Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8113069 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) (6224) (6225) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2021
Nyxx123:

Pls any particular reason ? I remember my mum taking this without milk

I don't know the reason why, but I read that the leaf can be chew for other medical reasons.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Please make una answer me this time o!

Good morning mamas! I took my second dose of tt injection and i don't understand again o. I took it on Friday my arm around d area has been itching and this morning i discovered a part is swollen tho its not painful! Is it normal? Cos im super worried o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Howyeh:

Wow!
Great God!!!
See me smiling wide grin
We thank you Jesus!
Congratz mama....Speedy recovery IJN
Welcome ejima.
May the Lord nourish you........

@ Ayauche e don do u laidat o undecided

Cappo Howyeh cheesy grin I actually need like 8 of your teamies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Happy new month to all our mummies in the house.

I know right, that feeling after tidying the house and someone scatters it the next minute. O Lord! But these employers will not agree to include it in our CVs cry. Just do the little you can, tell him his sibling is arriving soon and he shouldn't disturb mummy. I am still sending you pink baby dust. Send my kisses to him kiss

Happy new month cappo. Thanks for the pink baby dust

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2021
sexymomiyo:
BA.
See the way you love me
See the way you care for me
You carry my matter for your head o!
With joy in my heart,I humbly announce the birth of my baby
Edd July 19
Date of birth July 29.it can only be God.my able cappo our surprise baby is a girl o,God has answered my prayer.#team July#the vibrant team.BS loading

Ohhh congratulations. Abeg come chop big hug, if you see how happy I am that you didn't join the Howyeh August range rover ehhh. Am so happy sis.
So my surprise baby is actually a princess, she go sabi cover oo. Hope you are good and my baby too is. Please do take care.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=ThatPetiteChic post=104298234]Happy new month to all our mummies in the house. Congratulations to all those who had their LOs. This week was just full of sabi mamas porting from August to July.

Wow...I am so happy for you. So glad to have twin birth in Oct. Yes, let them enjoy it while it last...at least before our LOs arrive. Send my kisses to them :-Thank you Cappo and new month to you too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
sarima07:
BA! BA!

Join me thank God on the arrival of my beautiful princess 28th July, Via elective CS.
Mother and Child are excellent.

May God be praised, She is so adorable, See you guys in 2023.
@howyeh I have ported to July o.
Waaaawu!
We thank U Lord Jesus.
Congratulations sis...
2023 ke!...* undecided* wey be say na u go be our cappo for Feb/Mar 2022 wink...#tongueout#
***Why won't she be adorable, she be August pikin na wink
Kisses to princess, May God keep & nourish her!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ayauche:

Ohhh congratulations. Abeg come chop big hug, if you see how happy I am that you didn't join the Howyeh August range rover ehhh. Am so happy sis.
So my surprise baby is actually a princess, she go sabi cover oo. Hope you are good and my baby too is. Please do take care.
See her undecided stingykokó....
We gave you a whole 4 o, with 2twins.
We bless God! grin
May our joy forever increase with no sorrow added IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ayauche:

Cappo Howyeh cheesy grin I actually need like 8 of your teamies grin grin
God pazz u!
Happy New Month....! cool...AUGUST I mean! tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy New Month Mamas.....!!!

YES!!!!!!!!
W
E
A
R
E
R
E
A
D
Y cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Howyeh:

See her undecided stingykokó....
We gave you a whole 4 o, with 2twins.
We bless God! grin
May our joy forever increase with no sorrow added IJN!

grin grin grin

Amen and Amen. Enjoy your Sunday mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modumodu: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Howyeh:
Team August
Team Divinely favoured
Team Supernatural delivery

Present cappo @howyeh

Congrats to the twin mamas that have birth their LOs.

Thank God august is finally here.... can't wait to offload oooo hip and pelvic pain wantu finish me..... I have been walking like a duck.

Pls put baby gender as team surprise o cos baby was still hiding sex as at 38 weeks scan.

Roll call for the last week in July

May God make the remaining part of the journey the easiest for us IJN.

S/n ... Monikers ... Edd ... Gender ...
Dob

1. Howyeh ..... 27 ..... Team XX
2. Shawrygal ..... 27 ..... Team XY
3. Chiamaka321 ..... 19 ..... Team XX ... 29/7
4. sarima07 ..... 04 ..... Team ??
5. Fola90 ..... 07 ..... Team XX
6. senoraaquila ..... 29 ..... Team XY
7. Modumodu ..... 04 ..... Team ??
8. Twinmommy ..... 09 ..... TeamXY & Team XY ✅ ... 10/7
9. Stellx6 .....14 ..... Team XX & Team XY ✅ ... 28/7

10. kinkybabie11 ..... 15 .....Team XY
11. Nykeeola ..... 09 ..... Team ??
12. Rhemaville .....30 ..... Team XX
13. VannywealthDesi .....10 ..... Team XY
14. harlygurl .....08 ..... Team XY
15. mummydes .....18 ..... Team XX

To our twin Mamas that have birthed their LOs, we say a very BIG Congratulations to you both.
Oluwaseun!
We wish u speedy & perfect recovery.
May God keep & nourish your babies.

