Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8063732 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) (6458) ... (6952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomblessings:

Not new though, but I have not answering roll call. Forgive me o jare..
As e hook me na him make.
you are to pay a fine of a whole Pampers to each member of the group for not answering roll call grin grin just kidding
Please let's try and be answering roll call, it's just to know that everyone is fine. The lord is our strength

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good afternoon mama's, Team January 2020, back again in 2022. Where are my team members abeg October 2022. The tiredness from the beginning is something else, I get tired of what to eat. Everything is just bitter in my mouth, I am just tired of everything. Seeing of rice cooked or raw Nauseate me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
you are to pay a fine of a whole Pampers to each member of the group for not answering roll call grin grin just kidding
Please let's try and be answering roll call, it's just to know that everyone is fine. The lord is our strength
. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
aderebecca:
Good afternoon mama's, Team January 2020, back again in 2022. Where are my team members abeg October 2022. The tiredness from the beginning is something else, I get tired of what to eat. Everything is just bitter in my mouth, I am just tired of everything.

Me too. cry cry cry

Although my edd is September but I just so weak. To eat na problem because everything is bitter and leaves funny taste in my mouth. if I don't eat sickness gets worse.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennon92(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
kokaiye:
yeeeyyy!!! Congratulations teamie... God bless u and ur lil prince charming but 3.4kg at almost 38weeks, dtz a big baby mehn... May he b a source of joy to u n ur family... Quick recovery mami.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
aww sorry mama. We all passed through this stage with lots of complain too lol.
Mine didn't even last more than 8weeks and the vomits and all stopped and then excessive spitting started grin

Sorry about everything ehn , just try and eat no matter how small, take your folic acid and eat some fruits too. In no time u will be in second semester grin grin

Thanks for the encouragement
I am looking forward to finishing all the semesters and graduating with first class tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:

Amen dear
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darida: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
done mama. You're welcome to our beautiful quite group oo grin grin

Lol @ quiet, God will kuku help all of us. I believe people will start to respond more now, just like I have. Fingers crossed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
teebee22:
pls if I may ask how was that pregnancy journey like after the headache stopped?

Hi sis,
It was very well oo.
No stress anymore.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
why up so early lol
Na work oo, do comot ouse 5am so as to beat Lagos traffic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
mayornmn:
Hello beautiful Mamas, I sell Towels,Bedsheets,Napkins and more in wholesale and retail.My instagram name is towelsandmore.ng please follow and patronise me.Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14fnk0g3sxc7l&utm_content=nyrm002
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracefulness: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mamas in the house please make comment on implant family planning how okay is it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello mamas

I say make I hail the house o

Those of us wey don deliver, we give God the glory

Those of us wey still dey heavy Baba God abeg give us strength

Bless our husband dem for us

Even as we dey work, make better money and promotion come our way too

Amen

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mummytoo:
Hello mamas

I say make I hail the house o

Those of us wey don deliver, we give God the glory

Those of us wey still dey heavy Baba God abeg give us strength

Bless our husband dem for us

Even as we dey work, make better money and promotion come our way too

Amen
Congratulations to them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gracefulness:
Mamas in the house please make comment on implant family planning how okay is it

Depends on your body o!. My colleague did hers in UK and she said she did series of test . Mine was Jadelle 5yrs. I was around 83kg pregnant with my daughter 2015. I gained massive weight, became constantly ill, bloated tummy ( i looked pregnant always)no periods if atall it came twas more like drops, blurred vision till i removed it o!

It just wasn't good for me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
mayornmn:
Hello beautiful Mamas, I sell Towels,Bedsheets,Napkins and more in wholesale and retail.My instagram name is towelsandmore.ng please follow and patronise me.Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14fnk0g3sxc7l&utm_content=nyrm002

Ffg. Where's your location?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
legendsmother:
BA!!!! BA!!!!

I welcomed my lil champion on the 9-03-2023
Weighing in at 3.4kg

Via an elective cs art 37weeks and 5days

Mother n child doing well

But omo! Cs will humble you kiss

Wishing all my teammates safe and sound deliveries

Bs coming soon
Wow!!! Congratulations my sister from way back, Merciful God we thank you for this testimony....God's blessings upon u always Lil Champion.... Also using this testimony as a point of contact to all our TTC sister, the Lord will surprise us all in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gracefulness:
hi... U knw body differs, what works 4 u may not work 4 odas... Apart frm d fact dt its not invasive, any oda adv/disadv abt it is wen u use it n c how it wrks 4 u... I used it ones but i removed it after 3weeks by mysef cs i just dey fear after i read about d disadvantages on google... I just dnt lik anything messing with my monthly visitor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
BA! BA! BA!

