Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123387 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 6:30pm On May 26, 2020
sugah:

I had sent it to you this morning. Just resent Incase you didn't get the initial email

Hello sugah, pls send to me as well to vyvyolly@gmail.com.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by system000001(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2020
gud day every one
my wife his now 16 weeks pregnant that even the baby as started kicking around last week Friday I don't know wat my wife eat precisely that she started to purged she purged like 3 times b4 daybreak in the morning she prepared food and she eat a bit and later go to toilet we waited that it will stop but it didn't the next day no more shit na only water water shit remain that his coming out so she started taking ogi later in the night I av to call a nurse to come and check her on Sunday evening and she gave her some drug to use and it stop and now she can eat well but my wife said she can't feel the baby like b4 again pls did I need to be worried ? no blood comes out during the purging period,her hospital were she register his very far to were we are,due to the pandemic pls if there is anything we can do pls let me know and I av told her to let us go to another hospital but she won't listen pls help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
blessedmum11:

Hello sugah, pls send to me as well to vxxy@gmail.com.
Done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 6:44pm On May 26, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas how are we doing?
Ms is doing me strong thing ooo.... I can't drink water at all pls I need solutions.
Secondly my right thumb will just be shaking for two days now... Abeg this one follow for d package?

The lord is ur strength. In my first pregnancy i was seriously nauseated i used lemon; added one lemon to a large glass of water about 60cl. However for this pregnancy no nausea or morning sickness, infact sometimes i dont feel pregnant and this worries me like something might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2020
Feeling fabulous ! Still bumpy Tuesday!

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 7:04pm On May 26, 2020
sugah:

Done

Received. Thanks.
Please i have been meaning to ask about fvine, are you still in touch with fvine You both were such amazing ladies i admired so much in ttc group back then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 7:11pm On May 26, 2020
system000001:
gud day every one
my wife his now 16 weeks pregnant that even the baby as started kicking around last week Friday I don't know wat my wife eat precisely that she started to purged she purged like 3 times b4 daybreak in the morning she prepared food and she eat a bit and later go to toilet we waited that it will stop but it didn't the next day no more shit na only water water shit remain that his coming out so she started taking ogi later in the night I av to call a nurse to come and check her on Sunday evening and she gave her some drug to use and it stop and now she can eat well but my wife said she can't feel the baby like b4 again pls did I need to be worried ? no blood comes out during the purging period,her hospital were she register his very far to were we are,due to the pandemic pls if there is anything we can do pls let me know and I av told her to let us go to another hospital but she won't listen pls help.

Please what drug was given to her?? I believe it is careless to take medication not prescribed by a competent dr or hospital. Reduced fetal movement is not something to joke with. I just pray it is nothing serious. It is necessary she sees a dr to rule out any anomaly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 7:16pm On May 26, 2020
system000001:
gud day every one

Go to any diagnostic centre and do a scan. That should calm you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:25pm On May 26, 2020
Good evening mamas. I trust we are all doing well in this lockdown. God continue bless us and our families in Jesus name amen. Team September how body. We have all passed mid pregnancy now. How about shopping? I haven't bought a pin!!! I hope to start my shopping next month end by God's grace. In my first pregnancy, I just entered eko/idumota, sat down in one or two shops and bought almost everything I needed. I really can't picture how this one will be but God is on the throne grin. Abeg coman answer register so I can know how you are all doing. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY

September for supernatural delivery kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:31pm On May 26, 2020
blessedmum11:

Received. Thanks.
Please i have been meaning to ask about fvine, are you still in touch with fvine You both were such amazing ladies i admired so much in ttc group back then.
Unfortunately, im horrible at keeping in touch. We haven't spoken recently. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
faithlucky:
Beautiful bump, u r almost d finish line
Swift and sharp delivery
Amen and thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:40pm On May 26, 2020
angeltolly:
Lovely! Weldone mama!

Potential porter
Thank you mama and lol at the bolded oo pls don't allow my teamies to hear you oo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2020
sugah:

Uwc

Sent

Sent
please ma can you send me a copy too tolarewaju1@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uchetobi(f): 7:48pm On May 26, 2020
Hi all

I have my own used stroller and car seat to give out for free to a pregnant woman who can not afford it.

My preference is for someone that struggled to conceive, cuz I can relate.

Email me if you need it.

Pls if you can afford it, be morally guided to give chance to someone who may need it more than you do.

