Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122392 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Phlota(f): 1:57pm On May 07, 2021
kiss
africaflozy:
April mamas that have birthed their LOs, please submit your BS. Other April team mamas, I wish you safe delivery. No sorrow no weeping concerning all of us on this thread. Amen

Congratulations to April mamas and March and May mamas that ported to April. God bless the precious ones for us and keep our families.

Mama phlota we pray that your delivery shall be smooth and fast. Congratulations in advance.

May mamas that are yet to deliver we wish you complication-free and stress-free delivery.

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB-28/03 ...BS submitted
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ Team Blue/ DOB-
3. dunpredictable __30/04__Team Blue/ DOB-30/04
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04 ...BS submitted
5. beegail __05/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
6. Parkiz __07/04__Team Pink/ DOB-06/04
7. Zehner __24/4__Team Pink/ DOB-27/04...BS submitted
8. Joydan98 __14/4__Team Blue/ DOB -21/04...BS submitted
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue/ DOB-04/04 ...BS submitted
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink/ DOB-28/04...BS submitted
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue/ DOB-08/04
13. Chintes __23/04__Team Pink/ DOB -01/04
14. bolubej __08/04__Team Blue/ DOB-02/04
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue / DOB-06/04
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-23/04
17. Kevwe10 __ 24/04__Team Blue/ [b]DOB
-

March Porter
1. Haryanphe __ Team Pink/ DOB-05/04

May porters
1. Leahmarh __ 15/05__Team Blue &Blue/ DOB-23/04
2. Momoadura __11/05__Team Blue/ DOB-24/04
3. Indian03 __05/05__Team Blue/ DOB-25/04
4. Yummysuits __ Team Blue/ DOB-30/04

I dropped my BA, didn't realize it wasn't updated. I delivered my sonshine April 10th through elective CS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 3:14pm On May 07, 2021
Phlota:
kiss

I dropped my BA, didn't realize it wasn't updated. I delivered my sonshine April 10th through elective CS

It has been modified.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 3:34pm On May 07, 2021
Erums:

My God... Shout out to all mothers and women at large.. My experience has repositioned my focus about you. You are a rare gem and gift to the world.

The hospital asked me to be in the labor room, so I watched my wife grion, shout, beg for Cs, ask me not to let her die, ask me not to ever leave her.. I was crying inside bt i cudnt show it... Her head was all red and I prayed she doesn't run insane.. I have never seen her like this...she was in severe pain as contraction took place and cervix was at 7cm from 2am to 4.30pm when it dilated further to 8.5 - 9cm.
Even at 9cm, the lower doctors where saying we wud proceed to Cs at 5pm...

My God.. Is this what yall go thru?

God bless my wife.. I love you more in measures in can't quantify.. I respect all mothers and women..

I beg God not to take my wife cos I will nevr slget any like her...

I love u mariam

Congratulations sir! What God cannot do does not exist! We give him all the glory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 9:00pm On May 07, 2021
Congratulations sir. It ended in praise. To God be all the glory. Na so we see am o. Thank you for appreciating us.
Erums:

My God... Shout out to all mothers and women at large.. My experience has repositioned my focus about you. You are a rare gem and gift to the world.

The hospital asked me to be in the labor room, so I watched my wife grion, shout, beg for Cs, ask me not to let her die, ask me not to ever leave her.. I was crying inside bt i cudnt show it... Her head was all red and I prayed she doesn't run insane.. I have never seen her like this...she was in severe pain as contraction took place and cervix was at 7cm from 2am to 4.30pm when it dilated further to 8.5 - 9cm.
Even at 9cm, the lower doctors where saying we wud proceed to Cs at 5pm...

My God.. Is this what yall go thru?

God bless my wife.. I love you more in measures in can't quantify.. I respect all mothers and women..

I beg God not to take my wife cos I will nevr slget any like her...

I love u mariam

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 11:40pm On May 07, 2021
Well done Cappo. Still pushing it great. I thank God for a fairly easy pregnancy journey. It's only the need to lie down at intervals even if it's for 5mins, sometimes weakness from no where and sometimes pregnancy sleep that worries me. Heart Burn have greatly refused, I haven't taken Gestid Liquid in a long while now.

I Still can't eat anything cooked with pepper even if it's just a sprinkle. So if am eating out, it's only Salad, Chips and Pepperless Snacks. Plantain in any form is a No-No and so is Banana. I also can't eat cooked food beyond early afternoon say 1pm or thereabouts. Still having major Meat and some Fish aversions so I get my protein from other sources like Sardines, Eggs, Milk and a little Cow Leg sometimes. Funny thing is I can demolish a full Isi Ewu (Goat Head) if it's not prepared with Pepper grin cheesy. I only started eating it occasionally and small portions from the 2nd Trimester because of the Potash/Akanwu/Kaun/Kanwa used by joints in preparing it.