Baby Zee made his grand entrance today around 12pm weighing 3.4kg via elective CS

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

God has done it for me,, this feeling is so surreal
Mother, father and baby boy doing fine

I am still recuperating from CS pain, I will be back. wishing everyone a safe delivery

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darida: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Baby Zee made his grand entrance today around 12pm weighing 3.4kg via elective CS

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

I am still recuperating from CS pain, I will be back. wishing everyone a safe delivery

Congratulations mama Zee, may God bless the new born and perfect your healing/recovery. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darida: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hey mamas in the house,
Please help out a ftm here, what laundry detergent can we buy for baby because I heard the normal detergents we use for our clothes are not so good for new borns. Would appreciate suggestions biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good evening mamas, which mama can give us reviews on pregnacare, like does it have any special effects that the regular routine drugs do not have? Does it do anything special to babies? Thanks for your review.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

lafunky maaammmaaa.
Congratulations sweets.
Your silence on the group was so loud and deafening nah.
Congratulations. He shall bring lots of happiness and joy to your home ijn

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good evening mamas, which mama can give us reviews on pregnacare, like does it have any special effects that the regular routine drugs do not have? Does it do anything special to babies? Thanks for your review.
I presently use pregnacare original. Been using it for two months now.
The normal routine drugs was too much for me to take and made me neautious but since I started this drug it's been smooth, u know it's just one per day.
Some people add calcium to theirs, some add folic acid. Me I take only pregnacare Sha .
The advantage I know is that instead of taking 4-5 drugs you're taking all on one and I hear the babies come out with full hair and fine skin grin even my nurse advised me to take it.

Dunno if this is a review tho but I prefer it to the Norma routine drugs. Tho it's more expensive, I hear obron 6 is cheaper and it's same function. So u can weigh your options

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

Congratulations momma and welcome to baby zee.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

Na this kin news I wan dey hear till this year go end. Mother, Father and Baby alive... We thank for his faithfulness. Congratulations ma'am
Abeg dey visit us once in a while for here ooo

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Layormiii:
I presently use pregnacare original. Been using it for two months now.
The normal routine drugs was too much for me to take and made me neautious but since I started this drug it's been smooth, u know it's just one per day.
Some people add calcium to theirs, some add folic acid. Me I take only pregnacare Sha .
The advantage I know is that instead of taking 4-5 drugs you're taking all on one and I hear the babies come out with full hair and fine skin grin even my nurse advised me to take it.

Dunno if this is a review tho but I prefer it to the Norma routine drugs. Tho it's more expensive, I hear obron 6 is cheaper and it's same function. So u can weigh your options

My dear I have b. Taking it since December o, but some people will just discourage me like, why you dey waste money, e no make any difference. But me I hate the nausea those other ones gave me, and I'm just delibrately taking it to see if my baby will come out with full hair and nice skin. I take pregnacare plus omega 3 sha. Thanks for your quick response...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Halcyon123 just drop, face vigilante nd leave us here after different food oppressions. It's well sha

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

Mother, father and baby

Glory!!! My Funkymama! Congratulations, glory to God in the highest. May God bless your son and give your family reasons to smile through his entrance. Amen.

You need to see me dancing ooooo grin

Quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
MorningStar233:

My dear I have b. Taking it since December o, but some people will just discourage me like, why you dey waste money, e no make any difference. But me I hate the nausea those other ones gave me, and I'm just delibrately taking it to see if my baby will come out with full hair and nice skin. I take pregnacare plus omega 3 sha. Thanks for your quick response...
My sister used pregnacare plus last 2 years without anyoda drugs and her pikin b like pawpaw (though dunno if it's as a result of d pregnacare or d tins she eat because she drink yogurt wella too) even dos nurses were like na China dis pikin suppose be o and we all thought he ll still be black because im papa and mama no light bt his complexion is till dere.
It gives her strength too, whenever she feels weak nd she uses it, her body go fit back. Na d moni makes me run from it sha, wen dey told me 10200 so I av to stick wit the pregna multi dem gimme for clinic since I was told it has folic acid and calcium insyd too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

My sister used pregnacare plus last 2 years without anyoda drugs and her pikin b like pawpaw (though dunno if it's as a result of d pregnacare or d tins she eat because she drink yogurt wella too) even dos nurses were like na China dis pikin suppose be o and we all thought he ll still be black because im papa and mama no light bt his complexion is till dere.
It gives her strength too, whenever she feels weak nd she uses it, her body go fit back. Na d moni makes me run from it sha, wen dey told me 10200 so I av to stick wit the pregna multi dem gimme for clinic since I was told it has folic acid and calcium insyd too
Waoo, that's nice.. sometimes while buying the drug I keep thinking funny stuff like " will I give birth to a child different from me and my hubby in terms of looks? But I just have a strong feeling it's good.cause I discovered that nausea reduced greatly when I started it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) (6458) ... (6952) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.