Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122726 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5832) (5833) (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2020
purplish:
Mamas, I am only 20 weeks and a few days and I already have pain in my vagina area. Its been on for a week now. Even though the scan says everything is fine, I am so worried as the pain affects my walking and its worse when I turn in bed. I cant even climb high stairs/car steps without feeling pain. Isn't it too early for me to be having this?

Teamie I'm also having these pains/pressure once in a while when walking. And serious back pain sometimes. I was wondering if it's because placenta is anterior.

Anyway I'm happy to see that I'm not alone, so I guess it's just part of our package. I try not to stress myself whenever I'm feeling the pressure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Good morning mommas,I thought to share this with us.
For preggy mamas who have low PCV... One home remedy I know of is "blood of Jesus" or "hospital too far" leaf.
It's a herb that boosts blood level for anaemic patients & pregnant women.
The herb contains, among other things, active components such as iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 that have been reported to restore blood components. It helps to treat both iron deficiency anaemia and megaloblastic anemia according to a Nigerian research.

How to prepare:
Boil the leaf with water, you'll notice the water turns red...pour in a cup and add milk to it, the colour will turn purplish after milk is added...To be taken two times daily...before meal in the morning and after meal at night.
I tried it and it worked for me.
NB : You can make your research online about it too before using.
Wishing us all a safe delivery.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Anna20:
For preggy mamas who have low PCV... One home remedy I know of is "hospital too far" or "blood of Jesus" leaf.
It's a herb that boosts blood level for anaemic patients .
How to prepare:
Boil the leaf with water, you'll notice the water turns red...pour in a cup and add milk to it, the colour will turn purplish after milk is added...To be taken two times daily...before meal in the morning and after meal at night.

You're very correct. I just had mine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Where can I buy it in lagos? And what should I call it for them

Anna20:
For preggy mamas who have low PCV... One home remedy I know of is "hospital too far" or "blood of Jesus" leaf.
It's a herb that boosts blood level for anaemic patients .
How to prepare:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
serendipityF:

Yoruba people call it "ewe aroje"...I don't know what igbos call it.
I don't think it's sold because it gets spoilt easily...if you were close by,it's much around here .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please mama's, are pepper soup and uziza spice safe during pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
africaflozy:
Please mama's, are pepper soup and uziza spice safe during pregnancy?

Uziza is unsafe in pregnancy... for pepper soup spice, just be sure not to buy pre-mixed ones as you don't know if they've added uziza already to it

Other sabi mamas will help

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eezohbae:

Uziza is unsafe in pregnancy... for pepper soup spice, just be sure not to buy pre-mixed ones as you don't know if they've added uziza already to it

Uziza leaf is actually safe, i used it to spice up egusi and ogbono soup even pepper soup. She should be worried about the uziza seed or uda

@ africaflozy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
serendipityF:

To think I planted it in my compound when I was pregnant.
I took the stalk with the root and planted it,got it from a friend's compound.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wow, I wish your house is near my house..I for just come cut small

FloraEC:

To think I planted it in my compound when I was pregnant.
I took the stalk with the root and planted it,got it from a friend's compound.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ok sis, I will ask around 4 it. Thanks

Anna20:

I don't think it's sold because it gets spoilt easily...if you were close by,it's much around here .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
19CannyMum:

Teamie I'm also having these pains/pressure once in a while when walking. And serious back pain sometimes. I was wondering if it's because placenta is anterior.

Anyway I'm happy to see that I'm not alone, so I guess it's just part of our package. I try not to stress myself whenever I'm feeling the pressure.

Awww! So sorry teamie. I feel comforted knowing I am not alone too. I also have back ache, by the mid/lower left side. Tempted to even stop work soon if it does not ease up as I noticed it gets better when I rest A LOT. Please take care of yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
FloraEC:

Uziza leaf is actually safe, i used it to spice up egusi and ogbono soup even pepper soup. She should be worried about the uziza seed or uda

@ africaflozy

Oh...never knew,once I hear uziza I run grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eezohbae:

OK.. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
FloraEC:

@ africaflozy

At least, I can still eat the leaf. I am glad.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
purplish:

Awww! So sorry teamie. I feel comforted knowing I am not alone too. I also have back ache, by the mid/lower left side. Tempted to even stop work soon if it does not ease up as I noticed it gets better when I rest A LOT. Please take care of yourself.

