Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120168 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Engraced247:
#Bumpy Tuesday

35 weeks, 1 day by God's grace.

Safe delivery to every mamas. May God perfect all that concerns us. Amen
See sexy bump
Almost same date with me o, and to think mine looks like the baby is coming tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fertilady:
Mamas please help me out o, which good baby dryer product should I go for? I saw wonder home, evergreen and supper omega. Which of these should I go for?
Evergreen is good. It's strong and doesn't rust easily. I got one last week Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayluv:
This our God is so goooooddd. September mamas be giving it to us hot hot grin. Our God almighty, we are grateful for the grace to bring forth life. Thank You for showing Yourself faithful in our midst. We pray that you continue to be with us and make the journey seemless for the rest of us in Jesus name amen. Congratulations to all mamas that have giving birth and God bless our LOs. The rest of us will join you as time goes by grin. Okay so we agreed that we would answer our next roll call with our readiness for delivery. See our teamies are already dropping it ooo. I am sure our hospital bags and baby gear are all ready by now. Please answer present and tell us that you are fully packed and ready for our LOs to arrive. As for me I don park finish o. Na just to put toiletry and hospital notes, then zip carry remain.

USERNAME-------------EDD--------GENDER-------DELIVERED
1. khaite23 ................................09/09...............XX.........................26/08
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09................XX.........................30/08
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09...............XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09...............XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09...............XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09..............XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09...............XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09...............XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09..............XX
15. younix ........................... .......20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333.............00/00.............XY.........................14/08

One love mamas... we keep winning in Jesus name amen.
Present cappo I just finished packing yesterday so we are ready to go

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Engraced247:

Evergreen is good. It's strong and doesn't rust easily. I got one last week Wednesday
OK, thanks ma, the woman was convincing me to take the wonder home. Will go for evergreen then

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
37 weeks almost there!!!
Am one tired mama I think only my toddler is enough to send me to labour, that boy ehn angry

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
34weeks with love. It will end in praise for all of us by the power of the Almighty

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Milaby:
37 weeks almost there!!!
Am one tired mama I think only my toddler is enough to send me to labour, that boy ehn angry
This pregnancy did not touch you at all o. See how fresh and pretty you are looking smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
sunbestie:
Congrats sis... God did it for u oo 4kg baby!

Thank u mama. But, d tear for my jajaina pass atomic bomb explosion. I am seriously hurting n scared at dsame time due to d warning from d nurses to avoid being restiched.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
mimyselfai:

Hello teamie. Bags packed. Waiting for the day of the Lord's intervention. But it's been less activity (or moment) from the baby since yesterday. Just a little nudge her and now but no visible kicks again. Anyone else feeling this? It will end in praise for us all IJN.

I also noticed reduced fetal movement but from what I read, at my stage there may not be enough room anymore sharp kicks or jabs and that you will feel more of squirms. If you are really worried, you can complain at the hospital so that they can calm your worries. Not far at all anymore. Big hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
#Bumpy tuesday. Us at exactly 36 weeks according to lmp. We will be 37 weeks according to scan on Thursday. God is awesome

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Milaby:
37 weeks almost there!!!
My beautiful teamie kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
sugah:

This pregnancy did not touch you at all o. See how fresh and pretty you are looking smiley
Lol it’s all packaging ooo I was supposed to stand and take the pishure but the vj pain ehn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Milaby:
37 weeks almost there!!!

I wish to be like u wen I grow up oh! See sexy pregg

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayluv:
#Bumpy tuesday. Us at exactly 36 weeks according to lmp. We will be 37 weeks according to scan on Thursday. God is awesome

All dis September mamas just fine anyhow sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
serendipityF:
34weeks with love. It will end in praise for all of us by the power of the Almighty

U just made me miss my bump shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayluv:

My beautiful teamie kiss
Thanks my beautiful cappo
You’re looking beautiful as well wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Milaby:
37 weeks almost there!!!
Pregnancy so looks good on you o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
serendipityF:
See my teamie.
Yes o. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cc Mumaraoluwa . This is a list I shared a long time ago. If you are patient in searching this thread, you will see other ones.

Mummy 4life1:
Kindly view below list which Include home and hospital requirement for Mother and child:

***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns(front opening)
3 New wrappers
Towel(Big and small size)
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (3 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump
Latex examination gloves(1pack)
Shaving stick(1pcs)
Sunlight detergent(1pcs Big Size)
Jik(1big size)
1 toothpaste and brush
Bathroom Slipper's

*****For baby
4. Baby cotton body suit
4 Baby sleepsuit
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder
Johnsons baby oil for hair
Chicco lotion /Coconut oil for skin
Soft Baby sponge
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
Methylated spirit
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Clothes hanger(Evergreen product)
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty)
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs)
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler)
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic)
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months)
Baby pacifier
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)gint product
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)
Flannels(4-6)

Crib, towel for baby and mother, wash clothes and Burp clothes, sterilising tab,
2pcs of cord clamp

Note: Don't buy too much cloth for baby because they grow faster in the first month.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayluv:
Good looking with the bump.
I wish my pregnancy will allow me wear my flat sandals, not to talk of sneakers. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
September mom's, help this unserious mom
Am yet to buy baby stuffs, this is my second journey and I sincerely don't know what to buy. Pls make una help me list what to buy, I know I don't need to buy some stuffs like baby blanket, towel, baby bath and so on. Pls help me edakun

Ycan start with your hospital requirements, diapers, toiletries, sort the older baby's clothes to know the ones you can still use and what to add too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Milaby:
37 weeks almost there!!!

Awwwww, pregnancy looks sweet on you. You should be getting pregnant every year kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy. Leave your toddler alone na so them they do.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayluv:

Beautiful bumps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
serendipityF:

Beautiful and portable bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pretty bumps everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Slayingjo:

Thank u mama. But, d tear for my jajaina pass atomic bomb explosion. I am seriously hurting n scared at dsame time due to d warning from d nurses to avoid being restiched.
It is well dear dnt be scared.. Just use warm water for ur sit bath, always sit on a wooden chair with ur legs close, take ur medications and no kpekus for now untill u are properly healed.. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by swtzeebae(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Yay!!
Its a new month, i pray this month favour us all (amen).

Waddling mamas, dont forget to place your orders

Delivery available nationwide.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
All these mamas showing us cute and portable bumps..una thank u for making my night... D thing just dey sweet me oo. Safe delivery to us all and happy new month.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Tinudesi:

No, it's been a while I treated malaria and I don't just want to use any drugs as have not started antenatal. Could it be malaria
How are u feeling now? Did u later visit d hospital? It could be malaria.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juola(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
I hope no be only me wake come for this pillow issue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pearl05:

Awwwww, pregnancy looks sweet on you. You should be getting pregnant every year kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy. Leave your toddler alone na so them they do.
Lol every year ke... after this one am hanging boot for a while o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:

Pregnancy so looks good on you o
smiley Thanks mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.