Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122871 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
busybeei5:

Our baby is preparing to come....
I've been having all these except diarrhoea, also saw small mucus lastweek Wednesday.
FTM too, i don't even know just tired its only to eat that i have strength for now angry
I wish the baby will come before nextweek Wednesday as DH prophesied

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joydan95:

I wish the baby will come before nextweek Wednesday as DH prophesied
I say Amen to your wishes.
For me, i just clocked 37 weeks today and i want baby to come 1st of May cheesy so that every birthday will be a public holiday lol.
Make una help me say amen

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
busybeei5:

For me, i just clocked 37 weeks today and i want baby to come 1st of May cheesy so that every birthday will be a public holiday lol.
My EDD is 1st of May, 30th of April etc but I want next week...my waist is tired.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joydan95:

My EDD is 1st of May, 30th of April etc but I want next week...my waist is tired.
Sorry mama, you're almost there. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
busybeei5:

Lol. I like this our mama oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Lemme give you online hug and kisses...If it's akara and pap that your tongue is selecting, pls eat it. I don't see anything wrong in it but I preach moderation. Take it in moderation. I was taking malt (1 bottle) everyday especially when the MS was too much but I had to reduce when I counted the empty bottles in my house. For now, I have reduced it to once in 2/3 days. Lastly, if you have an underlying health condition, it's best you speak with your doctor before taking akara and malt.

BTW: No, it's not too early to take pregnant care. Is pregnant care of different types? Someone should pls enlighten me...

Thank you mama kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Lol. I like this our mama oh.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
indian03:

I just finished ofada rice with lots of intestines grin angry grin. I dey in the mood today.

See my club member o grin

I can't eat beef, fish, chicken or turkey. But you see intestines, I dey finish work.

Today, I had 2 wraps of semo, egusi and N800 intestines. I finished it and said yes! E no even reach me sef.

On another note, second time, third time and even fourth time mamas with toddlers, please and please, how are you coping? I need tips biko, because ike a gwugo m! O ti remi! Infact, my tired is tired.

I have an active one year old that makes me run around the house, because she keeps going to the wrong places. DH has warned me to stop running after her but I can't help it. She seems to enjoy it when you pursue her, she'll run even faster. She's one year, but her legs are steadier than mine. I'm happy she's getting a sibling soon.

If it's not that, it's my tummy. It's now her pillow, and she doesn't treat it gently sef.

She pinches my nipples, isn't that risky?

And she's always dragging my fruits with me angry

If she sees me sitting on her daddy's laps or we're having a private conversation, she comes around to stand in front of us as if to inquire why she wasn't invited in the meeting.

I've told hubby, he'll come back from work one day to find that I've put her in a night bus to Ogharra to go and stay with her grandparents.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=MumDiamond post=100860077].
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joydan95:

I am a FTM and I noticed that since yesterday I have been having diarrhea, back pain and I had a little mucus discharge this morning plus I sometimes feel funny in my stomach...could it be a sign of Labour

Yes it could be. I'm also experiencing all these symptoms

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2021
MumDiamond:

I can't eat beef, fish, chicken or turkey. But you see intestines, I dey finish work.

Today, I had 2 wraps of semo, egusi and N800 intestines. I finished it and said yes! E no even reach me sef.

On another note, second time, third time and even fourth time mamas with toddlers, please and please, how are you coping? I need tips biko, because ike a gwugo m! O ti remi! Infact, my tired is tired.

I have an active one year old that makes me run around the house, because she keeps going to the wrong places. DH has warned me to stop running after her but I can't help it. She seems to enjoy it when you pursue her, she'll run even faster. She's one year, but her legs are steadier than mine. I'm happy she's getting a sibling soon.

If it's not that, it's my tummy. It's now her pillow, and she doesn't treat it gently sef.

If she sees me sitting on her daddy's laps or we're having a private conversation, she comes around to stand in front of us as if to inquire why she wasn't invited in the meeting.

I've told hubby, he'll come back from work one day to find that I've put her in a night bus to Ogharra to go and stay with her grandparents.

grin angry grin.my almost 3 years old daughter will even put mouth on my nipple if I sleep off. Those kids are like that.so troublesome grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiamaka321(f): 5:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Hilarious...
I can relate..
Mine is three years old
I'm looking for who will come and carry her .
She can pack her plates and put away her toys,she can sing and dance and help open Maggi in the kitchen.
If interested please dm me.
Lol
MumDiamond:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2021
grin
MumDiamond:

grin
MumDiamond:

wait fess, let me finish laughing, abeg no send that helper of yours away ooo. excercise you don't want to do, the little angel is helping you to achieve it. babies are wonderful.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2021
Chiamaka321:
Hilarious...
I can relate..
Mine is three years old
She can pack her plates and put away her toys,she can sing and dance and help open Maggi in the kitchen.
Lol

These toddlers don do una strong thing, sorry eeeh,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2021
indian03:

Hey....thank God cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2021
busybeei5:

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2021
frances01:
hello mums, i am 6weeks 1day gone but i don't have any symptoms apart from my missing period and sore nipples no other symtoms. please is this normal?

