Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112900 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) (6238) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
embarassed Today is my birthday, but look at me. Sad and depressed cry cry cry embarassed

Wishing you many happy returns mamas. God is a lifter of souls, May He perfects all that concerns you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
RhemaDavids:
Mine is 30th January

Noted!
It’s been a while, how’s second trimester treating you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Me first week 11 and my tummy is so big like…nauseous since week 4 …can barely eat�
semisola:

Chai
It’s well my dear
My first trimester was easy, just one week of frequent nausea..

This second trimester no be small honey moon o, me I am just waiting for my bump to come out.

Will be going for gender scan in two weeks time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RhemaDavids(f): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Not nice at all, still unable to eat, loss of appetite and metallic taste, could there be any thing i can do?
semisola:

Noted!
It’s been a while, how’s second trimester treating you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
RhemaDavids:
Not nice at all, still unable to eat, loss of appetite and metallic taste, could there be any thing i can do?

Sorry dear..
Can you ask your doctor to prescribe you appetite stimulating drugs? It could help

I had metallic/bitter taste in my mouth first trimester, chewing mint gum helped a lot..

I hope this passes soon..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
Thank you cry cry embarassed
You are welcome sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Me first week 11 and my tummy is so big like…nauseous since week 4 …can barely eat�

Are you a FTM?

I m almost 17weeks but no noticeable bump yet, I have to eat a lot else I feel nauseous.

This too shall pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Congratulations @Howyeh dear.
I've been looking forward to your delivery post.
May KK be everything you prayed for and more. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Twinmommy:

Little blood and/or brownish blood stains on the Panties or when you wipe after using the Toilet is nothing to be worried about. It becomes a concern if its much requiring a pad. But do talk to your Dr too. Take care.

Ma,I went to see the doctor today, but he dint say anything concerning the brownish blood,he said I should come back in 2weeks time..he only gave me some drugs...I'm worried o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
embarassed Today is my birthday, but look at me. Sad and depressed cry cry cry embarassed

May the Good lord visit u sis....it's well....I know how u feel...its well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreveryoung1515(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Goldenheart002:
Kanipe somebody is breastfeeding a one year old who hasn't make attempt at walking and suddenly d person now fall pregnant, what would she do?

Stop breastfeeding?
Continue? If yes, for how long?
Has anyone experienced dis b4?

I'm asking on behalf of FloraE.c and Bo.mgirl
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
FlowerGirl040:

So sorry mama. God will visit you soon. He did it for me, he will do it for you. I had an evacuation the day to my birthday last year and dh still made me go for photoshoot. Now i look at the pictures and give God thanks. I was team April.

Congratulations in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I totally feel your pains sis. This was me in June of 2017 when I lost my 6 months pregnancy. Lost him 3 days to my birthday. Was in labour for 3 days. Imagine the pains of having your breast running with no child to suckle it. It was a terrible time for me. My pillow was always soaked at night. And that was like my second loss.
I never knew that a day would come when I'll be the one asking God to take it easy in blessing me with babies.

Believe me sis, you will smile again soon. Trust God that the next one will stay. Start declaring it even before the next one comes. What helped me was the book Supernatural Childbirth for Christians. Please be strong and hopeful.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
typicaltemi:
Please I need urgent reply I went for scan yesterday and it says I have an anterior grade 3 placenta, please house I want to know if normal delivery is still possible because my doctor didn't make it compulsory that I should have CS done, but when I read online it means the placenta is partially covering the cervix which means its risky to try virginal delivery because of bleeding.

Hello.

Nobody here can tell you if vaginal delivery is still possible or not. Best bet is to go for a scan elsewhere, basically seek a second opinion and if the case is same, your doctor should advise you best.

In situations like this, cs is considered the safer option, as the placenta is in front which can cause bleeding.

Try and consult with a different doctor. If I were in your shoes tho, I would go to elcs jeje

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
bilsworld61:

Being a stm mum,my own bump started showing very early too...infact now, I can't even hide it o.

