Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8110111 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Please I'm interested also o. abbybaby4life@gmail.com thanks
missyblissy:

Check your email
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fairygeh(f): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Annaseyi:
Thanks Mama's for all your prayers and support. It has not been easy I won't lie as but I don't want those around me to feel bad especially my mum and hubby.

I stay up all night blaming myself for my actions but I know they can't turn back the hands of time.

My problem now is that I am lactating like no man's business. I wake up to change my tops as before I know it my body will be soaked down to my bedspread. Last night I woke up to chills maybe because I had been exposed to wetness. Please what can I do to stop my breast from flowing. Any suggestions please.
Hey dear,so sorry for your loss,be rest assured that God is coming through for u sooner than you think.How can I contact you please?it's urgent,I will like to share something with you,Maybe you can drop your email address ,then you remove it later.please reply.it is well wit you in Jesus NAME
Hi,I got yoirail notification but I cant access mail through Nairaland, kindly resend the mail to didaraayo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
barbie047:
Can someone help me interpret this lab result. Thanks

From my own understanding, your baby is fine. However, a growth (perhaps a fibroid) was also seen alongside your baby. Every other thing is what you can understand. Your EDD is 5/11/2020 and gender is a boy. The baby's presentation is OK but could change at anytime (unstable lie).

Let's wait for other moms too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
barbie047:
Can someone help me interpret this lab result. Thanks

Everything looks okay. Baby's head is down but unstable meaning it can change at any time, which is totally normal considering you are just 17weeks. Also there is a mass coexisting, most likely fibroid.

But it all looks good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2020
miraclebaby:
Let me drop this here for the first time @37weeks 3days
Ooooin, you have a lovely and portable bump.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2020
TEAM JUNE 2020.

It's our month to flood here with good news as we welcome baby Ugochiada.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA/BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY
005. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
006. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY
007. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
008. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
009. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
010. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
011. IryNky ........................... 25th June ................... XY
012. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
013. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
014. rositabuchi ......................... June .............................
015. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
016. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX
017. Ada243 ..............................

Welcome our May mamas to team June 2020.

018. Amarisa .................... 24th MAY
019. Christiana Oha ............17th MAY
020. Oyovwi ........................... 30th MAY

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
@ Gistme12, Limahgirl, miraclebaby, whyworryPH, funmi4love, Neile, FashionTrend, IryNky, daragoldy, Livelystone, rositabuchi, tomtittot, mrslander, Ada243, Amarisa, Christiana, Oha, Oyovwi how are you all doing today mamas? Hope good? Just checking up on you all do take care of yourself and have a wonderful day ahead.

@Tomblessings and Ugochiada, how are you mamas doing today and baby? Pls take care of your self and rest well because I know it's not easy handling newborn. Stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fairygeh(f): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Annaseyi:
Thanks Mama's for all your prayers and support. It has not been easy I won't lie as but I don't want those around me to feel bad especially my mum and hubby.

I stay up all night blaming myself for my actions but I know they can't turn back the hands of time.

My problem now is that I am lactating like no man's business. I wake up to change my tops as before I know it my body will be soaked down to my bedspread. Last night I woke up to chills maybe because I had been exposed to wetness. Please what can I do to stop my breast from flowing. Any suggestions please.
Hi,I got the notification of your mail,but I can't access mails through Nairaland, kindly resend to didaraayo@gmail.com.please quote me here when you do,so I can immediately check it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeypels: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Annaseyi:

I pray the Lord comfort you and your household and put laughter on your lips sooner than you imagine.

Please stop blaming yourself

E-hugs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
mimyselfai:

I might not be able to give you a well laid out medical care xplanation but if she took any HCG injection or pills (for timed intercourse for TTC), the reaction of the HCGcould be delayed period and consequently a positive pregnancy test. And when the HCG eventually wears out, after a few weeks I think, the period will start and the blood test will return negative as it was supposed to be. So ask her if she took HCG. Correct me mothers if I'm wrong.

This explains alot, am not sure she took any HCG injection, but am guessing any fertility drug can also cause this false positive(Mama zaynie lemme borrow your words). Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Team July 2020 roll call (june)
hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore .......... July 25
7. Blex444 ............... July 7......... ... XX
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
25 iwinnie ................... July 4 ......... XY
26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
27 hapheey07 ............ July 3 ...... XY
28 goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
29 jumiphena ............... July 20 .... XY

Hello teamies, how una dey, hope we r already preparing for the big day, we should b done with shopping or 90% of shopping, to some of us who hasn't gotten anything cos of dis coro crisis, may God make a miraculous way nd enrich our pockets massively so that we can do d needful, hope hospital bag has bn pack too? D way I consume food now ehn undecided undecided (hope no b only me Waka come sha, I want to believe I have so many partners in consuming)

I know most of us can't wait to meet our little one, myself included but let's allow d will of God b done, he knows what is best for each an everyone of us. Before u know it now July will be here na shikini time remain( I dey give myself hope lol)

Perfectella is bn a while, hope u r good?