Take care of you too. Las las we will all share our beautiful birth stories kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Anna20:

Much around where please??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
pweetyoge:

Much around where please??
Sango ota ....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eezohbae:

Oh...never knew,once I hear uziza I run grin

Run from utazi instead

africaflozy:

At least, I can still eat the leaf. I am glad.
Thanks ma'am

In moderation please

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tabithaola(f): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
suilois:
I'm so sorry for the late response.. I've not been online. I got it 15k..here's the picture

Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mamas come to my aid. Toothache is want to make me cry ooo. The pain is too much. I have taken PCM will go see dentist on Monday but what else can i do tonight to get relief?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
FloraEC:

Run from utazi instead

Utazi used for roasted yam? Or do you mean ukazi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearl05:
Mamas come to my aid. Toothache is want to make me cry ooo. The pain is too much. I have taken PCM will go see dentist on Monday but what else can i do tonight to get relief?

Sorry,I can imagine. Have you tried gaggling warm water mixed with salt?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearl05:
Baking soda and garlic.

Use baking soda to brush your teeth
Cut garlic and put it on the tooth thats aching you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 1:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Hello house. Its been a while! Morning sickness loves me so much I wish to shoot it. I was thinking this pregnancy would b different but the sickness is just the same as when I was pregnant with my daughter. And spitting chai! I just have to chew gum. I'm so weak I can not do anything infact I feel dizzy all the time. Thought I would b used to it but its not easy. Thanks for the mama who suggested isolo general hospital, I would go there once I'm 8 weeks cos I dont know anywhere in Lagos. The journey is still far I feel like crying. I'm just 6 weeks now. Could u believe pt came out strong positive few days before my period? I mean like 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks normal circle. I'm hoping its twins o so I can rest. Also my tumny is just big unnecessary I'm surprised. Pls help how do I post video here? I want to advertise my products?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 1:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Beautiful trolley baskets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:35am On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Eezohbae post=93616690]

Sorry,I can imagine. Have you tried gaggling warm water mixed with salt?[/quo

Yes ma. I tried that

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:39am On Sep 06, 2020
sugah:

Baking soda and garlic.

Use baking soda to brush your teeth
Cut garlic and put it on the tooth thats aching you

Thank you ma, i don't have garlic at home and was told to chew onions. That was what i did on that part of tooth and i got relief and slept off.

Will buy that garlic while coming back from church this morning. Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by P4perissos: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Mamas in the house who have done CS before. Please can you share your experience. I mean, how long does it take the sutures to heal? Then I heard you can’t breast feed your baby until you are completely healed up and also that the tummy protrudes and never returns to shape. Please are these true? Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2020
Eezohbae:

Utazi used for roasted yam? Or do you mean ukazi?

That bitter one, utazi. Ukazi and okazi are they not the same. I think okazi is healthy.
Just kukuma avoid mkpụrụ uziza na ụda
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Another beautiful Sunday over here and it's the first Sunday of the month. May this beautiful month favour us all in Jesus name amen. September mamas, how far na. How is the pushing ministry. Not very long anymore. We all suppose don pass 37 weeks by now so babies should start dropping left and right ooo. As my EDD still dey down down I will be hailing you all till e reach my turn. I am not in any hurry to drop by the way grin. My first came after 40 weeks and I want this one to follow same pattern. Please answer roll call and tell us how you are doing. If you have born please just find chance to drop birth alert and then birth story o. Let's follow cinderellashoes style. Sharp sharp BA and BS.

USERNAME-------------EDD--------GENDER-------DELIVERED
1. khaite23 ................................09/09...............XX.........................26/08
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09................XX.........................30/08
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09...............XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09...............XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09...............XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09..............XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09...............XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09...............XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09..............XX
15. younix ........................... .......20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333.............00/00.............XY.........................14/08

August cappo bimberry1307 you have not done handover abi una don born finish ni? Not sure whether I am to add any august mama to my roll call.

Team September for supernatural delivery kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2020
FloraEC:

That bitter one, utazi. Ukazi and okazi are they not the same. I think okazi is healthy.
Just kukuma avoid mkpụrụ uziza na ụda

Woww...Thanks kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5832) (5833) (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.