Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123045 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:

I've been trying to contact my MIL but her number isn't connecting I have plans of telling her...my husband was there he couldn't even say anything

Madam you better stand your ground. What kind of thing is that? Take you child, enter another room and lock the door. Worst thing is she gets angry and leaves the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:

Mothers pls is this right?I gave birth to him don't I have a say over him?is it true too much of breast will spoil the child as she claims?pls I need your advice

Chineke. Please leave that place as soon as you can. Chai, ignorance on her part should not make you deprive your baby of the highly nutritious content of breast milk. I don't want to express how angry I am at that woman, but mama pls, for your sake and that of your baby, please leave there.
You can manage the rest with hubby abeg. Don't jeopardize your baby's health and well-being cos of what ppl will say. Just get your hubby's approval by showing him all the responses from this your post.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Limahgirl:
Abeg mama, does warm water bath help labour ni? Make I try using it and even start to drink warm water. I yamm so tired also biko!

Yes, for some women, drinking and bathing hot water can bring about labour. That's why pregnant women are usually advised to avoid hot drinks and food in early pregnancy.
2 of my sisters use it when they are due and it works for them. But me, for where. I'm officially tired cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lisa001:

I've been trying to contact my MIL but her number isn't connecting I have plans of telling her...my husband was there he couldn't even say anything

Madam, don't allow her continue that nonsense o.
breastfeeding helps the baby and not spoil them, don't believe that lie..
please you carried that baby in your womb, remember all you went through and protect your baby jealousy..
if you're strong enough go back to your house..
the lord will protect you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=ToyosiR post=90701325]b]ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020[/b]
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------UNKNOWN

please let me know if you get the Mention now.

sorry for the stress[/

I don't get mentioned actually. Thanks for checking on us.I felt bubble like stuff two like three times between yesterday and today.I'm looking forward to it again.I'm beginning to see small bump so excited.(17 weeks).November mamas come out oo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
whyworryPH:

Yes, for some women, drinking and bathing hot water can bring about labour. That's why pregnant women are usually advised to avoid hot drinks and food in early pregnancy.
2 of my sisters use it when they are due and it works for them. But me, for where. I'm officially tired cry
Ha! Thank you so much for this ma. Poor me still dey drink cold drinks including cold water up and down. Will start drinking hot water. Wish us smooth and swift delivery soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
soulmate19:

Cappo, we are waxing strong in the lord.
I went for Anc today and doctor said my BP is dangerously high(thou he has given me drugs to lower it). I also did scan, baby is in posterior and refused to open up to know the sex. So we are still team surprise for now till next scan�.

* Pls, what can I do to further lower the blood pressure faster?
* What can be done to change baby position cos I read it on Google that posterior position is not good for delivery? Thanks for checking on us.....

Wow. Glad you're doing fine. You should have asked at the hospital what to do to lower the BP na. I trust other sabi moms to give suggestions, but in all, relax and don't entertain worries. Plus check your salt intake and adjust.
On the baby's position, your LO hasn't taken the final position na, so no need to worry. At the right time, your baby will take the right position.
#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Try raw pap or two hard boiled eggs
Teewhyjo:
Good morning sabi mamas, PLS come to my aid o, I am 18weeks gone today but AV been purging since mid night, PLS wat can I use to stop it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nothing I won’t hear in this world. Isn’t the breast made for your baby? How many of her children did she formularfeed? Let your hubby talk to her mbok. If you’re no longer okay staying there better go home and take care of your baby . Breastfeeding is very good if possible a year
Lisa001:
I gave birth last month via CS due to how I out to bed I couldn't breastfeed my baby that day so he was introduced to Formula even though I wanted Exclusive Breastfeeding for 6 months.ever since I've been feeding him with both breastmilk and formula.

