Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123070 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Howyeh:

grin
U dinor know anything.
There are cravings and there are cravings o, I read about one woman who craves to smell 'farts', another craves to flush toilet (by hand, with bucket I mean) anytime anyone defecates in her household.
So, if u shit & flush by yourself, its a trouble with a capital T from her. grin
Is this one craving Sha.Hope she doesn't work as a cleaner Sha make she no eventually chop shit.Anyway that's just for fun.Pregnancy can do things Sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Betgal(f): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 1ST WEEK Of APRIL

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. unknown
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 .............. unknown
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 27/07/21 .............
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY

Remember to take your drugs and eat healthy.

We are almost there, make una no worry.
Start shopping oooo.

As for me, am good but the kickings it's like they are two but in all we thank Almighty God who will never leave us but continue to show us mercy. Do have a great day.

Present ma'am. Baby's kicks getting real, she kicks like they're two in there. Bump still small like it's 4-5 months ( I love it). It is well with us all, may the good Lord grant us safe delivery by His grace.
Thanks dear Cappo, but July seems so far!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Give away receive from mama zaynie all the way from Lagos to Ibadan grin grin grin

God bless you ma

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ebysuccess20: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
October mamas, Happy new month! Happy Easter!! I got all your mentions and I am really happy to know you are in good health. MS is really disturbing us ooo, lol. God will help us. God bless our mothers! I called my mother in love to pray for her, she had 7 children cheesy. She tried, biko.

Roll call for the first week in April.
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16

I think my MS is reducing and my appetite is coming back gradually, though the metallic taste is still there. I have a question o. My breast is itching me badly for 2 weeks. I changed bra thinking the bra is small for me, but it still itches. I use shear butter for now and reduced bra wearing time. Am I the only one with this package? How do you manage it?

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

Hi teamies , please add me I’m team october , ftm to be too

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
Howyeh:
Ride on mama wink
The Lord is our strenght.
@ Shawrygal
Fola90
Modumodu
Trust ur doing great mamas.?
We love to hear from u.

My able Cappo am doing great. Today at my antenatal and my BP was high , am placed on bp drugs to control it that is pregnancy induced hypertension.

Gone for scan today, baby is doing well and is XY.please update

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
oke22:
I learnt if you induce for your first child all others will be via induction

Not so pls. My neighbour was induced for like 4 days for her first child before she finally gave birth. She fell into labour easily for the second child cos by time I took her to hospital she was already 8cm gone. Once induced doesn't mean always induction

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wifeysist:

Present mama
EDD is 27th
MS is dealing terribly with my enemy, I can hardly take anything in even water.
Sorry teamie, hopefully it will improve at the end of first trimester, just hang in there..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
dunpredictable:

Amen o. I'm begging this young man to come soon. Will be 37wks on Saturday

Wow! You are getting there. Don't worry mama, you are favoured.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TemmyB18(f): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Akorkor:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I haven't gone to the hospital yet, but using the LMP, My due date is November.

I'm a first timer. How early should I start attending antenatal classes. Responses would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tinudesi:

Mama vigilante is doing me somehow,have not had much sleep at night since his naming ceremony,it is well.May we all eat the fruit of our labour o.

My sis, that's the most appropriate prayer point for every mother...it's easy sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
oke22:
my baby doesn’t want to sleep in his bassinet he sleeps better on the bed: in fact we don’t do vigilante when he does that

Wow! It's better to forget bassinet then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mamas, please my child is having colic. Is there anything I can do to help him? He hasn't been able to poop since I started breastfeeding him. I fed him food formula for 3 dsys before I started lactating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BarbieQwin: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
BA BA BA
I really want to thank God for safe delivery of my handsome son, who came on the 6th of April 2021, indeed my heart is full of praise,
Congratulations and safe delivery to my other sexy preggy mamas. God will see us through

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Anistef:

