Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122020 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyKcy: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Team February 2022!!! I want to be here��

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzCorleone(f): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
People of God, I need hospital recommendations around Ipaja/Baruwa axis. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
ladyKcy:
Welcome Teamie. It's great to finally have new members.

How body now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Diadem2020: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=Rhemaville post=102474560][/quote] thank you very much. Someone else also told me Trucare hospital is good. But are they affordable? As I will have to run some test all over again?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
zaynie:

Never heard of it before o.

Wow! I guess its not very popular. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fertilady:
I am currently using exotic for my baby and it is good on my baby's skin. Smooth without rashesquote author=dunpredictable post=102357436]Good morning mamas. Please who has an idea about Exotic baby products. I have a set of Exotic baby cosmetics but I'm skeptical on using them especially the body cream.
@zaynie

Thanks alot mama. This is such a relief
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 2ND WEEK Of JUNE

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. XX
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21............ XY

Good evening my wonderful teamies, hope our day went well.
Ngwanu the count down has started oo. I hope we are done with shopping and our bags fully packed especially the front benchers. You know you can port right?

As for me am OK but the braxton hicks no be here, to turn or get up from the bed is something else and then the trip to the rest room is tiring.
I went for scan 2weeks ago and baby is already in cephalic position.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
MzCorleone, Lmao grin I think I can do this because on a normal day I just enter third floor toilet to chill without a mission grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

twoMcfemad

Ngwanu the count down has started oo. I hope we are done with shopping and our bags fully packed especially the front benchers. You know you can port right?

As for me am OK but the braxton hicks no be here, to turn or get up from the bed is something else and then the trip to the rest room is tiring.

Same here. I use to scream when I want to get up from bed. Very annoying, especially now that I wake up almost every hour to ease myself

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
chocome:

Hello ma'am, how are you day?
If I may ask why are you not full prepare, Pls send me your address let me come and help you arrange your bag Biko. But on a serious note I hope all is well
All is well oh...just the tight economy of the nation that really affected me and my household...this is not my first baby but this pregnancy is the hardest because we are not prepare both financially and mentally. My baby things is not complete yet. Thanks for your concern able cappo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
BA BA BA

Welcome my princess this morning through ELCS

EDD 21june 2021
DOB 7 June 2021

Baby weigh 3.7kg

Thanks to all June Mama's and Hebrewaim delivery to u all...and to all tcc fruit women this month won't pass u by., God will bless ur womb in Jesus name amen

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
BA BA BA

EDD 21june 2021
DOB 7 June 2021

Baby weigh 3.7kg

Thanks to all June Mama's and Hebrewaim delivery to u all...and to all tcc fruit women this month won't pass u by., God will bless ur womb in Jesus name amen
Congratulations mummy. This is great news for this evening.
More health to you and LO, and to us too wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
BA BA BA

EDD 21june 2021
DOB 7 June 2021

Baby weigh 3.7kg

Congratulations mama may God be praised, a very big welcome to your bundle of joy. May God supply u and uf family with all your needs, and for the rest of us still expecting God will see us through. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Krystalluv:
All these my December team mates are just kwayet anyhow angry
Is it because it's still far or we are still battling with MS? Abeg, make una comout jare.. Make una come make we know how we dey do.

My cappo,MS is easing down small small o. I even craved Amala and efo riro today which I prepared and ate well without vomitting,is God not wonderful? I was like this on Friday too but Saturday wasn't funny so I guess MS is gradually parking it's load. I will be 12 weeks on Thursday. Trying to distract myself by mingling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Helloo.... I am new ... About 11 weeks gone....
Mehnnn I ddnt know this is how it feels.. I just feel like I am loosing my mind.... The saliva is something else... Heartburn... Weakness... I even cry sometimes,,�
I am always complaining to my friend... I even feel like my complain is too much.. one day one new thing....
I can't wait to go back to my old energetic self.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

Kindly say present and update us about .

Present!!
Baby is chilling in transverse lie and still jumping up n down inside plenty space.
Funny how I haven't experienced braxton hicks with this one yet but with my 1st preg it started as early as late 2nd trimester.

