Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123575 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) (5833) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Goldenheart002:

I wish to be like u wen I grow up oh! See sexy pregg
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
kaffy4bill:

Changes in the diet, hormonal variances, or your prenatal vitamin could lead to diarrhea. If you are nearing your due date, though, looser stools than usual may be a sign that labor is just around the corner.
Diarrhea doesn't necessarily mean that your labor is mere days away, so don't be alarmed by the increased frequency.
Water is your best friend, stay hydrated and eat lightly enough to maintain your strength.
Stay off fatty and acidic food.

Hope this helps
One love

www.instagram.com/nursekhaphie_hub
thanks ma, i really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday!!!
I couldn’t take a picture today. This was 2 weeks ago when we were 34 weeks. I think I still look same sha wink wink

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:

See sexy bump
Almost same date with me o, and to think mine looks like the baby is coming tomorrow.

Nope, you dont even look that big to me. Me at 27, my bump is longer �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2020
See cute mommas with bumps�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:43am On Sep 02, 2020
New post alert..

Colic in babies, symptoms, causes, relief tips and coping strategies for parents with a colicky baby.
Don’t forget to leave a comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEnWOZwlHkP/?igshid=1j16wgqy2eaym

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Do anybody have an idea if mother and child hospitals have good paediatricians, i am tired of wasting money in private hospitals .....urgent pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2020
shadow88:
Good morning mummies and Happy New Month
what I am asking for is not pregnancy related but I need help
I went for scan and I was told I have multicystic ovaries in which the dominant one is 19mm but when I googled it all what I am seeing is polystytic ovaries which differ from it
please ma can someone conceive with a multicystic ovaries
I did the scan 4days after my period

Please come and help us
Kaffy4bill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2020
sunbestie:
How are u feeling now? Did u later visit d hospital? It could be malaria.
I feel better now have not visited hospital yet but I will be starting this month Sha. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2020
lifeevents:

zaynie

Thanks sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2020
shadow88:
Good morning mummies and Happy New Month
what I am asking for is not pregnancy related but I need help
I went for scan and I was told I have multicystic ovaries in which the dominant one is 19mm but when I googled it all what I am seeing is polystytic ovaries which differ from it
please ma can someone conceive with a multicystic ovaries
I did the scan 4days after my period

I feel you'll get more help on the TTC thread.
Post this question on the TTC thread and tag the gurus there like Roseey (she's a fertility expert)
Maybe Nurse Kaffy can help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
September mom's, help this unserious mom
Am yet to buy baby stuffs, this is my second journey and I sincerely don't know what to buy. Pls make una help me list what to buy, I know I don't need to buy some stuffs like baby blanket, towel, baby bath and so on. Pls help me edakun

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juola(f): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2020
zaynie:

I think someone has a baby list here.
If you don't get one, post your email address and I'll forward a list to you if you don't mind.

Anyone that needs should post their email and mention me.
I'll send it tonight.

It's with the old prices ó, so don't go to the market and be arguing make dem for no give yoh slap. Lol
Am interested ma. Kikelomo234@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthia(f): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2020
zaynie:

If you don't get one, post your email address and I'll forward a list to you if you don't mind.

I'll send it tonight.

It's with the old prices ó, so don't go to the market and be arguing make dem for no give yoh slap. Lol
I'm interested too ooooo. Thank u...... itodoruth8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
zaynie:

I'll send it tonight.

I'm interested mama. mariaholadipupo@gmail.com
Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2020
zaynie:

I'll send it tonight.

I need it too ma'am. oluwadamilolarosemary@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumaraoluwa: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2020
mayluv:
Cc Mumaraoluwa . This is a list I shared a long time ago. If you are patient in searching this thread, you will see other ones.

thank you Mama. I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumaraoluwa: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2020
zaynie:

I'll send it toni

ok ma. funshytop.comic@gmail.com. Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Happy New Month mamas and papas, have a glorious month ahead of you in Jesus Name, Amen.
Shop for your baby's first grade UK wears like bodysuits, sleepsuits, caps and Rompers at very affordable prices with Remkiddiesthrift. I sell only first grade clothes, good as new and delivered straight to your doorstep at a discount across Nigeria. Kindly go through my profile to see some of the available items. You can send me a WhatsApp message on 07012729313 for any enquiry, to see more pictures and place your orders. Thanks and God bless you.
I wish all preggy mamas safe and smooth deliveries, Amen.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lifeevents: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2020
mayluv:
Cc Mumaraoluwa . This is a list I shared a long time ago. If you are patient in searching this thread, you will see other ones.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lifeevents: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Kindly view below list which Include home and hospital requirement for Mother and child:

