Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123822 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Mzora:
My fellow team july Mama's,please is ur baby's movement as much as b4 now..mine is not as regular as before.i did scan on Friday last week and everything was ok.but I'm starting to freak out again cos the movement is not as before..
I need response from other Mama's pls.currently 36weeks +.

Please does movement reduce when one is getting close to due date.

There's less space to move around, so it's possible. I just look for babies active time and do my fetal kick and aim for 10 kicks in an hour and I'm fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2020
delaveres:
July mamas that want to port, how ministry ? grin grin
Abeg, asides from pineapple core, what else can be used to naturally induce Labour?
My body is really heavy and I can’t wait to offload.

Lower ya voice make dem no hear. grin grin grin
We the members of Porters United are as tired as you are! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2020
mayluv:

Nesting stage is good for you. It ensures you are being active. Just ensure you are not overdoing it though grin. I hope your blood level has come up now. It will all end in praise

grin grin thank you. Amen. Yes, the blood level is up but I have to keep taking the ugu n milk. How are you doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2020
So I downloaded the preschool app last night and the only thing Zion has been doing is Let's learn Vehicles cry cry

Walai I still have a very long way to go and when I see most of your children has started writing sef, I dey weak for myself cry cry

He is still learning Vehicles ooo and every effort to get him to learn Alphabets is just flopping, numbers nko, na only 1-10 e fit read d rest na eleven, twelve and boom 20!!!!

Where do I start from and become his teacher, I have zero qualities but am willing to learn embarassed embarassed

He just turned 3 last month on the 28th.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank you so much my lovely mamas for the congratulations. This is the first time I'm coming online since 17th I gave birth.

My Cappo @4realwoman, pls forgive me for not mentioning you when I announced my BA. I used last strength to type that thing. I will post my BS shortly.

In the meantime, pls 4realwoman and other mamas with experience with CS, how do I cope with the pains? Especially when I get up from the bed. Funny thing is that by the second day, I was much stronger and could climb the staircase leading to my room. I was even getting up to go change my pad and even fed baby formula without calling the nurses.

Now on the 4th day, I'm experiencing more pains especially in my abdomen when I try getting up. But I can still move around without bending and still get things done.

Pls, is this how the pain will be and for how long will it last? I know I should be resting, and I'm getting plenty rest, but is there anything I can do to feel better faster cos this baby eats a lot and wants to always breastfeed. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2020
gabby18:

Had same symptoms last week at about 19weeks...but then again I noticed it was when I stopped taking that small red Ferrous routine drug the pain became worse...I took paracetamol for a day and then continued the Ferrous drug... the pain subsided eventually..

If it persists u can see ur dokii..kpelleee

Thanks mama...I've not been taking my drugs for like a week now,maybe that's why.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Modupetemmy1:

you're welcome, we are almost in the same boat just that mine is more intense. my left butt hurt so bad that I can't stand on it, sitting self is wahala and worst still I can't lie down on the left side but when I google about it I learnt it is normal it is because the baby is resting on the muscle.
I just kukuma GBA kamu, na did belle make me believe say belle dey different different. 26weeks and still counting, may God help us all.

Amen o...Lemme just gba kamu too...Pele...Anything for lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Waydex01: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Can someone help me interpret this result
Abstinence 4days
Sperm count 131million/ml
Volume 1.5ml
Motility 45percent active motile
15percent sluggish motile
40 percent non motile

Viscosity watery
Morphology 80percent normal
20percent abnormal..

trying for 3months now

Yielded significant growth of staphyloccus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Good morning sir.... Your viscosity should be normal not watery.
Again, active/progressive motility should be at least 50%
Treat the Staphylococcus aureus infection and you will notice great improvement.

Your sperm count is excellent so is your sperm morphology.

Wifey nko?
Has she been tracking her ovulation?
Has she done a pelvic scan?
Hope her fallopian tubes are okay?

Baby dust to you!!!!

