Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113249 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
snowbaby:
BA
My baby boy has arrived
EDD: 27/12/2020
DOB: 17/12/2020
Weight 3.1 through elective CS

Cappo @sunbestie take note

BS coming soon

To all December mama, awaiting your BA

Congratulations cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lolaymary(f): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
B's B's. I will try to short the bs due to omugo na only me and hubby. My first trimester was a bit rough with morning sickness, can't take anything even water I must vomit it. Second trimester and third I was full of energy, I got a job at seven month hubby was against me working at that stage but I was adamant. On the 13/12/20 was our church harvest, I was dancing and controlling the children (as a Suday school teacher). Contraction woke me up at around 11:30pm it was a mild one, within an hour it was 10 minutes apart still endurable. I entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast at 20 minutes to 5 am but was unable to finish the cooking. Hubby rush to knock at our neighbors door to assist me to the hospital. I was 6cm dilated when I got to the hospital. The pain started back to back at the hospital and at 8:08 my princess came out. After delivery blood started rushing, the doctor couldn't find the source after many check check I was stitched at the cervix and place under observation. After 2 hours the blood started again, the nurse deep her hand inside me and packed blood out and I was cleaned and I got discharged the next day. B's submitted at cappo sunbestie.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Cissebae:
Teamie, does the contraction disturb you to the extent of not been able to lay down and sleep?

sometimes yes but most times it is bearable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cissebae: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
kunmisola:

sometimes yes but most times it is bearable.
Thanks for your response, am feeling the same way too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Starlight22:

Thanks so much for this insight.God bless u mama

You are welcome, it will end in praise cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Solphiequeen(f): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
BA Alert!

My Sunshine came in on Wednesday, the 16th of December.
Weight 3.6 kg.
BS coming later.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
kunmisola:
Congratulations to all my teamies who have birth their LOs, thank God it ended in praise. @ cappo sunbestie and other december mama, how una dey. This my baby like shakara o since 37 weeks I have been having false contraction and we are 39 weeks 5days yet no show, well I know it will end in praise.
Teamie I dey ooo... My baby likes d shakara too..... Am getting tired of waiting ooo.
I knw sey na small time remain and we will be rejoicing with our LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
19CannyMum:

Yes o, hopefully I port follow her so I can as well start calling you cappo already. Take care of yourself and make sure you flex this last period because vigilante will soon start cheesy
Am tired of d flexing ooo... To walk, stand up from d bed or do any thing na big task now. I can't wait to welcome you to team December for sharp sharp delivery oo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
snowbaby:
BA
My baby boy has arrived

BS coming soon

Congrats teamie and welcome baby boy.
Quick recovery dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Solphiequeen:
BA Alert!

My Sunshine came in on Wednesday, the 16th of December.
Weight 3.6 kg.
BS coming later.
Wow! Congrats teamie... Welcome sonshine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:58am On Dec 20, 2020
19CannyMum:

Hahaha I came here to read Sunbe.stie's BA and saw my own cappo's BA instead grin

Congratulations dear, in very happy it has ended in praise. God bless our princess!
Amen. Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 5:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Shemmyglo:

Start immediately. Count the day of the evacuation as the first day of the cycle. This cycle might be longer than your normal cycle. Just bd everyother day

Good morning everyone, Great healer has done it again for me . I had two miscarriages this same year , and exactly a Month after I wrote this here , I tested positive again. I will go back to the Gynecologist because he said immediately I get my postive result, I should run down to the hospital. Pray for me that I will carry this one to full term.
I always log in to this site everyday to read people messages.
I never gave up . Thanks to all for your words of encouragement and prayers the last time .
I will share the good news with my Gynecologist Today.
The lord that did mine will answer all that are TTC in Jesus name. My first Christmas gift from God. Love you all

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2020
shawrygal:

Good morning everyone, Great healer has done it again for me . I had two miscarriages this same year , and exactly a Month after I wrote this here , I tested positive again. I will go back to the Gynecologist because he said immediately I get my postive result, I should run down to the hospital. Pray for me that I will carry this one to full term.
I never gave up . Thanks to all for your words of encouragement and prayers the last time .
The lord that did mine will answer all that are TTC in Jesus name. My first Christmas gift from God. Love you all
Congratulations u shall carry to term. Wishing u a stress free nine months

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2020
TEAM DECEMBER 2020

Congrats to mamas snowbaby and Solphiequeen on d arrival of their precious little ones.... May God bless them always... Amen.

