Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123605 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) (5697) (5698) (5699) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 4:29am On Jun 17, 2020
eNIGERIANG:
FINALLY RESEARCHERS DISCOVER CURE FOR COVID-19...
Read details: https://www.e-nigeriang.com/cure-for-covid-19/

It's not a cure yet. It says it can help covid 19 patients in critical conditions but not to prevent or stop those with mild symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2020
suilois:
Where did you throw my name oh. I sent EDD earlier... EDD, 18/10...gender unknown... Baby covered his/her yansh..
Don't mind me o grin
Lemme update properly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2020
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by victorVIC1(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Please what are the possible actions to take if EDD elapses but no signs of labor yet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2020
threegees:

See my neighbour. Solid Rock Hospital is good. St. Timothy at Yakoyo is good. That's where I had my son in 2011. SamSteve at Alagbole is good. Kingsmith at Oremeji is also a good one. Just trying to give you options based on the experiences of me and other people I know.

Neighbour neighbour, thank you.I've been hearing about that kingsmith too.I'll check them out.Muah!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Neile: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2020
BA / BS
Announcing the arrival of my daughter.
EDD - 24/06
DoB - 16/06 via ELCS
Birth weight - 3.03kg
She was conceived via IVF as I had a blocked Fallopian tube and PCOS. Also has 2 subserous fibroids. The pregnancy was relatively easy. I only was at the hospital on account of pain from the fibroid twice when they were moving. The CS procédure went very well. I had a very positive experience and great recovery - already walking around with minimal pain. Still getting a hang of breastfeeding but taking my time. In all baby and mum are doing superb while daddy is elated.

I wish my other June team mates and every expecting person here a successful delivery.

@4realwoman please take note BS dropped.

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks ma, but can I give a preterm to drink as well. Baby weight is 1.5kg.

Modupetemmy1
post=90751059:

get an unripe pawpaw, peal and remove the seeds, cut into pieces and soak with clean water. drink from it and also give the baby like two to three spoon three times daily. you can make another one after the third day
that's the traditional method I familiar with
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
@Neile, Big Congratulations to you mama. The Lord is so good and marvellous.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Neile:
BA / BS
EDD - 24/06
DoB - 16/06 via ELCS
Birth weight - 3.3kg
She was conceived via IVF as I had a blocked Fallopian tube and PCOS. Also has 2 subserous fibroids. The pregnancy was relatively easy. I only was at the hospital on account of pain from the fibroid twice when they were moving. The CS procédure went very well. I had a very positive experience and great recovery - already walking around with minimal pain. Still getting a hang of breastfeeding but taking my time. In all baby and mum are doing superb while daddy is elated.

I wish my other June team mates and every expecting person here a successful delivery.

@realwoman please take note BS dropped.

congrats Mama,welcome to your princess...may she bring so much joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Neile:
BA / BS
EDD - 24/06
DoB - 16/06 via ELCS
Birth weight - 3.3kg

Congratulations to you, momma. Welcome Princess. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2020
bettylizzy:

for preterm I don't know but that's what is been use traditionally for jaundice, I have used it severally and I can say it works. I once left my baby in the ward and went to look for the pawpaw when the jaundice was increasing( I didn't give birth to him with jaundice oo , it only appear on his face on the third day), he was under light and I was using the traditional method as well.. we left the hospital on the 7th day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Wow...This is my 4th week in Thi hospital.
Pls mummies with experience, help choke mouth. Can I use for my baby? Preterm baby.
Help me ooo, my baby has been under the light since day 1 on earth.
E shanu mi

quote author=Modupetemmy1 post=90759765]

for preterm I don't know but that's what is been use traditionally for jaundice, I have used it severally and I can say it works. I once left my baby in the ward and went to look for the pawpaw when the jaundice was increasing( I didn't give birth to him with jaundice oo , it only appear on his face on the third day), he was under light and I was using the traditional method as well.. we left the hospital on the 7th day[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suilois(f): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations to you ma. Your joy is preserved. Happy for you grin grin grin
Neile:
BA / BS
EDD - 24/06
DoB - 16/06 via ELCS
Birth weight - 3.3kg

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning Sabi Mama's in the house I know it's very a long time(not quite cos I don really taay)
Abeg make una no follow me vex ooo
Na phone and other things to
Anyways no need for plenty talk
Team July how una day na longest time to
Where is my able cappo spixytinxy
Cappo am loyal ooo
How is it going with you
I comot cap as my sign of loyalty
U too much
Who no know you no day naija���
My fellow teamies me I don port oo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Perfectella:
Good morning Sabi Mama's in the house I know it's very a long time(not quite cos I don really taay)
Cappo am loyal ooo
How is it going with you
U too much
wow is so good to hear from u, abeg which month u port go, give us the complete gist bikonu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Perfectella:
Cappo am loyal ooo
How is it going with you
U too much

Wow Congratulations!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2020
BA: My miracle Prince arrived today 17/6 via Vaginal delivery. Mom and Prince doing well. BS later

Cc @Capo 4realwoman

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Mamas pls ooooooo, I'm suffering from gaining weight ke. The same kg I weighed in my 3months is what I'm still weighing in my 5months. I'm so freaking out, I don't know what to do.

