Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good evening mamas
Congratulations to those that have birthed their lo, and for us waddling mama, save delivery to us.

Concerning the FP issue..I did implanon for almost 2 1/2 years..d only side effect I have is my belly...I see my period every month..but no I ovulation..I remove it Nov. And I conceive Jan.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
glimpse:

Na burst condom cause my own pregnancy, I even thought I wasn't ovulating, so I was still galivanting. Until I use torchlight find my period. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin The torchlight you use is so bright then grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
jumy16:
Good evening mamas
Congratulations to those that have birthed their lo, and for us waddling mama, save delivery to us.

Concerning the FP issue..I did implanon for almost 2 1/2 years..d only side effect I have is my belly...I see my period every month..but no I ovulation..I remove it Nov. And I conceive Jan.
Good one, it works perfectly for some people, while others develop side effect from it heavy bleeding (menstruation) or something else. Body system varies but lucky you sha grin grin I just dey imagine what if it fails you along the way cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
IamGreen1:

She maybe pregnant already sef because I'm already seeing belle in his post grin. I'll tag him when I'm ready to share my own experience, e no funny at all.

Mama, how are you and our princess

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rockstar07:

Mama you're not nice at all. U need to see the fear for my eyes couple with BP grin. While at work yesterday I told her to quickly get strip that NL mamas have confirmed her pregnant grin

Fast forward this morning: We don do strip oo... Na negative o.. Nah to give myself brain sharply.

But this withdrawal and condom aren't reliable plus I don't like using the condom sef. wink

Just that DW is afraid of FP esp the injection becos of the after effects. She told me if ones ready for another child. Pregnancy might not come that some pple waited for years.

Pls what's the best FP? Should one go for postpill? Someone said Microgynom

Don't mind me, all na cruise but you be ole (lazy man) anyway now that you've found out that it's negative then lucky you. Method of fp level of effectiveness differs from body to body so just meet Medical practitioners to enlighten you more about all the natural method then decide the most suitable one for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is second-to-the-last week of July. Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jare!

MONIKER................... EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th
2. Mizjemie ...................... 27th
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th
5. karyss .......................... 2nd
6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. ?
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift
Yes o the ministry is moving. Just that this my toddler is really annoying me with cry cry angry and its really becoming very annoying. People say it's psychology and he is being jealous but I don't believe tha shii mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rockstar07:

Please if i may ask, during the time of no show. Can a woman get pregnant during this period? My DW has not seen it after delivery in May and she told me not to use condom that she can't get pregnant and i'm not withdrawing ooo... She also scared of FP saying it doesn't work for everybody and not good for mother that have intention to give birth more or something.

Experience Mama pls come to my rescue grin

Eskis sir pls go and do correct FP if you don't want to be like my mum who kept settling fights between our first and second born on who senior who grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
glimpse:

Na burst condom cause my own pregnancy, I even thought I wasn't ovulating, so I was still galivanting. Until I use torchlight find my period. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
senoraaquila:
Chai. So do you plan on doing FP after this baby?

Yes, I do oo. I initially wanted to wait 3yrs before this pregnancy but I took in a month after my wedding grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=eipreel post=103908623]

Eskis sir pls go and do correct FP if you don't want to be like my mum who kept settling fights between our first and second born on who senior who grin[/quote ] cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xtagrace(f): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good evening Mama.

I just sent you a private message.

Howyeh:
Good day Mamas!

Please, any fresh pregger in the house who wishes to start with Pregnacare Max should indicate.
I have a 17day supply available for pickup.
I got it early Jan, but was only able to take 11times before my tiny throat started rejecting it.. cheesy
Any drugs bigger than b.co has always been my no1 enemy.
***I planned continuing towards baby's arrival, but what's d need biko!
Twud be of greater benefit to "a forming baby".

Lagos based...Egbeda,Idimu,Ikotun,Igando axis...to make it worthwhile, as d remaining shudnt be more than 6k (drabt) in worth.
Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xtagrace(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good evening Mama.

Howyeh:
Good day Mamas!

Please, any fresh pregger in the house who wishes to start with Pregnacare Max should indicate.
I have a 17day supply available for pickup.
I got it early Jan, but was only able to take 11times before my tiny throat started rejecting it.. cheesy
Any drugs bigger than b.co has always been my no1 enemy.
***I planned continuing towards baby's arrival, but what's d need biko!
Twud be of greater benefit to "a forming baby".

Lagos based...Egbeda,Idimu,Ikotun,Igando axis...to make it worthwhile, as d remaining shudnt be more than 6k (drabt) in worth.
Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nyxx123:
Hii Mamas, pls is there any Owerri Mama here, pls help me out with any good hospital, I don't know any..I did my antenatal in Abuja with my first..so am a bit confused on where to start in this town

Hi Mama, you can use any of these depending on your location.

Umezurike Hospital by Warehouse, Bank Road.
Vaden Hospital by World Bank.
FMC by Amakohia.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xtagrace:
Good evening Mama.

Okay ma"am.
Wl check right away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nyxx123:
Hii Mamas, pls is there any Owerri Mama here, pls help me out with any good hospital, I don't know any..I did my antenatal in Abuja with my first..so am a bit confused on where to start in this town

yes, I'm in Owerri, i use Salvation Hospital (is my HMO), i also use Umezurike because is no 1 recommendation when ever you ask of a good hospital with good gynae and i also have 2 colleagues that delivered there in March their services are good also.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
enque:
I just de laugh all these withdrawal champs...B like u ppl like having high bp on a normal level grin grin

I fitn't and can't do withdrawal cos I dnt even trust my body sef grin cheesy

Mummy
I aff bought paudaaa and patiently waiting for BA

It'll end in praise.