Teamies Come in and tell us how you are feeling/doing. We are expecting more BAs ooo. Mention me in your BAs so I will take record.
Mamas abeg drop ur BS to encourage other mamas.... We are not dulling oo
Pls teamies come and answer roll call so we will know u are doing great.

S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX

01. sunbestie ----------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89 --------------------- 26th Dec --------- Girl delivered 24th Nov
03. Katchycouture ----------- 26th Dec ------- Girl delivered 18th Nov BS seen

04. babsjummy ---------------- 4th Dec
05. ifeoluwatoyin2 ----------- 6th Dec -------- Twin boys delivered 18th Nov
06. tmac4eva ------------------ 19th Dec ----------- Boy delivered 8th Dec
07. kunmisola ------------------ 21st Dec ------------- XX
08. lolaymary ------------------ 16th Dec ----------- Girl delivered 14th Dec BS seen
09. Rosemariefavour
10. charytea -------------------- 5th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 10th Dec
11. funkydoll -------------------1st Dec ------------- Boy delivered 26th Nov BS seen
12. Saheed69 ----------------- 31st Dec
13. mzbrown ----------------- 13th Dec -------------- XX
14. thowobee ---------------- 5th Dec ---------- Girl delivered 27th Nov BS seen
15. pseudome ----------------- 23rd Dec ------------- XY
16. Odycute -------------------- 31st Dec -------------- XX
17. tiwatopebam ----------- 10th Dec---------------- Boy delivered 6th Dec
18. snowbaby ----------------- 27th Dec -------------- Boy delivered 17th Dec
19. Olawusolayimika ------- 27th Dec ------------- XY
20. Ruthia ------------------------19th Dec -------------- Girl delivered 17th Dec
21. Deeedeee ----------------- 12th Dec --------------- Boy delivered 14th Dec
22. lqmotb ---------------------- 21st Dec ----------- Girl delivered 14th Dec BS seen
23. Cissebae ------------------ 26th Dec -------------- XY
24. Briells ----------------------- 26th Dec -------------- XX
25. sugarcoatted ------------- 2nd Dec ----------- Girl delivered 3rd Dec BS seen
26. Solphiequeen ----------- 11th Dec --------------- Boy delivered 16th Dec
27. justchi ----------------------- 24th Dec
28. sugah -------------------- 2nd Jan ------------ Girl delivered 16th Dec
We pray for a smooth pregnancy journey and it must surely end in praise.
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins kiss
#Team shakara mummies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iqmotb: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Bs! Bs! Bs!
I got married January 2020 and also a Post graduate student in my first year. Infact was preparing to write an exam 3days after my wedding. On my wedding day I was mensturating and my mum was complaiing why it comes during day time( haa). I asked her am I God? After my wedding on Saturday my husband travelled back to his place of work on Monday and was left all alone in d house. We didn't even av sex because I was mensturating but we agreed on me joining him d next weekend.
I travelled down to his place and we started d do!we were very careful because he doesn't want me to get pregnant cos of my studies. We agreed if I finish my project by June den we can start trying!
February came and I mensurated again, my mum called me and ask if I was pregnant, haa! Aw many days wedding! She kept on complaining dat she doesn't like d style I was adopting, by October she wants to see her grandchild, haa! She was so eager been her first grandchild ! I didn't tell her anything I just told her ok! March came and she ask almost everyday if Im positive. On dis issue we fought and she didn't call me for a week!
