Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123126 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2021
jumy16:
Good evening mamas
Congratulations to those that have birthed their lo, and for us waddling mama, save delivery to us.

Concerning the FP issue..I did implanon for almost 2 1/2 years..d only side effect I have is my belly...I see my period every month..but no I ovulation..I remove it Nov. And I conceive Jan.

What did it do to your stomach?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickynne(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hii Mamas, pls is there any Owerri Mama here, pls help me out with any good hospital, I don't know any..I did my antenatal in Abuja with my first..so am a bit confused on where to start in this town.
Life spring hospital is a nice hospital. It's along okigwe road by civil defence.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
frances01:

yes, I'm in Owerri, i use Salvation Hospital (is my HMO), i also use Umezurike because is no 1 recommendation when ever you ask of a good hospital with good gynae and i also have 2 colleagues that delivered there in March their services are good also.

Oh thank you Ma. So I got Owerri sisters here smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
GreatGodwins:

I used Fmc owerri for my last baby. I am planning of using them again, but yet to register there. Presently using one mission hospital close to my house but will definitely register with fmc. I am also sort of jjc here but fmc is good .

I would definitely consider FMC. I want to try both govt and private. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
cherishyy:

Yes Mama. I'm not preggy though, I used them for fertility consultation. If you don't like stress of waiting for long to see a gynae, you can use Umezurike.. it's less crowded.

Okk thankss.. funny enough I used to think the hospital was crowded, that's the route to my office
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Twinmommy !
Trust ur doing just fine mama?
Thought of u struck my mind just now....may God make it easy for us all when its time in Jesus' Name.
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nyxx123:

Okk thankss.. funny enough I used to think the hospital was crowded, that's the route to my office

Oh wow! It's nothing close to the other two in terms of crowd.

You could register with FMC as well.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skyplustk(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello Sabi Mama's please I really need your help am team October/November and yesterday I had this terrible pain at d upper part of my bump and I went to the hospital they said it's acid build up and I was given paracetamol injection and mist mag and instantly I was relieved, I got home again and the issue started again I was rushed to the hospital and I was discharged this morning. Now am eating just little Rice and the issue started again I took only mist mag and paracetamol and it relieved me gradually please mamas what should I do what should I avoid cos I am hungry now and am afraid to eat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meenagiggss: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=skyplustk post=103941258],
Eat in small quantity. Avoid pepperish food. Avoid lying down immediately after eating. Avoid fizzy drinks.
Hope this helps and you feel better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skyplustk(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Meenagiggss post=103942918][/quote] even when I took just two spoons of only rice no pepper it was building up again but immediately I took mist mag it relieved me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good evening all... My wife EDD was 19/07/.. till today no sign... Should I be worried!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
No, some babies just like to balance in the Womb, she has entered her 2weeks after edd stage, just visit the hospital so the doctor can discuss options like waiting for natural labor, membrane sweep, induction.. etc
podium:
Good evening all... My wife EDD was 19/07/.. till today no sign... Should I be worried!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Let the countdown begin, it's like I go Port ooo, I'm 38weeks and counting, baby is super active stretching all over my belly, sleep sef is far from me these days, Chai can August come already....

FTM Rants...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
chocome:

How are you now dear Pls rest very well so that your body will be healed and also that DH can visit the promise land soon
I'm fine,thanks Cappo,promise wetin?DH said the key to the oza room has lost till further notice.The experience at the hospital wasn't palatable cox he was there with me all through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rockstar07:
Hello Sabi Mamas.
How una dey, Congrats to mamas who had delivered and wish safe delivery to other waddling mama.

Please I want to ask a question on postpartum, being a FTM we noticed that the parts where she had the C-section looks relatively hard when you pull the chunk of flesh and she doesn't feel like the flesh area is part of her body.

She has showed the doctor and she was given a drug. But we seems worried if this is normal for those who had experienced the CS.

Thanks
This is the exact way I'm feeling, I'm kinda worried too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is second-to-the-last week of July. Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jare!

MONIKER................... EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th
2. Mizjemie ...................... 27th
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th
5. karyss .......................... 2nd
6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. ?
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift

Cappo,no more MS o but ulcer us showing me pepper. I feel this peppery sensation below my chest and at times it goes round the stomach. Moreso,scan keeps showing stress in my cervix so am confused. The latest scan changed my EDD to 22/12/2021 but let still leave the 25th.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnApologeTic1: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello mamas and papas, we have a healthy baby boy.
All thanks to God Almighty for a safe delivery. Thank you mothers for the insights and contributions gained thus far on here.