July Children are special

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
cherishyy:

Hi Mama, you can use any of these depending on your location.

Umezurike Hospital by Warehouse, Bank Road.
Vaden Hospital by World Bank.
FMC by Amakohia.

Thank you Mama. Pls have you used any of them?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
FloraEC:

Mummy
I aff bought paudaaa and patiently waiting for BA

It'll end in praise.

July Children are special
Hope say no b tony Montana powder u buy grin grin

BA Coming soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
enque:

Hope say no b tony Montana powder u buy grin grin

BA Coming soon

When I saw your moniker as the last post on the thread, I felt it was a B. A. We are waiting ma'am. It will surely end in praise. Receive supernatural ease in Jesus name. Same to all other Pregnant Mamas here. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
BA BA BA!

People join me in welcoming my prince who arrived today safe and sound weighing 3.6kg.

Mummy & Daddy are very happy, toddler is jealous and baby is safe, sound and peaceful.

Signing out of Team July as I hang my boot and pass the baton onto TTC mums who are coming to take over this preggy thread.

Cc @Ayauche

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iyamefa:
BA BA BA!

People join me in welcoming my prince who arrived today safe and sound weighing 3.6kg.

Mummy & Daddy are very happy, toddler is jealous and baby is safe, sound and peaceful.

Signing out of Team July as I hang my boot and pass the baton onto TTC mums who are coming to take over this preggy thread.

Cc @Ayauche

Congratulations!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GreatGodwins: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GreatGodwins: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2021
senoraaquila:
Fear not dear. It really depends on you and your partner.

For I and hubby, we did withdrawal and condom method and it worked for us. We started planning for another child when my daughter clocked two years in September. And I took in a couple of months later. Last LMP was 22nd Nov

I didn't do FP cos I was scared of the side effects.

It is best to go to a good health facility preferably government owned, where they will counsel you on.the one that best suits your system.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GreatGodwins: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Nyxx123:

I used Fmc owerri for my last baby. I am planning of using them again, but yet to register there. Presently using one mission hospital close to my house but will definitely register with fmc. I am also sort of jjc here but fmc is good .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2021
twoMcfemad:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks! God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:23am On Jul 21, 2021
twoMcfemad:

When I saw your moniker as the last post on the thread, I felt it was a B. A. We are waiting ma'am. It will surely end in praise. Receive supernatural ease in Jesus name. Same to all other Pregnant Mamas here. Amen.

Awww....
Thank U
Amen.....Amen...Amen!

It will definitely end in praise!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2021
Nyxx123:

Thank you Mama. Pls have you used any of them?

Yes Mama. I'm not preggy though, I used them for fertility consultation. If you don't like stress of waiting for long to see a gynae, you can use Umezurike.. it's less crowded.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Iyamefa:
BA BA BA!

Cc @Ayauche
Congratulations to you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Meyshia:

As regards skincare, I use the following for my baby:
1. Bathing - black soap (When I had my daughter 6yrz ago, I used one of this big brand baby skincare set and I don't like the effect on my baby)
2. Body cream - Jimpoori
3. Hair oil - Pears baby oil
4. Barrier cream for his buttocks - Jimpo ori, and till date there's no rash or any 'medemede' on his bum. Blue seal can also be used for this.

I've not experienced any skin troubles since 5/5 when he was born, skin so fresh and supple and several compliments as well.

The jimpoori cream states that it should be used from six months upwards and I have been using it for my daughter since birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2021
WetSmoke:
Good evening my people,

I don miss una. Night vigil wan finish me. I put to bed last month, I can't believe my period has resumed. It wasn't so with my last 2, for my last 2 it took 1 year before it started. Na wa o.
God be with you all every step.

Your body is like mine. Even with exclusive breastfeeding, my period usually resume around 2months post delivery (49 days with my first child) this week end will make it 5 weeks post delivery and my post partum bleeding stopped like around 10 days after I delivered, today I saw light bleeding, don't even know if it's my period

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Niyoda:
What you guys are discussing is really scaring me.

I'm a first time soon to be mom and I plan to wait 3-4yrs before another.

The question now is "which family planning method is the best? I've heard all these iuds fail, billings is for those with regular cycle, withdrawal fails too.

I've heard some naturalists talk about a seed you take every 6 months or so, who knows about that?

Who is on one or has been on any that can share her experience please. It'd go a long way.

Thanks.

FP all the way. I have heard so many negative things about FP but I am going for it because I can't take chances. I have used the Billings method, though it works for me because my flow is very regular and I use an app to track my ovulation, but sometimes you can't be too careful as a result I have gotten pregnant twice with this method, last one (my baby girl)was even on my main ovulation day. In 2017 I used two months injectables for like 8months, and there was no side effect. Next week I'm going for implant (the one that they insert in the arm). Withdrawal method doesn't work for us because DH is not use to it, and CD is just weird for us

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Rockstar07:

Mama you're not nice at all. U need to see the fear for my eyes couple with BP grin. While at work yesterday I told her to quickly get strip that NL mamas have confirmed her pregnant grin

Fast forward this morning: We don do strip oo... Na negative o.. Nah to give myself brain sharply.

But this withdrawal and condom aren't reliable plus I don't like using the condom sef. wink

Just that DW is afraid of FP esp the injection becos of the after effects. She told me if ones ready for another child. Pregnancy might not come that some pple waited for years.

Pls what's the best FP? Should one go for postpill? Someone said Microgynom

She shouldn't be scared. Let her try the injection first, every woman's body is not the same, the fact that Mrs A reacted to it doesn't mean that Mrs B will react to it. I have used the two months injection and I didn't experience any negative side effect. Withdrawal method and condom is not reliable for married couples.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datyorubageh and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.