Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123575 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Dsnoni:
B A

I welcome my charming prince this morning through emergency CS weighing 3.8kg.

EDD 29th March
DOB 8th April

Cappo kokaiye

Congratulations mama and welcome our prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Halcyon123:
I decided to slice today's own so it will go round. No cheating oh,one slice each

shocked shocked shocked shocked yummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

Mama ,your write up is confusing ooh

Xx means girl
Xy means boy
Why are you now crying since you're having a girl undecided
help me ask her ooo... Every child r d same b it boy or gal... JUST pray dt dey r blessings frm God, mk our boy no go turn bobrisky n mk our gals no go dey do tomboy... Dis gender selectn of a tin sha no dey worry me sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2022
kokaiye:
help me ask her ooo... Every child r d same b it boy or gal... JUST pray dt dey r blessings frm God, mk our boy no go turn bobrisky n mk our gals no go dey do tomboy... Dis gender selectn of a tin sha no dey worry me sha.
cheesy grin. God will not allow such to happen to us ooh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2022
iwinnie:
BA BA BA!

Rejoice with me as my baby girl arrived on 6th April via Elective caesarian section.
Scan edd was 4th April
Delivery date....6th April
40weeks 3days cheesy cheesy
Mother, baby and father alive.
God did it for me after 2stillbirth am so happy.

What can I do to make me lactate, my girl is a foodie grin

Let me rush back to sleep b4 LO will start screaming again

To everyone preggy mama's here God will do your own in Jesus name. Amen

Congratulations mama!!! Mine is also a foodie o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol. You are almost there,just endure for a little while kiss You can also tell your DH to help you gently massage the hips and legs
No just dey talk of DH, person wey go scatter for bed and sleep off, na only sorry U go hear if U wake am up.
For the frozen laps @Layormi, sumone told me to always try and bring it down from bed and stand well or walk with it like and it has been working for me. I do massage it b4 bt nw U force myself to cum out of bed wit it and place the leg down den it ll disappear grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
dunpredictable:

Cappo EDD is 22nd not that it matters much cos LO will come when he wants. Oh btw sex is xx. Checked on Friday. Hubby and I were really hoping for xy cos our first is a boy and dh said this is last card o. Na so I go corner go cry small lol. I give God all the glory. Mama boys all the way smile smiley. I still dey beg am sha and he's like "what if the 3rd is also a boy? Boys that can scatter" smiley
sex updated to xx grin grin
No worry, this one na God's special gift.
But xx is girl now, so you should be happy❤️
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

No just dey talk of DH, person wey go scatter for bed and sleep off, na only sorry U go hear if U wake am up.
For the frozen laps @Layormi, sumone told me to always try and bring it down from bed and stand well or walk with it like and it has been working for me. I do massage it b4 bt nw U force myself to cum out of bed wit it and place the leg down den it ll disappear grin
Lol @scatter for bed,if DH scatter for bed wetin person with big belle, accompanied with aches and heat go come do grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Avocado and Banana smoothie breakfast

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
TOHHAN:

lol by the time I open eye to put leg on the ground the sleep go don disappear nah lol. Will try it tonight. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
fortunes01:
Happy Sunday Beautiful mamas! Please experienced mama's should come to my aid o. I find it difficult sleeping on my side, either left or right, I must sha wake up to change position due to aches and the funny thing is, I use pillow to support both my bump and leg o... I dont know how to manage the situation. I am almost 19 weeks.

Secondly is it normal for one side of the bump to feel heavier/ fuller than the other side? Is the fuller side where the baby is?

May God perfect this wonderful journey he has started with us. Amen
Aches are part of the normal package o, anyway you sleep you will still wake up with some mild aches, just try different ways to position your pillows, that might help.
Are you an August mama?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
Avocado and Banana smoothie breakfast
Which kind of longthroat be this , this early morning! Ah ah cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol. You are almost there,just endure for a little while kiss You can also tell your DH to help you gently massage the hips and legs
lol someone that will be fast asleep by that time smh lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
I just need like a guide or a list if possible of things to have/buy when expecting a baby? Though I already sent some money to the mom, but I still feel I’m missing something. I’d appreciate if there’s a page where this has been discussed? Thanks.

EDD is sometime in May.

I greet everyone here. Never knew a place like this existed.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
lol someone that will be fast asleep by that time smh lol.
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Viking07:
I just need like a guide or a list if possible of things to have/buy when expecting a baby? Though I already sent some money to the mom, but I still feel I’m missing something. I’d appreciate if there’s a page where this has been discussed? Thanks.

