Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8119353 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Rockstar07:

Wait o... Is this tape rule use to determine EDD? I followed my wife for ANC only for me to see the Doc measuring her stomach with tape rule.

I quickyl bought the tape rule and started using it to measure her belle every weekend... I thought its just for bumps measurement ni o angry

This MAY daddy is a clown oooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2021
MomoAdura:

Very funny daddy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2021
MomoAdura:

cry cry

Mamas bring una belleful come let me start measuring una with my tape rule grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2021
busybeei5:
Good morning team MAY mamas grin and other sabi mamas.
Please when do babies outgrow size 2 diapers, and also molfix or huggies which one good pass
Mamas no waka pass o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2021
busybeei5:
Please when do babies outgrow size 2 diapers, and also molfix or huggies which one good pass

In couple of days, I prefer molfix. During my first baby I got huggies but I had to switch to molfix
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Anistef:

In couple of days, I prefer molfix. During my first baby I got huggies but I had to switch to molfix

Thanks ma'am kiss kiss kiss
Wow @couple of days so it wont even be up to a month

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
busybeei5:

One thing is sure....they outgrow the sizes sure but don't know when.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
busybeei5:
I only bought one pampers mostly for hospital o and cos I’m not sure the size he will wear in case of big baby most of the pampers I have now were gifts at naming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
busybeei5:
U can buy molfix,but that outgrow stuff that depends on your baby most babies outgrow it in months o just buy few o cos u will still collect as gift

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
oke22:
I only bought one pampers mostly for hospital o and cos I’m not sure the size he will wear in case of big baby most of the pampers I have now were gifts at naming
Thanks mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Tinudesi:

U can buy molfix,but that outgrow stuff that depends on your baby most babies outgrow it in months o just buy few o cos u will still collect as gift
Thanks mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Ayauche post=100528784]

TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 1ST WEEK Of APRIL

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
enque .................... 27/07/21 ............. Team Green for now until further notice.

Tried to check twice now, but legs are tightly crossed so I ll wait till 3rd trimester cos I no fit dey find wetin no loss.

The kicks are out of here, 24/7 this pikin de play and I wonder if he/she even sleeps at . Tommy is expanding and getting heavier but we bless God.

All is well so far!

PLS MY EDD IS 29TH JULY BIKO...T for Tenks!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harbeams: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Rockstar07:

Wait o... Is this tape rule use to determine EDD? I followed my wife for ANC only for me to see the Doc measuring her stomach with tape rule.

I quickyl bought the tape rule and started using it to measure her belle every weekend... I thought its just for bumps measurement ni o angry
I can't stop smiling here o....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Good evening my able mamas, how are we today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
busybeei5:
I used size 2 diapers for 3 months. They were gifts given to us. We switched to size 3 after the size 2 diapers were exhausted.
Huggies is good for me. It's better than molfix for me. Not the Nigerian Huggies o. The one in yellow carton. The molfix was always leaking. sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetounvicky(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My blue jet landed yesterday 8/4
Mother and baby are both fine.
Wishing all other preggy women safe delivery and baby dust to all TTC.

@africaflozy April cappo

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adetounvicky:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

@africaflozy April cappo
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
threegees:

I used size 2 diapers for 3 months. They were gifts given to us. We switched to size 3 after the size 2 diapers were exhausted.
Huggies is good for me. It's better than molfix for me. Not the Nigerian Huggies o. The one in yellow carton. The molfix was always leaking. sad
Oh wow, thanks ma kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adetounvicky:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

@africaflozy April cappo
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
BS! BS!! BS!!!
PRE PREGNANCY
I got pregnant March 2020 and was with team December 2020. I started noticing spotting when I was 4 weeks gone. I went to hospital and was given some drugs and asked to return if it didn't stop in 3 days. It did stop before the three days elapsed. I went for scan at 9 weeks and the sonographer said everything is ok that heartbeat cannot be detected quickly like that, that we will be able to hear the heartbeat when it's over 12 weeks(olodo somebody). The spotting returned and I went to another place for scan and I was told it's blighted ovum. I rejected it and went back to my quack Sonographer who reassured me once more that everything is ok( even though I know in my mind that all is not ok) May God answer all those who are looking for fruit of the womb.
To cut the long story short I lost the pregnancy. It came out on it's own.
PREGNANCY
My period returned before a month and I got the bfp that same month. First trimester was so easy, no morning sockness, nothing. Second trimester came with Carpal tunnel syndrome. It started from the left wrist to the right wrist( still on it) Third trimester was sweet too.
DELIVERY
At exactly 39 weeks, I just wanted to turn on the bed just to see water gushing out. No signs prior to this. I and hubby left for hospital immediately at around 7am. The water just dey gush out and I no wear pant, the nurse abuse shege for my body(lol) that I'm messing der hospital. I wasnt having any contraction. I was checked and at 3cm. I was given two options for inducement or cs because I've lost almost all the water. If I know make I choose cs jeje. I chose to be induced. Contraction started back to back and by 4-5pm I was fully dilated. That was when they knew I have oval shaped whatever they call it and I can't deliver on my own. I died and resurrected. They called surgeon to come which took like 2 and half hours. I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it. I was placed on oxygen. Doctor came and that was the last thing I remembered. I woke up shouting where's my pregnancy. I became only calm when I saw my prince charming. I give all the glory to God. I appreciate all mamas in this family. May God protect our Los and answer all GTC mothers.
This is tyreal signing out.
Cc: Africafloxy

