Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8117950 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 5:31pm On May 29, 2020
4realwoman:
it is well with you mama, my own that is the 3rd surgery 1 Myomectomy and 2 CS I was just crying and calling my late mom and dad because the pain was too much for me to bear and when I told the Dr he said the pain is expected. What we mother's go thru to bring our Los.
Still at the hospital and yet to fart grin fart wey on a normal dey I dey use am make noise for house.
Dh dey even ask weda make him give me him own fart self. grin grin
it is well with you Mama,just give it time very soon everything will go back to normal
May our Los always be a source of Joy to us always
It's not easy abeg

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:50pm On May 29, 2020
Dinabella:

Your explanation really came at the right time.

By baby of 3 weeks is yet to suck due to this inverted/flat nipple issue.

I use breast pump at least thrice daily to extract breast milk for him and when I try to give him breast to suck the nipple disappears even immediately after stimulating using the breast pump.

Please do you know where one can get the breast shell or nipple enhancer?

Though my baby is currently on formula at the moment, it is not satisfying for me plus this is my first baby.

Please help a depressed sister.
Sorry about that....
Jumia has a nipple xtender....but let me tag mama Zaynie if she has them or can help you get one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:08pm On May 29, 2020
sugah:

Sorry about that....
Jumia has a nipple xtender....but let me tag mama Zaynie if she has them or can help you get one.

Unfortunately, I don't have it and haven't seen such in the market.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:10pm On May 29, 2020
Dinabella:

Your explanation really came at the right time.

By baby of 3 weeks is yet to suck due to this inverted/flat nipple issue.

I use breast pump at least thrice daily to extract breast milk for him and when I try to give him breast to suck the nipple disappears even immediately after stimulating using the breast pump.

Please do you know where one can get the breast shell or nipple enhancer?

Though my baby is currently on formula at the moment, it is not satisfying for me plus this is my first baby.

Please help a depressed sister.

Take it easy on yourself sister.
There are many ways to feed your baby, embrace what you can do for him now while calmly seeking solution to the issue.
Don't let depression deprive you from enjoying these early moments. You won't be able to get them back.

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:14pm On May 29, 2020
threegees:

Onezzly, I've left it to God, as the tiredness no be small. But I really wish this baby will share same month (and day cheesy) with her elder brother. He's October 7th.
I'm praying for the same date too cos it's my sister's birthday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks sis! I’ve had to figure most things out on my own! Well the latest is I went for a scan today, from my calculation I should be 31 weeks but report says 28..he also says baby is head down(cepahlic presentation) i didn’t know the turning can happen so early..any relatable experience? Besides I feel pain arnd my VJ, walking hurts as I feel pain on my right waist to my butt! I just pray I don’t exceed July..that August the Man wrote in the report is a No No..I can’t wait to be free��
ToyosiR:

I am sorry for your experience. Kindly ask the question again as it might be an oversight due to the number of responses on this post.
You can also tag me to try if i have a response.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2020
nnekaike:
BS

After my pregnancy and delivery journey of my first baby, I became so scared of having another one
I had nightmares, always afraid of the unknown incase I get pregnant again,but as God will have it when no one expected it I conceived my SON.

Pregnancy was not smooth,all the classes of MS were following me up and down,then the nightmares intensified I dreamt of dieing,always dreamt of burials and coffins and I prayed prayed, cried and cried,the thought of leaving my DD and DH killed me more.
You mama's on this thread gave me hope,all your prayers kept me going,my DD smiles kept me alive and I promised I won't leave her.

fastword to 30weeks I saw signs of my greatest fear(Repeat of Eclampsia),I told DH and he did not believe me but my instincts were 98% correct most of the time
BP,Protein in urine was normal so everything seemed perfect,I went to hospital and Gyn said am doing well

I still was not calm,My legs were swollen(not noticeable but I knew)
i gained 5kg in 3days(when I was not eating well)
All the other symptoms I saw during the first time started reoccurring,DH said it was my mind but I knew what I was talking about.
My BP read 120-125/75 as i checked daily at home ,its a normal BP but It was abnormal for me because at the start of pregnancy it ranged 107-110/68-70,so something was up.