Mamas!
Pls, respond to mentions, lets know how we are doing...
For our end here, ascending/descending stairs is our daily challenge....ko easy rara. grin
To waka nko! Na zo so slow motion...
Our laziness haff earned P.hd.
There's this nesting strength that appears, but disappears d moment I try to utilise it.
Today is ANC, & we r still here rolling on bed cheesy
It is well!
We are there already. Safe landing to us all IJN.

By God's grace & mercy, we haff packed bag, now awaiting D GREAT DAY.
May it be easy for us all!
Mammy, Pappy & Baby's voices shall be joyfully heard!
May God meet us at every point of our needs, & perfect all things that concern us.
Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kinado:

Good morning mamas! I took my second dose of tt injection and i don't understand again o. I took it on Friday my arm around d area has been itching and this morning i discovered a part is swollen tho its not painful! Is it normal? Cos im super worried o!

I don't think it's anything to worry about. That's exactly how I felt after taking mine but it disappeared and itching stopped after a few days...so I suggest you watch it for a few days if it doesn't go away then you seek solution. Happy bumping & safe delivery mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
FINAL ROLL CALL FOR JULY 2021
Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

PRESENTING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES

PORTEES TO JUNE
Rukkington ......... 25/6/2021......... XX & XY
thoseen............... 25/06/21............. XY
LeProfessor........ 25/06/21............. XY & XY

JULY BIRTHS
Spakuls ........... XX...... B.A
justifiedcoyy .........XY...... B.A
tifelola .................. XY..... B.A
sexymomiyo .........XX...... B.A
Slimbae..................XY..... B.A
Ayauche ............. XY..... B.A & BS seen
UnApologeTic1 .....XY.......B.A
enque ................... XX.... B.A
Iyamefa ................. XY.... B.A
Goldengold2.......... XX.... B.A
claseek................... XY.... B.A
spaq........................ XX...... B. A
TwoMcfemad......... XY.......B.A & BS seen
Betgal ..................... XX..... B.A
MumDuke ...............XY..... B.A
Christy..................... XX...... B.A

Yet to get B. A from
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21........... XY

PORTEES FROM AUGUST
Twinmommy........... XY & XY.. B.A&B.S seen
Stellx6....................... XX & XY.. B.A
Chiamaka321 .......... XX............ B.A
sarima07................... XX............ B.A

Thanks be to God in the highest for granting us all safe delivery. I hope all our LOs are doing wonderfully well, Infact we can't thank God enough for his mercies. May his name be praised both now and forever more. Amen.

Please beloved teamies, any B.A or B.S yet to be recorded should kindly mention me before I hand over finally to August cappo.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
whyworryPH:

I will register you mama because that little bun in the oven cannot wait to meet you after 9 months. Headache and UTI can be very frustrating, but good a thing you are working with your doctor. Don't worry, this too shall pass. Be strong cos you've got this.
Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kinado:

Not to worry
I was told not to rub it else it would swell
And its always itching its normal to
Mine itched for like 1week

For the swollen...use ice
It will be fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
whyworryPH:

Will update the list. Thank God na evening sickness level you dey now. Enjoy your small bump my dear. God will make it easy for us in Jesus name, amen.
ok teamie... thanks for being our capoo... happy New month to us all... I wish all August Mama's safe delivery.... congratulations to you @SARIMA....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ayauche:
FINAL ROLL CALL FOR JULY 2021
Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

PRESENTING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES

PORTEES TO JUNE
Rukkington ......... 25/6/2021......... XX & XY
thoseen............... 25/06/21............. XY
LeProfessor........ 25/06/21............. XY & XY

JULY BIRTHS
Spakuls ........... XX...... B.A
justifiedcoyy .........XY...... B.A
tifelola .................. XY..... B.A
sexymomiyo .........XX...... B.A
Slimbae..................XY..... B.A
Ayauche ............. XY..... B.A & BS seen
UnApologeTic1 .....XX.......B.A
enque ................... XX.... B.A
Iyamefa ................. XY.... B.A
Goldengold2.......... XX.... B.A
claseek................... XY.... B.A
spaq........................ XX...... B. A
TwoMcfemad......... XY.......B.A & BS seen
Betgal ..................... XX..... B.A
MumDuke ...............XY..... B.A
Christy..................... XX...... B.A

Yet to get B. A from
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21........... XY

PORTEES FROM AUGUST
Twinmommy........... XY & XY.. B.A&B.S seen
Stellx6....................... XX & XY.. B.A
Chiamaka321 .......... XX............ B.A
sarima07................... XX............ B.A

Thanks be to God in the highest for granting us all safe delivery. I hope all our LOs are doing wonderfully well, Infact we can't thank God enough for his mercies. May his name be praised both now and forever more. Amen.