69 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adetounvicky:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

@africaflozy April cappo
Congratulations teamie. Welcome prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adetounvicky:
BA! BA!! BA!!! My blue jet landed yesterday 8/4 Mother and baby are both fine. Wishing all other preggy women safe delivery and baby dust to all TTC.
@africaflozy April cappo
congratulations dear and kisses to baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adetounvicky:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

@africaflozy April cappo

Congrats mama.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
tyreal:
BS! BS!! BS!!!
PRE PREGNANCY
I got pregnant March 2020 and was with team December 2020. I started noticing spotting when I was 4 weeks gone. I went to hospital and was given some drugs and asked to return if it didn't stop in 3 days. It did stop before the three days elapsed. I went for scan at 9 weeks and the sonographer said everything is ok that heartbeat cannot be detected quickly like that, that we will be able to hear the heartbeat when it's over 12 weeks(olodo somebody). The spotting returned and I went to another place for scan and I was told it's blighted ovum. I rejected it and went back to my quack Sonographer who reassured me once more that everything is ok( even though I know in my mind that all is not ok) May God answer all those who are looking for fruit of the womb.
PREGNANCY
My period returned before a month and I got the bfp that same month. First trimester was so easy, no morning sockness, nothing. Second trimester came with Carpal tunnel syndrome. It started from the left wrist to the right wrist( still on it) Third trimester was sweet too.
DELIVERY
At exactly 39 weeks, I just wanted to turn on the bed just to see water gushing out. No signs prior to this. I and hubby left for hospital immediately at around 7am. The water just dey gush out and I no wear pant, the nurse abuse shege for my body(lol) that I'm messing der hospital. I wasnt having any contraction. I was checked and at 3cm. I was given two options for inducement or cs because I've lost almost all the water. If I know make I choose cs jeje. I chose to be induced. Contraction started back to back and by 4-5pm I was fully dilated. That was when they knew I have oval shaped whatever they call it and I can't deliver on my own. I died and resurrected. They called surgeon to come which took like 2 and half hours. I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it. I was placed on oxygen. Doctor came and that was the last thing I remembered. I woke up shouting where's my pregnancy. I became only calm when I saw my prince charming. I give all the glory to God. I appreciate all mamas in this family. May God protect our Los and answer all GTC mothers.

Wow....God be praised!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
tyreal:
BS I woke up shouting where's my pregnancy.

Lol @ where is my pregnancy.

Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
tyreal:
BS! BS!! BS!!!
PRE PREGNANCY
PREGNANCY
DELIVERY
Wow wow wow, Alhamdulillah it ended in praise. Congratulations mama.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by system000001(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
pls am very sorry for posting this here but I need the help of u mothers in the house,my baby was on breast milk till 5 month and I think that breast milk his not enough for her again so a friend said we should buy her nutriborm banana and apple and we should be adding 123 peak milk with it and my baby has been taking it and pap and 123 peak milk everyday for going to a month now but anytime she want to pop she will start crying and ones the poo drop she will stop crying so her poo his now strong like adult and this evening I carry my baby,she suppose to be adding weight but instead she's loosing weight even when she's on only breast milk self she add weight very well so pls wat are the best food for her to be eating to make her gain weight pls help me we are a firstimer pls or wat are we doing here that we need to stop pls enlighten us and God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adetounvicky:
BA! BA!! BA!!! My blue jet landed yesterday 8/4 Mother and baby are both fine. Wishing all other preggy women safe delivery and baby dust to all TTC.
@africaflozy April cappo

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
busybeei5:

Go for molfix except you're buying Huggies carton

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
maureensylvia:

Go for molfix except you're buying Huggies carton
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
system000001:
pls am very sorry for posting this here but I need the help of u mothers in the house,my baby was on breast milk till 5 month and I think that breast milk his not enough for her again so a friend said we should buy her nutriborm banana and apple and we should be adding 123 peak milk with it and my baby has been taking it and pap and 123 peak milk everyday for going to a month now but anytime she want to pop she will start crying and ones the poo drop she will stop crying so her poo his now strong like adult and this evening I carry my baby,she suppose to be adding weight but instead she's loosing weight even when she's on only breast milk self she add weight very well so pls wat are the best food for her to be eating to make her gain weight pls help me we are a firstimer pls or wat are we doing here that we need to stop pls enlighten us and God bless

Peak 123 bawo nitori olorun please by her formula. She should take formula till she’s 1. And add other baby foods

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adetounvicky:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

@africaflozy April cappo

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) (6095) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.