My mother isn't in town so I had to go stay with my mother-in-law sister since my mother in law is not in the country so she can bathe the baby since I'm a first-time mother but I noticed each time I want to breastfeed my baby she's always inconvenient telling me I shouldn't spoil him with breast because he will get used to it.since 3 days I noticed my baby doesn't want to be fed with the formula he will push the feeding bottle out with his tongue and start crying so I decided to breastfeed him this morning then my mother-in-law's sister came from nowhere and yanked the baby out of my hand while Breastfeeding him and started shouting the baby must eat the formula that I must not breastfeed him,she fed the baby with the formula with force till he slept off

Mothers pls is this right?I gave birth to him don't I have a say over him?is it true too much of breast will spoil the child as she claims?pls I need your advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Spittruth:
BA! BS! TESTIMONY
Praise be to God, I gave birth to my baby boy Friday June 12 via Emergency CS but it was a supernatural delivery

I have been having mild contractions with heavy abodiminal pains and back pains for like 3 weeks before my delivery, some are so strong that I assure my husband that labor is here but na lie when I get to the hospital and they check me they say my cervix is still closed, this happened like 3times

At a time started seeing mucus plug, cervix is still closed is what I hear when I get checked, I got tired and felt I maybe I was too anxious as a ftm, so about 1 week to my delivery I started seeing water and I ran to the hospital, guess what same old story cervix closed, so about 2 days before I gave birth when I started seeing the water again I didn't go to the hospital I stayed home to be sure I was seeing right and when I was sure I was really leaking fluid I ran to the hospital, and again cervix was still closed but the doctor recommended I did a scan as I was 39weeks and some days already, scan result showed I have leaked a lot of fluid and I had just a little left, for the safety of my baby I had to go through an emergency CS

I return all adoration to God because he heard my plea and he answered my prayers and supplications, this is just to lift someone here to hang on to God, pray in season and out of season
Happy bumping belleful mummies
Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 3:04am On Jun 16, 2020
spixytinxy:
Good morning all, great team July how is waddling, me I yam Just dere rolling like drum, to walk at times gan na problem, abeg baby should come soon ooooo. Team June una little ones too like make up, dey r not in hurry at all, dey dont want to leave anything untouched. grin grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahah...drum mama long time sorry for the silence since na business carry my head I'm back now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2020
spixytinxy:
amen oooooo, this finish line seems to b d longest, I calculate date everyday like someone who is calculating money
. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too like money!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 3:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Sorry my dear July teamie for going AWL it wasn't intentional but now I'm back and vigilante is back on full force been awake since 1am marketing my goods on social networks grin that means the vigilante is gonna be useful this time grin

On the other hand my journey has been smooth till early this month and I got the shock of my life after yesterday's ANC that I'm weighing a whopping 94kg(no thanks to bread and fried egg angry) right now I'm on starvation mood cos I no ready to push 4.5kg baby, pls mamas how do I handle this weight issue when I am just approaching 35wks, mbok, bikonu, ejoor oh epp my ministry

Meanwhile my walking steps is story for another day

Just tell me wetin I go dey eat to control the weight first cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Aitee1:
Sorry my dear July teamie for going AWL it wasn't intentional but now I'm back and vigilante is back on full force been awake since 1am marketing my goods on social networks grin that means the vigilante is gonna be useful this time grin

On the other hand my journey has been smooth till early this month and I got the shock of my life after yesterday's ANC that I'm weighing a whopping 94kg(no thanks to bread and fried egg angry) right now I'm on starvation mood cos I no ready to push 4.5kg baby, pls mamas how do I handle this weight issue when I am just approaching 35wks, mbok, bikonu, ejoor oh epp my ministry

You may not add any more weight till you deliver.

I have been weighing 86kg since 27weeks.

Bread and Fried egg is verrrrrrrrrry sweet. Chai! I take it often too. Sometimes I do blue band bread spread. cheesy
I cant kee myself abeg.
Currently weighing 86kg. Baby weight at 36weeks according to scan 2.3 angry
Where is all the food am eating going to?
First baby weighed 2.8 so skinny and tiny but i love fleshy new borns.

Anyways mum says the smaller the better for vaginal delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gentlemum(f): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=mayornmn post=90710378][/quote] Good morning Mamas....... My EDD is 12 November. My baby has started kicking small small

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Aitee1:

Hahahahahah...drum mama long time sorry for the silence since na business carry my head I'm back now
lol, where my share for the Bizness, hope u r good, se u don get all baby stuff nd hospital stuff.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Aitee1:

no eat at all lol, u can try bulking up on vegetables (small rice plenty salad) dat bread nd egg go make sense this morning oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teewhyjo(f): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=miraclebaby post=90712422]thank u ma, i am alright now ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2020
Ohemababy:

cheesy
Bitter taste?
Its not malaria o.
Na so the thing dey be my sister.

Pregnancy is not comfortable ma.
Especially in the first trimester.
You just have to manage it like that.
You should be thankful you are not carrying nylon bags around with a jar for spitting at intervals.

