Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8118760 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Sammybabelious:

We are fine cappo..
Just that the waist,hip,pain no be here ooo...
Tiredness nko? ahhh na my middle name...
Then the stomach dey heavy ehhh....
It's will be super easy for us.

Amen to the bolded.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Tessicatess post=92716048][/quote]
Since your doc says you're fine, no worries.
Every baby is unique

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasolayimika(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Thanks sis I will.

sunbestie:
You are welcome teamie. Sorry about d cough and catarrh but u dont have to wait till d day of ur appointment any time u have a complain. U can go and see ur doctor tomorrow. Dont self medicate oo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasolayimika(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2020
I have been drinking hot water for like 2days now.

Will try the hot water steaming this morning.

I've been having catarrh too but it's just intense this time around and complimented with cough.

Thanks Sis.

adet991:
you can go and see your doctor anytime you have complain. I'll suggest you do hot water steaming this night and probably in the morning before you go to the hospital. I was told by my doctor not to use robb so I suggest you ask your doctor but cough and catarrh is part of my own package o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joy4real1(f): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2020
adet991:
you can go and see your doctor anytime you have complain. I'll suggest you do hot water steaming this night and probably in the morning before you go to the hospital. I was told by my doctor not to use robb so I suggest you ask your doctor but cough and catarrh is part of my own package o.
pls ooo! What effect does Robb have during pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2020
xeexee1:
. See one of them oo am doin pretty good teamie we don dey approach honey moon stage

Yaaaay.. Let's start dancing then
It's good to be part of you @xeexee1
How are you holding up?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2020
MummyHalo:

Teamie, you are not alone. You could be our cappo and help organize us since you are not a first timer. I've seen like 2/3 teamies. If you ginger us small, they'll show up.

Yaaaay, teamie.. Ayam dancing here seeing you guys.. How has the journey being?
Wishing us all a smooth ride.
Cappo? shocked
I no sabi o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Good morning sabi mamas.How's waddling?I am here for ehug and advice as am not thinking straight right now,did some googling but google is not helping my thoughts either.We are on our second journey and it's been smooth only for me to start having malaria symptoms,i complained at the clinic and wen the doctor examined my body he said i should do malaria and wider test.Malaria came back negative but the wider test was very negative,i mean very cos he said he was suppose to put me on drip if not that i was pregnant. We are 34weeks already just want some1 that had typhiod during this period to tell me all is well and be sure that baby will be fyn too.Have stopped taking sachet water for now and have been taking the amoxyllin i was given.

Sabi mamas make una no pass my comment biko.Wishing us all safest delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2020
purplish:

Loving your bump! Meanwhile I still have not finished battling nausea and vomitting oh. Also having a lot of stomach discomfort these days cry I was really looking forward to honeymoon...I don't know why mine has turned out like this.
Nausea at this time? cry hope you're not one of those women that have it all through the pregnancy o...I'd be praying for you so it eases up. Pele.
What kind of stomach discomfort? Stooling?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2020
sugah:
I just realised I haven't taken any pictures yet and its bump Tuesday....

January mamas how are we doing? We are almost half way there grin, May God continue to make the rest of the journey super easy for us.

Thank God say no be only me carry belle for belle button grin

Cute bump cappo. 19+19=38, soooo happy to cross the half way line.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzbrown(f): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2020
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020
Teamies how are we doing? Is been long oo.... I miss una.

This is our honeymoon stage...Hope we are rocking our bumps and slaying too smiley How far with d kpekus ministry? Abeg make una dey give DH back to back ooo so he will be happy to run our errands for us and pamper us well. I dey do my work very well oo lols

Who is feeling d baby kicks? cheesy cheesy d feeling is heavenly ooo. Keep enjoying it as it keeps coming grin grin. Those of us that have not taken their first TT injection should not forget to inform their doctor on their next appointment.

If you never register for antenatal this is d time to do that so you will be checked and monitored oo we want healthy babies ooo... We need to be taking our drugs regularly no skipping ooo, drink enough water and eat fruits and vegetables for your blood levels oo.

Those of us wey carry big belle enjoy d privileges it is not easy to carry belle
cheesy cheesy almost everyone dey call me nwanyi afo ukwu (big belle mama) lol
blessedmum11 our prayers are with you... We will be here to welcome you again 2021...amen.
Let's drop our EDD and baby gender if u have checked so i will update.....

