Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,330 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112210 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamGreen1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God has done it ooo
My princess arrived successfully at exactly 7:00pm via VD without tears weighing 3.8kg.
EDD 18/11/20
DD 19/11/20
I thank all mama for their advice. I really appreciate y'all

BS later

Able Cappo ToyosiR take note

Wow
Congratulations....congratulations..congratulations....I told you..start packing .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
OumKhadeejah:
BA

Alhamdulillah. By Allah's mercy, I was delivered of my pretty princess yesterday night. Mother, baby, daddy and siblings are all doing great.

May Allah in His infinite mercy grant every pregnant woman on the group a safe and easy delivery . May every woman desirous of this kind of blessing be answered very soon too.

BS later.

Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamGreen1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God has done it ooo
My princess arrived successfully at exactly 7:00pm via VD without tears weighing 3.8kg.
EDD 18/11/20
DD 19/11/20

Congratulations ma

BS later

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LiftedAmI(f): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow....
Congratulations mama.
May she be the coolness of your eyes.
....obviously, the "something" you did worked wondrously....lol
Glory!
SD to other belleful mamas IJN.
IamGreen1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God has done it ooo
EDD 18/11/20
DD 19/11/20

BS later

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamGreen1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God has done it ooo
EDD 18/11/20
DD 19/11/20
Nice to read this. Congratulations mama, God bless your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kubwa general hospital is very good. I had my first son there.

AbleGodDidIt:
Big Congratulations to all the mamas who've dropped their bundle of joy.

Thanks for sharing amazing BS too... I'm glad they all ended in praise.

Sabi Abj mamas, please would you recommend Gov't Hosp. Kubwa for antenatal and delivery? Any idea on cost implication? That's the closest to me. Also someone recommended I combine it with Primary Health Care, Dutse. Thanks for your candid views.

I noticed prenatal drugs changes the color of my poop to dark greenish... Was away from it fr some weeks due to food aversions and frequent spitting and it returned normal. With the help of Hubby, I started ysday again... Hope no cause for alarm?

God bless you all.

Safe delivery to all smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan98: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
pweetyoge:

Yes, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Safe and healthy delivery to you
Thank you very much..please how do I prepare it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
All thanks to Allah. He has blessed us with a cute prince.
Edd.. 13 Nov
DD.19 Nov

BS will sure come tomorrow.

Cappo ToyosiR

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessicatess: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Pearl05 post=96180126]Wow congratulations to November mama you mamas are popping them out sharp sharp. More geace to the remaining mamas, yours will be easier, swiftly and safe. Amen.

My cappo threegees and other October mamas, how is the night watch going?

My little Lady is a foodie and we are doing EBF for now as my breast is always full and soaking pad.

I checked my weight yesterday and amazed that i have lost 10 kg already ( i gained 6kg during pregnancy).

The vigilante is on another level swears!!
Like this madam sleeps from 6am to 9pm (wakes up every 2hrs intervals to suck) and shines her eyes all through the night!!
Kai I so miss omugwo!!!
For the weight thingy, I gained 20 kg during pregnancy and so far I have lost 15kg ( thanks to EBF and cucumbers)

On the other hand, please Mamas is it too early to start practicing sitting position? She’s 2 months already.
Congratulations to all Mamas dropping it hot hot!! Safest delivery to the remaining Mamas kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Awwwwn
Congrats mama cheesy
God when oo grin
IamGreen1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God has done it ooo
EDD 18/11/20
DD 19/11/20

BS later

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
@Tessicatess, I think it is too early at 2 months.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Haaa
Team November lasan
Congrats mum smiley
FlowerGirl040:
Edd.. 13 Nov
DD.19 Nov

Cappo ToyosiR
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthia(f): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

Congrats to mama ifeoluwatoyin2 on d arrival of her twin boys... May God bless them always. Amen.

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing. We are expecting more BAs ooo.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX
01. sunbestie ----------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- XX
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec ------- XX
04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec --------XY
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- XX
09. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
10. Rosemariefavour
11. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
12. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
13. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
14. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- XX
15. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ------------------XX
16. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- XY
17. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec -------------- XX
18. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- XY
19. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- XY
20. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- XY
21. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec
22. Deeedeee ----------------- 10th Dec
23. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec
24. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- XY
25. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- XX
26. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies smiley cheesy
I'm doing fine o.... just getting more heavy by the day. ... seriously counting down

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pseudome(f): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Ah! Our teamies are porting ooo

We thank God for all the safe deliveries announced, may God do same for other expecting mamas.

Cappo @sunbestie, we are doing good, thank God Dec is around the corner, cant wait to meet my baby!.

sunbestie:
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

:PCongrats to mama Katchycouture on d arrival of her cute baby girl... May God bless her always. Amen.