Oh wow.. I'm exactly 6weeks today too! I have no serious symptoms too, just full, heavy breast, sore nipple and missed period. I had to do another PT few days ago to be double sure and it came out positive.

And I just saw a faint Linea Nigra too days ago on my tummy.. wow.. so early and a better confirmation for me.

Welcome mama, congratulations to us.

Oh God please help me to carry this one to term and have my rainbow baby. Amen.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Joydan95:

Amen ooo
kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Krystalluv:

Oh wow.. I'm exactly 6weeks today too! I have no serious symptoms too, just full, heavy breast, sore nipple and missed period. I had to do another PT few days ago to be double sure and it came out positive.

And I just saw a faint Linea Nigra too days ago on my tummy.. wow.. so early and a better confirmation for me.

Amen. Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Krystalluv:

Why is there no dancing emoji on nairaland? I'm so happy for you. Congratulations mama. You will carry this rainbow baby to full term in Jesus name. You will birth LO alive and healthy. I use you as a point of contact to every TTC mama out there, God will bless them with their rainbow babies. One of my October mama, Blessed.Myra, God will give her double rainbow babies for her troubles. God bless you mama.

Pls try to avoid sour fruits too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Chiamaka321:
Hilarious...
I can relate..
Mine is three years old
Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joydan95: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
indian03:

Awwwn ...Safe delivery to us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Amen. Congratulations ma'am
Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Why is there no dancing emoji on nairaland? I'm so happy for you. Congratulations mama. You will carry this rainbow baby to full term in Jesus name. You will birth LO alive and healthy. I use you as a point of contact to every TTC mama out there, God will bless them with their rainbow babies. One of my October mama, Blessed.Myra, God will give her double rainbow babies for her troubles. God bless you mama.

Pls try to avoid sour fruits too.

I smiled.. Do you know I had you in mind when I got my bfp but there was no way I could private chat you. I knew you would be so happy for me and I knew you would be among the first to congratulate me. Thank you so much for your care and concern. You are one of the online people I've fallen in love with.

Thanks for the advice. Amen to your prayers.
Hope yourself and LO are doing fine. I look forward to seeing your precious baby by October. Kisses.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Krystalluv:

I smiled.. Do you know I had you in mind when I got my bfp but there was no way I could private chat you. I knew you would be so happy for me and I knew you would be among the first to congratulate me. Thank you so much for your care and concern. You are one of the online people I've fallen in love with.

Thanks for the advice. Amen to your prayers.
Hope yourself and LO are doing fine. I look forward to seeing your precious baby by October. Kisses.
Congratulations to you. Am so happy for you .You will carry this bundle of Joy to full term in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good Afternoon Everyone! Im new here!
After ttcing for 2years i got pregnant in 2019 only to have an incompetent cervix at 5months and 2 weeks, did an Emergency Cerlage and managed to push till another 2 weeks plus before labour started. I gave birth to the baby who stayed for just 5 days before i lost my precious little girl. Till date my father in law has refused to speak with me because i didn't have the child at the normal time and she died!

Mummies and mummies to be in the house , im 8 weeks pregnant now and begging everyone in the house to remember me in prayers that i MUST carry to full term, and have a smooth pregnancy journey till i carry my babies (cos im believing God for two). God will see all pregnant women to term! Amen!

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Krystalluv:

I was like that o. Even called my mum that im having no symptom other than cramps and heavy sore breast. When i entered 7 weeks everything changed. I cant even stand up cos of fatigue im constantly lying down. Cant do anything till now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kinado:
After ttcing for 2years i got pregnant in 2019 only to have an incompetent cervix at 5months and 2 weeks, did an Emergency Cerlage and managed to push till another 2 weeks plus before labour started. I gave birth to the baby who stayed for just 5 days before i lost my precious little girl. Till date my father in law has refused to speak with me because i didn't have the child at the normal time and she died!

Mummies and mummies to be in the house , im 8 weeks pregnant now and begging everyone in the house to remember me in prayers that i MUST carry to full term, and have a smooth pregnancy journey till i carry my babies (cos im believing God for two). God will see all pregnant women to term! Amen!

You will carry to term, Amen!

Affliction shall not rise the second time. The Lord strong and mighty will uphold you and your LO(s). Yours shall be a smooth journey without complications.

God will stand solidly behind you like the Rock of Gibraltar.

At the end, testimonies will abound. So shall it be for you and every expectant mama here.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
MumDiamond:

You will carry to term, Amen!

Affliction shall not rise the second time. The Lord strong and mighty will uphold you and your LO(s). Yours shall be a smooth journey without complications.

God will stand solidly behind you like the Rock of Gibraltar.

At the end, testimonies will abound. So shall it be for you and every expectant mama here.

Amen! Thank you ma!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kinado:

Mama keep declaring and believing you will carry to full term, I know it's easy to give in to fear but keep telling your babies, your body to align to the word of God. Healthy womb, healthy body healthy babies are your portion in Jesus Name Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chintes: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations mama. Kisses to our princess. BTW, you didn't port as its same month.[/quote]

Okay ma'am thanks, safe delivery to other mamas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.