At 34weeks due to lockdown I went to a hospital close to me for checkup and told the Gyn my pregnancy history,I did scan and some tests and behold protein was in my urine,one of the tests showed baby was going to having jaundice,Amniotic fluid was reducing(I was not leaking any fluid)
The Gyn said I should go back to where I registered and see the Gyn meanwhile he gave me BP drugs.

I tried and went to my hospital at 35weeks,the situation was worsening,Drugs and dosage for BP was increased,Amniotic fliud was fast reducing,
baby movements were reduced but the heart rate according to scan was fine,protein was 2++,I was admitted and monitored for 2days to see if things will change.
A CS was scheduled at 36weeks.
HMO changed their mind on covering cost in my hospital and asked us to go to another one but God being so good,the Gyn in the new hospital consults in my former hospital also,how happy I was seeing him though he has not attended to me during this pregnancy but I knew I was in safe hands.

Day of CS came,I went to the hospital but the Gyn asked me to continue my BP drugs and wait for 1 more week.
Again my instincts said No,I told the him I can't wait because I could no longer feel baby movements like before(less than 10kicks a day)
He listened, and I did a scan immediately which showed Amniotic fluid has almost dried up
BP was 180/115,protein was 3+
It became an emergency CS
Baby was brought out, he cried so well,cleaned up and was showed to me.
the nurse that cleaned him up noticed something was wrong, he was looking BLUE.
The doctors in the theater said nothing was wrong since he cried well,but the nurse insisted something was not ok and checked his oxygen level,my son's SPO2 was 35.
Immediately Oxygen was fixed and he was put in the incubator, stitching me was war as needles kept breaking inside me and my BP was shooting up,After all trials I was finally stitched up and I started convulsing,the devil tried but he lost.

The struggle began to save my baby,after using up 3 big oxygen cylinders,the hospital got tired and told me to prepare for the worst as he was still breathing badly.
I prayed,begged God to save my SON.
That nurse(May God bless her always) assured me nothing will happen,she prayed and cried with me,
seeing my son in that state is the worst torture ever.

Day 4 came and my son was still on oxygen,breathing was still terrible, he was on the 4th big oxygen cylinder already, the pediatrician asked he be referred to general hospital as he can't handle the case anymore.

A doctor who resumed duty that morning asked for the oxygen to be removed, my baby given to me and I should breastfeed him,How do I breastfeed a baby not breathing well?
In faith, for the first time I held my baby,prayed for him and put him to breast.
my fellow mama's, breastfeeding my child was the miracle we were praying for,I don't know how but my son did not use half of the 4th cylinder and he was taken out of the incubator and out of oxygen.

Day 5, chest xrays where done which came out clean
SPO2 was 98 and were we certified OK.
Everyone was amazed at the miracle(Including those wicked nurses who indirectly told something bad will happen)
we sang praises to GOD( only him can do what no MAN can do)

When all hope was lost,when I thought it was the end
God intervened, he heard my cry and saw my pain.

Day6 I asked for jaundice test to be done and it came out high,he was put under phototherapy for two days and we were discharged.

As for my stitches there is still an opening bringing out fluid with a foul odour, I have taken antibiotics and still watching it.

To all pregnant mama's yet to deliver,always PRAY!
Pray for the doctors,nurses,cleaners,gatemen infact everyone that will be on duty that week,May they be angels in disguise
pray for all utensils that will be used on you
pray for the hospital, may everything you need be there at the right time.
Follow your Instinct and keep an open mind.
Safe delivery to you all,You will carry your babies and smile back home.
Quick and safe delivery is yours IJN.

My GTC mama's your testimony is at hand,you will carry your bundles of Joy Soon.

Congrats to all mama's that have birthed their LO,they will bring blessings to you and live a long healthy life

BS Submitted
CC:Angeltolly
I am highly inspired because I'm scared of child birth,I had retained placenta when i give birth to my second child and i nearly died. I am scared of giving birth but i know there is a God that answers prayer

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
faithlucky:
Team November cappo try and be doing roll call ooo let's ginger d huz
Ma edd 26th November plz update
Swift and easy delivery 2 us all
i thought we'll be on the same team o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 8:27pm On May 29, 2020
sugah:

Sorry about that....

Thanks a lot sabi mama.

I have just ordered from Jumia.

So so grateful, you are a life saver.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 9:12pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks sis, really appreciate the response!
sugah:

I thought about you and this post in the bathroom this morning and made a mental note to try and answer some questions.