EDD is sometime in May.

these was posted here sometime ago

https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/6439#110771976

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
Who was complaining about leg pain and ache as a result of sleeping by the side at 19weeks the other day lol? Even at 31 weeks, the ache and discomfort and freezing of leg that comes with sleeping on both sides is still there for me even with pillows ATI gbogbo e.
It's never easy getting use to pain undecided cry cry cry
You wake up to pee often, your legs from the hips are freezing, turning is the worst exercise, inshort sleeping at night nah war. Lol

I thought I am the only one going through all that you mentioned.
Hubby jokingly said, he is tired if telling me sorry cos I'm always shouting. Getting up from bed, sitting/standing up, lying down, turning e.t.c all na shout.
Calendar is now my best friend

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Tomblessings:

I thought I am the only one going through all that you mentioned.
Hubby jokingly said, he is tired if telling me sorry cos I'm always shouting. Getting up from bed, sitting/standing up, lying down, turning e.t.c all na shout.
Calendar is now my best friend
don't worry, we are almost there, even tho I won't lie, it's not easy ooo cry I am always praying for strength from God cos I can't fit do this on my own.
BTW you're the one opening the floor for us in June ooo wink wink yours is closer than u think

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
don't worry, we are almost there, even tho I won't lie, it's not easy ooo cry I am always praying for strength from God cos I can't fit do this on my own.
BTW you're the one opening the floor for us in June ooo wink wink yours is closer than u think

I might port to May jare. De way my bele long de fear me plus insomnia don set in. Na me be chief security officer now

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol @scatter for bed,if DH scatter for bed wetin person with big belle, accompanied with aches and heat go come do grin
If I wake up ehn, I go jt vex carry his leg throw away till he wakes and he ll b like wat's happen, I ll jt tell him am in pain and unable to sleep but you just occupy the bed and sleep... Laslas na sorry I go hear den go back to sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Layormiii:
lol by the time I open eye to put leg on the ground the sleep go don disappear nah lol. Will try it tonight. Thanks mama
E no dey disappear o, attyms I wake up to drink water self whenever am hungry and ll go back to bed. Na days wey I no gt any pain d sleep go con disappear without reason(like today) and it can b so annoying

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Tomblessings:

I might port to May jare. De way my bele long de fear me plus insomnia don set in. Na me be chief security officer now
The Lord is our strength mama. Attyms I reason porting too o because of d pain(once cry self) but will still be like NO, sum people has passed through the stage and they overcame so I will overcome it(dat's how I gv myself courage o)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Please o, is cloth dryer important? Can’t I spread the baby’s clothes outside on the line? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Hospitals are known for exploiting hmo patients.
Some would give an empty paper to sign without indicating the real bill so they can inflate it and extort the hmo companies
I dey follow up on my HMO and ask questions on a regular. Most hospital are guilty of extortion especially if you don't know what your HMO plan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pojomojo: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Viking07:

EDD is sometime in May.

Just a reminder the moment your wife misses her period she has given you 9 months notice to prepare for the EDD. You should set a specific amount of money to buy the thing monthly before the D-Day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Hehehehehe abeg hold Bobo tight o!! Happy wedding anniversary sis. May you both live long in good health,love and happiness till old age. Na so children, both twins and triplets go dey run around una grin

But you mean you can't borrow out your young Bobo even for 2hrs? Make I run before she throw me slippers.
Hahaha thanks a lot mama. Amen to your prayers. I never gree borrow hubby for 2mins ooh, and you're talking about 2hrs hahaha. Kole work grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Hi mommas pls is it normal to feel a sharp pain in my left abdomen when I sneeze....am just 6 weeks,and the pain just dissapeared immidiatly am so worried because I have had a miscarriage before so everything bothers me now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
dacblogger:

Mama ,your write up is confusing ooh

Xx means girl
Xy means boy
Why are you now crying since you're having a girl undecided

My sister I just read through and saw xx. Na XY I wan type before o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
dunpredictable:

My sister I just read through and saw xx. Na XY I wan type before o
Ok ooh... The write up bin wan gimme headache Sha. cheesy
Your 3rd will definitely be a girl. DNT mind your hubby, pikin go still hungry am and he will accept to go for a 3rd child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Viking07:

EDD is sometime in May.

Welcome papa. May God Almighty provide for your family and make it easy for madam throughout her pregnancy journey. I'll add you to our May list and can you please provide us with the baby's sex and probably EDD?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Expectantmom:

Welcome papa. May God Almighty provide for your family and make it easy for madam throughout her pregnancy journey. I'll add you to our May list and can you please provide us with the baby's sex and probably EDD?
Amen thank you. EDD: 13th of May. Sex is Male.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.