Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8062384 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who has a spare pelvic region that she is not using? Com help a sister.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
bukit05:
Mamas I need your prayers, contraction started today at 1am, I thought it was false contraction, I went to the hospital this morning and I was told am 4cm dilated at 33weeks, my water is broken too. Cc October cappo. Say a word of prayer for me.

May the Lord take the wheel. Everything willwork together for your good. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
bukit05:
Mamas I need your prayers, contraction started today at 1am, I thought it was false contraction, I went to the hospital this morning and I was told am 4cm dilated at 33weeks, my water is broken too. Cc October cappo. Say a word of prayer for me.

The Lord that started this journey with u will not leave u stranded... Just have it in mind that at the end of everything, everyone (u and LO will be fine)... You are in our prayers smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
bukit05:

Thanks to u all for the well wishes. Was so scared, but God was too faithful to fail, baby came Out screaming his lungs, he weighed 2.5kg. Mother and son doing well. Wishing all mamas safe delivery. Bs will come later.

To God be all the glory

Congratulations dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ziby:
Mamas in pls help me I been having pain like my period on d off for days now am just 36weeks gone

Your body getting set to bring forth your little one.

Safe and swift delivery to you and all mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divanita(f): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Hello house, @bukit05 has been delivered of her cute prince. To God be all the glory. Mother and Baby are doing very fine.
She asked me to inform everyone.
She will be here soon for proper BA.
@threegees, October cappo, please take note.

This porting no be here o, a big congratulation to her... BS on my mind oooo grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2020
*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

MummyHalo. _____ Feb 26
xeexee1. _____ Feb 13
Rekhi Feb _____14
temitope009. _____ Feb 28
MeynaTK _____ Feb 08
olufummy02 ______ Feb 09
asagal. _____ Feb 15
Adezeal1. _____ Feb 07
Brownishshuga. _____ Feb 08
Phunmilola _____ Feb 01
bilsworld61____ Feb 12
Mumjb. _____ Feb 20

It's a pleasure to have you @Mumjb, wishing you an easy peasy pregnancy journey.

Congratulations at the latest mama bukit05, I was scared when I read you fell into contraction, felt relieved at thesame time in awe of God's wonderfulness that our baby in here. Congrats senior teamie once again.
Wishing all the waddling mamas safe deliveries too.
For the wombs that seek, may God's favour shine upon you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2020
See me shedding tears of joy here. Thank you Jesus!!!!!

sweetlady4real:

Hello house, @bukit05 has been delivered of her cute prince. To God be all the glory. Mother and Baby are doing very fine.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2020
bukit05:
Thanks to u all for the well wishes. Was so scared, but God was too faithful to fail, baby came Out screaming his lungs, he weighed 2.5kg. Mother and son doing well. Wishing all mamas safe delivery. Bs will come later.
congratulations mama and welcome to your son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Rekhi:
It's well, teamie..Pls,follow wat the doctor and d mamas have said...Fear not,God will take absolute control and it shall end in victory song(amen)
Amen...thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Milaby:

Yes experinced this with this pregnancy had bleeding/spotting from the first day of postive pregnancy test to around 14 weeks, my doctor couldn’t tell where it’s coming from either but am 35 weeks now and baby is healthy. Since baby is okay you just have to observe the bed rest (though I didn’t) by God’s Grace everything will be fine
Amen...thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aremu01(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Sabi mama's on the house, I greet you all
Pls is kola nut safe during pregnancy?
Someone advised my wife to use it to control nausea.
We jus want to be safe.
Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Good morning mamas and papas. Trust we are all fine by His grace.
I sell FIRST GRADE UK THRIFT WEARS FOR KIDDES STARTING FROM NEWBORN AT VERY GOOD PRICES. I have Bodysuits, Sleepsuits and Rompers.
There is a special discount of 10% for mamas and papas on this thread this weekend. Just tell me you are from this thread and you will surely get the discount.
I am in Lagos and I deliver Nationwide at a token. I have testimonies of mamas that have bought from me on this thread.
Kindly click on this WhatsApp link https:///message/MQGNHZVSCHPQK1 to chat with me directly for any enquiry or to place your orders. You can also check out my page @remkiddiesthrift on instagram.
Easy peasy delivery to all our preggy mamas in Jesus Name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations teamie bukit05, God be praised

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Temitope009:

Good to have you ma. You're welcome
thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
bukit05:

congratulations dear

our God is a wonderful good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumjb(f): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Temitope009:
*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

MummyHalo. _____ Feb 26
xeexee1. _____ Feb 13
Rekhi Feb _____14
temitope009. _____ Feb 28
MeynaTK _____ Feb 08
olufummy02 ______ Feb 09
asagal. _____ Feb 15
Adezeal1. _____ Feb 07
Brownishshuga. _____ Feb 08
Phunmilola _____ Feb 01
bilsworld61____ Feb 12
Mumjb. _____ Feb 20

It's a pleasure to have you @Mumjb, wishing you an easy peasy pregnancy journey.