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex. [/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
zaynie:

She should redo the test.
When she calculates 6 weeks, she should do scan

PT are rarely ever false positive.
You can get a false negative but not a false positive because it works on the detection of the HCG hormone which won't be produced unless a woman is or was recently pregnant.

If she just lost a pregnancy or has a molar pregnancy (that was removed) she may test positive for a few months after.

Mama this your reply gives hope, but am scared to tell her to do another scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chikabel: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Annaseyi:

So sorry for your loss, mama! Be consoled. God will give you another that would stay.
Wear a tight yet comfy bra all the time, even at night. It helps

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
cebabee:
From those selling vegetables or african salad stuff in the market

thank you so much for your response. I am grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
bimberry1307:
Eyin te mi bawo ni o, se wa o lelelelelelelelele Se wa o.
It's the month of June! I'm using this opportunity to congratulate all the mamas that have birth their little ones, May God Almighty guard and guide them. May they turn out to be everything we ever desire and more. Amin. To those that lost theirs, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss and replace it for you in multiple folds.

August mamas! Our month is already glaring at us o. we'll get there safely lagbara Olohun.

How waddling? Ooin! It's not an easy something jare. Even as a third missioner, this is different. Though they said babies comes with their own individual package but in all, we give God the glory.

How far about baby things? Are we done washing or there's still time? Me never wash sha but I'm done with shopping to the best of my ability. May God continue to provide for us.

TEAM AUGUST 2020 ROLL CALL (JUNE)

MONIKER............SEX..............EDD
1. Ambient............ XY .............01/08
2. Greatness366 .....................02/08
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08
4. Fab08 ............... ............. 06/08
5. Babygal2020 ....... XY ........ 07/08
6. FloraEC ................ XY ..... ...08/08
7. LilyJay ................................. 10/08
8. Koyabride ............. XY......... 10/08
9. Spicy128............ ...............12/08
10. Goldendollars ......XX.........12/08
11. RoyalEmpire....... XY......... 12/08
12. Bimberry1307.......XY ........14/08
13. Sallywho ............. XY .........14/08
14. Bisade44 .......... XY ......... 22/08
15. Slayinjo ............... ......... 24/08
16. Ayaoye .......... surprise ..... 25/08
17. Fisayomi1 ......................... 26/08
18. Tolutomi02 ......... ......... 29/08
19. Coveredchic .......... ...........29/08
20. Temmym4 (for wifey) XY ?
21. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

Please let's answer roll call so we can know how we're doing and to keep in touch. @jehovaoverdo, I want to believe that everything is ok with you. You've not been active. Pls show ya face for us to know you're ok.
Those of us that have checked baby gender pls. Let's update. It is well with us.

Team #Augustfornoloss
#healthymotherhealthybaby
#teamsharpsharpdelivery.

Cc me if you're for August for your forms at affordable price of succulent meat pie and youghurt. grin grin grin

I did not see me on the list o
Last time I checked, scan result said August 5th

So register me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mommas, please come to my aid.

I suddenly developed severe ache in my right ear, after constant itching. It was so severe that I could barely talk nor chew.
My mother in-law adviced I used *gentamycin* ear drop which helped to relief the pains and I thought all was well. This was 2 weekends ago, during the public holiday.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago, the pain transferred to my left ear and started up again so badly, accompanied with headache and fever.
I had to call my Doctor and narrated my ordeal. He adviced I should not use gentamycin again since it was *ototoxic*. He prescribed *choloromphenicol* instead with some malaria drugs as well.

I started using the ear drop 2 days ago but my night rests has never been the same.
The pain is not going away. I had to take break from work and have been home for 2 days now.
Still on the malaria tablets as well.

Any experience with this or advice?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1sttimeangie: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hey momma @ spixytinxy . I was omitted o
Gender. XX XY
EDD July 22

spixytinxy:
hope we r all gud?