We full ground o, counting weeks now o because na finish line we de approach so.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
BabyAvo:
Helloo.... I am new ... About 11 weeks gone....
Mehnnn I ddnt know this is how it feels.. I just feel like I am loosing my mind.... The saliva is something else... Heartburn... Weakness... I even cry sometimes,,�

Take it easy o biko
U ll b just fine in ur 2nd trimester which is like 3 weeks away.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

We are here o cappo. Baby is doing great and she's also head down although she is in posterior position and I'm confused if its good enough but all the same, we are fine and kicking well. Thanks for the roll call mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good looking out.

You are doing well Cappo.

We are preparing to port to June.

Everything is good apart from the usual
(MS is still worrying DW but nothing that isn't being managed)

Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

twoMcfemad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
spaq:
Hello mamas, please i need help o. This is my 37th week and i have been feeling very tired since last week. I also sleep a lot this days, i dont wake up till 9:30 or 10 am. Is this normal?

So you are team June. You are most welcome to our beautiful team. God is your strength, Pls send your expected delivery date and baby sex so that I can add it to our team register
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Diadem2020:
Hello everyone. I’m a first timer here and 36weeks pregnant.I would like some one to recommend a very good private hospital in Jos for delivery as DH has to resume work there immediately. I also want to ask if their general hospital or teaching hospital there is okay. Thank you

Good evening ma'am how are you and LO, welcome to team June for supernatural childbirth aka sexyborning.
I can see that some MAMAS have already answered your question. Pls send your expected delivery date and baby sex so that I can update it on our June register. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
BA BA BA

EDD 21june 2021
DOB 7 June 2021

Baby weigh 3.7kg

Congratulations ma'am and kisses to your beautiful princess. Thank God for the gift of a baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fizcoo20(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
BA. BA. BA.
Alihamdulilah, my wife gave birth this evening.
Bouncing baby boy.
God will deliver the rest with ease.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021

Cappo, we are present o. Darling wife is doing well and we hope to port.she did scan last saturday and all is well. Baby is well positioned.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Depends on what you call lightening cream. But seriously no cream can really combat melasma in pregnancy. Some of these lightening creams are not safe to you and your unborn child. Avoid anything that has to do with steroids, hydroquinone and mercury. Unfortunately most lightening creams in the market are laced with these harmful chemicals, but the manufactures won't indicate it on the ingredients. So it's best to stick with only moisturizer this period. It's better to be safe than sorry.
ohk ohk thanks, I will stop using cream now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you dear .. I can't wait oo
enque:

Take it easy o biko
U ll b just fine in ur 2nd trimester which is like 3 weeks away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2021
dunnybaby:

My cappo,MS is easing down small small o. I even craved Amala and efo riro today which I prepared and ate well without vomitting,is God not wonderful? I was like this on Friday too but Saturday wasn't funny so I guess MS is gradually parking it's load. I will be 12 weeks on Thursday. Trying to distract myself by mingling.
Hahaha.. God is really wonderful oo. Thank God MS is gradually reducing. I distract myself with work. Teaching is enough distraction, I get home tired with the thought of making dinner. My days are usually fast tho.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

It’s easier for those at work, For we at home everyday like this I’m counting plus one plus one plus one looking forward to events around that period I’m due grin cheesy

Yea.. I can relate. I had to start work to kill boredom and of course make more money. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
frances01:

Abeg nausea is killing me, i vomit every day, the worst is that no appetite to eat anything except very hot tea, taking my drugs na war sef.
i can't wait for this first trimester to pass.

I think almost all team Dec are feeling this way that's why we don't talk much hahhhhahahahahahahhaahha

OK.. It's MS that is closing our mouths, issorite. Very soon now, this thread will be filled with December people shouting upandan and blocking roads with their bumps.. Lol..
Don't worry, MS will soon be over, 1st trimester will soon pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

How far team mates? How is the journey going? And how is MS? Some of us are in our 2nd trimester already while some are having reduction in MS and others are still battling with MS.
Pls let's come out and tell us how we are doing.

MONIKER........... EDD..........GENDER

1. Krystalluv ........... 11/12
2. Mizjemie ............. 27/12
3. Ify15 .................... 27/12
4. dunnybaby ......... 25/12
5. karyss .................. 2/12
6. eipreel ................ 29/12
7. wandeykul ........... 7/12
8. frances01 ............ 9/12

Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
ladyKcy:
God help me join too o

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Welcome Teamie. It's great to finally have new members.

How body now?
Nausea has hit me up already

(1) (2) (3) ... (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.