Awwn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
semisola:

I wish o
Na only when I eat my bump will come out by morning it back to normal

Me na big breast nd nipple pain be my own, even waist pain too.. lol

Ehya
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Sorry I'm out. Had a miscarriage a month ago. Happy and healthy bumping to all mamas,
It is well with you Ma, may God restore the loss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Goldenheart002:

I take God beg u no let zaynie and talltosyne hear, na dem dey behind my matter grin grin grin grin

Thanks sis

grin

Customer daada!
Ese a tole laye kiss
You know the way to my Whatsapp n'a, no need to give you directions tongue
And I have plenty Hairbands now. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fruit4me:
Good morning house, pls it it ok to take native medicine and my prenatals together?
I think it’s not advisable.. you can’t even take native and English medicine together

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
rvpbae:

Hello.

Nobody here can tell you if vaginal delivery is still possible or not. Best bet is to go for a scan elsewhere, basically seek a second opinion and if the case is same, your doctor should advise you best.

In situations like this, cs is considered the safer option, as the placenta is in front which can cause bleeding.

Try and consult with a different doctor. If I were in your shoes tho, I would go to elcs jeje
Thanks ma"am, my doctor later explain to me that the Grade 3 means the maturity of the placenta and its normal since I'm at 36weeks..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemsey: 3:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Hello house, I'm new here, this is my 1st time of posting here, please I have a question, Can a pregnancy test strip detect early pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Goldenheart002:
Kanipe somebody is breastfeeding a one year old who hasn't make attempt at walking and suddenly d person now fall pregnant, what would she do?

Stop breastfeeding?
Continue? If yes, for how long?
Has anyone experienced dis b4?

I'm asking on behalf of FlorEc and Bomirl

On behalf of me?
I don't understand....

I've never taken in while breastfeeding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Twinmommy:

Congratulations My Cappo! May God bless your Princess and may she bring lots of blessings and open doors to you and your husband. Did you use Subol eventually?
Amen IJN!
Thanks ma.
Yes, we did.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Fruitfulvinee:
Congratulations @Howyeh dear.
I've been looking forward to your delivery post.
May KK be everything you prayed for and more. kiss kiss
Senior momma wink
Amen IJN.
Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Howyeh:
BA BA BA!
To God's glory only, I announce the arrival of baby KK.
August mamas, oya o...
Make we start to dey give dem back-back na tongue
Still recovering....
BS loading

Congratulations mama. God bless and keep baby KK kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harlygurl(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thank you ma

Twinmommy:

A well fed and healthy baby is the best. Please buy baby formular while you continue working on / waiting for breastmilk to flow well. If you want to do exclusive, once your breastmilk comes in, then you stop the formula.

Things that have helped me with Breastmilk flow from best to the least
1. Bitterleaf Soup
2. Hot Cocoa Beverage (Milo, Bournvita etc
3. Pap
This plus drinking lots of water.

Other things you can try that has worked for some people: Palmwine, Oats, Lactation Cookies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemsey: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kemsey:
Hello house, I'm new here, this is my 1st time of posting here, please I have a question, Can a pregnancy test strip detect early pregnancy
Please can someone respond to me,,?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miccoy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kemsey:

Yes ma'am. Pregnancy test strip can detect early pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kemsey:

Yes, it can. I've used the ₦50 own several times and it has never failed me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
GenyEbere:
Waddles in. Greetings to all senior mamas,May 2016,Aug 2018 mummies. LMP 10/7/2021 who be class captain I don come. To all GTC mothers this shall be you soonest.

Yesssssssssss!
Welcome and this time around please bring enough baby dust for us ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Longest time sis,how have you been
Trippleblessing:

Yesssssssssss!
Welcome and this time around please bring enough baby dust for us ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
GenyEbere:
Longest time sis,how have you been

I am fine ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) (6238) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.