At last Antenatal 2weeks ago, my Babies are almost 1kg even though my weight gain stopped for over 1 month. All things checked out fine including PCV Levels.

I'm XY and XY. Please correct. Thanks

Howyeh:
Team August
Team highly favoured
Team supernatural delivery

Roll call for the 1st week in MAY

S/n ... Monikers ... Edd ... Gender

1. Howyeh ..... 27 ..... Team XX
2. Shawrygal ..... 27 ..... Team XY
3. Chiamaka321 ..... 26 ..... Team XX
4. sarima07 ..... 04 ..... Team ??
5. Fola90 ..... 07 ..... Team ??
6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XY
7. Modumodu ..... 04 ..... Team ??
8. Twinmommy ..... 09 ..... TeamXX & Team XX
9. Stellx6 .....~~ ..... Team XX & Team XY
10. kinkybabie11 ..... 15 .....Team XY
11. Nykeeola ..... 09 ..... Team ??
12. Rhemaville .....30 ..... Team XY

We thank God for bringing us thus far, may He see us thru IJN.
Some of us are in 3rd trimesters already, some few weeks away, & some few days.
Soon, we wud be counting down in single digits, & bfr we know it, we are already welcoming our cute little ones. grin
The Lord is our strength!
Mamas! I hope we are thru with shopping o, pls don't be like me. tongue
Instead, lets emulate shawrygal and senoraaquila . grin
The Lord that has given us these precious gifts shall supply all our needs according to His riches in glory IJN.
Our mama Ejimas, wehdun. wink
I can imagine how d kickings are, as even we with One great Nation dey hear am. grin
@ Modumodu , how's d Bp now mama?
Stellx6 hope u feel better now? Kpele mama.
Nykeeola , Fola90 , sarima07 how far? Gender discovered yet?
Pls, kindly supply for update.
May God continue to make the journey easy for us all, & grant us all safe deliveries IJN.
By His special grace, we shall count, & none shall be missing... AMEN!

On behalf of our April Mamas, we say thank you Jesus!
We commit our May mamas into your able Hands, Father , pls see them through.) Amen!

To our GTC Mums.
You are in our prayers Mamas.
The Lord is on the Throne, He shall come thru for you SOONEST IJMN!
AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 1:05am On May 08, 2021
Hyfe:
BA BA
My blue jet have landed around 4pm
EDD:10/05
DOB:6/05
Weight:3.2kg with VD without tears.....
I give God all the glory.
Safe delivery to the remaining may Mama's.....

Congratulations mama. God bless you and your new born.

May mmas dropping it hot hot. Wonderful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 1:08am On May 08, 2021
Lovelee:
Pls house, am 6weeks gone according to flo App but I noticed spot stains when I wipe. I don't know if it's normal and constipation has really shown me shege.
Is it normal or it's something i need to be worried about

It could be implantation bleeding. Not so sure though. Other mamas will chook mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 5:40am On May 08, 2021
Erums:

BA BA

Cs ws slated for 5pm after 2hrs wait from 3pm.

Wifey delivered at 10mins to 5pm

Code pink

White kid...

I return all glory to God....

Wow! Glory to God. I has ended in praise. Congrats new dad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 7:28am On May 08, 2021
Please who has zaynie WhatsApp number.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:30am On May 08, 2021
ananne:
Please who has zaynie WhatsApp number.

I'm here mama.
Please check your mail

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 3:05pm On May 08, 2021
All these package for you only mama Ejima. grin
It is well.
The Lord is our strength.!
Gender corrected.
Take care mama.
Twinmommy:
Well done Cappo. Still pushing it great. I thank God for a fairly easy pregnancy journey. It's only the need to lie down at intervals even if it's for 5mins, sometimes weakness from no where and sometimes pregnancy sleep that worries me. Heart Burn have greatly refused, I haven't taken Gestid Liquid in a long while now.

I'm XY and XY. Please correct. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 4:40pm On May 08, 2021
Lovelee:
Pls house, am 6weeks gone according to flo App but I noticed spot stains when I wipe. I don't know if it's normal and constipation has really shown me shege.
Is it normal or it's something i need to be worried about
Spotting could be nothing or could be a sign of something serious, sometimes it's a sign of low progesterone. I advise you visit your doctor to access you and advise you appropriately.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 5:19pm On May 08, 2021
Erums:

BA BA

Cs ws slated for 5pm after 2hrs wait from 3pm.