Edd: July 25th
Dob: July 21st
Baby weight: 3.7kg

We have born ooooooo July Cappo

Cc: Ayauche

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=skyplustk post=103941258]Hello Sabi Mama's please I really need your help am team October/November and yesterday I had this terrible pain at d upper part of my bump and I went to the hospital they said it's acid build up and I was given paracetamol injection and mist mag and instantly I was relieved, I got home again and the issue started again I was rushed to the hospital and I was discharged this morning. Now am eating just little Rice and the issue started again I took only mist mag and paracetamol and it relieved me gradually please mamas what should I do what should I avoid cos I am hungry now and am afraid to eat.[/quote

Exactly what am passing through now. Thinking of heading to the hospital already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Best1708:

Experienced Mamas said its normal. Give it time you'd be okay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
podium:

No..but she should see her doc. Edd is usually plus two weeks and minus two weeks. Though most doctors will induce at 41 weeks if there's no sign of labour. My first child was 41 weeks and 4 days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skyplustk(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=dunnybaby post=10394584 mama please go and confirm first but they won't want to give you anything stronger but you can get gaviscon it's of two types the one that they wrote that a pregnant can take and use it but you need to confirm first although the gaviscon is very expensive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
AbbynHummy:

No..but she should see her doc. Edd is usually plus two weeks and minus two weeks. Though most doctors will induce at 41 weeks if there's no sign of labour. My first child was 41 weeks and 4 days

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
sarima07:
No, some babies just like to balance in the Womb, she has entered her 2weeks after edd stage, just visit the hospital so the doctor can discuss options like waiting for natural labor, membrane sweep, induction.. etc

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hollerbaby: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chew gum it helps too

skyplustk:
Hello Sabi Mama's please I really need your help am team October/November and yesterday I had this terrible pain at d upper part of my bump and I went to the hospital they said it's acid build up and I was given paracetamol injection and mist mag and instantly I was relieved, I got home again and the issue started again I was rushed to the hospital and I was discharged this morning. Now am eating just little Rice and the issue started again I took only mist mag and paracetamol and it relieved me gradually please mamas what should I do what should I avoid cos I am hungry now and am afraid to eat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Iyamefa:
BA BA BA!

People join me in welcoming my prince who arrived today safe and sound weighing 3.6kg.

Mummy & Daddy are very happy, toddler is jealous and baby is safe, sound and peaceful.

Signing out of Team July as I hang my boot and pass the baton onto TTC mums who are coming to take over this preggy thread.

Cc @Ayauche

Congratulations mama. Welcome baby boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skyplustk(f): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
hollerbaby:
Chew gum it helps too

the normal chewing gum ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Best1708:

there is no need to be worried..its normal it will take a long while before feeling returns to the area.. everything will be fine when it heals completely internally...you can take more proteinous food and vitamin c to make it heal faster

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
UnApologeTic1:
Hello mamas and papas, we have a healthy baby boy.
All thanks to God Almighty for a safe delivery. Thank you mothers for the insights and contributions gained thus far on here.

Edd: July 25th
Dob: July 21st
Baby weight: 3.7kg

We have born ooooooo July Cappo

Cc: Ayauche
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Congratulations to our latest mummy in the house! Your baby will bring u nothing but joy!

Please o my fellow mummies, I've been feeling a sharp on and off sensation on my left lower abdomen though its not painful, i just feel it on and off and it goes away when i turn or lie on my right side. This sharp sensation is not regular i started noticing it since Monday,didn't feel it on Tuesday just yesterday evening on and off, and this morning till i turned to my right side. Next week is my antenatal visit, but i just want to know if anyone here has experienced this b4. Im 21 weeks and a few days .

Also i feel my baby's kick or movement more on my right than my left or anYother place is it normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2021
skyplustk:
I’m having same issue, it’s super painful, I often feel the pain when I’m over fed. But I haven’t complain to the doctor yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skyplustk(f): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2021
Fruit4me:
I’m having same issue, it’s super painful, I often feel the pain when I’m over fed. But I haven’t complain to the doctor yet
gaviscon came to my rescue if not. Mine even if am not overfed even if I pick just One spoon of food the pains must come. I pray we all deliver safely it's been long I experience this kind of pain

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2021
AbbynHummy:

What did it do to your stomach?

Big Belle...some even think am pregnant and I add up alot..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.