Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123712 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preciousppearl(f): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Krystalluv:

Baby dust to you. God bless your womb.
Amen,thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2021
indian03:
I yaf port oo
BA!!
My prince came today around 2 pm. He weighed 3.5kg with plenty tear I could think of. May the rest of the preggy delivered safely.
I've ported to april
Wow.Congratulations.Welcome little prince,may he be all you prayed for.Quick recovery to u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2021
urcutecrush:
Congratulations to May cappo and our deputy cappo.God Blessing will forever be with the children.Can we start taking pineapple juice now currently at 36weeks.I read red raspberry is good too for labor but I can’t find it at the supermarket.what else can we take oh.
I feel it's too early u can start by 38 weeks the baby is not term yet to avoid future stories please wait a little.God will grant u the strength for the remaining days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Preciousppearl post=101118524]Y'all please say a prayer for me,I want to be a mum.[/quot.The Lord shall visit u,bless your womb,He shall surprise u with a BFP.Receive your triplets ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2021
Mama oke how u doing now o.Hope the flow has reduced.Hows baby boy too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2021
You said she spot some blood and that it only happens when she tries to clean herself up after urinating. Does she have painful or burning sensation while urinating? If she does, then it's urinary tract infection (UTI). UTI comes with a little spotting when you wipe after urinating. I had that experience a few times with painful urination and itching. It is common in pregnancy. Please go to another hospital. They'll run a urine test to be sure. And they'll give her antibiotics that is safe in pregnancy.

kennyjoy:
Please Help!!! Good evening everybody, Kudos to all mothers and awaiting mothers in the house, I luckily stumbled upon this thread after reading all my search engine today, sorry I know this is a woman affair thread it’s just that my wife doesn’t used to nairaland that’s why am asking this question on her behalf coz we are worried.
it’s happens my wife is 52days pregnant, we went for doctor Apt last 2weeks which he recommend will do ultrasound, so we did it in same hospital, after the whole process the technician told us that we will have to come back in 2weeks time that the baby is still forming so he can picture it clearly so we left and the doctors recommend some drugs(folic acid, vitamin C etc). So last night she having a cramp just like her normal mensural cramps(Hold and relieve) immediately she went to showers so she can go to bed, she later call my attention that she spot some blood when she trying to cleanup, she was scared but I calm her down that nothing to worried about that tomorrow morning we definitely go and see a Doctor, so will eventually get to see doctor this morning and he told us to get an ultrasound test done but unfortunately they don’t work on Sunday so will are doing it tomorrow and the doctor also write a records for us to see a Gynecologist this week.
Before and after the doctor Apt she was doing good no cramps no blood until this evening the cramps started again and she see some little blood P.S she only see it when she’s trying to clean herself up after urinating.

Please Help, I’ve been trying calming her down
We just got married and this is her first Baby.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2021
indian03:
I yaf port oo
BA!!
My prince came today around 2 pm. He weighed 3.5kg with plenty tear I could think of. May the rest of the preggy delivered safely.
I've ported to april

Congratulations. God bless you and your baby. Quick recovery ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Preciousppearl:
Y'all please say a prayer for me,I want to be a mum.

None sha be barren is his promise. He will fulfil it in your life. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2021
I'm so excited! Our OVERCOMERS ship is growing gradually. Welcome mamas...This 9months journey will not be a fruitless one. We will birth our young ones alive, hale and hearty and the delivery shall be an easy one. Amen

Roll call for the last week in April. Pls answer your name.
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy
@glimpse, you're welcome ma.

@jumy16, God is your strength dear. It's just a matter of time and it will stop.

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
I'm so excited! Our OVERCOMERS ship is growing gradually. Welcome mamas...This 9months journey will not be a fruitless one. We will birth our young ones alive, hale and hearty and the delivery shall be an easy one. Amen

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy

@jumy16, God is your strength dear. It's just a matter of time and it will stop.

Thank you ma grin
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy

Present o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy

Amen MA, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatayour(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2021
Preciousppearl:
it is done in Jesus name. He’s a faithful father

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jehovalives: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2021
Preciousppearl:
God's mercies will locate you and grant you your heart's desire IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnApologeTic1: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mummy Ayauche!

Good Afternoon oooo. Not heard from you for a while now. Hope you and baby are fine. I just thought of you. Be strong o, July is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
kennyjoy:
Please Help!!! Good evening everybody, Kudos to all mothers and awaiting mothers in the house, I luckily stumbled upon this thread after reading all my search engine today, sorry I know this is a woman affair thread it’s just that my wife doesn’t used to nairaland that’s why am asking this question on her behalf coz we are worried.
it’s happens my wife is 52days pregnant, we went for doctor Apt last 2weeks which he recommend will do ultrasound, so we did it in same hospital, after the whole process the technician told us that we will have to come back in 2weeks time that the baby is still forming so he can picture it clearly so we left and the doctors recommend some drugs(folic acid, vitamin C etc). So last night she having a cramp just like her normal mensural cramps(Hold and relieve) immediately she went to showers so she can go to bed, she later call my attention that she spot some blood when she trying to cleanup, she was scared but I calm her down that nothing to worried about that tomorrow morning we definitely go and see a Doctor, so will eventually get to see doctor this morning and he told us to get an ultrasound test done but unfortunately they don’t work on Sunday so will are doing it tomorrow and the doctor also write a records for us to see a Gynecologist this week.
Before and after the doctor Apt she was doing good no cramps no blood until this evening the cramps started again and she see some little blood P.S she only see it when she’s trying to clean herself up after urinating.