Congratulations at the latest mama bukit05, I was scared when I read you fell into contraction, felt relieved at thesame time in awe of God's wonderfulness that our baby in here. Congrats senior teamie once again.
Wishing all the waddling mamas safe deliveries too.
For the wombs that seek, may God's favour shine upon you.
thanks cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pearl05:

Your body getting set to bring forth your little one.

Safe and swift delivery to you and all mamas.
Tnx mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
threegees:
Team October 2020

And the ball has started rolling. Issa testimony something, as we gladly welcome Baby @bukit05

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY✓ 20/08
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... XY
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown
25. Dbryan.................25/10........Unknown
26. ayommyjay..........17/10..…....XY
27. princessKF..........23/10.........XY

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications
Wow what a great testimony, we thank God for keeping mother and child

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by swtzeebae(f): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Used travelling box for sale
Condition : Good
Price : 8000

Call or whatsapp 08147230527

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Thank God, congratulations to her
We await her BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Awwww. Glory be to God and Congratulations to her and the family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
This God is too good. Congrats @bukit05, may your joy never turn to sorrow.
To other other waddling mamas, it will end in praise loruko Jesu.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Soloblincus:
pls ma, was it accompained with pains?
Not really I just had the normal early pregnancy cramps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dream2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi mothers, come across this thread and I'm curious as what could be the reason why a new mother couldn't breastfeed her new baby.
In a nutshell, she's a first timer that just gave birth yesterday and milk is not just coming out from her nipples.
Though I was told by the nurse that she will lactate but I'm getting restless here.
Any suggestions on what to do please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dream2:
Hi mothers, come across this thread and I'm curious as what could be the reason why a new mother couldn't breastfeed her new baby.
In a nutshell, she's a first timer that just gave birth yesterday and milk is not just coming out from her nipples.
Though I was told by the nurse that she will lactate but I'm getting restless here.
Any suggestions on what to do please.

She'll lactate, just give her time.
Some takes up to two-three days before they lactate.
Let her take pap also, it helps .
Regards to her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dream2(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anna20:

She'll lactate, just give her time.
Some takes up to two-three days before they lactate.
Let her take pap also, it helps .
Regards to her.
Thank you, pap was suggested and she has being taking it couple with milk.
Just couldn't stand the innocent baby taking only water since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Aremu01:
Sabi mama's on the house, I greet you all
Pls is kola nut safe during pregnancy?
Someone advised my wife to use it to control nausea.
We jus want to be safe.
Thank you all
Although, kolanut contains caffeine, its safe when taken in small quantities.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dream2:

Please go and buy formula and feed the baby pending when milk starts to flow...to avoid jaundice

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
sugah:
I just realised I haven't taken any pictures yet and its bump Tuesday....

January mamas how are we doing? We are almost half way there grin, May God continue to make the rest of the journey super easy for us.

1. Sugah............Jan/2/2021...............Unknown
2. purplish................Jan/17/2021.......Unknown
3. rhosmherhy..........Jan/19/2021...... Unknown
4. 19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5. Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021........unknown
6. Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7. 2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal.................Jan/5/2021 .......Unknown
9. Ameliag...............Jan/13/2021...... Green
10. Gerastone09......Jan/13/2021... Unknown
11. Nicoleswizzi........Jan/8/2021..... Unknown
12. Fearless4real.......Jan/15/2021.. Unknown
13. Darsty99............Jan/30/2021....Unknown
14. Habbeyoluwa.... EDD.....Gender?
15. Dbeauty..............Jan/17/2021.......Green

Edd is Jan 17th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dream2:

You can get the baby formula for now, Nan should be fine
Except you and wifey are planning on exclusive breastfeeding, you can also try massaging the boobs with warm water....heard it aids flow too.
Let baby try suckling on the nipples also.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
January mamas for supernatural delivery una wehdone o.
How's everyone doing? I thought we would be more than this now number by now because of lockdown exrracurricular activities grin grin...maybe some are just still in peeping mode cry
Those of us that have crossed 20 weeks how was your anomaly scan? Any gender reveals yet?

My hospital is really vexing me angry how can a consultant be saying he's not sure of gender at 20weeks? Anyways, thats their headache cos I've claimed my team pink

1.Sugah............Jan/2/2021...............XX
2.purplish................Jan/17/2021.......Unknown
3.rhosmherhy..........Jan/19/2021...... Unknown
4.19CannyMum..... Jan/2/2021............Green
5.Iamhistreasure.....Jan/26/2021........XY
6.Fertilady...............Jan/30/2021..... unknown
7.2020Abby.............Jan/1/2021....... Unknown
8. Opsycal.................Jan/5/2021 .......XY
9.Ameliag...............Jan/13/2021...... Green
10.Gerastone09......Jan/13/2021... Unknown
11.Nicoleswizzi........Jan/8/2021..... Unknown
12.Fearless4real.......Jan/15/2021.. Unknown
13.Darsty99............Jan/30/2021....Unknown
14.Habbeyoluwa.... Jan/17/2021.....Gender?
15.Dbeauty..............Jan/17/2021.......Green

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5804) (5805) (5806) (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.