 December naaa.

Mamas pls lets come out to have a captain to carry on.

I think the mamas we have now are 6
cheeketo, lagra, Shemmyglo, mayornmn ,JOANDIVA,McPerry and Myself

Lets choose from among ourselves and proceed.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:13am On May 08, 2020
ProfAmah:
B.A

Wow, congratulations. How did you do it? Your miracle baby boy shall bring joy and laughter to your home continually in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:24am On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A

B.s coming soon

Congratulations ma'am. God bless your new born. Welcome prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 11:42am On May 08, 2020
Ayaoye:

Mama na so we see am o since second trimester started.... Night awl na we be... Lol
Lol. Wetin me sef dey do at that time. May God see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by janeobasi24: 12:43pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks for your responses..... I appreciate.... I feel relieved now @rvpbae @mayornmn @Naslow08

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
We are now more than 6, was trying to make a list of those I have seen so far, keep procrastinating.

[Qquote author=ToyosiR post=89317534]Good day to all pushing mamas

How are u doing with the pushing. May God see us through.

Congratulations to all new mama's most especially the May Mamas that are dropping it hot hot.

May God strengthen you all.

How is our November mamas doing? Hope our morning sickness is rounding up.

Now that some of us are now in second trimester, we need to have a captain so as to be cordial.
Abeg make we no carry last oooo as those december mamas no one play at all. But in all, November comes b4 December naaa.

Mamas pls lets come out to have a captain to carry on.

I think the mamas we have now are 6
cheeketo, lagra, Shemmyglo, mayornmn ,JOANDIVA,McPerry and Myself

Lets choose from among ourselves and proceed.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 1:13pm On May 08, 2020
Nancystan:
I'm pregnant again after 4+months of delivery twins.i was shocked! I took morning after pills afterwards..Mother pls what I should do? Plz respond asap am losing my mind
Congratulations!!! Please look at the positive side and count it all joy that God has deemed it fit to bless you once again. I am also currently 6 weeks pregnant and my baby is just 5 months plus.
One thing i know is that God doesnt give you something beyond your capability. He will make it easy for you; this has been my prayer point every day. My major concern is the incision site as i also delivered via emergency CS; i hope yours is completely healed?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 1:16pm On May 08, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas
Zino89
Katchycouture
babsjummy
ifeoluwatoyin2
tmac4eva
tyreal

Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery

Yes teamie, ms gradually setting in.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 1:42pm On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A
B.s coming soon
Congratulations ma'am, may God continue to protect you and your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 1:43pm On May 08, 2020
ProfAmah:
B.A

Wow! Congratulations ohh. May God continue to protect you and your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmym4(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2020
bimberry1307:
My ever beautiful August mamas! How are we all doing and our LOs. Happy new month. Hope they are kicking well? We're getting there and we'll get there safely by His grace. Amen.

Congratulations to all April mamas that have birthed their LOs, may our babies be everything we ever desire and more. To the remaining April mamas that have decided to port to May, may the Lord favor you all.
May mamas! It's your month o, go forth and deliver like the Hebrew woman. No calamity shall befall you.

My able teamies, how shopping plus lock down? I know it's not easy but let's try Ehn? I pray this pandemic end on time. It is well.

TEAM AUGUST 2020 ROLL CALL

Moniker..............EDD.................SEX

bimberry1307 ........14...............XY
Fab08 ..........06..............unknown
Babygal2020 .........07........unknown
Sallywho .............14................XY
Greatness366 .......02.........unknown
Fisayomi1 .............26.........unknown
Bisade44 ..........22 ................XY
Ayaoye ............25..........surprise
Mummychimaobi1 ......05..... XX
Ambient ..............01 .............XY
Tolutomi02 .........29..........unknown
Spicy128 .............12 ......unknown
Slayingjo ...........24 ........unknown
Goldendollars ..... 12 .............XX
LilyJay .............. 10 ............unknown
Jehovahoverdo ??

Jehovahoverdo, Mummychimaobi1 and tolutimi02; how are you? I noticed you guys have not been active here. Hope everything is good? Kindly get in touch.

If you've not registered and you be August mama, better come and register now that registration is free. CC me if you're for August. Also update on baby gender if baby don open yansh.

#supernaturaldelivery
#teamhealthybabies
#teamGodgotus.

Mama, abeg add me to this list o. grin
EDD is August but madam doesnt like the socials, so i basically come here to ask questions when we need help. (Thanks to every Mamas here for always bn helpful)

I ll be here on her behalf smiley
Gender is XY

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lolaymary(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas
Zino89
Katchycouture
babsjummy
ifeoluwatoyin2
tmac4eva
tyreal

#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
present my own Ms don start
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
4realwoman:
welcome mama to team June, team sharp sharp. Kindly provide your Edd and baby sex so that I can update it.

At for your question why do you want to reduce baby size? You know that some scan does give someone the real baby size and if you are scared of tears, I have seen mamas here and outside her deliver baby of 3. 5kg and 4kg without tear at all, I will only suggest you eat healthy and leave the rest to God.
As for you always feeling dizzy, try and check your pvc to know your blood level and also try and increase your water intake.
As for me once I am testy I become very weak and dizzy till I am able to drink water, water for me Is just like fueling the car grin.

Cc: Sysengr
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
Congratulations to my may mamas.

I thank God for safe delivery and welcome babies kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
MamaDG:
Amen. Thanks cappo. I was induced for my first when baby refused to leave his duplex, I pray this baby comes before his edd cos doc said I cant be induced this time. Whichever way, I just pray for baby alive, mother alive and father rejoicing 4 us all.

From your mouth to God's hears mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
ProfAmah:
B.A

You mean in your bedroom.... Wow Congratulations
God bless you and lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:55pm On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A

B.s coming soon

Wow! My people be dropping it hot hot kiss
Congratulations ma. Welcome prince Charming kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A

B.s coming soon

Congratulations Mama
Welcome to baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:00pm On May 08, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome our latest addition, baby Dinabella. You are a blessing to your generation son kiss

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX--------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS

5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 Awaiting BS
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
18. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 Awaiting BS
22. toludimpz - - - - - - - - - - XY. - - - - - - - - 6th
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - 22nd
24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - 23rd
25. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - 5th
26. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS Seen
Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mobi123: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Hello Mama's, I m new here. Edd-November 17. Gender- unknown. Morning sickness easing off gradually. So happy to be here smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.