Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112844 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) (6321) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
semisola:

My dear Mama, I am a FTM, I use to like Shakara too much but now shakara is on hold..All my clothes don’t fit, my skin is 3times darker.. chai!

I pray my LO won’t disturb cos it’s just me and hubby and I do not have any experience with newborn. God will help us.

I wish I could do combine feeding, I learned that exclusive makes one eat a lot but hubby no one hear that one at all.
lol... Sorry ehn.... But pls try n do ebf 4 ur baby, its very gud,, it grows ur baby's immune system to b very strong, no sickness or whatsoever n it saves money n time.l

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
kennybelle:

grin

You will have a healthy baby by God's grace. But pity his mama by not making him too big cheesy
dem no sabi as e dey go na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Funky123:
Now that you have entered third trimester, you better let’s be doing it well, abi they did not tell you in antenatal that your body needs it, this one you are always running yen yen yen grin grin grin

What figure of speech is this Kwanu

Meanwhile I am looking for my libido in case e pass your house ooo
FTM rants tongue tongue
lol.... U too give it to husbandman na.. E paid 4 it ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Funky123:

All of them wants big baby ooo, make my own honeypot con tear, infacti am watching what I eat I stopped everyday milo because my mum told me it also makes baby big
heheheheeheee!!! U tried ooo... Teach me how u stop drinkin milo, cs me i keep drinking chocolate tea ooo everyday not milo though but all choco is milo to me... Dey don't ve milo here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello mommas, I was told this morning that my baby has conjunctivitis (Apollo), please what can be done to treat his eye infection.
It was my mother-in-law that infect him cos she is also treating Apollo when she came to visit us for the naming ceremony
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
semisola:
T E A M JANUARY MAMAS! ! !

HAPPY NEW MONTH

We have seen the handwork of God in our lives, his mercies endureth forever and we are glad.

If not for God, where would we be? It’s December already Mum’s! See how far God has brought us, we are counting down already. Thank you lord for your grace, protection and provisions.

We commit the reminder of this journey into Gods hands, he will see us through, no mother in this group will have any reason to mourn, God will provide all our needs. We are healthy, our unborn babies are healthy too.

Our adversaries will have no reason to rejoice, May laughter and joy never cease from our household.

Oh lord, bless the womb of our TTCing sisters, you are a God of Twelfth hour, bless them with a BFP in Jesus Name.

Pls Mamas, let us do well to respond to our roll call, how are we Mums? Let us share our situation reports, hope we are deligent wIt’s our routine drugs and antenatal? Let us do well to monitor our BPs regularly too. The Joy of the lord is our strength!!

S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender/Sex

1. - semisola ———- 29Th. —— - PINK

2. - Esthered ————3RD. — —BLUE

3. - Blisworld61 ——--12th. ——- - PINK

4. - RhemaDavis ———-30TH. —- - -Surprise

5. - Successhungry- ———28th. —- —- PINK

6. - Livelystone - -————27Th. —-- BLUE

7. Orloladey——————17th———- X

8. Miracle001——————15th———-Pink

#teamjanuary
#teamhealthmotherandchild
#teamhebrewwomen

I've a gift for any baby that will be born on my birthday. 20th January coz I've never meet someone that share same birthday with me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
kokaiye:
5weeks n u don dey look 4 morning sickness??!!! Y u dey pray 4 morning sickness na? Lol kamdan!!! U go soon c n ur eyes go tear ask @expectantmom naso she too asked den she saw n confirmed say MS no b anybody mate grin ... Anyways!!! Congratulations grin
Funnily enough, I laughed when I read her post. I was like this was me at 5 weeks feeling fly and asking jamb questions only for Ms to deal with me throughout first trimester and part of second trimester. Make she no worry o, ms dey come for her.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Expectantmom:

Funnily enough, I laughed when I read her post. I was like this was me at 5 weeks feeling fly and asking jamb questions only for Ms to deal with me throughout first trimester and part of second trimester. Make she no worry o, ms dey come for her.

