Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112305 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 12:55am On Apr 07, 2021
MumDuke:
Present Cappo.

The only challenge I am facing now is, w
Waist Pain. I've never experienced this in my life.
No heartburns tho. Baby is kicking fine and bringing me plenty money good luck
Can I just sleep & wake up and it's July already? Can I port to June?
Ayam tired gaskiya

Lol. I went for Antenatal for the 1st time, the Clinic referred me to a lab for Scan. Their report says my EDD is April 27. I laughed. (When I'm barely 6mnths and in my 2 nd Trimester)
These machines eh.

I don't understand why the machine will give you April as your due date, when you're still in your second trimester? Abi their machine nor good? Did you give the scan result to your Doctor?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaleokey:
Sabi Mamas, trust we are cool
Long story, scan gave my edd as 5th April while FMC gave 6th
Today 6th we are actually 40 weeks and a day gone.
A private doctor has been preaching inducement and preferably elective CS,
Baby weighs about 3.8
STM, although my first baby was induced n delivered normal.

Thinking its way too early, how much more do you think I can still hold on before opting for inducement? Is it bad waiting till we clock 41weeks? Heard at this point, baby grows by the day, how true?

I am restless
I need una candid advice....help a mama biko

Please wait for another 1 week. Most babies don't come on their due date. It's usually two weeks to or two weeks after. Though most doctors are likely to induce at 41 weeks. But who is that doctor preaching elective cs? undecided he wan chop money?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaleokey:

Of course baby has been confirmed to be head down and everything okay...
Just some offline mamas saying horribly things about induction gone wrong is an inevitable CS... there is a high tendency that a baby with head down would spin many times as a result of the induction, when this happens the only alternative is CS hence if you intend to be induced, you should equally plan a CS incase...

Who be all these people sef? I was induced at 40 weeks + 5 days during my second pregnancy. The labour was forced cause i wasnt showing any sign of labour at all, i was induced at 5pm and delivered around some minutes to 11 the next day. I laboured through out the night ( God i dont want to experience that kind of prolonged labour again) but all went well to God's glory. Please don't let anyone put fear in you. Your baby is already head down, I doubt that indication will make him change positions. Please just have a free mind, there's nothing to be worried about. 0

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2021
oluwaleokey:

Of course baby has been confirmed to be head down and everything okay...
Just some offline mamas saying horribly things about induction gone wrong is an inevitable CS... there is a high tendency that a baby with head down would spin many times as a result of the induction, when this happens the only alternative is CS hence if you intend to be induced, you should equally plan a CS incase...

This is so wrong!!!. Even without induction, things can lead to CS. Only God has the final say. I was induced for my first at 41weeks +6days and all went well. Infact baby was traverse till I was 38 weeks. Induction is fast and safe too. Getting induction doesn't mean automatic CS. Even normal contractions without induction can result to CS with many factors that can lead to CS. Pls dont rush for induction though because you can still go into labour before 41 weeks . The thing Is if induction fails, then next thing is CS just like if contractions stop or anything happen even without induction, the last option is CS

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2021
FloraEC:

Why is enque 27th. I don't just want us to fight.
Correct it to 29th
Scan said 29th twice and where is that 27th from.
Ehhhhhh angry
I makwa onye m bụ

Correct it before I tear your roll call

flips hair

Lmao
Nne, me sef tire o.....This cappo just de fast-track my EDD for me. Well as long as e no fly enter june, eheeen...no lele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 4:26am On Apr 07, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Please wait for another 1 week. Most babies don't come on their due date. It's usually two weeks to or two weeks after. Though most doctors are likely to induce at 41 weeks. But who is that doctor preaching elective cs? undecided he wan chop money?

Thank you mama for your input
I guess I will patiently wait till 41 then I can opt for induction
I have been eating n swallowing pineapples like mad, please what other labour triggering fruits or food should I add?

The doc obviously want cash, kept threatening the baby is growing by the day, that we should go home n prepare for CS incase... I expected atleast a membrane swap but no way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 4:28am On Apr 07, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Who be all these people sef? I was induced at 40 weeks + 5 days during my second pregnancy. The labour was forced cause i wasnt showing any sign of labour at all, i was induced at 5pm and delivered around some minutes to 11 the next day. I laboured through out the night ( God i dont want to experience that kind of prolonged labour again) but all went well to God's glory. Please don't let anyone put fear in you. Your baby is already head down, I doubt that indication will make him change positions. Please just have a free mind, there's nothing to be worried about. 0

Thanks alot mama...
I am encouraged by your story...
Will consider this, I mean waiting till atleast 41weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 4:32am On Apr 07, 2021
indian03:

This is so wrong!!!. Even without induction, things can lead to CS. Only God has the final say. I was induced for my first at 41weeks +6days and all went well. Infact baby was traverse till I was 38 weeks. Induction is fast and safe too. Getting induction doesn't mean automatic CS. Even normal contractions without induction can result to CS with many factors that can lead to CS. Pls dont rush for induction though because you can still go into labour before 41 weeks . The thing Is if induction fails, then next thing is CS just like if contractions stop or anything happen even without induction, the last option is CS

I truly appreciate your input mama
Have learnt not to rush...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2021
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of God and the defeat of the devil, I welcomed my princess on the 5th April, 2021 at 41 weeks 4days. It's the best birthday gift ever. She weighed 3.5kg

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2021
ladytaurus:
Hallelujah Hallelujah my pink jet arrived April 1st Good Friday.
Beegail1 is my moniker.
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2021
Haryanphe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of God and the defeat of the devil, I welcomed my princess on the 5th April, 2021 at 41 weeks 4days. It's the best birthday gift ever. She weighed 3.5kg
Wow, wink
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=AbbynHummy post=100559915][/quote]

I did o. She did not say anything. Maybe she couldn't talk since she referred me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Haryanphe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations mama, wish you quick recovery. Welcome to the world princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2021
ladytaurus:
Hallelujah Hallelujah my pink jet arrived April 1st Good Friday.
Beegail1 is my moniker.

Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Haryanphe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Meyshia:

In all baby will come at the right time, keep calm.
I can’t wait o grin.... last night I was just thinking about giving birth. I can no longer sleep well, God will help us. Safe delivery to all April mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 1ST WEEK Of APRIL

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. unknown
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 .............. unknown
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 27/07/21 .............
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY

Remember to take your drugs and eat healthy.

We are almost there, make una no worry.
Start shopping oooo.

As for me, am good but the kickings it's like they are two but in all we thank Almighty God who will never leave us but continue to show us mercy. Do have a great day.
We are fine cappo. I am so strong these days that I'm even getting scared of it. Baby is kicking well too and almost 80 percent shopping has been done. Thanks for checking up on us momma kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
October mamas, Happy new month! Happy Easter!! I got all your mentions and I am really happy to know you are in good health. MS is really disturbing us ooo, lol. God will help us. God bless our mothers! I called my mother in love to pray for her, she had 7 children cheesy. She tried, biko.

Roll call for the first week in April.
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16

I think my MS is reducing and my appetite is coming back gradually, though the metallic taste is still there. I have a question o. My breast is itching me badly for 2 weeks. I changed bra thinking the bra is small for me, but it still itches. I use shear butter for now and reduced bra wearing time. Am I the only one with this package? How do you manage it?

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

Nausea is the major thing for me. The tenderness in my breasts has reduced.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2021
FloraEC:

Why is enque 27th. I don't just want us to fight.
Correct it to 29th
Scan said 29th twice and where is that 27th from.
Ehhhhhh angry
I makwa onye m bụ

Correct it before I tear your roll call

flips hair

What are you even doing on this thread?!

OH oh.... Baby is hungrying you bah?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2021
April mamas una well done o. You guys are just dropping it like it's hot. grin. Thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Pls am six weeks and 2 days according to scan and just yesterday I noticed my discharge Is some sort of brownish and it happened again this morning
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2021
greatlinda:
Pls am six weeks and 2 days according to scan and just yesterday I noticed my discharge Is some sort of brownish and it happened again this morning

Any cramps?
Pls see a doctor ASAP, brownish discharge is not a good sign.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Haryanphe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Wow.Congratulations teamie.Our princess is blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2021
mydreams25:

Sorry for your strong craving.
Me I crave concrete o and I lick it most times , I get fine concrete ( mixture of cement, sand and water) and lick it and the craving will reduce. The feeling and satisfaction is heavenly. I just make sure I lick small quantity unless I won't get myself, I had the same craving during my second pregnancy too but was higher than this present one.
lick concrete ke
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Krystalluv:

Any cramps?
Pls see a doctor ASAP, brownish discharge is not a good sign.
No cramps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
R
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ride on mama wink
The Lord is our strenght.
@ Shawrygal
Fola90
Modumodu
Trust ur doing great mamas.?
We love to hear from u.
sarima07:
Present Ma, My Linea nigra is now pronounced, Moreso I was told I have a pendulous abdomen so my 5mths is like 6months lol, Meanwhile I feel same way like you guys that said it's seems like ur stomach is stretching with full force, I have started feeling kicks too esp in the evening and early morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
oke22:
lick concrete ke
grin
U dinor know anything.
There are cravings and there are cravings o, I read about one woman who craves to smell 'farts', another craves to flush toilet (by hand, with bucket I mean) anytime anyone defecates in her household.
So, if u shit & flush by yourself, its a trouble with a capital T from her. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Howyeh:

grin
U dinor know anything.
There are cravings and there are cravings o, I read about one woman who craves to smell 'farts', another craves to flush toilet (by hand, with bucket I mean) anytime anyone defecates in her household.
So, if u shit & flush by yourself, its a trouble with a capital T from her. grin

shocked shocked
Lolzzzz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Howyeh:

grin
U dinor know anything.

Wàhálà wá ooooo

My last pregnancy, I craved all the Eastern and Southern soups.
Calabar food o
Bini food o
Delta soup
Igbo soup!
I was always buying.
Sometimes late in the night sef, I'll go out and search for it.
Lol

The moment I gave birth and came back from the hospital, craving stopped. I trashed all the soups in my freezer. Lol

Pregnancy is really a condition cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ibk555: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Congrats Mama, My birthday mate is here

Haryanphe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Thanks to all the mamas that advice I got to the hospital regarding my swollen feet. By God's grace all is well. Doc said there's no issue and that I should try to always elevate my feet. I'm at much peace now

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.