Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111285 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2021
JULY 2021
ROLL CALL
Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

PRESENTING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Portees to June
Rukkington ......... 25/6/2021......... XX & XY
thoseen............... 25/06/21............. XY
LeProfessor........ 25/06/21............. XY & XY

May Almighty God continue to bless and protect our babies.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. XX..... B.A
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY...... B.A
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY..... B.A
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY..... B.A
Ayauche ............. 21/07/21 ......... XY..... B.A & BS
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. B.A
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX.... B.A
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY.... B.A
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX.... B.A
claseek................... 31/07/21............. XY.... B.A
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... B. A
TwoMcfemad......... 3/07/21............... B.A & BS
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX..... B.A
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21............ XY
Christy...................... 19/07/21............ XX... B.A

Portees from August
Twinmommy..... 10/07/21...... XY&XY.. B.A&B.S

Porters from June
Tessyj4
Rosh83
Anisef
Orangb
Bibbzz
AbleGodDidIt
(we have not heard anything for the June porters) Hope all is well?

My wonderful teamies how are we doing? Please with bended knees I ask for forgiveness for MIA for a while now. It's not been easy and story for another day.
If you have submitted your B.A or B. S and have not updated kindly mention me.

Goldengold2 and enque how are you mamas doing. Your names have been in my thoughts for a while now.
sexymomiyo hope you are good too? Expecting your B. A
Congratulations to tifelola, Iyamefa and UnApologeTic1 on their babies arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2021
skyplustk:
[quote author=dunnybaby post=10394584 mama please go and confirm first but they won't want to give you anything stronger but you can get gaviscon it's of two types the one that they wrote that a pregnant can take and use it but you need to confirm first although the gaviscon is very expensive

Thanks,hubby had to go to a pharmacist late at night when the pain didn't allow me sleep. I was given ulgucid suspension.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Baby is still dancing alanta inside belle...but enjoying these last days.
We will fine U for this ur MIA moves o angry

Ayauche:
JULY 2021
ROLL CALL
Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Portees to June

enq....ue .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
Christy...................... 19/07/21............ XX

Porters from June
Tessyj4
Rosh83
Anisef
Orangb
Bibbzz
AbleGodDidIt

My wonderful teamies how are we doing? Please with bended knees I ask for forgiveness for MIA for a while now. It's not been easy and story for another day.

Goldengold2 and enq.. ue how are you mamas doing. Your names have been in my thoughts for a while now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skyplustk(f): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=dunnybaby post=103966276][/quote]so sorry it's just a matter of time all these will be a thing of the past. Me am just scared of eating now. I am just drinking pap, rice without pepper
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2021
jumy16:

Big Belle...some even think am pregnant and I add up alot..

Ewo... I'm trying to control my stomach oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Ayauche:
JULY 2021
ROLL CALL

Portees to June

enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX

Porters from June
Tessyj4
Rosh83
Anisef
Orangb
Bibbzz
AbleGodDidIt

Goldengold2 and enque how are you mamas doing. Your names have been in my thoughts for a while now.
Thanks Cappo, how's our LO? We are still here bouncing here n there. Baby is not showing any sign of coming soon yet and I wish she comes on 27th so that we share birthday o but the way I'm seeing things now eh, it is well. And how's fourth trimester going? Another story entirely grin God bless every parents cos its not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning mamas...Congratulations to the new mummies, may your lo continue to be a source of joy to you. Save delivery to all belleful mamas.
Team Feb 2022 mamas, the Lord is our strength.

Experienced mummies please help with good hodpital around ikotun/ igando axis for antenatal/ delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2021
Rejoice012:
Good morning mamas...Congratulations to the new mummies, may your lo continue to be a source of joy to you. Save delivery to all belleful mamas.

Experienced mummies please help with good hodpital around ikotun/ igando axis for antenatal/ delivery.

I heard Subol around ikotun is good.
I think someone once mentioned it here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ayauche:
JULY 2021
ROLL CALL

Portees to June

Porters from June
Tessyj4
Rosh83
Anisef
Orangb
Bibbzz
AbleGodDidIt

nor be small thing o cappo,see me see Edd,baby have refused to come out,to walk is a big problem couple with waist pain.planing on seeing my doctor on Monday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rejoice012:

Why are all of you staying at Ikotun/igando axis na grin, hope you are not my neighbor sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
sexymomiyo:
nor be small thing o cappo,see me see Edd,baby have refused to come out,to walk is a big problem couple with waist pain.planing on seeing my doctor on Monday.