Till now I still feel useless, I can't enjoy meals, I feel like vomiting after drinking water it's just off and on, omo me I wish I won't have any symptoms when pregnant next time, oh boy..God is great o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatmutt64(f): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thanks to you all. The reason why am asking is that, in my first pregnancy my morning sickness start at week 4 and I heard some people do have bloated ovum that they will test positive but their won't be baby in the sack and they won't have morning sickness. That prompt my question
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
MorningStar233:

Till now I still feel useless, I can't enjoy meals, I feel like vomiting after drinking water it's just off and on, omo me I wish I won't have any symptoms when pregnant next time, oh boy..God is great o
Sorry mama! It will soon relief you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
greatmutt64:
Thanks to you all. The reason why am asking is that, in my first pregnancy my morning sickness start at week 4 and I heard some people do have bloated ovum that they will test positive but their won't be baby in the sack and they won't have morning sickness. That prompt my question
eeya... U or any one of us wont n will nva experience neither bloated ovum, chemical pregnancy or miscarriage in our life insha Allah but having morning sickness or not isnt one of d symptoms of whether a pregnancy is gonna b successful or not... Stop thinking negatively... U r pregnant n its here to stay okay? We even hv sm people dt dey dnt knw dey were pregnant until dey start hvin stomach cramp n wala!!! A full grown Baby comes out, its grace... MS occur to some pipu bcs mayb dey r not eatin enof or deir hormones is over d roof... Like me, i didnt experience morning sickness at all... My tummy was just bloated throughout first trimester n all is fine.... I nva 4 once get scared abt mayb smtin is wrong or wateva, i jst go wit d flow cs my first, morning sickness dealt with me like cray cray, i was even doubting d doc, sayin dis cant b pregnancy related, i tot smtin else ws goin on, had dizzy spell, alwz feel lik faintin, i had no strength, i cant walk or talk properly, my breathin nko? Smh... Until i reached 2nd trimester d tin just disappeared... But dis time around, i flexed very well in first trimester.. So babe, be calmin down.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
MorningStar233:

Ah... Sorry dear... It wil go dnt worry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
kokaiye:
Ah... Sorry dear... It wil go dnt worry

Amen oo, thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Expectantmom:

Sorry mama! It will soon relief you.

Amen oooo, I seriously can't wait.thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Gist o mamas, general hospital money don increase oo. Abi is it the one I went to for antenatal registration?
Private hospital told us 70k for everything once it's vaginal delivery. And it's very close to my house.

I say okay lemme make enquiry from general hospital since there are more competent staffs and I hear it's cheaper .

Was there from morning till afternoon yesterday for registration and all. The summary be say, they said vaginal delivery is now 61k in total. All of us shout oo. General fah Pay 20500 at first then balance 41000 later. Is that the price everywhere now?

Now I don't even know maybe I should stay jejely in my private hospital that is closer to my house, or go to general that is a bit far.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Hello mommas, I was told this morning that my baby has conjunctivitis (Apollo), please what can be done to treat his eye infection.
It was my mother-in-law that infect him cos she is also treating Apollo when she came to visit us for the naming ceremony
ha!!! na doctor fit ans dis questn o... Hospiru straight!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Layormiii:
Gist o mamas, general hospital money don increase oo. Abi is it the one I went to for antenatal registration?
Private hospital told us 70k for everything once it's vaginal delivery. And it's very close to my house.

I say okay lemme make enquiry from general hospital since there are more competent staffs and I hear it's cheaper .

Was there from morning till afternoon yesterday for registration and all. The summary be say, they said vaginal delivery is now 61k in total. All of us shout oo. General fah Pay 20500 at first then balance 41000 later. Is that the price everywhere now?