Corona started and I've to leave for my house and my husband joined me at home. During that time I was on my fertile period. We had sex but it was protected. On Friday 27th of March we had sex wtout CD intending to do d removal method but it doesn't work due to enjoyment! Haaa! We enjoyed it Sha!.
First trimester
Even before missing my period I was feeling pregnant already so I knew something had happened! I told my hubby and he said we should wait till we confirm it. April came and it was confirmed! We were happy!
First trimester was very rough from morning sickness to nausea! I couldn't eat or drink wat I prepared myself! My husband will go to eatry and get me food, infact he really tried, God bless him for me! After eating I will vomit d food and he was fed up seeing me in pain! Alihamdulilah I was able to overcome the phase.
Second trimester was full of energy and I was able to cook and eat wat I prepared at about 19weeks! Went for my second scan and gender wasn't detected. Due to d sickness, I registered at about 10weeks in d hospital and dey keep telling me it's normal.
Third trimester
At about 30weeks I went for anoda scan and gender wasn't detected. My husband keep telling me to leave his baby and when it's time we will know! But I need to paint d house blue or pink na!
For me I wanted a girl, but hubby wants anything good from God! I keep praying! I bought pinky pinky tns hoping to give birth to a girl!
At Week 39 I went for antenatal and I was told to see d doctor. He examined me and ask me if I'm sure of my lmp. I told him yes! And he keeps Wondering if I'm up to that stage cos of my small stomach! He told me to go for scan d next Monday when I will be 39weeks! But
On Sunday (a day to 39weeks) I started feeling inconvenient at about 8pm and it started like a joke. We were unable to sleep dat night. We went out to d hospital at about 8am and d mid wife checked me, she told me I was 2cm gone! Haa. Was told to bring my bag! My hubby drove back home and went for d bag. B4 he was back to d hospital was arround 1pm due to serious traffic he entered! By dat time I was contracting seriously and crying already. I was moved to the ward and I was checked again! 3cm haaa!
The woman said she wouldn't check me till 7pm cos it's my first time and dilation will be slow! Arround 4pm I was seeing stars and was boxing d wall and I was checked again and it was 6cm! I told her I want to visit the toilet but she disagreed and gave me a wheel potty nothing came out o! Arround 6pm d fluid around the baby was bursted and I was seeing another world entirely! Arround 7: 30pm I shouted I wanted to poo and she checked me and noticed d baby's head! I was rushed to the delivery room and was told to push! I shouted and she said I shouldn't swallow her o (smile) and d 3rd push my DD came out weighing 3.5kg at exactly 39weeks! I called my hubby cos he was chased out when he was saying sorry when I was contracting. He couldn't believe it cos a nurse said I will likely deliver by d next day! He came arround and carried his baby!
Infact I couldn't believe I'm now a mother! Waaoo and my mom is now a grandma!
She told me yesterday aw people av been bringing different agbo for her dat I should av born and maybe im not yet pregnant. O ga poo for just 11months wedding o.
Alihamdulilah it ended in praise!
Morenikeji is saying thank you mummies for all d tns u thought us during pregnancy!
Bs submitted! @Sunbestie!
Till 2023 in Shaa Allah!
Pls don't mind my typos I'm currently breastfeeding and typing !