Congratulations ma

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by naylor(f): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Haryanphe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of God and the defeat of the devil, I welcomed my princess on the 5th April, 2021 at 41 weeks 4days. It's the best birthday gift ever. She weighed 3.5kg
Congratulations Mama and welcome to the world baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by naylor(f): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
BarbieQwin:
BA BA BA
I really want to thank God for safe delivery of my handsome son, who came on the 6th of April 2021, indeed my heart is full of praise,
Congratulations and safe delivery to my other sexy preggy mamas. God will see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 1:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Sabi Mammas, I have suddenly developed Insomnia from 1am to 4/5am, what do I do to solve this , my mum said I should be drinking tea at that midnight, I want to avoid having a massive baby
Moreso I have developed everyday cough , please is it part of the 2nd trimester package, I have taken cough syrup tire, the cough doesn't seems to wear off..

Please help me out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 1:56am On Apr 08, 2021
sarima07:
Sabi Mammas, I have suddenly developed Insomnia from 1am to 4/5am, what do I do to solve this , my mum said I should be drinking tea at that midnight, I want to avoid having a massive baby
Moreso I have developed everyday cough , please is it part of the 2nd trimester package, I have taken cough syrup tire, the cough doesn't seems to wear off..

Please help me out
Insomnia is part of the package for some people use that medium to pray and read any of the holy book according to your faith.
For cough I also had cough in my second trimester but I used home made remedy sugar and palm oil and I was free. Maybe u can try that too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 3:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Okay Thanks Ma, I will try this remedy in the morning, As I just ate golden Morn this midnight grin
Tinudesi:

Insomnia is part of the package for some people use that medium to pray and read any of the holy book according to your faith.
For cough I also had cough in my second trimester but I used home made remedy sugar and palm oil and I was free. Maybe u can try that too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jhules(f): 4:33am On Apr 08, 2021
BarbieQwin:
BA BA BA

Oh congratulations latest mama, God bless the new born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 5:07am On Apr 08, 2021
onyinyechika08:

I was induced for both of my babies at 41weeks, the first weighed 3.8kg, 2nd 4kg. Vaginal delivery. I think 41weeks is ideal.

Ok mama
Thanks for the advise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 5:11am On Apr 08, 2021
oke22:
I learnt if you induce for your first child all others will be via induction
Someone said it but I took it to be taboo...was trusting God that I won't be induced this time around coz that stuff ain't funny ooo

oke22:
sorry o but you may most likely not fall into labor , due to your history he’s supposed to do a VE for you you may be 2cm dilated like I was

Please what do you mean by VE?
I get light contractions whenever I exercise a lil on the staircase but stops afterwards...
Whats VE?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 5:13am On Apr 08, 2021
BarbieQwin:
BA BA BA

Amen
Congrats Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 5:50am On Apr 08, 2021
Ebysuccess20:

Hi teamies , please add me I’m team october , ftm to be too
Welcome mama! I'll do that

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 6:07am On Apr 08, 2021
Congratulations God bless Mother and child
BarbieQwin:
BA BA BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2021
Fumbaby:
Give away receive from mama zaynie all the way from Lagos to Ibadan grin grin grin

God bless you ma

Amen and amen kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2021
BarbieQwin:
BA BA BA

Congratulations mama. May he bring you and your family great joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2021
naylor:

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2021
Tinudesi:

He is doing fine mama. Welcome to vigilante trimester

Vigilante no be small something o. It's the fourth trimester no one ever mentioned. Fortunately, baby girl sleeps so well at night unlike the senior sister when she was her age
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2021
oke22:
you ported to April! Aww Glory to God

Yes Mama, she came a day to my birthday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2021
BarbieQwin:
BA BA BA

congrats mama and a big welcome to baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeniola: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2021
If you're a first time mother, from 35 weeks, massage the area between your vagina and your anus, use olive oil, you can ask your partner to help you. This will help loosen the muscles in that area and reduce tears

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6085) (6086) (6087) (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.