Thanks and safe delivery to all preggos

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 7:54pm On May 26, 2020
Opsycal:

Please send to me hellocalbella@gmail.com
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 7:54pm On May 26, 2020
mummychimaobi1:
Please send to me onyigbuoamaka@gmail.com
sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RoyalEmpire: 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
Tokyoheist:
I am a TTC mum , but I am here to take my place here , as I will be joining preggy mama's soon

Your space here is secured hon, from your mouth to God's ears....congratulations in advance. kiss

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2020
mobi123:
Hello beautiful moms, our God indeed is great.
Congratulations. Our God is forever faithful. I wish her a smooth pregnancy and supernatural delivery, we will be here to rejoice with you in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2020
Congratulations to all who have delivered and safe delivery to those yet to.

Am here on observation mission, I go jejely the observe, when the times comes, I will make my announcement. These land is not for sale!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 8:42pm On May 26, 2020
mayluv:
Team September for supernatural delivery grin

USERNAME----------------EDD
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. Cinderellashoes.................17/09
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09

Mama yetty002, kindly give us your edd so we can add it. If you know your baby sex please also mention me with it.

We should be in our 18th,19th, 20th and 21st week respectively. Let's try to be active even in this lockdown period. You tube prenatal exercises daily are a good way to start... no do pass your power sha. Please continue to give me a mention and I will add you up if I haven't done so. One love to you all kiss
Team September here!!!
Edd - Sept 23rd
Sex - XY

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
Pearl05:
Feeling fabulous ! Still bumpy Tuesday!
My teamie dat year, Beautiful bump
I wish you supernatural delivery.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 9:14pm On May 26, 2020
Sorry dear, my ms is fading away gradually, u can take very cold water or ice coz dat is d only water i can drink till now, u can try it and try eating watermelon and cucumbers....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:23pm On May 26, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas how are we doing?
Ms is doing me strong thing ooo.... I can't drink water at all pls I need solutions.
Secondly my right thumb will just be shaking for two days now... Abeg this one follow for d package?

Sorry dear. Try cold or warm water to see if either can stay down. You can increase your watermelon or cucumber intake as they carry plenty water. Very soon it will leave and you will enter Honeymoon phase.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:37pm On May 26, 2020
RANT TIME

My 12months old Bobo is giving me stress. This boy energy is something else, the moment he wakes up from sleep just give him 10 minutes and he will set out for the business of the day. I get wore out from running after him. You will pull him out from a location and sat down but before you can blink he has gone to another place. I thought that walking will slow him down but he goes back to his crawling anytime he is at his business. Always climbing tables, chairs. The only thing that holds him down is watching cartoon on TV or Nursery rhythms with but I try to limit it because of his eye.

I'm tired already and can't keep up with his energy. Is this how I will be running after him when baby arrives?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 9:41pm On May 26, 2020
uchetobi:
Hi all

I have my own used stroller and car seat to give out for free to a pregnant woman who can not afford it.

Email me if you need it.

Pls if you can afford it, be morally guided to give chance to someone who may need it more than you do.

Good evening ma. Please I'm interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
Good evening wonderful mothers in the house.

I came across this amazing thread this evening as I was surfing the net for advice and anything I can find about pregnancy, antenatal and such.

I'm àmazed at the support system here.

Hope to be part of this family.

Please I need advice o. It's my first pregnancy, I'm not sure how far along I am, maybe 7 or 8 weeks I think.
Please how far along do I need to be before going to the hospital to register for antenatal.

And I'm also having nausea and indigestion any advice on how to deal with it?

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 9:55pm On May 26, 2020
uchetobi:
Hi all

Email me if you need it.

I was a TTC for two years ma'am, so I need it. I can pay money for waybilling. thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
vinoj0225:

Please any idea about Solid Rock Hospital in Ojodu Berger? What's their service like for pregnant women and delivery? Would you recommend such hospital? Please help answer cos I want to know. Thanks
l recommend Solid Rock Hospital, they are so good, you will enjoy the place. I have worked there before

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ladasha: 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
sugah:

Done

Please Sugah, kindly send me a copy of the book @ attah.chukwuma@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
uchetobi:
Hi all

Email me if you need it.

I'm interested in the stroller. I'm in Lagos. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
Ladasha:

Please Sugah, kindly send me a copy of the book @ a**@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:28pm On May 26, 2020
uchetobi:
Hi all

Email me if you need it.

Sent you a mail. Please let us talk on Whatsapp 0.7.0.3.8.7.4.8.9.8.1

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.