Hello teamies, how una dey, hope we r already preparing for the big day, we should b done with shopping or 90% of shopping, to some of us who hasn't gotten anything cos of dis coro crisis, may God make a miraculous way nd enrich our pockets massively so that we can do d needful, hope hospital bag has bn pack too? D way I consume food now ehn undecided undecided (hope no b only me Waka come sha, I want to believe I have so many partners in consuming)

I know most of us can't wait to meet our little one, myself included but let's allow d will of God b done, he knows what is best for each an everyone of us. Before u know it now July will be here na shikini time remain( I dey give myself hope lol)

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
goldendollars:

You wash baby ununsed new clothes
Thanks for checking on us..looking at August like...

I washed all my baby clothes. Even new ones. I don't know how long they've been in the shop. Plus this is a new baby with tender skin...

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Deeedeee:
Good evening mamas in the house.
Pls I have a question to ask oooo.

Pls who else is experiencing clear white breast milk leaking

I started noticing it like two days ago but tonight was a bit much that it got to stain my bedsheets.

I read that 'it's called colostrum(First beast milk production) which occurs at 14 weeks of pregnancy although some mothers to be may also experience it earlier than 14weeks.

Pls who is experiencing such ??

I hope I am not the only one on this table oooo

I experienced same about the same week as well. It lasted for about a week and stopped. When I mentioned it to the Dr, she said it’s the body preparing me for breastfeeding and as such is normal. So I stopped worrying.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
bimberry1307:

Not the new clothes, I bought some Grade A overalls and the ones I used for the sisters. I have to wash and iron them.

OK I get you..learnt some people usually wash new ones too and iron sef..me I can't do all that wahala o..plus it's different gender for me this time..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Am back again .....hello everyone!
Just checking on you guys.
Awesome thread!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
1sttimeangie:
Hey momma @ spixytinxy . I was omitted o
Gender. XX XY
EDD July 22

noted ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
spixytinxy:
hope we r all gud?

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.
thank you mam for checking on us, doing fine here, having fever lately. Amen yo your prayers, may God see us all through Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=ahnie post=90270919]Am back again .....hello everyone!

Ahnie done carry belle oohhh.you are wehcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
No one has answered me o.
Even my complaint about jajaina discharges, no one commented.

No one should ask for BA mad BS when the time comes o since I am going through it all by masef cool

Splasshhh:

I suddenly developed severe ache in my right ear, after constant itching. It was so severe that I could barely talk nor chew.
My mother in-law adviced I used *gentamycin* ear drop which helped to relief the pains and I thought all was well. This was 2 weekends ago, during the public holiday.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago, the pain transferred to my left ear and started up again so badly, accompanied with headache and fever.
I had to call my Doctor and narrated my ordeal. He adviced I should not use gentamycin again since it was *ototoxic*. He prescribed *choloromphenicol* instead with some malaria drugs as well.

I started using the ear drop 2 days ago but my night rests has never been the same.
The pain is not going away. I had to take break from work and have been home for 2 days now.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=keeki post=90271823][/quote]
Belle ke...I only came to greet you pipu grin
Anyways nice hearing from you!
Warmest regards!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Splasshhh:

my dear for 2 weeks now that is what i have been experiencing its pimple or should i say boil first on left ear like in the ear hole then transfered to the other ear then it goes and come sometimes 3 in one ear at a go and very painful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
You dey so, where have you been hiding and how are the children? How is Jtown? [quote author=keeki post=90271823][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Limahgirl:
Thanks so much mama. This is encouraging. Please how much did you get the nipple shield on jumia and how effective is it? Thanks once again

The nipple shield was N2,940 (plus delivery) as at when I ordered. I am yet to use it because I started direct breastfeeding a day before the shield was delivered lucky me cheesy

My problem may have been poor latching as explained by a sabi mama so I had to read up and study the latching process.

I intensified effort based on the advice of sabi mamas @sugah, @miraclebaby and @Awesomebaby and extracted breast milk every three hours(day and night) unlike before that i extracted milk three times daily only.

The numerous milk extraction may have helped my nipple. Also, studying and learning how to latch properly helped too (to be a learner isn't funny o)

Though I still make mistake while trying to put the nipple in my baby's mouth, the stress of extracting milk severally especially at night and the Joy of having him suck directly from me keeps me going.

Surely, with consistency we'll be perfect before Friday (that's the target).

Best of luck mama, safe delivery too

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
spixytinxy:
hope we r all gud?

26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

Thanks cappo. We are doing well. Just few things left to buy. May God see us all through!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaynifer51: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m a new here. Have been following the conversations and I love love love it, please can anyone direct me to page where the list of baby essentials is listed, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
fairygeh:

Hi,I got the notification of your mail,but I can't access mails through Nairaland, kindly resend to didaraayo@gmail.com.please quote me here when you do,so I can immediately check it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.