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie -------------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 ------------------------ 26th Dec --------- XX
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec
04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ---------- 21st Dec -- XX 09. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
10. Rosemariefavour
11. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
12. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
13. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
14. mzbrown ------------------ 13th Dec
15. thowobee ----------------- 5th Dec
16. pseudome --------------- 23rd Dec
17. Odycute ----------
18. tiwatopebam ------- 10th Dec 19. snowbaby -------- 27th Dec ----- XY
20. Olawusolayimika ---- 27th Dec ---- XY We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss :-
#Team shakara mummies cheesy

We are fine by God’s grace, done with my second shot of tt injection, small small we don dey near � thanks for checking up on us, hope you’re good, it shall end in praise for us all, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Temitope009:

Yaaaay, teamie.. Ayam dancing here seeing you guys.. How has the journey being?
Wishing us all a smooth ride.
Cappo? shocked
I no sabi o
The journey has been fine ma. Apart from bloating, constipation and sore nipples, every other thing is fine. No morning sickness. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really pregnant.

@bolded, you are an experienced mama na. Receive grace to function as cappo.
May God make it smooth and easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Same here 9 weeks, I just hope this whole covid 19 issue will die down soon so that I can freely go for antenatal frequently
cos the hospital I use doesn't attend to people freely as before cos of corona
Normally registration for antenatal is from 12 weeks especially if you're under HMO..but if you're private and especially if you ttc'd for a while you're advised to register earlier than 12 weeks for monitoring.

Are other hospitals/general hospitals still doing antenatal classes? My hospital isn't because of covid...everyone gets an appointment time, you come see doctor and ask questions and off you go! And I'm wondering how FTMs are coping with it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2020
purplish:

Loving your bump! Meanwhile I still have not finished battling nausea and vomitting oh. Also having a lot of stomach discomfort these days cry I was really looking forward to honeymoon...I don't know why mine has turned out like this.

Awww, so sorry teamie. Don't give up hope, the nausea sometimes goes and comes back for a while before really reducing. About 2 weeks ago I still threw up, yesterday I felt a bit nauseous. Just that I can't compare these waves to the initial 1st trimester struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2020
19CannyMum:

Thank God say no be only me carry belle for belle button grin

Cute bump cappo. 19+19=38, soooo happy to cross the half way line.
Lol.
Pregnancy pushes out my formerly big navel grin
Are you doing ELCS at 38?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Becalina:
Hello, my first time here, it’s my first pregnancy though, I just got married and we didn’t plan on pregnancy so early, I wanted to wait for 6 months first but pregnancy came anyway, and I kind of feel very excited, I discovered around week 8, at first I thought it was the stress of the wedding and malaria, anyway the doctor gave me some pills which contained folic acid and some others but I have really been nauseous and throwing up badly, every time I take the drugs, I throw them up, even food, I can only take liquid, pap, tea etc

What I am worried about now is the folic acid, I haven’t taken before and whenever I take now, I throw up, it’s almost week 10 now and I will be going to the hospital tomorrow.

I am really worried about my baby, I hope he/she isn’t deformed already or something because I have been reading online since yesterday about the importance of folic acid and all

Take your folic acid just before going to bed. You can't throw up while asleep smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Oolayeancah:
Morning Mamas in the house, ve been a silent observer for a while but I havent seen any Team Nov 2020. .

@ToyosiR
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2020
sugah:

Lol.
Pregnancy pushes out my formerly big navel grin
Are you doing ELCS at 38?

I also have big navel that becomes so pronounced during early pregnancy. I always wear tank top inside my clothes to hide it lol. Some weeks ago I even had to use big cellotape because I wanted to wear one particular cloth and the belle button was just all over the place
It's better now that bump has come out small.

No plan for elective CS o, na just pray we dey pray. I hope to go into labor and born naturally at 37 weeks and some days. Baby is fully baked at 37 so #notime for additional waddling smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Oolayeancah:
Morning Mamas in the house, ve been a silent observer for a while but I havent seen any Team Nov 2020. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Team November here smiley There are many others.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prinzedy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good afternoon house.
Please I need your advice.
My wife just ran a test that shows she's pregnant. The problem is she did a scan recently and it's confirmed she has staphylococcus, yeast and fungus infection. She was about commencing treatment when she discovered that she's pregnant. Please what could be done and what drug can she take to treat the infection that won't affect the pregnancy as it is still in it's early stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VersatileDigita: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Welcome your baby with grandeur today with digital picture like the one below.
Celebrate yourself, spouse and children with beautiful digital photos and videos.