Blood level is 28%, is it okay? It's becoming more scary o.

@threegees and other sabi mamas biko come to my aid o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2020
miraclebaby:
BA: My miracle Prince arrived today 17/6 via Vaginal delivery. Mom and Prince doing well. BS later

Cc @Capo 4realwoman

Awwwwwwwwwn
Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yesterday I wasn't feeling great, I kept having tightening of the stomach, I bet is not braxton hicks. It comes, goes, comes again and finally it stopped.
Last night I drank cornflakes with my children, I didn't take much although I made it for myself but they won't allow me to shine. In the night, the tightening worsened, stomach pain, headache and nausea. I kept turning from one side to another but yet I wasn't comfortable. I rushed to the bathroom, vomiting and pooping at the same time. The vomit has a very very bitter taste, when I tried forcing out the vomit, I felt something come out from my HP, I checked it was clear, large amount of MP, I started crying and begged baby to please wait till next month cos we're just 34weeks gone. I drank 5 satchel water at a go, dunno how I did it but I did it.
Went for scan, was told baby is fine, cervix closed. Doc told me is probably what I ate that caused it. I still feel weak tho but I know it'll end in praise.

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
bettylizzy:

My sister, I understand your anxiety but know your baby is preterm and the pawpaw thing might not fly. Is it the jaundice that is still keeping him in the hospital or is there something else?

What is his current weight now?? What is the current bilirubin level? What are the doctors saying? 4weeks is a long time.

My second baby had jaundice, we didnt know until day 4 when we went back for testing, spent about 3days under the light, the thing wasnt coming down. I immediately started pawpaw therapy and that helped us together with morning sunlight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
miraclebaby:

Cc @Capo 4realwoman
Congratulations mama. May he be all that you prayed for.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
miraclebaby:

Cc @Capo 4realwoman
congrat mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
FloraEC:
Yesterday I wasn't feeling great, I kept having tightening of the stomach, I bet is not braxton hicks. It comes, goes, comes again and finally it stopped.
Last night I drank cornflakes with my children, I didn't take much although I made it for myself but they won't allow me to shine. In the night, the tightening worsened, stomach pain, headache and nausea. I kept turning from one side to another but yet I wasn't comfortable. I rushed to the bathroom, vomiting and pooping at the same time. The vomit has a very very bitter taste, when I tried forcing out the vomit, I felt something come out from my HP, I checked it was clear, large amount of MP, I started crying and begged baby to please wait till next month cos we're just 34weeks gone. I drank 5 satchel water at a go, dunno how I did it but I did it.
Went for scan, was told baby is fine, cervix closed. Doc told me is probably what I ate that caused it. I still feel weak tho but I know it'll end in praise.
its well mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Shemmyglo:

Yes I did. Thanks

I'm happy to tell you that the sex is XX.

I just hope the Doctor didn't say that because I told him I want XX

Good to hear. Don't worry, the pink will be sure by his Grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Neile:
BA / BS
EDD - 24/06
DoB - 16/06 via ELCS
Birth weight - 3.03kg

Congratulations Mama and welcome princess. I actually thought about you yesterday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
miraclebaby:

Cc @Capo 4realwoman
congrats Mama, welcome to ur prince charming

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
divanita:
Mamas pls ooooooo, I'm suffering from gaining weight ke. The same kg I weighed in my 3months is what I'm still weighing in my 5months. I'm so freaking out, I don't know what to do.

Blood level is 28%, is it okay? It's becoming more scary o.

@threegees and other sabi mamas biko come to my aid o

Well, I don't think there is any thing to be worried about. Since I got pregnant I have always been weighing 65kg anytime I go to the clinic, anyways I gained additional 1kg yesterday grin. About the blood level, I don't know much about that.

Congratulations to all mamas that have birthed their Los. Kiss and hugs to them, and those that are porting, side eyes to you all cheesy

My August mamas.... Una doooo ooooo...... My cappo, how body.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
threegees:

Singing you are welcome in the name of the Lord
Please drop your EDD and expected gender so I can add you to the tesm grin
Thank u very plenty smileywill do that soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
bettylizzy:
Good evening mummies, I birth my baby May 24th via emergency Cs and I have been in the hospital since then cos my baby came out earlier than expected(preterm) and also jaundice.
I need advice on what to do to clear out the jaundice. Two(2) EBT has been done and yet we are still on it though I thank God it's better than before and God made everything available and successful.
Mummies.....pls...help me what can I eat or do to get rid of this jaundice.
Biko, please, e shanu mi.
Thanks as I await your feedback
Asides jaundice is there any other issue?
my baby came preterm and had jaundice too,he was in light for 2days,given antibiotics and feed very well.
you can express breastmilk and beg the nurses to regularly fed your baby.
we used sunlight when we were discharged too.
Ask your PD to know what is happening 4 weeks is too long.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Neile:
BA / BS
EDD - 24/06
DoB - 16/06 via ELCS
Birth weight - 3.03kg

Congratulations mama! God bless her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
miraclebaby:

Cc @Capo 4realwoman
Wow! Congratulations teamie. So happy for you. May your prince be all that you prayed for and more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) (5697) (5698) (5699) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ebicon(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.