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2020
mzbrown how are you doing... Abeg come in and say hi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Iqmotb:
Bs! Bs! Bs!
I got married January 2020 and also a Post graduate student in my first year. Infact was preparing to write an exam 3days after my wedding. On my wedding day I was mensturating and my mum was complaiing why it comes during day time( haa). I asked her am I God? After my wedding on Saturday my husband travelled back to his place of work on Monday and was left all alone in d house. We didn't even av sex because I was mensturating but we agreed on me joining him d next weekend.
I travelled down to his place and we started d do!we were very careful because he doesn't want me to get pregnant cos of my studies. We agreed if I finish my project by June den we can start trying!
February came and I mensurated again, my mum called me and ask if I was pregnant, haa! Aw many days wedding! She kept on complaining dat she doesn't like d style I was adopting, by October she wants to see her grandchild, haa! She was so eager been her first grandchild ! I didn't tell her anything I just told her ok! March came and she ask almost everyday if Im positive. On dis issue we fought and she didn't call me for a week!
Corona started and I've to leave for my house and my husband joined me at home. During that time I was on my fertile period. We had sex but it was protected. On Friday 27th of March we had sex wtout CD intending to do d removal method but it doesn't work due to enjoyment! Haaa! We enjoyed it Sha!.
First trimester
Even before missing my period I was feeling pregnant already so I knew something had happened! I told my hubby and he said we should wait till we confirm it. April came and it was confirmed! We were happy!
First trimester was very rough from morning sickness to nausea! I couldn't eat or drink wat I prepared myself! My husband will go to eatry and get me food, infact he really tried, God bless him for me! After eating I will vomit d food and he was fed up seeing me in pain! Alihamdulilah I was able to overcome the phase.
Second trimester was full of energy and I was able to cook and eat wat I prepared at about 19weeks! Went for my second scan and gender wasn't detected. Due to d sickness, I registered at about 10weeks in d hospital and dey keep telling me it's normal.
Third trimester
At about 30weeks I went for anoda scan and gender wasn't detected. My husband keep telling me to leave his baby and when it's time we will know! But I need to paint d house blue or pink na!
For me I wanted a girl, but hubby wants anything good from God! I keep praying! I bought pinky pinky tns hoping to give birth to a girl!
At Week 39 I went for antenatal and I was told to see d doctor. He examined me and ask me if I'm sure of my lmp. I told him yes! And he keeps Wondering if I'm up to that stage cos of my small stomach! He told me to go for scan d next Monday when I will be 39weeks! But
On Sunday (a day to 39weeks) I started feeling inconvenient at about 8pm and it started like a joke. We were unable to sleep dat night. We went out to d hospital at about 8am and d mid wife checked me, she told me I was 2cm gone! Haa. Was told to bring my bag! My hubby drove back home and went for d bag. B4 he was back to d hospital was arround 1pm due to serious traffic he entered! By dat time I was contracting seriously and crying already. I was moved to the ward and I was checked again! 3cm haaa!
The woman said she wouldn't check me till 7pm cos it's my first time and dilation will be slow! Arround 4pm I was seeing stars and was boxing d wall and I was checked again and it was 6cm! I told her I want to visit the toilet but she disagreed and gave me a wheel potty nothing came out o! Arround 6pm d fluid around the baby was bursted and I was seeing another world entirely! Arround 7: 30pm I shouted I wanted to poo and she checked me and noticed d baby's head! I was rushed to the delivery room and was told to push! I shouted and she said I shouldn't swallow her o (smile) and d 3rd push my DD came out weighing 3.5kg at exactly 39weeks! I called my hubby cos he was chased out when he was saying sorry when I was contracting. He couldn't believe it cos a nurse said I will likely deliver by d next day! He came arround and carried his baby!
Infact I couldn't believe I'm now a mother! Waaoo and my mom is now a grandma!
She told me yesterday aw people av been bringing different agbo for her dat I should av born and maybe im not yet pregnant. O ga poo for just 11months wedding o.
Morenikeji is saying thank you mummies for all d tns u thought us during pregnancy!
Till 2023 in Shaa Allah!

