Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113215 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Omakraid:

Hi mama, how are you and the LOs doing? Please can you share how you treated the infection you discovered after the evacuation? Thanks ma
It was treated at the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Goldie50:
Wow! Congratulations Cappo! I'm happy for you. So our 'team surprise' is a girl grin. Glory to God!

Yes o she is a girl, I was actually hoping for a boy because I have two girls already so I wanted it to be a surprise to me thereby asking them not to disclose the sex during scan. But all the same am super happy and grateful to God Almighty, for some people are actually having sleepless nights, spending money, moving from place to place looking for a child but I did non of that and God blessed me

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2021
nomsy128:
Congrats to june mamas that have put to bed
Pls I'm june mama too
Edd -6th june
But I'm so worried and confused rn ,labour is yet to start
Pls i need your prayers

Welcome Teamie to team June aka sexyborning,
ma'am Pls put your mind at rest for worrying will do you more arm than Good, visit your hospital and complain to the doctor that you have passed your due date, they are in the best position to tell you what to do either to come for inducement or others, but be calm, relax and enjoy the last phase of this journey for the LO is doing great by the Grace of God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2021
chocome:

Yes o she is a girl, I was actually hoping for a boy because I have two girls already so I wanted it to be a surprise to me thereby asking them not to disclose the sex during scan. But all the same am super happy and grateful to God Almighty, for some people are actually having sleepless nights, spending money, moving from place to place looking for a child but I did non of that and God blessed me
Exactly mama we just have to be grateful to God..me that was expecting a girl because I already have a boy wanted to hang boot after this one if its a girl, na so scan say na boy..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Meyshia:

It was treated at the hospital.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esetim(f): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
chocome:
B.A alert, B. A alert
My princess arrived on June 10 @6:20pm through emergency C. S

Congratulations. Thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
chocome:

Congrats ma, God bless the entire family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Goodmorning mamas.please has anyone had low BP in pregnancy and how was it handled? Did it pose any treat you or the baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Awwwnn... That's a good attitude! smiley. I hoping my next child would be a boy. But whatever the case, I'll always be grateful to God.

chocome:

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Rhemaville:
Goodmorning mamas.please has anyone had low BP in pregnancy and how was it handled? Did it pose any treat you or the baby?
Have you spoken to your OB ? Did he refer you to a cardio?
High or low is not good there has to be a balance. Presently I’m on medication too for high and my bp had to be under steady control before taking in and even though it’s controlled they still didn’t take me off the meds.
Please don’t be far from your doctor and if you feel he’s not being proactive enough on your case, change doctors.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Have you spoken to your OB ? Did he refer you to a cardio?
High or low is not good there has to be a balance. Presently I’m on medication too for high and my bp had to be under steady control before taking in and even though it’s controlled they still didn’t take me off the meds.
Please don’t be far from your doctor and if you feel he’s not being proactive enough on your case, change doctors.

Just giving drips no proper explanation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good evening lovely people, please this is urgent. Who has done cervical ripening before, please help share your experience biko.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
chocome:

Wow. Congratulations, so happy for you cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Best1708:
Good evening lovely people, please this is urgent.
Who has done cervical ripening before, please help share your experience biko.

Which one is cervical ripening. Is it the one when you have passed your due date and doctor check your cervix to see if your cervix has started dilating?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Which one is cervical ripening. Is it the one when you have passed your due date and doctor check your cervix to see if your cervix has started dilating?
I guess so,seems it's done to force the cervix to open.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Best1708:

I guess so,seems it's done to force the cervix to open.

Well. I don't really think it's done to force labour. When I had my first child, at my 40th week appointment, there was still no sign of labour, so the doctor performed this cervix check (don't really know what it is called again). And he said my cervix was totally closed, that there's no sign of labour at all. Though I heard that the procedure can bring on labour, but mine wasn't like that, I was almost 42 weeks gone before I started having irregular contractions, then I went to the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Well. I don't really think it's done to force labour. When I had my first child, at my 40th week appointment, there was still no sign of labour, so the doctor performed this cervix check (don't really know what it is called again). And he said my cervix was totally closed, that there's no sign of labour at all. Though I heard that the procedure can bring on labour, but mine wasn't like that, I was almost 42 weeks gone before I started having irregular contractions, then I went to the hospital.
Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyinsalammy(f): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2021
EbyFloxy:
BA BA BA!!!
To the glory of God, I welcomed my handsome prince on Monday 07/06/21.
Birth weight: 3.2kg without tear.
Mother, hubby and baby doing just fine.
Wishing all my teamies all the best.

