Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111407 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
khaite23:
BA!!!!! BA!!!!!!!!
I welcomed my Platinum princess on the 26th of August through ECS. So sorry this is coming late. Mama is suffering from headache due to spinal anaesthesia. Mama that has gone through this pls shook mouth and help a mum on what to do.

Baby is doing very fine.
My teamies I don port ooooo. Wishing you all a safe delivery. Kisses to u my cappo.
Cc. @Mayluv

Congratulations teamie. So happy for you. I trust that vigilante is treating you well. Kisses to your princess dearie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BA! BA!

My rainbow princess is here. We got to the hospital by 12.41 and baby came by 3.45am weighing 3.4kg.

Cc
Maycappo, I don port ooo. We now have four August babies in my family, including me.

Big congratulations teamie. It all ended in praise. Thank God for your rainbow baby and God bless her mightily in Jesus name amen. Big hugs and kisses to your princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by swtzeebae(f): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Happy sunday to us all.
Congratulations to all mamas that has birthed their LOs.
To all waddling mamas may God continue to strengthen us (amen).

Dont forget to place your orders.
Delivery available nationwide.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
threegees:

What happen na? cheesy cheesy
As at 2011 October, I had vaginal delivery with no complications. Just induced with a tablet that didn't even work. Our bill was approximately 40k. A lady had twins there (vaginal) and she and the hubby were shocked when she was given bill of 70k in the same year 2011 o. Who knows what their charge would be now? We all assumed since it was church hospital, it would be affordable kind of. Since then, I no go again and I always tell anyone that asks hold your money o.

That is exactly my thought that since it is a church hospital it should be cheap. Thank sis it is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=Temitope009 post=93050514]*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

MummyHalo. _____ Feb 26
xeexee1. _____ Feb 13
Rekhi Feb _____14
temitope009. _____ Feb 28
MeynaTK _____ Feb 08
olufummy02 ______ Feb 09
asagal. _____ Feb 15
Adezeal1. _____ Feb 07
Brownishshuga. _____ Feb 08
Phunmilola _____ Feb 01
bilsworld61____ Feb 12
Mumjb. _____ Feb 20

Hello everyone, I implore us to all say a word of prayer/condolence to our teamie @ bilsworld61 for she's dropping out of the journey.

I'm so sorry to read about your loss. The merciful God that blessed you in the first place, will bless you with something better. Please take heart and take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MeynaTK: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=Temitope009 post=93386581][/quote]

May God almighty comfort her with double blessings..
Thank God for the journey so far will be 17weeks tomorrow and I will be starting antenatal tomorrow due to persistent headache I do have .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
FloraEC:

Pele
My son also had cold even cough @2wks from his older ones.
I made sure I breastfed him often to keep him hydrated, elevated his head, made him warm often by making sure the room is warm(2-3 drops of Eucalyptus oil), applied shea butter on him since mentholatum is not advisable on babies. Used mucus extractor to suck out the mucus

Thanks mama...... So I guess I will just wait it out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
khaite23:

Thanks so much ma.

You are welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hi Mamas, can I do siltz bath with episiotomy stitches? Also, can baby be given water?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
mayluv:

Big congratulations teamie. It all ended in praise. Thank God for your rainbow baby and God bless her mightily in Jesus name amen. Big hugs and kisses to your princess