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing. We are expecting more BAs ooo. Mention me in your BAs so I will take record.
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX
01. sunbestie ----------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- XX
03. Katchycouture ------------ 26th Dec ------- Girl delivered 18th Nov
04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec --------XY
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- XX
09. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec
10. Rosemariefavour
11. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec
12. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec
13. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
14. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- XX
15. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ------------------XX
16. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- XY
17. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec -------------- XX
18. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- XY
19. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- XY
20. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- XY
21. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec
22. Deeedeee ----------------- 10th Dec
23. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec
24. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- XY
25. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- XX
26. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 1:15am On Nov 20, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Edd.. 13 Nov
DD.19 Nov

Cappo ToyosiR
Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 4:00am On Nov 20, 2020
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Glory to God in the highest!!!!
My mouth is filled with laughter and my heart is filled with joy!

This is me quoting my old post to announce the grand entrance of my Prince Charming on Wednesday morning!
EDD: 30/11/2020
DOB: 18/11/2020
Weighing 3.7kg

BS coming when I gather strength.

What the Lord has done for me, I cannot tell it all...

Cc Cappo ToyosiR

ANewMumIJNAmen:
So this was my story December last year. I finally summoned up the courage to come here and testify. This is me registering for team November this year!!! Look at God!
The story long. But I’ll leave it for when I’m writing my BS. For now just join me in thanking God.

Give me that golden chair o grin

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 4:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Hehehe
Congrats mama cheesy
ANewMumIJNAmen:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

This is me quoting my old post to announce the grand entrance of my Prince Charming on Wednesday morning!
Weighing 3.7kg

Cc Cappo ToyosiR

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
ANewMumIJNAmen:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Weighing 3.7kg

Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2020
IamGreen1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God has done it ooo
EDD 18/11/20
DD 19/11/20

BS later

Congrats sis

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Tessicatess post=96231168][/quote]

According to ask the paediatrician on Facebook they say that babies don't need sitting practice. They will attain that milestone at the right time between 3-5 months .

If you must do, don't leave her without support and do not sit her for too long at once.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Edd.. 13 Nov
DD.19 Nov

Congratulations mama, welcome cute prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Edd.. 13 Nov
DD.19 Nov

Cappo ToyosiR

Congratulations and welcome to the world baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=ANewMumIJNAmen post=96233898]BA! BA!! BA!!!

Weighing 3.7kg

What the Lord has don

Congratulations ma.Awaiting your birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Haaaa Team November did not come to play at all...See B.A everywhere. We are doing well.

December Cappo, I told you our basket will catch plenty of your teamie o.. grin grin shocked

Safe delivery to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Joydan98:

Thank you very much..please how do I prepare it?

See screenshot below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2020
ANewMumIJNAmen:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Weighing 3.7kg

Cc Cappo ToyosiR

Glory be to God almighty. Congrats ma. I remember little of your story. Looking forward to your BS in 7D
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Good morning mamas, trust you are all doing fine. Just to remind you that I sell lovely first grade UK thrift wears for your adorable ones.
I have bodysuits, sleepsuits and rompers at pocket friendly prices and I deliver at a discount to every part of Nigeria.

I have testimonies of mamas that have patronized me on this thread. Kindly check out my instagram page @remkiddiesthrift to view pictures. You can also click on this WatsApp link https:///message/MQGNHZVSCHPQK1
to chat with me directly or send a message manually on WatsApp through 0 7 0 one two 7 2 nine 3 one 3 for any enquiry.

I am wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy, safe and supernatural delivery and happy vigilante to all mums who just put to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Edd.. 13 Nov
DD.19 Nov

Cappo ToyosiR

See my baby twinnie grin

Mama's with experience pls help o. Baby want to suck but no breast milk yet abi I should give DH first to help her ni? Mother in law has been choking her with water and I read that water causes jaundice though mixed with glucose but I'm not too please with it

Sugarh
ToyosiR
Sweetlady4real and other experience mama pls help

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamGreen1:

Mama's with experience pls help o. Baby want to suck but no breast milk yet abi I should give DH first to help her ni? Mother in law has been choking her with water and I read that water causes jaundice though mixed with glucose but I'm not too please with it

LOL @ should I give DH first to help her ni ?
My DDs where given NAN 1 in the hospital before my milk started flowing. We stopped immediately I started having enough milk supply.
Keep putting her to the breast and make sure she is latching well.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamGreen1:

See my baby twinnie grin

Sugarh
ToyosiR

Instead of water with glucose, give her baby formula and while at it keep putting her to breast to stimulate the milk to start flowing.
Eat and rest welll
Drink pap, tea or warm water plenty.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamGreen1:

See my baby twinnie grin

Sugarh
ToyosiR
Please give baby formula for now..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.