Waydex01:
Can someone help me interpret this result
Abstinence 4days
Sperm count 131million/ml
Volume 1.5ml
Motility 45percent active motile
15percent sluggish motile
40 percent non motile

Viscosity watery
Morphology 80percent normal
20percent abnormal..

trying for 3months now

Yielded significant growth of staphyloccus

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Waydex01: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Babygal2020 post=90902979]
Good morning sir.... Your viscosity should be normal not watery.
Again, active/progressive motility should be at least 50%
Treat the Staphylococcus aureus infection and you will notice great improvement.

Your sperm count is excellent so is your sperm morphology.

Wifey nko?
Has she been tracking her ovulation?
Has she done a pelvic scan?
Hope her fallopian tubes are okay?

Baby dust to you!!!!

Amen.. I will do that and will kindly take her for checkup too.. Thanks for your response ,but can this result get someone pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Waydex01 post=90903178][/quote]

Unlikely..... Your active motility should be up to 50% at least.
But never say never.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thank you so much my lovely mamas for the congratulations. This is the first time I'm coming online since 17th I gave birth.

My Cappo @4realwoman, pls forgive me for not mentioning you when I announced my BA. I used last strength to type that thing. I will post my BS shortly.

In the meantime, pls 4realwoman and other mamas with experience with CS, how do I cope with the pains? Especially when I get up from the bed. Funny thing is that by the second day, I was much stronger and could climb the staircase leading to my room. I was even getting up to go change my pad and even fed baby formula without calling the nurses.

Now on the 4th day, I'm experiencing more pains especially in my abdomen when I try getting up. But I can still move around without bending and still get things done.

Pls, is this how the pain will be and for how long will it last? I know I should be resting, and I'm getting plenty rest, but is there anything I can do to feel better faster cos this baby eats a lot and wants to always breastfeed. Thanks and sorry for the long post.
Congrats my Ph mama, sorry about the pain, i can totally relate..why u are in much pain on the fourth day is because all the pain relieve that they have been loading you is wearing off....2018 when i had my CS before i left on the fourth day i was given that pain drug u put in the anus, its what i waa using, but at a point i stopped and endured the pain, u will be fine if u can endure it, or ask ur doc what u can be using.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2020
whyworryPH:

Congratulations once again,
For the pain you need a lot of rest, rest rest rest. Continue with your meds for pain and you will feel better real soon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Team December mamas were una dey ooo? Is been long ooo.. Who is showing already?
Hope we are enjoying d honeymoon stage (second trimester)
If u are in team December indicate so to be added to our list.. Roll call coming up tomorrow.

Congrats to all d mamas that delivered their babies... May d bring blessings to ur families.. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kasany(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Sabi fellow bellefull Mama's abeg this vjay itching of mine is getting out of hand, I have been to hospital for it twice nothing is seen but they will give me mycoten cream but yet the itching is there , u might want to ask if there is discharge no. Please is there anything else I can do asides using mycoten. My friend who just put to bed a baby boy said that same happened to her but disappeared immediately she put to bed and that someone told her some [sub][/sub]male pregnancy are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas were una dey ooo? Is been long ooo.. Who is showing already?
If u are in team December indicate so to be added to our list.. Roll call coming up tomorrow.

Congrats to all d mamas that delivered their babies... May d bring blessings to ur families.. Amen.

Funny enough I started showing from around 6weeks, I remember my husband asking the scan guy how many babies is in my stomach and the man almost chased him out when he kept on insisting for the man to check because only 1 baby can't push my stomach out the way it did, now there is a difference , I now have a bump while then I was just bloated..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
kasany:
Sabi fellow bellefull Mama's abeg this vjay itching of mine is getting out of hand, I have been to hospital for it twice nothing is seen but they will give me mycoten cream but yet the itching is there , u might want to ask if there is discharge no. Please is there anything else I can do asides using mycoten. My friend who just put to bed a baby boy said that same happened to her but disappeared immediately she put to bed and that someone told her some [sub][/sub]male pregnancy are like that.