Thanks Mama, supernatural delivery to you and the remaining mamas grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hi Mamas, can I do siltz bath with episiotomy stitches? yes you can
Also, can baby be given water? if formula fed. Although my hospital allowed me feed my son glucose water when he wasn't latching well before formula and breast pump was purchased. I stopped everything immediately I pumped out breastmilk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
bukit05:
MY BIRTH STORY
The pregnancy journey was a smooth one just like my first pregnancy, I had no malaria, nausea, or morning sickness.
So on Thursday 20th of August, exactly 33weeks around 1am I started having contraction, I thought it was false contraction cos i had it two weeks before. The contraction continued till 5am and I couldn’t sleep. When hubby woke up and saw me he was scared, he asked us to start going to the hospital and I told him to relax that it’s false contraction that am just 33weeks. Although have gotten all the baby things but I haven’t arranged it, I said I will do that by ending of the month not knowing baby will surprise me. Please I implore us once you are in third trimester that packing your things, you never can tell. So around 8am we went to the hospital where I registered, it’s a private hospital.
I went in and saw the doctor I told her I was having contraction, she was like contraction ke? At 33 weeks. She now said she will do V.E and when she did I was 4cm dilated. She gave me injection that will aid the lungs of the baby. She now said she has to refer me to another hospital cos the baby will need incubator, I was now getting scared and started praying and telling God that I know he will not fail me and that he brought me this far so he won’t forsake me or leave me half way. I explained to my husband and we went to the hospital we were referred to. We didn’t even go with the baby things because I taught we will just go to the hospital and they will stop the contraction. So when she got to the hospital we were referred to they also referred us to another hospital again, a teaching hospital.
When we got there my liquor was leaking already, I was wheeled to where they do scan the baby was weighing 2.2kg. They also did V.E I was 5cm gone. They asked if it was my first pregnancy I said no, they asked me when I gave birth to my first, I told them it was 40 weeks and 5days. So I was wheeled to the labor room, I think after 2 or 3 hours oxytocin was injected to the drip, labor now started with full force, while I was in the labor room my Mum called me and I spoke to her calmly cos I don’t want her to panick. After 5 hours I got to the labor room I started feeling the urge to push and I was moved to another bed, after two attempts of pushing my baby came out crying out loudly, the doctor was like the baby doesn’t sound like a preterm baby. He weighed 2.5kg and he was okay without incubator. The doctor said maybe I miscalculated my Lmp, I told him am not a baby that my lmp was January 2nd, he na said maybe I was already pregnant before I saw my last period. So time for placenta to come out it refuse to come out, the nurse dip her hand inside to check me she said she can’t even feel it that it’s still far away, I started praying again for God to complete what he started, after 10minutes it came out, I had little tears and it was stitched. My husband was not there, he was told to go and donate blood, so I gave birth before he came back. He was so happy. Eventually there was no need for the blood. My Pcv was 36 % after delivery.
Few minutes later I was moved to the maternity ward, and I started putting the baby to breast. The baby just came as a surprise. I was given a message that God said he deliberately brought the baby earlier to surprise and destroy the plan of those waiting to strike on the day of labor. I bless God for the journey so far. I pray for every mother here that God will make your journey a successful one and you will all deliver safely. And to Gtc this year is your year in Jesus name, baby dust to you all.
Cc October cappo. Thank you all for your prayers, it meant to much to me. My Miracle baby is saying hi to you all.
Congrats mama.. Welcome cute baby. God is always faithful to His children.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BA! BA!

My rainbow princess is here. We got to the hospital by 12.41 and baby came by 3.45am weighing 3.4kg.

Cc
Maycappo, I don port ooo. We now have four August babies in my family, including me.

Congratulations momma
Regards to the princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=FloraEC post=93389868][/quote]
Okay ma, thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
bimberry1307:

Congratulations mama. When I added you to team August initially, it was the Holy Spirit typing that time. You said no o, I'm for September. I just Yimmu. Porting is allowed, Biko.
Congratulations to September and October mamas that have ported, God bless our little ones.

Lol yes ma ooo, I had irregular periods so I couldn't calculate it right. wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hi Mamas, can I do siltz bath with episiotomy stitches? Also, can baby be given water?

Yes you can do sitz bath, make sure it is warm enough for you to sit in. Not flaming hot so that your episiotomy site doesn’t break down..

Yes you can give water if you are formula feeding the baby but if you are breastfeeding, you don’t need to give Water.

Hope this helps
One love always

Www.instagram.com/nursekhaphie_hub

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
kaffy4bill:

Yes you can do sitz bath, make sure it is warm enough for you to sit in. Not flaming hot so that your episiotomy site doesn’t break down..

Yes you can give water if you are formula feeding the baby but if you are breastfeeding, you don’t need to give Water.

Hope this helps
One love always

Www.instagram.com/nursekhaphie_hub

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
khaite23:
BA!!!!! BA!!!!!!!!
I welcomed my Platinum princess on the 26th of August through ECS. So sorry this is coming late. Mama is suffering from headache due to spinal anaesthesia. Mama that has gone through this pls shook mouth and help a mum on what to do.

Congratulations. I’ll advise you stay off phones and other gadgets for now. Then take your drugs from the hospital. Minimize talking. Don’t stress yourself. It will ease off gradually.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Congratulations to all Mama's oo God bless our LO's Amen.all GTC God has done it already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Thanks ma

You are welcome mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BA! BA!

Cc
congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ruthia:
I'm new here.... twale to all our senior mummies and daddies�....and mummies to be.... I've gone through almost all the chats..... and I must say I got solutions to most of my questions....make una welcome me o @ DecTeam I'm team Dec 19th.... 24weeks gone... FTM.. ���
welcome teamie... U will be added to our list. Stress free pregnancy journey to u. #TEAMDEC4SHARPSHARPDELIVERY.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Yes u can but with warm water to avoid breaking of d stitches. U can give baby water if she is formular fed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slayingjo:

Birth Announcement!!!