congrats teamie.... Blessings upon your little one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthia(f): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
@sunbestie my bs will be a bit late... still in pain from the episiotomy stitches. please what can I do to take away the pain o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lyoncrescent: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lyoncrescent:
Good Afternoon, want to give a feedback on the cerclage. Just after Olan quoted 420k for the cerclage and based on the advice on this forum and elsewhere, we sought to go to ayinke house. A close family friend who is a matron in one of the hospitals under Lagos state linked us up with a doctor who is obs/gyn . The man is based in ikorodu now and works with the general hospital in ijede ikorodu and he has his own private hospital. We saw him initially in his private hospital and he recommended the cerclage also to be done in General hospital ijdede.

I've never been to a government hospital and the road to the ijede general hospital is really bad but fortunately my parents stay in ikorodu so the distance was managed. Will do the review of my experience of the facilities later but in summary it was better than I expected even though it was rowdy.

My wife had a successful cerclage procedure done for her there and they kept her on bed rest for one week. They also put something in her to pass urine from her bladder to a bag for two days so she has less urge to stand up after the procedure.she also didn't eat before the procedure and she said it wasn't painful. She's much stronger and we did another scan and the cerclage is well placed and baby is fine. No pain yet from the two large fibroids . Going to be 14 weeks soon.

Finally from the 420 Thousand Naira olan quoted , At the General hospital ijede the cost of the cerclage plus cost of accommodation with feeding for seven days plus cost of merceline tape plus cost of necessary drugs came to a grand total of 44k. 44 Thousand Naira. The food wasn't fantastic though so I had to take food to her everyday based on her peculiar cravings for each day.
The doctor we are using is experienced as in general hospital they are exposed to all sorts of cases so I believe he's seen things and he is also realistic.

As for the general hospital ijede, they tried. They even have AC unit in the female ward with plasma TV showing DStv.The power supply is also 24/7 and the environment is neat. There's always a nurse in the room as nurses have a designated chair and table in the ward. You can also Google them and see some of their strides. It's small but they are trying . Also olan charges 15k for ultrasound. They charge 1,500. However it's not about just the cost savings,the doctor seeing us knows what he's doing so far and is handling it as a high risk pregnancy. We keep praying. I thank you all for the advice to use a government hospital. I'm grateful.

Happy Sunday. My wife had a Miscarriage on the 21st of December,2019 and gave birth to a bouncing baby Girl on the 20th of December,2020. If not for the Leap year this year it would have been the same date. This forum has been good to me and i came here many times to read peoples experiences and seek opinions and it really helped me and my wife and i thus want to share my own experience to encourage someone.

We had a miscariage last year December. It was a difficult period and that was our first child just three months after our wedding. My wife was shattered but we stayed strong and we prayed. The hospital we used then said we had to remove the fibroid before we try to concieve again and that because of the size of the fibroids if she tried to get pregnant again without removing it, it would be difficult. The bill to remove the fibroid from one new modern hospital near omole phase one was 920k. My wife was not in the mood for any operation. Luckily, we had a trip to cape verde planned out with family January this year and that helped her recover mentally as she was also surrounded by family and when we got back home to Nigeria, we decided not to do the operation and life resumed as normal as we could.

Fast forward to lock down, we had more time to spend together and she got pregnant again. We confirmed it by May this year. First problem we had was which hospital to go to. We tried two private hospitals and they said the pregnancy is high risk because of short cervix, previous miscarriage and multiple fibroids. We also considered Ayinke House. My mum through a close family friend recommended a doctor who works at the General Hospital Ijede ,Ikorodu to us. I was initially skeptical because of what ive heard about Government hospitals. If you read my quote above you will see my experience with the Government Hospital and also the quote i got from a private hospital for cerclage. They said she needs it and we did it at the General Hospital. I am grateful also to this forum because i was considering doing the cerclage at the private hospital but i was encouraged to try Government and it was successful. Doctor at the General hospital also demanded complete and absolute bed rest. My wife resigned her job and only time she went out during the pregnancy was to visit the hospital. She was home all through resting. I also supported her and ensured she still earned what she would have earned while she was working to ensure her happiness.

The pregnancy's journey after the cerclage was better than the doctor at the General Hospital expected. My wife had absolutely no pain and no bleeding from the Fibroid. However her PCV at a point was 25 and a week before delivery was 26.4 . At 26 weeks the baby was in breech position and the placenta was low lying . However by 28 weeks when we went for scan, the placenta was no longer low lying and the baby was now in cephalic presentation and remained so till delivery. It was funny because they kept on repeating the ultrasound and i was scared that something was wrong. Nevertheless, we didnt stop praying and hoping for the best . I also stopped praying for the fibroid to disappear. My prayer was that in spite of the fibroid, God will make a way for my wife and our baby.

She started feeling pain 39 weeks. Contraction. we got to hospital, they said she was 4cm wide. Over four hours, it became 8cm. Prior to now the doctor was worried that she might have to have an operation however we prayed that GODs will should be done. I have also attached the sizes of the fibroid at 38 weeks so you see what we were working with. An hour after the 8cm, she was fully ready and delivered a baby girl through vaginal delivery at 3.3 Kg. The doctor didnt expect that size given the size of the fibroids. I was allowed in the Favour room during the delivery process and i must say i respect women even more than ever. Its not easy . All women are Heroes.