But not to worry. Somewhere around 14weeks you should be fine. And guess what before you know it 14 weeks is here already.

But that bitter taste may not go completely. It would now be an on and off something.
Even at 36 weeks plus I still get that bitter taste sometimes.

In all we pray it ends in praise, easy delivery to all of us.

Thanks for your response. I will endure cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Chikabel:
June mamas, more BAs and BSs I pray. God bless our little ones that have arrived and their families. Amen!

My September teamies, how una dey? Some of us should be balling into third trimester this week ni, yay!
Madam Khaite23, how far nau? How you stepping into this last phase?

Mama I dey ooo. I just dey ball oooo, knowing fully well am getting closer. I just pray this phase will be this sweet.
Ow u dey too mama?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2020
spixytinxy:
no eat at all lol, u can try bulking up on vegetables (small rice plenty salad) dat bread nd egg go make sense this morning oooo

The bread and egg make correct sense. Me sef don chop my own this morning. wink cheesy cheesy
But am still hungry sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Aitee1:

This woman just dey make bread and egg dey hungry me now. E be like say I'll add serious tea to it sef. In Fact, I dey come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning mammas. Please i have a concern oh. Im just about 22wks + gone, but I noticed my left breast brings out water once in a while. Just like 3 drops in a day. I started to notice on Sunday. Please is it something i should be worried about cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2020
Limahgirl:
Ha! Thank you so much for this ma. Poor me still dey drink cold drinks including cold water up and down. Will start drinking hot water. Wish us smooth and swift delivery soon.

You are welcome mama. And amen to your prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Aitee1:

Fear not cos my weight is far more than yours and baby is just 2.8kg at 36 weeks. I was afraid that baby was too big but baby is not and i was wondering what happened to the food i ave been eating.
On the other hand, i want to ask if 2.8kg is a good weight for 36 weeks cos i am worried if baby is too small at this stage. Please help my matter and answer me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2020
suilois:
Good morning mammas. Please i have a concern oh. Im just about 22wks + gone, but I noticed my left breast brings out water once in a while. Just like 3 drops in a day. I started to notice on Sunday. Please is it something i should be worried about cry
It's normal. Mine also brings out water once in a while. I am 22 weeks gone. I experienced it on Sunday too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Thank You. Was getting scared

Engraced247:

It's normal. Mine also brings out water once in a while. I am 22 weeks gone. I experienced it on Sunday too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Ohemababy:

cheesy
Bitter taste?
Its not malaria o.
Na so the thing dey be my sister.

Pregnancy is not comfortable ma.
Especially in the first trimester.
You just have to manage it like that.
You should be thankful you are not carrying nylon bags around with a jar for spitting at intervals.

But not to worry. Somewhere around 14weeks you should be fine. And guess what before you know it 14 weeks is here already.

But that bitter taste may not go completely. It would now be an on and off something.
Even at 36 weeks plus I still get that bitter taste sometimes.

In all we pray it ends in praise, easy delivery to all of us.

Thank you. I can't wait to get to 14 weeks grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
vinoj0225:

Fear not cos my weight is far more than yours and baby is just 2.8kg at 36 weeks. I was afraid that baby was too big but baby is not and i was wondering what happened to the food i ave been eating.
On the other hand, i want to ask if 2.8kg is a good weight for 36 weeks cos i am worried if baby is too small at this stage. Please help my matter and answer me.
I don't think baby is small.At 35wks my baby weighed 2.5kg.which the sonographer said was ok and that before delivery the baby might get to 3kg or more. My last baby was around that weight at 36wks.but at birth weighed 3.5kg.so no need to worry.At this stage they just kip adding weight at a very fast rate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Saheed69(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lisa001:

I won't say your hubby is weak sha but he is. Carry your bag and leave the place. By now you should be able to bath your child if you pay attention. If you are afraid of doing house chores, invite one of your siblings or family members you trust.

Àbí irú kini eleyi. Oríṣiríṣi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello mothers good day, want to register my presence I’m team October, expecting my third baby haven’t started antenatal yet but on routine drugs....wishing all mothers safe delivery
October cappo new member alert...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mamas in the house, please who knows about solid rock hospital and their cost for antenatal and birth?Also any suggestions for good hospitals for antenatal around berger and akute area.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.