ACV (apple cider vinegar), in a very very small quantity mixed with same quantity of warm water,just use cotton wool to clean your vjay and under just 2days you will be fine or see great improvement.. sometimes it is also part of pregnancy but it wouldn't hurt to try and ease off the itch

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Who else suffered from hypertension stage 2 and has given birth successfully, doctors are really on my case but my BP is not moving atall,it remains stand still at 160/110, I rest well enough, I avoid salt in my food, I take my meds 3times daily, I need to know if there is something else that should be done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
sunbestie:

happy to be in dis team...EDD..dec 1...happy bumping to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
I don turn teacher o, didn't even know how we managed to spend 2hours. Chai my respect for Nursery teachers just raised to power 100. How do they do it without beating shege out of this our little ones.

Am even pitying for Zion, e don collect enough beating jex to concentrate and OMG e no jex easy. I will continue tmro abeg, my head hurts.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020

Truly i think it's related to male pregnancy cos wen i had my first baby i had nothing like itching this one will go and come.But i insert garlic for 3 to 5 days and it stopped like two weeks and came again used it like dat again and it's bn gone for a while now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fathers are wonderful beings.
They protect.
They provide.
They guide.
They care.
To every good man out there, those who wake up, set out of the house in search of livelihood to provide for their children, spouse and parents.
To every good man out there, those who protect and defend the ones they love and care for.
To every good man out there, those who spend time with their families, show interest and are involved.

We love you.
We see you.
We appreciate you.
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ #happyfathersday

Special shout out to the dads on this thread keeping an eye out for their partners and little ones. wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
We are here o�

blessedobaro:
Hello, I have been following this thread and I hardly see team August mums... Are there not team. August mum here??.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
katchycouture:

Funny enough I started showing from around 6weeks, I remember my husband asking the scan guy how many babies is in my stomach and the man almost chased him out when he kept on insisting for the man to check because only 1 baby can't push my stomach out the way it did, now there is a difference , I now have a bump while then I was just bloated..

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no blame dh ooo.. Am happy to hear that u nd lo are doing great kiss kiss This is ur third journey right?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
funkydoll:

happy to be in dis team...EDD..dec 1...happy bumping to us all
Welcome teamie... Stress free pregnancy journey to us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
katchycouture:
Who else suffered from hypertension stage 2 and has given birth successfully, doctors are really on my case but my BP is not moving atall,it remains stand still at 160/110, I rest well enough, I avoid salt in my food, I take my meds 3times daily, I need to know if there is something else that should be done.
Pls teamie follow ur doctor's instructions ooo
Any ways I heard that some hypertension are pregnancy induced so pls let it be well managed. May d lord make it easy for u.. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
sunbestie:

Lolz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no blame dh ooo.. Am happy to hear that u nd lo are doing great kiss kiss This is ur third journey right?

Yes 3rd journey.. thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
sunbestie:

Pls teamie follow ur doctor's instructions ooo
Any ways I heard that some hypertension are pregnancy induced so pls let it be well managed. May d lord make it easy for u.. Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I don turn teacher o, didn't even know how we managed to spend 2hours. Chai my respect for Nursery teachers just raised to power 100. How do they do it without beating shege out of this our little ones.

Am even pitying for Zion, e don collect enough beating jex to concentrate and OMG e no jex easy. I will continue tmro abeg, my head hurts.

My dear it's not easy. Just two hours and only one kid ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
RANTS

Kai, I salute our mothers that had us 7, 8, 9,...

Just one toddler and all my back aches due to constant running after Bobo and pulling him from unwanted areas. I cannot lay down in peace while he is awake either my body turns to footstool or pillow. Always hitting his head on my body. This boy keeps me awake till 2 am sometimes and any day we sleep before 12 am is definitely a good night. I don't give him sugar nor soft drinks only water and yogurts occasionally. He loves pineapple and banana anytime maybe I should stop giving them to him. Spank him and he will start laughing coming for more.

I'm looking for live in nanny, anyone with contact of agents in port Harcourt should please give me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lolaymary(f): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
sunbestie:

it been a long time mama, hope you are doing well. Edd is 16th Dec

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:

Weldone ma.you can try making it more fun to him.like using building blocks or Stine to teach him how to count.let your lessons not be too formal incorporate the counting in his daily activities you can give him his shitrt to count or start counting while you fold his shirt and ask him join you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.