Wifey delivered at 10mins to 5pm

Code pink

White kid...

I return all glory to God....

Congratsss to you and wifey thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2021
After my long stay at the hospital, I finally met my baby on 3rd May, 2021.
An IUGR baby for that matter.
Delivered at 37 weeks via CS.
Baby is a girl.

Thanks to all the Mamas that had me in their prayers. God bless you all.

To the mothers expecting their bundles, I wish you all a safe delivery and may the remaining journey be easier.

Cc:MomoAdura

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 5:36pm On May 08, 2021
Asey:
Baby is a girl.

To the mothers expecting their bundles, I wish you all a safe delivery and may the remaining journey be easier.

Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dainty25(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2021
Asey:
Baby is a girl.

Wow this is good news, congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:55pm On May 08, 2021
Good evening Mamas!
Happy weekend.....
Please, How important is it to go back to one's Surgeon (who operated on one for Fibroids) for child delivery
And like how many weeks after delivery is a Cs mama fit to embark on a road journey

Congrats Asey !
We bless God for a happy ending.
Oluwaseun!
May God nourish the little one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 9:07pm On May 08, 2021
Asey:
Baby is a girl.

Glory to God. Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 10:51pm On May 08, 2021
MomoAdura:
Updated Roll Call.
It's our month mamas, let's continue to flood this place with B.As. As you're serving us with that, ensure you submit your B.S too. My assistant @indian03, we await the part 2 of your B.S.

1. Indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
[b]Delivered DOB 25/04/2021 B.S submitted

2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. Momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XYDelivered DOB 24/04/2021
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................XY
Delivered 30/05/2021
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
Delivered Dob 04/05/2021
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX & XX Delivered EDD May 27 DOB May 1
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
Delivered EDD 10/05 DOB 6/05
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................XX
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green
25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX
26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY
27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY Delivered DOB 23/4/21
28. Adexmerry 10/5/21......................XY
Delivered DOB 4/05/21 B.S submitted

Cappo I sent in my BA/BS on the 6th of may but you didn't update.i gave birth on the 5th of may.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 5:23am On May 09, 2021
Asey:
Baby is a girl.

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 7:59am On May 09, 2021
eminent91:
Congratulations to you

Alhamdulilahi Robil'Alameen.
Congratulations mama..... God's blessings on the new born. I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:08am On May 09, 2021
mbula:

Cappo I sent in my BA/BS on the 6th of may but you didn't update.i gave birth on the 5th of may.

Noted and updated!..... how's baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 11:33am On May 09, 2021
Asey:
Baby is a girl.

Congratulations mama!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
I don't think its important. Just make sure your Dr is aware of the surgery, facts and dates and any important details of it, then follow his recommendations. Most will not allow Vaginal Delivery. I know people who didn't go back to their Surgeon and it was all good. I'm not going back to mine either. I only informed my current Dr about the Fibroid Surgery and the Date and he has no issues. I'm going for Elective CS though.

As for fit to travel after CS birth, I think it depends on how well the body recovers, everybody recovers at a different pace. My Sister travelled via road from Anambra to Lagos 3weeks after her CS and she was fine.I personally feel that's extreme though and she only did because it was absolutely important. I'll suggest you follow your Dr's orders and most importantly listen to your body.

Howyeh:
Good evening Mamas!
Happy weekend.....
Please, How important is it to go back to one's Surgeon (who operated on one for Fibroids) for child delivery
And like how many weeks after delivery is a Cs mama fit to embark on a road journey

Congrats Asey !
We bless God for a happy ending.
Oluwaseun!
May God nourish the little one.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 1:15pm On May 09, 2021
Good day Mama's
I'm new here, a first time mom and I'm in my second trimester
Hope I'm welcomed

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 1:22pm On May 09, 2021
supernet4:
Good day Mama's
I'm new here, a first time mom and I'm in my second trimester
Hope I'm welcomed

You are very welcome. Senior mama would give you a chair and some drinks to step down. Enjoy your stay

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
Rhemaville:

You are very welcome. Senior mama would give you a chair and some drinks to step down. Enjoy your stay
Tnx mooma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by parodyshy: 2:28pm On May 09, 2021
dunpredictable:

Welcome mama.

Oya o Africaflozy new member don show o. What will she appease the team with for late registration?

Modified. Sorry jare i was scouting new member lol. Realize you are team May.

I'm new nobody welcome me oo�

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6129) (6130) (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.