Now I don't even know maybe I should stay jejely in my private hospital that is closer to my house, or go to general that is a bit far.
ah ha!!! Y delivery of baby come expensive laidis? Both general n private... Its unfair na cry ... Dey shld take it easy biko... Kilode ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatmutt64(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
kokaiye:
eeya... U or any one of us wont n will nva experience neither bloated ovum, chemical pregnancy or miscarriage in our life insha Allah but having morning sickness or not isnt one of d symptoms of whether a pregnancy is gonna b successful or not... Stop thinking negatively... U r pregnant n its here to stay okay? We even hv sm people dt dey dnt knw dey were pregnant until dey start hvin stomach cramp n wala!!! A full grown Baby comes out, its grace... MS occur to some pipu bcs mayb dey r not eatin enof or deir hormones is over d roof... Like me, i didnt experience morning sickness at all... My tummy was just bloated throughout first trimester n all is fine.... I nva 4 once get scared abt mayb smtin is wrong or wateva, i jst go wit d flow cs my first, morning sickness dealt with me like cray cray, i was even doubting d doc, sayin dis cant b pregnancy related, i tot smtin else ws goin on, had dizzy spell, alwz feel lik faintin, i had no strength, i cant walk or talk properly, my breathin nko? Smh... Until i reached 2nd trimester d tin just disappeared... But dis time around, i flexed very well in first trimester.. So babe, be calmin down.
thanks so much my sister I say a big amen to your prayers. Jazakalahu kaheeran. May Allah perfect the journey for us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovelygbems: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Natural and effective tip for muscle pain....

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Happy new month teamies! It's finally December!
Do you know what that means? It means we just have two more months before we start welcoming those bunnies in the oven.

How is the pushing ministry? This pregnancy is treating me well, except for that groin pain when I lay down, turning in bed, or sit for long. I fall asleep anywhere I see o.

Enough about me, how excited are you? How far with shopping? Having aches and pains too? Just pop in and say hi. We love hearing from our teamies.

Merry Christmas in advance, and may God continue to overshadow us all with his love and protection. There shall be no loss for any pregnant woman in this group .

NAME................. EDD......SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd...................XX
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd.....................XX
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th.................XX
6. Glozzy239..................11th
7. Splasshhh..................14th
8. Aitee1..........................15th................XY
9. Bennytwin..................16th.................XY
10. bayobabe...................22nd
11. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
12. luuvlly.........................23rd
13. sayoddy.......................26th
14. Halcyon123................28th..............XY

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.
my beautiful cappo. Like seriously I'm to lazy to type. Thank God we moving to the permanent site.. safe delivery to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
kokaiye:
lol.... U too give it to husbandman na.. E paid 4 it ooo grin

If na because of 42 yams they should come and carry it oo grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
greatmutt64:
Good day everyone. I test positive late last month. My last period was 28 of October and I test positive before 28 of November. But my main concern is that apart from sore breast and heavy body, I don't feel any morning sickness or nausea. I don't vomit and I don't feel dizzy. Is anything wrong with my pregnancy. Am 5 weeks and some days gone. Please has anyone experience this before or should I go for scan

@Expectantmom come and carry your Sister
Lol, pray you won't have it sha, I can relate because I was once you but luckily it never came till I enter third trimester but if they finally visit you, you won't have choice than to embrace them grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
kokaiye:
heheheheeheee!!! U tried ooo... Teach me how u stop drinkin milo, cs me i keep drinking chocolate tea ooo everyday not milo though but all choco is milo to me... Dey don't ve milo here.

You know when Yoruba say Gboju
yes I Gboju, it's not easy ooo, yesterday I made a chill tea for DH after dinner, oga dey knack am with wafers biscuits
E no look my Uche face oo, this life no balance true true grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Azaebere: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2021
kokaiye:
DECEMBER ROLL CALL.

TEAM MARCH 2022.

Happy new month to u all, its december last month of year 2021.... We thank God for watching over us n letting us witness d end of the year n may he continue to watch over us and all our loved ones insha Allah.

All is well cappo. Thanks for checking on us oooo.
Hello teamies!!! How are u all doing?! Hope baby/babies is/are kicking well... How is second trimester treating u? N i know sm of us has enter 3rd trimester, n i hope 3rd trimester met u well.