Sometimes it feels like your questions are being ignored... especially in the beginning. It's not intentional. You can start with tagging one or two people with your questions (like your team cappo or experienced Mamas)

On the waist pain, unfortunately it's part of the package cry if your 30weeks tummy is already making people ask if you haven't delivered then maybe your bump is measuring more than your baby's gestation. If you live abroad and can find pregnancy support girdle, it'll help relieve the stress on your waist. Else you can find extra strength Tylenol (acetaminophen is safe in pregnancy) and take as needed.

On the plenty questions: if I were in your shoes I'd tell them my stomach is just bigger than usual and give them a delivery month after your due date. So if I were due in August, I'd tell them baby is expected in September so they stop pestering me on why the baby hasn't come.

Flat nipples: yes some people have flat or even inverted nipples...it's nothing to worry about. They're various techniques how to breastfeed with flat/inverted nips including wearing breast shells, using breast pump or nipple enhancer to pull it out.
For the scally stuff, I think you can get nipple cream and apply as needed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
BA BA

I welcomed my beautiful princess today 29th May 2020 Via ECS weighing 2.7kg at 38weeks 2 days.

EDD: 2nd June 2020

DOB: 29th May 2020

It can only be God. I'm now a mother after ttcing. Father I'm grateful
I went through a lot but God saw me through.

Cc: 4realwoman

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 10:14pm On May 29, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

I welcomed my beautiful princess today 29th May 2020 Via ECS weighing 2.7kg at 38weeks 2 days.

Congratulations mama God bless and protect your Lo
I wish you Quick Recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayo77: 10:24pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations
Lisa001:

Congratulations mama God bless and protect your Lo
I wish you Quick Recovery

Tomblessings:
BA BA

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

Congratulations momma. Welcome Princess. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 11:09pm On May 29, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 11:11pm On May 29, 2020
Some may Mamas are owing us Birth stories, please do the needful so others can learn from your experiences.

Let’s not just drip birth announcement without stories please. We know caring for a newborn is time exhausting but please try.

God bless all mothers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 12:24am On May 30, 2020
miraclebaby:
How far are you gone? It’s part of the package for some people and will disappear after delivery. Though my sis said she noticed folic acid makes hers worse so she stopped taking it at some point

33 weeks gone.... Thank you. Will take this advice into consideration.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:09am On May 30, 2020
Duduke:
Thanks sis! I’ve had to figure most things out on my own! Well the latest is I went for a scan today, from my calculation I should be 31 weeks but report says 28..he also says baby is head down(cepahlic presentation) i didn’t know the turning can happen so early..any relatable experience? Besides I feel pain arnd my VJ, walking hurts as I feel pain on my right waist to my butt! I just pray I don’t exceed July..that August the Man wrote in the report is a No No..I can’t wait to be free��

You should let your doctor see your scan result or try and do another scan somewhere else, maybe in 2 weeks time. Most people either read their week or a week or 2 ahead at this stage due to the size of baby so I think read 3 weeks behind may need to be investigated.

About cephalic presentation, baby still have time and space to turn or flip at this stage so this might not be the final positioning but the good thing is they will mostly go back to cephalic when it time to be born.

The pain is probably as a result of baby head and the pressure been exacted on the VJ

Hope this helps

@the bolded..... Hmmmmm...... Should i tell you the truth about freedom after delivery? cheesy cheesy grin
Sorry! But no freedom for you tongue grin that why am on Nairaland answering your question by this time when sleep is said to be the sweetest embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:17am On May 30, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

Cc: 4rea. lwoman

Hey! Congratulations mama. Welcome beautiful princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:22am On May 30, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome our latest addition, BABY Tomblessings. You are a blessing to your generation princess kiss

USERNAME-----------SEX----------DELIVERY DATE

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 BS seen
2. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
3. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 BS Seen
4. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 BS seen
5. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 BS seen

6. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
7. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 BS seen
8. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - BA- 14/5 BS seen

9. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
10. Humbleme99 - - -XY - - - - - -BA 15/5 BS seen
11. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
12. Honeypels ---------XY------BA - 13/5 Awaiting BS
13. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
14. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

15. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
16. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
17. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

18. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
19. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
20. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
21. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5
22. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - BA 18/5 Awaiting BS
23. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - BA 24/5 Awaiting BS
24.Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - BA 26/5 Awaiting BS
25. 4realwoman - - - - - - - - - XY - BA 27/5 Awaiting BS
26. Tomblessings - - - - - - - - XX - BA 29/5 Awaiting BS

We await your wonderful testimonies.... It will end in praise

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
27. Amarisa - - - - - - - -------------------------24th
28. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
29. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
30. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:24am On May 30, 2020
@Preshpearl, how are you teamie? Checking on with lots of love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 3:46am On May 30, 2020
Thanks momma...next appointment is on Monday, will discuss with my doc
angeltolly:

You should let your doctor see your scan result or try and do another scan somewhere else, maybe in 2 weeks time. Most people either read their week or a week or 2 ahead at this stage due to the size of baby so I think read 3 weeks behind may need to be investigated.

About cephalic presentation, baby still have time and space to turn or flip at this stage so this might not be the final positioning but the good thing is they will mostly go back to cephalic when it time to be born.

The pain is probably as a result of baby head and the pressure been exacted on the VJ

Hope this helps

@the bolded..... Hmmmmm...... Should i tell you the truth about freedom after delivery? cheesy cheesy grin
Sorry! But no freedom for you tongue grin that why am on Nairaland answering your question by this time when sleep is said to be the sweetest embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 4:34am On May 30, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

Congratulations mama,may she a blessing to her generation, quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumsyfife: 4:37am On May 30, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... Unknown
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... Unknown
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... Unknown
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... Unknown
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... Unknown
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown

Hi teamies, I trust we're making progress in this awesome journey.
Haven't been hearing from @annaseyi, @soulmate19, @ojantelle, @mayysen, @Tessicatess, @mumsyfife, @Teddynne, @Deolaw, @Engraced247, @serendipityF, and @missmalachi

I trust you're doing well (ooin grin)
Can't wait to hear from you all o.
Kisses to our LOs

#SupenaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

Thanks for checking cappo. We are growing and glowing. Please update sex XY.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 4:37am On May 30, 2020
angeltolly:
@Preshpearl, how are you teamie? Cphecking on with lots of love
Thanks my cappo

My baby girl came in via CS yesterday night weighing 3.5kg. Everyone is doing fine
Praise Jah with us
BS coming soon
Success to all the other mamas

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:32am On May 30, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

Congratulations mama, quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:33am On May 30, 2020
preshpearl:

Thanks my cappo

My baby girl came in via CS yesterday night weighing 3.5kg. Everyone is doing fine
Praise Jah with us
BS coming soon
Congratulations ma'am. Welcome princess. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GlamMrsO: 6:16am On May 30, 2020
GlamMrsO:
Good Afternoon mummies!

Pls if you have a copy of "What to expect when expecting " by heidi murkoff, e joor pls send to me at @.COM

Thank you

cc:ToyosiR
Zaynie
Giddyperson
Alphahandmaiden
onegai
iomoge2
all mummies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2020
preshpearl:

Praise Jah with us
BS coming soon

I looked forward to this. Congratulations momma. Welcome Princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 7:39am On May 30, 2020
zaynie:

Take it easy on yourself sister.
There are many ways to feed your baby, embrace what you can do for him now while calmly seeking solution to the issue.
Don't let depression deprive you from enjoying these early moments. You won't be able to get them back.

Cheers

Thanks a whole lot sabi mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:39am On May 30, 2020
4realwoman:
I have taken one pack (the 4 abi nah 5 in one pack) of peppermint and yet nothing yet oo or do I need to buy more? I took liptom tea and pap yesterday but I'm told not to eat solid food like rice much, if at all I want to eat it the problem is that I am not comfortable cause my tummy is bloated and when I touch it, I feel pain cry. So I need the gas to find their way out of my body so that I can be free.
Take more peppermint, it can help. Hope your baby is doing well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:45am On May 30, 2020
Slimvee:
Mamas pls who knows what I can use to lower my bp significantly, I've been on drugs but it not giving me good results. I'm almost 34 weeks gone
Abeg no waka pass
Your doctor is in the best position to recommend something better if one recommended isn’t working. Please return and discuss with your doctor. It’s very risky to self medicate. Then hope you have enough sleep especially at night and don’t stay awake late. Also look into your salt intake. Eat cucumbers too. These are natural ways you can help your body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.