Note video samples can't be uploaded here.

Watsapp now for enquiries and order placement.

Both pictures and videos for only #1000

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
[ToyosiR come and catch another team member o, but make sure you collect late fee shs. U are welcome here mama, happy bumping.quote author=Oolayeancah post=92723954]Morning Mamas in the house, ve been a silent observer for a while but I havent seen any Team Nov 2020. . [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
I can see my name bolded..I never born o..today is my EDD..no sign at all..make una remember me for prayers.. Congratulations to all the August Mummies.

bimberry1307:
Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Because it's our month, we can do Shakara.

I'm happy to announce the birth of baby Babygal2020. Welcome prince God's favor on you always.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL

MONIKER......SEX......EDD.....STATUS

1. Ambient... XY...01/08....Delivered

2. Greatness36 ..........02/08
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08 Delivered
4. Fab08 ......XX... 06/08 Delivered
[/b]5. Splasshhh .. ..........05/08
[b]6. Babygal2020 .... XY..07/08 Delivered
7. FloraEC ...... XY ......08/08 Delivered

8. LilyJay ..................... 10/08
9. Koyabride .... XY.... 10/08 Delivered
10. Spicy128 ....XY....12/08 delivered
[/b]11. Goldendollars ...XX....12/08
[b]12. RoyalEmpire ... XY....12/08 Delivered
13. bimberry1307...XY .....14/08 Delivered
14. Sallywho ...... XY ......14/08 Delivered
15. Bisade44 ... XY ... 22/08 Delivered

16. Slayinjo ........ ......... 24/08
17. Ayaoye ....surprise ... 25/08
18. Fisayomi1 .......XY..... 26/08
19. Tolutomi02 ............ 29/08
20. Coveredchic ...........29/08
21. Temmym4 ....XY......13/08 Delivered
22. Blessedobaro ........ 28/08 Delivered

23. Cal2020 ....XX....... 02/08
24. Glolite .....XX........08/08
25. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

@Jehovahoverdo, I hope to God you're fine. Let's answer roll call to know how we're faring.

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver.
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforamazingbirthstories
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pls when can I start drinking water. I had CS yesterday morning? I'm very thirsty Urgent answer pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
goldendollars:
I can see my name bolded..I never born o..today is my EDD..no sign at all..make una remember me for prayers.. Congratulations to all the August Mummies.

May God show you mercy. Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
19CannyMum:

I also have big navel that becomes so pronounced during early pregnancy. I always wear tank top inside my clothes to hide it lol. Some weeks ago I even had to use big cellotape because I wanted to wear one particular cloth and the belle button was just all over the place
It's better now that bump has come out small.

No plan for elective CS o, na just pray we dey pray. I hope to go into labor and born naturally at 37 weeks and some days. Baby is fully baked at 37 so #notime for additional waddling smiley
My tummy's same. When I have time I try to cover the navel, other times I dont care grin
I hear if you normally go into labour early then the probability for the subsequent ones to come early is high.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babygal2020:
Pls when can I start drinking water. I had CS yesterday morning?
I'm very thirsty
Urgent answer pls

Why not ask your doctors that are monitoring you since they have your file. There is no ready-made manual to some things. You have to follow your doctor's instructions.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
prinzedy:
Good afternoon house.
Please I need your advice.
My wife just ran a test that shows she's pregnant. The problem is she did a scan recently and it's confirmed she has staphylococcus, yeast and fungus infection. She was about commencing treatment when she discovered that she's pregnant. Please what could be done and what drug can she take to treat the infection that won't affect the pregnancy as it is still in it's early stage.
Congratulations to you both.
Dont self medicate in pregnancy, she has to go see a doctor and tell them she's pregnant as that will affect the drugs she'd be given

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ogojagirl: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Tessicatess post=92716048][/quote]We are doing well mama. Thanks for checking on us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
sugah:

My tummy's same. When I have time I try to cover the navel, other times I dont care grin
I hear if you normally go into labour early then the probability for the subsequent ones to come early is high.

Amen to that probability. My first was 38 sharp, second 36w6d.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odycute(f): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020
Teamies how are we doing? Is been long oo.... I miss una.

cheesy[/b]

Finally, I haff Registered for ante Natal��
EDD...31st Dec...I will land before tha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.