Abeg mk una dey ans roll call ooo... Mk una no just dey look n pass biko 4 us to know dt yall doing fine... @marmaar @ewaifeoluwa @ashabi08 @richwifey @femaletribe @ihateinjustice n @azaebere wataguan??!!! Watz going on?! Hope all is well.... All will b well insha allah n in jesus name ooo

NAMES................................EDD....................... SEX

1. ShutupareyouGOD........03/01.................. XY

2. Marimaar........................03/12....UNKNOWN

3. Funky123....,...................03/22.................XY

4. kokaiye............................03/24....UNKNOWN

5. Ewaifeoluwa................... 03/25...XY

6. Ashabi08..........................03/31...UNKNOWN

7. MummyNeto.................. 03/08...XX + XY

8. Richwifey........................ 03/25...........XY

9. Femaletribe......................03/06.....UNKNOWN

10. Towerofgrace...............03/29.....….XY

11. Ihateinjustice............03/24....XY+UNKNOWN

12. Azaebere......................03/23..........UNKNOWN

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....
)

Present cappo. All is well dear. Thanks for checking up on us. How are you doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:54am On Dec 04, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Let wiffy take him to hospital please

home remedy I know is putting the breast milk, just a drop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doree: 3:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Signing in to Team February... Abeg, make una no fine me for late registration, na traffic hold me for Oshodi.

Edd 18th February, sex xy.
Second missionary journey, UNEXPECTED grin.
I've resigned myself to faith shaa. If withdrawal failed you, line up behind me. They are sharing akara tongue

Not even withdrawal angry it's billings method. �
Or maybe I no listen well for marriage seminar. �

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2021
semisola:
T E A M JANUARY MAMAS! ! !

HAPPY NEW MONTH

We have seen the handwork of God in our lives, his mercies endureth forever and we are glad.

If not for God, where would we be? It’s December already Mum’s! See how far God has brought us, we are counting down already. Thank you lord for your grace, protection and provisions.

We commit the reminder of this journey into Gods hands, he will see us through, no mother in this group will have any reason to mourn, God will provide all our needs. We are healthy, our unborn babies are healthy too.

Our adversaries will have no reason to rejoice, May laughter and joy never cease from our household.

Oh lord, bless the womb of our TTCing sisters, you are a God of Twelfth hour, bless them with a BFP in Jesus Name.

Pls Mamas, let us do well to respond to our roll call, how are we Mums? Let us share our situation reports, hope we are deligent wIt’s our routine drugs and antenatal? Let us do well to monitor our BPs regularly too. The Joy of the lord is our strength!!

S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender/Sex

1. - semisola ———- 29Th. —— - PINK

2. - Esthered ————3RD. — —BLUE

3. - Blisworld61 ——--12th. ——- - PINK

4. - RhemaDavis ———-30TH. —- - -Surprise

5. - Successhungry- ———28th. —- —- PINK

6. - Livelystone - -————27Th. —-- BLUE

7. Orloladey——————17th———- X

8. Miracle001——————15th———-Pink

#teamjanuary
#teamhealthmotherandchild
#teamhebrewwomen

Amen, seriously counting down to January. Sometimes it is like I have all the strength and energy in the world and some other times it's like I am the most lazy person in the universe.
I hope we are packing our bags small small
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 5:06am On Dec 04, 2021
livelystone:

Amen, seriously counting down to January. Sometimes it is like I have all the strength and energy in the world and some other times it's like I am the most lazy person in the universe.
I hope we are packing our bags small small

Thank God we are all doing fine, I can’t believe we have just one month left, when do you think it’s ideal to begin packing hospital bag?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 5:06am On Dec 04, 2021
wentroublecomes:

I've a gift for any baby that will be born on my birthday. 20th January coz I've never meet someone that share same birthday with me

Hahaha
I hope we have one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Funky123:

Let wiffy take him to hospital please

home remedy I know is putting the breast milk, just a drop

Thanks a lot. She told me they av been putting drops of breast milk. But I'll ask for her update about his eyes today.
Thanks a lot ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2021
greatmutt64:
thanks so much my sister I say a big amen to your prayers. Jazakalahu kaheeran. May Allah perfect the journey for us all
Ameen yarob
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Funky123:

If na because of 42 yams they should come and carry it oo grin grin grin
#rollinginlaugh pls dont kill me dis woman grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) (6321) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.