Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112763 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
busybeei5:

It is well o.
I cannot lie, i feel weak and tired cry
Sorry, you'll be alright.
Also, rest very well o abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
oke22:
a whole year?. Abeg I’ve drawn up my diet plans we move next week

Body differs. For some it takes less than in fact with little or no effort while for others it's a real struggle. But whichever, make we no loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fola90:

I had episiotomy for my first too and I went through this. I was gisting with my friend about it one day and she told me her hospital told her to only sit on luke warm water with few drops of liquid Dettol. After that she should use methylated spirit on the stitches. I wanted to cry when I remembered the pain I passed through. Me I'm not doing all this sitting on hot water again o.
For episiotomy, sitz bath with luke warm water is the best. Hot water can loosen the stitch and we know what that means.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
indian03:

We are hanging o grin. I'm only hoping this baby will turn soon, my first too stayed oblique till 37 or 38 week. I will be 36 weeks next tomorrow yet this baby still has so much space that he changes position every minute undecided.
Me that I'm hoping 37 weeks gbam! Baby will come angry
Kikiki
(in Saka's voice)
She wan port ó, she wan port go April...
Kiripata kiripata kiripata kiripata she wan upgrade to April o...

Same day after tomorrow, I'll be 34 wks and I hope baby will come when ready. Though during scan sessions baby has always been cephalic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Meyshia:

Sorry, you'll be alright.
Also, rest very well o abeg.
Thanks mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
indian03:

We are hanging o grin. I'm only hoping this baby will turn soon, my first too stayed oblique till 37 or 38 week. I will be 36 weeks next tomorrow yet this baby still has so much space that he changes position every minute undecided.
Me that I'm hoping 37 weeks gbam! Baby will come angry

Mama wantu port oooo.
Baby is just looking at you like issa lie, I'll be my dad's birthday month mate.
The scan I did at 31 weeks said LO is in the breech position... hoping he turns soon.
I'll do another scan next week Sha hoping for the best. I heard sleeping on the tiles encourages them to turn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Tinudesi post=100471640][/quote]

Mine lasts for about 2 weeks but I keep bathing with warm water for like a month.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
glimpse:

My mum said it will help me heal o. It wasn't easy o. She will just remove the towel from a bucket of hot water, fold it a bit and place it on the kitchen chair, and she will ask me to sit on it.

I had episiotomy o. cry undecided

Wow!

That must have hurt.

Anything that hurts doesn't work.
The hot compress for the body that I was talking about brings relief ó.
If it scalds you or hurts you, run comot from bathroom ó! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter Everyone. I have a few questions. Please answer if you know

1. How many times is TT Injection given? I just got the 2nd dose a day shy of 22 weeks. 1st dose was at 18 Weeks with the Malaria preventive tablets. 3 tablets taken at once.

2. How many times do they give the 3 Tablets taken at once preventive malaria drugs? Just got it the 2nd time with my 2nd TT injection

3. How many times do they run test during Antenatal? They've only done general test for me once.

Una doh!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
1. Just abt 10days ago, when I had my 2nd dose, I asked the nurse in charge, and she took her time in explaining its 5doses in a lifetime.
With a space of 6months BTW d 2nd & 3rd!
I further queried, ' what if someone has put to bed befr d 3rd shot', she said one cud continue wit it even after delivery, like u takn it wen u go for postnatals..
If one fails to complete it, na to start again wit anoda pregnancy.

2. As for the malaria drugs, I complained to doc abt my severe headache during my last appointment, expected him to gimme antimalarial drugs at least, he said to 'watch it', that the h.ache wud go on its own.
I had a strange (weak) feeling on Friday, today, i jejely walked in to d hosptl to request for the antimalarial drugs (Fansidar) myself, d doc on duty was like; 'have u not had any since u got preg!?', I said No ooo...
So she agreed to giv me.
... Am not a fan of drugs at all, but I dont think i have taken it for close to 2 years now, as I dey always fear fear for drugs while TTCing. + some info I saw here recently regardn it made me decide to ask for it!

3. At tests, I have only had d general test once also.
Subsequent ones were just vitals.
Twinmommy:

1. How many times is TT Injection given? I just got the 2nd dose a day shy of 22 weeks. 1st dose was at 18 Weeks with the Malaria preventive tablets. 3 tablets taken at once.

2. How many times do they give the 3 Tablets taken at once preventive malaria drugs? Just got it the 2nd time with my 2nd TT injection

3. How many times do they run test during Antenatal? They've only done general test for me once.

Una doh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Twinmommy:

Una doh!!!
Here's the TT schedule

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Team November
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Howyeh:
1. Just abt 10days ago, when I had my 2nd dose, I asked the nurse in charge, and she took her time in explaining its 5doses in a lifetime.
With a space of 6months BTW d 2nd & 3rd!
I further queried, ' what if someone has put to bed befr d 3rd shot', she said one cud continue wit it even after delivery, like u takn it wen u go for postnatals..
If one fails to complete it, na to start again wit anoda pregnancy.