To God be all glory and adoration. I delivered my baby girl yesterday 23rd August through VB. Mother, baby and dad doing fine.
Birth weight 4.3kg
EDD 24th August
Birth story coming soon. D devil tried but God gave me victory

@bimberry pls take note ma

Congrats sis... God did it for u oo 4kg baby!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
StrongWoman333:
BA ...To God be the Glory I welcomed my son via elective CS on 14th August weighing 3.55. Sorry for the late BA I've been trying to recover fully.

Congratulations.baby welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
sunbestie:
Yes u can but with warm water to avoid breaking of d stitches. U can give baby water if she is formular fed.

Thanks mama, we just got SMA Gold for her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chikabel: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cappo, good evening ma. We are fine ooo...threw up today for the first time ever in this pregnancy. Maybe cos I took zobo with my food. Was seriously craving zobo and made some. Been scared to eat since then..took a little quantity much later on hubby's insistence but still feeling nauseous. Called my obstetrician and got an anti emetic recommended. I'm feeling sick sha. Aside that, we are still here ooo...marching into 39wks. Bags have been packed on or before 32wks sef, lol! God will make it easy for us. Amen! Was hoping to port but what can I do? Lol. It's well. How are you, ma?

mayluv:
This our God is so goooooddd. September mamas be giving it to us hot hot grin. Our God almighty, we are grateful for the grace to bring forth life. Thank You for showing Yourself faithful in our midst. We pray that you continue to be with us and make the journey seemless for the rest of us in Jesus name amen. Congratulations to all mamas that have giving birth and God bless our LOs. The rest of us will join you as time goes by grin. Okay so we agreed that we would answer our next roll call with our readiness for delivery. See our teamies are already dropping it ooo. I am sure our hospital bags and baby gear are all ready by now. Please answer present and tell us that you are fully packed and ready for our LOs to arrive. As for me I don park finish o. Na just to put toiletry and hospital notes, then zip carry remain.

USERNAME-------------EDD--------GENDER-------DELIVERED
1. khaite23 ................................09/09...............XX.........................26/08
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09................XX.........................30/08
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09...............XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09...............XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09...............XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09..............XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09...............XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09...............XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09..............XX
15. younix ........................... .......20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333.............00/00.............XY.........................14/08

One love mamas... we keep winning in Jesus name amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
mayluv:
This our God is so goooooddd. September mamas be giving it to us hot hot grin. Our God almighty, we are grateful for the grace to bring forth life. Thank You for showing Yourself faithful in our midst. We pray that you continue to be with us and make the journey seemless for the rest of us in Jesus name amen. Congratulations to all mamas that have giving birth and God bless our LOs. The rest of us will join you as time goes by grin. Okay so we agreed that we would answer our next roll call with our readiness for delivery. See our teamies are already dropping it ooo. I am sure our hospital bags and baby gear are all ready by now. Please answer present and tell us that you are fully packed and ready for our LOs to arrive. As for me I don park finish o. Na just to put toiletry and hospital notes, then zip carry remain.

USERNAME-------------EDD--------GENDER-------DELIVERED
1. khaite23 ................................09/09...............XX.........................26/08
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09................XX.........................30/08
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09...............XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09...............XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09...............XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09..............XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09...............XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09...............XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09..............XX
15. younix ........................... .......20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333.............00/00.............XY.........................14/08

One love mamas... we keep winning in Jesus name amen.
We are fine o
Bag already pack
Just waiting for the d day

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BA! BA!

Cc

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

I'm so happy for you, this is a huge celebration. Kisses to you and your princess. I love her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2020
MeynaTK:

May God almighty comfort her with double blessings..
Thank God for the journey so far will be 17weeks tomorrow and I will be starting antenatal tomorrow due to persistent headache I do have .

Ameen o. Sorry about the headache. I hope you find a better way to manage it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Prayer Monday.

In the name of Allah, the most beneficient, the most merciful.

We beseech you in your infinite mercy to deliver all women presently into labour all around the globe safely, make them and their families smile with the joyous cries of their babies in their arms.

Ya rabb, for you're the best in wisdom, console the families who has lost loved ones one way or the other for you give and take, all praises belongs to you.

Protect all the pregnant women on this thread, those outside this thread and all pregnant women around the globe. Make the journey easy for us. Bless the children in our wombs and make them a source of goodness to humanity.

We pray for the wombs that seek. Olohun, comfort them and bless their wombs.

Ameeeeen.

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
IamGreen1:

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

I'm so happy for you, this is a huge celebration. Kisses to you and your princess. I love her

Thanks mama, God is awesome grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.