CC: Chocome

Congratulations, I will share my testimony soon too IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyinsalammy(f): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Pleasant morning all,

New to this thread. Pls , add me to June or July Mommaa.

EDD- June 26th, July 15th

Kindly add me to any month of ur choice.
I have learnt so much from this thread.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Justperfect1: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi everyone
A lovely afternoon ma's

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
chocome:
B.A alert, B. A alert
My princess arrived on June 10 @6:20pm through emergency C. S
cappo congratulations ma how is Lo God is so faithful to fail

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
toyinsalammy:
Pleasant morning all,

New to this thread. Pls , add me to June or July Mommaa.

EDD- June 26th, July 15th

Kindly add me to any month of ur choice.
I have learnt so much from this thread.

Thanks

Welcome Teamie to team sexyborning mummys are here feel free to mingle and jingle. Your name will be updated to our list and the roll call for this week will be display later.
I hope you are doing great and enjoying your preggy journey?
Have a great day ma'am and May God Almighty Grant US All Save Delivery

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
I want to sincerely thank all my Teamie and others Mama here who accompanied me in my preggy journey. I learned alot here and also those who congratulated me I can still see the congratulations coming I would have loved to respond to each of them individually but Nairaland don dey worn me.
Wishing us all a save delivery
My BS is on the way

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Rhemaville:
Just giving drips no proper explanation
I don’t know why some doctors have a problem With explaining the medications and conditions of a patient to them forgetting it’s the patients right to be in the know of whatever decision he/she takes pertaining to the patient.
I think you should ask more questions and ask for explanations and let him tell him probable causes of low bp , and what he has been giving you. If you’re not comfortable with his explanations then don’t hesitate to change doctors
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzCorleone(f): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
semisola:
Welcome team January mamas

Hamzashaf99
Semisola
Esthered
RhemaDavids

May we all have a successful journey. Amen
Team Jan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzCorleone(f): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

January seems like 5 years time
Likeeee!!! grin

How's ur MS going? Subsiding yet? Mine is still coming on strong, thanks to pepper and tangerines I've been managing.

I need help with my spitting, its even disgusting me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
MzCorleone:

Likeeee!!! grin

How's ur MS going? Subsiding yet? Mine is still coming on strong, thanks to pepper and tangerines I've been managing.

I need help with my spitting, its even disgusting me.
I’m weak o, I can’t stand to shower, I just eat , lay in bed and try to move around the room, I tried going out to buy groceries on Sunday I couldn’t stand for 5 minutes I was going to legit fall down, they had to help me back to my car. I felt going out and getting fresh air will help my condition but the pain I was feeling from my chest I couldn’t explain it. I’m not my old self , I’m tired , to even moisturize my body after I shower is a huge task because I can’t. I need assistance for literally everything I do these days. I can’t wait for my 14/15 week mark to gather some strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzCorleone(f): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

I’m weak o, I can’t stand to shower, I just eat , lay in bed and try to move around the room, I tried going out to buy groceries on Sunday I couldn’t stand for 5 minutes I was going to legit fall down, they had to help me back to my car. I felt going out and getting fresh air will help my condition but the pain I was feeling from my chest I couldn’t explain it. I’m not my old self , I’m tired , to even moisturize my body after I shower is a huge task because I can’t. I need assistance for literally everything I do these days. I can’t wait for my 14/15 week mark to gather some strength.
It is well, generally body weakness is so frustrating. At the moment, I feel lethargic. I can't even be bothered with anything. I teach and am painfully counting down to when we close for vacation. However it is, try eating no matter how small and stay hydrated too.
The Lord is our strength � �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
MzCorleone:

It is well, generally body weakness is so frustrating. At the moment, I feel lethargic. I can't even be bothered with anything. I teach and am painfully counting down to when we close for vacation. However it is, try eating no matter how small and stay hydrated too.
The Lord is our strength � �

God is our strength o at least I can find someone to relate with my present condition.
I’m eating in bits , I can’t consume half as much as I used to, then most of the time I feel like eating this and before it is brought to me I don’t feel like eating it again. I eat now in tiny bit and I’m hungry the next minute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 1:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Pele o mama… MS is not easy.. just try and rest alot..you’re not alone.. my bed is my best friend now oo.. I’m in 12weeks now and it’s feels like it’s gonna take forever… The lord is our strength!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.