Please Help, I’ve been trying calming her down
We just got married and this is her first Baby.
Thanks.

she is spotting. please let her take enough rest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
UnApologeTic1:
Mummy Ayauche!

Good Afternoon oooo. Not heard from you for a while now. Hope you and baby are fine. I just thought of you. Be strong o, July is almost here.

Just logged on now and saw your mention. God bless you so much. I really do appreciate.
Baby and I are doing great, just tiredness or laziness is doing us strong thing. July should just come quickly jare. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR LAST WEEK Of APRIL

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. unknown
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX

Hope we all are doing? Papas how are our mamas doing?
Let's keep pushing forward, don't be lazy like me. If you have not finished shopping, please do. Continue taking your drugs and most importantly be prayerful. It's not easy but the Lord is our strength.

Please if there's any mistake concerning your info, kindly bring it to my notice. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reze1: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
indian03:
I yaf port oo
BA!!
I've ported to april

Congratulations once more Sheri baby��

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

twoMcfemad

Let's keep pushing forward, don't be lazy like me. If you have not finished shopping, please do. Continue taking your drugs and most importantly be prayerful. It's not easy but the Lord is our strength.

Please if there's any mistake concerning your info, kindly bring it to my notice. God bless us all.
I am just about to mention you that it's been long o. Hope you're fine cappo? The Lord is our strength.

We are doing good here, baby's head is down according to the last ultrasound. I have been feeling heavy down there and leg cramp has been doing me strong thing once in a while too. July should do and come ooo. Safe delivery to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xtagrace(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy

Am present. Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hazeleyezzzz1: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Xtagrace:

[color=#000000][/color]
[/quote]
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

[quote author=Ayauche post=101144173]TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hazeleyezzzz1: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Xtagrace:

[color=#000000][/color]
[/quote]
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

[quote author=Ayauche post=101144173]TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

Hazeleyezzzz1 10/07/21 XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnApologeTic1: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ayauche:

Just logged on now and saw your mention. God bless you so much. I really do appreciate.
Baby and I are doing great, just tiredness or laziness is doing us strong thing. July should just come quickly jare. Thank you so much.

Good Evening. I'm happy to know you are both well. It will be over soonest, the tiredness and laziness. Can't wait for the July myself.
Stay safe and healthy Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hazeleyezzzz1: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

Hazeleyezzzz1 10/07/21 XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

I refuse to be team suprise o....
Next week I go check again and this pikin must cooperate by fire by thunder grin grin else I no go comot for lab.

Finished shopping o....No b small something o. With the rate at which price of things are increasing, I don hang boot after this pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Present ma. Thanks for checking up. Cant wait for July while hoping it would be june. Wifey is doing well and baby boy is kicking.
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

Cappo, we're doing fine o just tiredness as we af enter third trimester and can't wait to meet this young man that kicks like he's playing a match in my tummy as he hardly sleeps. Had my first episode of back pain yesterday and I was literally crying..gosh it was painful, also its been a while i used my drugs o cos i'm extremely tired of them but supplementing with lots of fruits,veggies and water. Haven't shopped yet sha till June by God's grace.

Safe delivery to us all in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 3:29am On Apr 27, 2021
indian03:
I yaf port oo
BA!!
I've ported to april

Ohhhh....my assistant ported too?
Alhamdulilahi Robil'Alameen...we thank God for safe delivery. Quick recovery to you and give my love to our charming prince. Other May mamas, please mention me in your B.A. It's well with you all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 3:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Updated List of MAY MAMAS list
Congratulations to Leahmarh, Momoadura and Indian03 on the births of their adorable princes. May God make them the coolness of our eyes. Please submit B.S on time let's learn from your favour room experience
Safe delivery to my fellow teamies and all belleful mamas. Please don't forget to mention me in your B.A.

1. Indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
Delivered DOB 25/04/2021
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
Delivered DOB 24/04/2021
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................XX
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green
25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX
26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY
27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY Delivered DOB 23/4/21
28. Adexmerry 10/5/21......................XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:43am On Apr 27, 2021
MomoAdura:

Ohhhh....my assistant ported too?
Alhamdulilahi Robil'Alameen...we thank God for safe delivery. Quick recovery to you and give my love to our charming prince. Other May mamas, please mention me in your B.A. It's well with you all

Na because induction failed o...we would have given birth same day sef grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atilla(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Preciousppearl:

God will bless you with your own healthy and happy children. You will soon come to testify.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.