***For Mother -
3 loose night gowns(front opening)
3 New wrappers
Towel(Big and small size)
Bathing soap
Vaseline
Mosquito net
Comfit pad (3 packs)
1 big tissue
Disposable sanitary pants
Diaper bag
Washable Breast pads
Breast pump
Latex examination gloves(1pack)
Shaving stick(1pcs)
Sunlight detergent(1pcs Big Size)
Jik(1big size)
1 toothpaste and brush
Bathroom Slipper's

*****For baby
4. Baby cotton body suit
4 Baby sleepsuit
2 Baby sweaters + trouser and cap set
5 Baby bibs
5 baby face towel handkerchief
3 Baby caps
2 Baby towels
2 Baby blankets
Chicco Baby soap (bar)
Chicco powder
Johnsons baby oil for hair
Chicco lotion /Coconut oil for skin
Soft Baby sponge
Blue seal vaseline
Baby comb set
Baby manicure set +thermometer
Baby foldable bed with Mosquito net
6 pcs of (mix Size 1 and 2) baby diapers
Methylated spirit
Cotton wool
Baby wipes
Savlon
Baby Plastic Wardrobe
Clothes hanger(Evergreen product)
Sudocream
Baby plastic bath set (tub, bucket and potty)
Avent Feeding bottle (small and big size, 2pcs)
Bottle and teat brush
Diaper bag
Chicco or Graco convertible Car seat(that can be used from infant to toddler)
3 baby Outing clothes (0-6 months).
Baby spoon and plate (solid plastic)
Cotton buds
1 Baby shawl
7 Baby socks (for 0-6 months)
Baby pacifier
Agnesia powder
Mucus extractor
1 litre flask (for outdoor use)gint product
Diaper changing mat
Fisher price Baby rocker (infant to toddler)
Flannels(4-6)

Crib, towel for baby and mother, wash clothes and Burp clothes, sterilising tab,
2pcs of cord clamp

Note: Don't buy too much cloth for baby because they grow faster in the first month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by P4perissos: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Please doctors in the house, or has anyone experienced this before?
I was admitted 2 months ago and I was given IV injection for 3 days. However, I was discharged and I have been having severe pain on the IV line. My left hand is practically useless cos of the pain. The wrist is so painful as well as my thumb.
I complained in the hospital during on of my antenatal visit. And the doctor said it will go. I should give it time. But the pain keeps on getting worse.
I bought rubb two days ago, I have been using it, only for me to see that methyl Salicylate is dangerous for the baby especially at third trimester.
Please I’m beginning to get scared o. The pain is much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumaraoluwa: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Pearl05:

Ycan start with your hospital requirements, diapers, toiletries, sort the older baby's clothes to know the ones you can still use and what to add too.
alright ma. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2020
zaynie:

I feel you'll get more help on the TTC thread.
Post this question on the TTC thread and tag the gurus there like Roseey (she's a fertility expert)
Maybe Nurse Kaffy can help.
Thanks so much ma
I didn't get any response on TTC thread but I will try And tag the fertility expert

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2020
Pearl05:

Please come and help us Kaffy4bill
Thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2020
Pearl05:

Please come and help us Kaffy4bill
Thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
ambient:
Do anybody have an idea if mother and child hospitals have good paediatricians, i am tired of wasting money in private hospitals .....urgent pls

Good morning mama, I know General Hospitals in Lagos have qualified and good paediatricians. You may try the one closest to you if you are in Lagos, just go as early as you can and be patient.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
zaynie:

I'll send it tonight.

Pls send to grace4ngozi@gmail.com. thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
P4perissos:
I was admitted 2 months ago and I was given IV injection for 3 days. However, I was discharged and I have been having severe pain on the IV line. My left hand is practically useless cos of the pain. The wrist is so painful as well as my thumb.
I complained in the hospital during on of my antenatal visit. And the doctor said it will go. I should give it time. But the pain keeps on getting worse.
I bought rubb two days ago, I have been using it, only for me to see that methyl Salicylate is dangerous for the baby especially at third trimester.

I suggest u massage with ice and take pcm. Let's see what comes out of it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
P4perissos:
Story of my life. I was assured it will go after delivery. Can't lift major things with my right hand too. It's part of the package. Thank God were gradually getting to the end of it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SHIMOK101: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
Experienced Mamas please what can one do to reduce BP naturally? My wife's own seems to be very high and I'm worried. The digital machine is showing 110/170 while the manual is giving 90/140. Please help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bennytfi: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pls ma am interested
ifiokib2016@gmail.com
Thanks
zaynie:

I'll send it tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) (5833) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.