2. As for the malaria drugs, I complained to doc abt my severe headache during my last appointment, expected him to gimme antimalarial drugs at least, he said to 'watch it', that the h.ache wud go on its own.
I had a strange (weak) feeling on Friday, today, i jejely walked in to d hosptl to request for the antimalarial drugs (Fansidar) myself, d doc on duty was like; 'have u not had any since u got preg!?', I said No ooo...
So she agreed to giv me.
... Am not a fan of drugs at all, but I dont think i have taken it for close to 2 years now, as I dey always fear fear for drugs while TTCing. + some info I saw here recently regardn it made me decide to ask for it!

Thanks you so much. I'm not a fan of drugs but I don't joke when its vital especially not with this pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Meyshia:

Here's the TT schedule
Thanks a lot. I've saved the picture for future reference. I must complete all the doses. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter mothers. Team June how far? I how is the ministry going we are almost there so Pls let's be active

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
chocome:
Happy Easter mothers. Team June how far?
I how is the ministry going we are almost there so Pls let's be active
We dey oo mama. Happy Easter House cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
busybeei5:

Kikikikikikiki. You wanto port and leave us, lailai grin grin grin.

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Manual didn't work for me. No matter how hard I try to pump, I even get more from hand expressing. I tried it for my first child, it didn't work and also tried it for my second child same result. I bought the manual for #1200 then,I add a fellow colleague who bought hers for #200 and it worked well for her. I guess manual doesn't work for some persons. This time around I'm going to invest in a good electric pump by God's grace

I have an electric pump that you can plug into power bank or electric source It comes with its cup. You don't have to hold it..you can be pumping and doing something else. It's a little affordable though grin. It's 30k

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Meyshia:

Kikiki
(in Saka's voice)
She wan port ó, she wan port go April...
Kiripata kiripata kiripata kiripata she wan upgrade to April o...

Same day after tomorrow, I'll be 34 wks and I hope baby will come when ready. Though during scan sessions baby has always been cephalic.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
MomoAdura:

Sebamed or Chicco

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
[i][/i]
MomoAdura:

Mama wantu port oooo.
Baby is just looking at you like issa lie, I'll be my dad's birthday month mate.
The scan I did at 31 weeks said LO is in the breech position... hoping he turns soon.
I'll do another scan next week Sha hoping for the best. I heard sleeping on the tiles encourages them to turn.

Make I start sleeping on tiles then grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 1:17am On Apr 05, 2021
chocome:

I'm good can't wait for June to come

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 4:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Good morning mamas, I’ve been trying to post my B.S, but I keep getting banned. I don’t know what I might have been doing wrongly. So find attached my B.S. as pictures. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas and I’m throwing baby dust to all TTC mamas kiss.
P.S.: Vigilante is real grin

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2021
DNA07:
Good morning mamas, I’ve been trying to post my B.S, but I keep getting banned. I don’t know what I might have been doing wrongly. So find attached my B.S. as pictures. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas and I’m throwing baby dust to all TTC mamas kiss.

Congratulations once again. This is a great BS. Such a swift delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2021
indian03:

I have an electric pump that you can plug into power bank or electric source It comes with its cup. You don't have to hold it..you can be pumping and doing something else. It's a little affordable though grin. It's 30k

Wow. That's a nice breast pump. But my budget is between 10-15k.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2021
As for the malaria drugs, I complained to doc abt my severe headache during my last appointment, expected him to gimme antimalarial drugs at least, he said to 'watch it', that the h.ache wud go on its own.
So she agreed to giv me.

[/quote]

So you're having frequent headache like me. I have been managing it, but will speak to my doctor about it in my next antenatal visit.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2021
chocome:

I'm fine ma'am. Please let's be active, I hardly see posts from June mother's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2021
AbleGodDidIt:
We dey oo mama. Happy Easter House cheesy

Happy easter ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2021
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Help me rejoice as my rainbow baby makes his grand entrance
DOB: 04 /04
EDD: 12/04
Weighing 3.5kg via cs after prolonged induced labour( details in BS)
Cc: April cappo Africafloxy
Team April
December 2020 cappo Sunbestie
Team December 2020

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
DNA07:
Congratulations teamie.Your baby is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
tyreal:
BA! BA!! BA!!! Help me rejoice as my rainbow baby makes his grand entrance DOB: 04 /04 EDD: 12/04 Weighing 3.5kg via cs after prolonged induced labour( details in BS) Cc: April cappo Africafloxy Team April December 2020 cappo Sunbestie Team December 2020
Congratulations.April mamas dropping it hot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2021
tyreal:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Help me rejoice as my rainbow baby makes his grand entrance
DOB: 04 /04
EDD: 12/04
Weighing 3.5kg via cs after prolonged induced labour( details in BS)
Cc: April cappo Africafloxy
Team April
December 2020 cappo Sunbestie
Team December 2020
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pweetiebabe(f), prettmum(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.