All in All, i thank everyone who shared their story on this forum it was really helpful. I particularly remember the different things such as Garden egg leaf that was recommended to me here to combat the low PCV. I am grateful. For me health care is physical,mental and spiritual. We prayed, we listened to the doctor and we had faith that our baby will be born.

Our theme verse which we saw on the wall of the first private hospital we went this year helped us a lot in prayers and building our faith. Miscarriage is not easy and i saw how it shattered my wife with midnight cries and her being lost in thought. However almost exactly one year later, she's joyous. Please stay strong and believe. All will be well and it will end in praise.

Exodus 23.26
New International Version
...and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

New Living Translation
There will be no miscarriages or infertility in your land, and I will give you long, full lives.

God Bless you All. Amen

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
shawrygal:

Congratulations mama! You shall carry to term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Everywomansprid: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Swagalicious mothers how's the ministry moving.

We are doing clearance sale on our ogbonge silver crest blender 3000w that blends tiger nuts, beans, fruits etc. G

Going for #20000

Cake mixer.. #12000
Hand mixer.. #6000

Smart watch.. #3000

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Congratulations to our Mummies on the safe deliveries of their princes and princesses. This is indeed Super Good News. We thank God for his mercies.

May the good Lord protect, keep and cause them to grow in his knowledge and mighty power. Amen.

Much love and Regards...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Exodus 23.26
New International Version
...and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

New Living Translation
There will be no miscarriages or infertility in your land, and I will give you long, full lives.

God Bless you All. Amen

Congratulations my Brother. Best wishes sir.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
snowbaby:
BA
My baby boy has arrived

BS coming soon

Congratulations mama. God bless your new born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
shawrygal:

Congrats ma. The God who has done this will see you through to term.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Iqmotb:
Bs! Bs! Bs!
Till 2023 in Shaa Allah!

Congrats new mum. God bless you and your DD.

BTW putting pressure on newly married couples this way is not right. Its frustrating and can drive ladies to places when BFP is not coming.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Happy Sunday. My wife had a Miscarriage on the 21st of December,2019 and gave birth to a bouncing baby Girl on the 20th of December,2020. If not for the Leap year this year it would have been the same date.
God Bless you All. Amen

God is ever faithful and has proved himself in your family. Congratulations to your family. God bless your wife and baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thowobee: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
no much vigilante she eats and sleeps almost immediately, if she is awake just carry her she doesn't cry much

sunbestie:

We are warming up teamie.... Hope vigilante is not much on u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_in3EwzMR0
After watching this video I can't imagine my children going to dormitory. Fellow mothers what do you think
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by med123(m): 2:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Now do your chorionic villus sampling/ prenatal fetal Genotype test at Greene Diagnostics Company Limited. Contact customer care now for booking; 08025200314. Booking at early first trimester is highly advised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 4:39am On Dec 21, 2020
BS! BS! BS!!!

I did my introduction march 17, 2019(hubby's birthday). After intro, we were suppose to do our wedding December but my mum and dad said 'No pregnancy , No wedding'. I never took it serious because I am not ready to have a baby and be schooling. Moreover, I wasn't 100% ready for marriage because I needed and wanted to complete my masters program. Then after couple of months, hubby started disturbing that he wants baby... but I was still protecting myself until last year DEC when I decided to comply with him. So we started doing the do. March came and monthly period refused to show. I did several urine hcg test and got plenty -ve results. I went for blood test on April 1st and got same -ve result. So I decided to report to my mum and dad that I av not seen my period for march and April and I kept getting -ve results anytime I test. My dad wasn't happy so he called mama alagbo to ask what the problem could be cos my dad trust herbs more than oyinbo medicine...the woman told my dad to allow me do another test so as to confirm if it's not pregnancy oooo before she can do agbo(herbs mixture) for me. My Dad bought me 2 urine test trip. To cut the long story short, I got positive for the two tests. I called hubby and informed him about it and he was completely happy. Just to confirm, I went back to the same hospital on May 8th for scan and I was told I am 10weeks pregnant.