Please beloved teamies, any B.A or B.S yet to be recorded should kindly mention me before I hand over finally to August cappo.

Don't handover yet, Untill BS is complete grin see plenty mamas that are owing us BS shocked

Howyeh pls don't come for my head cheesy BS dey hungry me, grin and I hope beautiful August mamas will not starve us too. Safe delivery to you all and we remaining mamas. One love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
Don't handover yet, Untill BS is complete grin see plenty mamas that are owing us BS shocked

Howyeh pls don't come for my head cheesy BS dey hungry me, grin and I hope beautiful August mamas will not starve us too. Safe delivery to you all and we remaining mamas. One love

My dear sister I don't know why July mamas and papas are stingy with B. S. I know vigilante is not easy but let's try. This birth stories encourages and teaches others. E Jo. Just 3 have given B.S
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amorprincesa24: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Congratulations Enque! Welcome baby!
enque:
BA...

My baby girl is here 23/7/21
ELCS at 38 weeks

Weighing 3.2kg and black like her papa grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amorprincesa24: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Congratulations grin grin
Halcyon123:
Am team March but there is a possibility of me porting since my edd na 4th march so make I join your crew for now since we never get team grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amorprincesa24: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Get a second opinion from a very good hospital.
sheycrown:
Hello everyone. I'm a first time mum... Team October. It's good to be here.

I have blocked nose, itchy throat and cold (esp at night). Normally I would have taken procold or something. But I can't right now because of the baby. I went for antenatal last Monday and all these symptoms were not there although I was given a single dose anti malaria drugs which I was made to take before leaving the clinic.

My question now is can I take vitamin C or should I just wait it out?

Also, I don't have a bulging tommy as I normally see most pregnant women look, I was told baby is doing fine at the clinic .... Guess I'm just concerned
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thanks dear
Amorprincesa24:
Congratulations grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nzlove:
Ma'am Oliran I hope this is the leaf. I waka today ehn, but I later found it beside my house.
How long should I boil it, is it evaporated milk or normal full cream. Is it to be taken when hot or warm.
This leaf is sleeping medicine for me, once I drink it I feel drowsy and sleep almost immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dubaby: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening beautiful mamas in the house.
Hope its not too late to sign in for October.
We are having twin gestation both of XY gender.
Scan also showed presence of fibroid measuring 30mm by 35 mm from the last scan.

We are doing fine, my husband has been super supportive.

I experienced bleeding from the nose while brushing this morning, please has anyone experienced such.

Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening mamas and congratulations to our new mummies. I notice I have been crying over little things lately cry is it normal? Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
melly245:
Good morning mamas please patronize me

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
dubaby:
Good evening beautiful mamas in the house.
Hope its not too late to sign in for October.
We are having twin gestation both of XY gender.
Scan also showed presence of fibroid measuring 30mm by 35 mm from the last scan.

We are doing fine, my husband has been super supportive.

I experienced bleeding from the nose while brushing this morning, please has anyone experienced such.

Thanks

I also experienced nose bleeds during pregnancy, but in my first trimester. Bring it up with your doctor just to confirm it's nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Best1708:

I thought I was the only one o
I do see droplets of blood at times, some times it's water.I went to complained at the hospital yesterday and was told that I'm fine and it's nothing to worry about.

It's normal. It's called lochia, sometimes even after it has stopped, it comes back again. there's no need to worry as long as the blood is not too much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2021
melly245:
Please join the sales
Do u HV big size(size 50) and do u deliver to kano
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello, please is it possible to detect twins late in pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 1:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Oliran:

You are welcome to Team September sir.
Please provide the gender if known.

Team September,what is happening, nobody is answering roll-call cry

July Roll call for TEAM SEPTEMBER
Team supernatural delivery
May Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

1. fabmummy........... 6th
2. oliran................... 20th......... XX
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40.. ....... 19th
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th......XY
6. typicaltemi.............11th......XY
7. vickynne..........12th
8. purplerain........16th.........XX
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th.....XX
11. hazel01..........20th.......XY
12. supernet4......20th
13. Godliness05......23rd.....XY
14. mumdee2..........19th/20th......XX
15. Deezou.........2nd...... Surprise
16. clems88.......16th.......
Doing good cappo,just don't come online often,and this mention problem is for all I think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) (6224) (6225) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.