Lot of surprises are awaiting you, prepare your mind to embrace them. Congratulations to you in advance

I kuku know exactly how you're feeling. I turned the discomfort to pelvic floor exercise then. The joy of knowing that it is getting closer should outweigh the discomfort ma. It's well with you ma, how I wish I'm with you to be rubbing your back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
IamGreen1:

Lot of surprises are awaiting you, prepare your mind to embrace them. Congratulations to you in advance
Amen!!thank you very much ma,I really appreciate this.the discomfort is really getting to me,always angry, tired and restless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Okay..thank you
enque:

I heard Subol around ikotun is good.
I think someone once mentioned it here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin
IamGreen1:

Why all of you staying at Ikotun/igando axis na grin, hope you are not my neighbor sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good evening mamas in the house. I am a nairalander but decided to use a new moniker to ask this. Please, I'll appreciate if anyone can explain to me the reason why I'm bleeding 18days after my last period which has never happened to me before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Hii Mama, I want to identify with Dec. Group. formerly August 2019, now on my second Johnny, EDD is 20 Dec. By LMP.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rejoice012:

Subol is cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nyxx123:

Hii Mama, I want to identify with Dec. Group. formerly August 2019, now on my second Johnny, EDD is 20 Dec. By LMP.
Wow!
Now, this is cool
6minths spacing geng grin
Safe delivery mama...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnApologeTic1: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
whyworryPH:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnApologeTic1: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ayauche:
JULY 2021
ROLL CALL

Portees to June

Porters from June
Tessyj4
Rosh83
Anisef
Orangb
Bibbzz
AbleGodDidIt

Thanks Cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Mightyability post=103877868][/quote]
Noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Mizjemie25:

Ministry is moving oo.. I thought they said second trimester is honeymoon period.. I have not seen honey talkless of moon ooo. Mad headache, palpitations and tiredness is the order of the day.. my appetite seem to have reduced.. I only eat twice a day and the quantity is not that much.. hope it’s not gonna affect my babies .. I’m still spitting like mad sha.. I wish that would go away! I’m beginning to feel the pressure on my waist/back .. small walk like this.. my tired is tired.. can’t stand to bath anymore .. hope nor be only me waka come sha grin grin

Sorry mama. Double babies, double pregnancy packages wink Hmm.. Pressure already? well maybe bcs they are two. After all, you are running two journies at once, enjoy it while it lasts wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2021
cutiereborn:

Weldone cappo, edd is 16th Dec.
#Teamnoloss
Thanks. Noted

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2021
eipreel:

Yes o the ministry is moving. Just that this my toddler is really annoying me with cry cry angry and its really becoming very annoying. People say it's psychology and he is being jealous but I don't believe tha shii mehn undecided
I hear people say that too.. It's not easy to have a rival oo. The Lord is your strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2021
dunnybaby:

Cappo,no more MS o but ulcer us showing me pepper. I feel this peppery sensation below my chest and at times it goes round the stomach. Moreso,scan keeps showing stress in my cervix so am confused. The latest scan changed my EDD to 22/12/2021 but let still leave the 25th.
OK. Sorry about the ulcer, pls rest well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Nyxx123:

OK. Welcome mama. Edd noted, I'll update on next roll call.
H and H bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Pls answer me am a FTM and 22 weeks but I have not felt baby's movement and kicks went for scan the scan confirmed baby is ok and kicking but yet I can't feel it.....am worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2021
greatlinda:
Pls answer me am a FTM and 22 weeks but I have not felt baby's movement and kicks went for scan the scan confirmed baby is ok and kicking but yet I can't feel it.....am worried.
I guess your placenta is in anterior position,thereby shielding you from feeling your baby's kick.My first pregnancy was like that,I never felt my baby's kicks.Don't worry mama,as long as scan says your baby is kicking and heart beat is heard at every antenatal visit,then be rest assured that everything is fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Where are my October mamas bikonu? Hope you all are doing great? The Lord is our strength.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatlinda(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2021
eminent91:
I guess your placenta is in anterior position,thereby shielding you from feeling your baby's kick.My first pregnancy was like that,I never felt my baby's kicks.Don't worry mama,as long as scan says your baby is kicking and heart beat is heard at every antenatal visit,then be rest assured that everything is fine.
Tnx very much but the scan said the placenta is in posterior position

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2021
sexymomiyo:

Ohhh I can imagine how you are walking right now. Dont worry before Monday sef, baby fit don show. Just take very good care of yourself and LO. Rest well, everything is under control by Christ Jesus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Goldengold2:
Thanks Cappo, how's our LO? We are still here bouncing here n there. Baby is not showing any sign of coming soon yet and I wish she comes on 27th so that we share birthday o but the way I'm seeing things now eh, it is well. And how's fourth trimester going? Another story entirely grin God bless every parents cos its not easy.

Dont worry, you might feel no sign yet and be marvelled in the next 48hours.
God has been merciful with this 4th trimester oo, baby does not make wahala at all. Just when we had his circumcision done but it's healing fast. Still it's not easy especially with a hyper toddler.
May God grant you and other pregnant mothers safe delivery. Stay safe sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) (6214) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.