First trimester came with nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite which made me to reduce from a 100kg to 94kg within 2 weeks.

Second trimester was nice to me but still not much appetite but at least no more vomiting. Meanwhile hubby took over the kitchen and started the cooking, cleaning and washing of our clothes. He was there all through. God keep blessing him for me.

Third trimester came and was still fine until I got to 36 weeks... I started having force contraction and malaria also joined, I cried and cried because I kept loosing weight.

At 39+ weeks, my gynea did a membrane sweep but still I did not fall into real labor. So I was induced at 40weeks 1day which was Sunday, 13th DEC at time 3: 25pm. I started feeling contraction around some minutes past 7pm. I was taken into delivery room at around 9pm. The doctor checked me and I was still 3cm. Then Around past 12am I was already 6cm dilated. I was given oxytocin at past 1am, then the doc checked me again at 1:55am and said I am 9cm. Then Immediately, I heard her and my sister saying 'we can see the head, pls push'. With 3 pushes, my baby boy came out crying like the baby he's at 2: 10am. Placenta came out 2-3 minute after. I was cleaned and my very tiny little tear got stitched and we were moved to the new mum ward.

BS submitted
Cappo: Sunbestie

See you in 2022 for another birth story moshallahuh.

Thanks to all mummies for the advice, talks and contributions, God bless u all.

PS: ignore any grammatical error.

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Deeedeee:
BS! BS! BS!!!

I did my introduction march 17, 2019(hubby's birthday). After intro, we were suppose to do our wedding December but my mum and dad said 'No pregnancy , No wedding'. I never took it serious because I am not ready to have a baby and be schooling. Moreover, I wasn't 100% ready for marriage because I needed and wanted to complete my masters program. Then after couple of months, hubby started disturbing that he wants baby... but I was still protecting myself until last year DEC when I decided to comply with him. So we started doing the do. March came and monthly period refused to show. I did several urine hcg test and got plenty -ve results. I went for blood test on April 1st and got same -ve result. So I decided to report to my mum and dad that I av not seen my period for march and April and I kept getting -ve results anytime I test. My dad wasn't happy so he called mama alagbo to ask what the problem could be cos my dad trust herbs more than oyinbo medicine...the woman told my dad to allow me do another test so as to confirm if it's not pregnancy oooo before she can do agbo(herbs mixture) for me. My Dad bought me 2 urine test trip. To cut the long story short, I got positive for the two tests. I called hubby and informed him about it and he was completely happy. Just to confirm, I went back to the same hospital on May 8th for scan and I was told I am 10weeks pregnant.

First trimester came with nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite which made me to reduce from a 100kg to 94kg within 2 weeks.

Second trimester was nice to me but still not much appetite but at least no more vomiting. Meanwhile hubby took over the kitchen and started the cooking, cleaning and washing of our clothes. He was there all through. God keep blessing him for me.

Third trimester came and was still fine until I got to 36 weeks... I started having force contraction and malaria also joined, I cried and cried because I kept loosing weight.

At 39+ weeks, my gynea did a membrane sweep but still I did not fall into real labor. So I was induced at 40weeks 1day which was Sunday, 13th DEC at time 3: 25pm. I started feeling contraction around some minutes past 7pm. I was taken into delivery room at around 9pm. The doctor checked me and I was still 3cm. Then Around past 12am I was already 6cm dilated. I was given oxytocin at past 1am, then the doc checked me again at 1:55am and said I am 9cm. Then Immediately, I heard her and my sister saying 'we can see the head, pls push'. With 3 pushes, my baby boy came out crying like the baby he's at 2: 10am. Placenta came out 2-3 minute after. I was cleaned and my very tiny little tear got stitched and we were moved to the new mum ward.

BS submitted
Cappo: Sunbestie

See you in 2022 for another birth story moshallahuh.

Thanks to all mummies for the advice, talks and contributions, God bless u all.

PS: ignore any grammatical error.

Congratulations mama. Kisses to our LO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.