Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122248 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040 you are really a strong woman o. Your story touched me to the very core. Please never give up on God. He knows everything and he alone can comfort you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Starss:
Good evening mama’s. Just came here to celebrate. smiley

Just found out today I’m pregnant after years of trying. kiss

Aww Congratulations, wishing you a smooth 9 months..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lemonadewifey:

Lmao. Just open a gallery. Your kids get to see them though that's the good side
When they go to their grandpa's house, they'll see everything ... Na cruise Las las
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

Which area of kogi state are u staying at mama?
Am in lokoja,kogi state
I am in the town,it's almost an hour to lokoja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pls who knows if this blood tonic is good for pregnant woman

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lemonadewifey:

This your comment made me laugh.
Kokaiye, do the little you can do and rest. Just try to share the work on different days that way you can do them conveniently.
For example, cook for a week or 2 on Monday and stock the freezer with it
Wash clothes on Tuesday etc
It's not easy nursing a baby without help. The day you can't do anything, don't do and attend to yourself and your baby
Try to rest so you don't break down mentally and physically. A friend of mine will say them no dey give medal for strongest woman especially one way just born.
Flowergirl4040. You're a strong woman.
Look for someone you can do drop shipping for that way you can earn your money online without his knowledge. May God see you through.

Thanks dear,I don't know anything about drop shipping,care to put me through pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I stay in Felele lokoja,am from kogi state an igala by tribe. What's the name of ur area?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Starss:

Welcome, welcome. Congratulations to you, your joy shall be full
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

Am so angry reading this ma,ha nooo I will deal with him he will forget and ask himself wat he did wrong. Some men are heart less. Ure a strong woman and I pray the good Lord will bless u in no time again. Thank God for this forum if not hmm wat my hubby did to me verbally in my ist trimester was enuf to commit suicide. I just thank God BT av not forgiven him anytime I think abt it and his useless attaché to his brainless friend hmmm I hope I won't kill him one day sha becos I av a rage that makes me see red wen am angry. God help me
Mama, donno what it was oo but please forgive him. It will do you a whole lot of good. Talking it out with him may also help you heal, we won't be widowed and our children won't be fatherless in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

I stay in Felele lokoja,am from kogi state an igala by tribe. What's the name of ur area?
I am in okene
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Holashikemi:
Btw can I still register for team April tongue
This same April? Yes u can. We will deliver to your door step 2crates of eggs, 1 jumpo park of pampers and a crate of malting, once u give us BS( how it went with u in the deliver room) lobatan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Starss:

Congrats, dear. May we all smile at the end.

By the way, who is December cappo? I want to report for my second missionary journey o. Any October 2019 mama here?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
TiffanyJ:

By the way, who is December cappo? I want to report for my second missionary journey o. Any October 2019 mama here?
Ehn December don reach? Na you be their cappo ooo, team Christmas babies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Starss: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
voucher:

Aww Congratulations, wishing you a smooth 9 months..

Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Starss: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
TiffanyJ:

Thank youuu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Starss: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Welcome, welcome. Congratulations to you, your joy shall be full

Amen, thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
cry
FlowerGirl040:
All my children,I don't reach EDD,that's my nature,so when I was 37 weeks, contraction started,not serious,1cm but the nurse was saying I should go and relax besides my tummy is small,seems i didn't know my LMP. Ah! I told her but you know me very well na bec that's the hospital I have been using,she insisted. I vex see doctor himself, he told me to go for exercise and let's see. To cut the story short,I was in on and off labour for over a week,this people refuse me to go for induction,not that I have ever had CS o. With this I fell sick,so serious. By this time it's already past my edd. This same nurse complaining of my tummy treated me,she ask me to come for injection later. (That's the nurse my husband instructed me to see) I went there and she wasn't around,the other nurse was surprised I was ask to take that particular injection,it was after she administer it to me she told me I am not supposed to take it according to her understanding since I am past edd. Well,The nurse kept complaining my stomach is not big for a 9month old. Hubby said this is the closest hospital and his family hospital,they do attend.(thou they have 2 family hospitals) I have to make use of the hospital. See me see labour pains on and off. The horrible thing is that ever since my labour started,my urine change colour not knowing it's my water that is coming out bit by bit till it dried up.(to me it was that injection that caused everything) After a week and some days,I was like if I die now,what about my children and this man will marry another wife sef. Na so I vex pack my bag go hospital around 11pm in the night. I met the absence of doctor (private hospital) i explained everything to nurse. She gave me a tablet to put under my tongue,I returned home,took a shower by this time,real labour don start,I went back to hospital with my husband Sha,he left me there and instructed them to take care of me as there are other kids at home alone. (Mind you after I did scan at week 20, I wanted to do another again when I was 7months,hubby refused,he said no need nah since I have no Complain. I don't know I just have this strong feelings to do scan and check how baby was doing by then. Well I have no money on my own so I can't possibly go if he did not agree or give me money.)

I gave birth before 2hrs. Mid night o,the nurses where surprised I gave birth so easy with no water at all,total dried up,they said I am so lucky. Baby was making one kind sound,but it disappeared after a day. Up till his death, right from when I gave birth to him,he didn't cry. I lay my concern to hubby he said he will cry. My baby refuse breastmilk,even water sef,if I use spoon or feeding bottle everything will be pouring out from his corner mouth,it's like he can't swallow anything cry I was so scared and frustrated,let us take this child to general hospital,hubby said what for? His sisters and aunty talk,he said no need. Even when I bath him,no cry at all. All he does is to sleep,he only open his eyes for seconds. My instinct was just not at rest,I just know I will lost this child. That's how I manage till some days to his one month old,I will cry secretly at night holding my baby, praying to God to make me hear my baby's voice even for once bec it's as if there is no baby at home at all. A day to his death. I heard a sharp shout,I discovered it was my baby,I was thinking he's coming to terms of been in the world and not in the womb anymore,not knowing my baby will soon depart and just wanted me to hear his voice cry. Something yellowish liquid started coming out from his mouth. I called my husband on phone to come home let's take him to hospital,by this time I have started crying,he came home and said he will get him drugs. Ah!! Him and self medication!! It was after he left I went to carry baby,I discovered his body is kind of cold,I put my fingers in his mouth to open his teeth,for where,it was strong. By the time I know my baby was gone but I refuse to admit it. I left him on the bed,go to the kitchen,to prepare lunch. But still checking on him. When hubby came back I told him what's happening. I never knew he knows he is dead already but don't know how to tell me. He later did tell me after an hour Sha. And that was when I broke down. So my baby left me,I started thinking how I got pregnant,the labour pains, everything and I couldn't hold back my tears. When my children heard that their baby brother is dead,they started crying with me too. Let me stop here.
I am crying here already. Ignore any errors pls. cry cry cry

This is a negligence from the part of the hospital and hubby's behavior of I know what I am doing,I am the man of the house and I can never be wrong attitude. But then my life was at stake cry cry foolish me

cry cry cry oh my God!!! U c ehn... Everything ws wrong frm d moment i read dt ur husband said u shld go n meet a particular nurse even d nurse dt gave u injectn knew u were not suppose to tk dt injectn... Ah!! My sister... B weary of ur hubby... Super duper weary... Na eyes crap dey use to watch him head ooo... Pls b very very careful... Ur story ehn, e get as e b, tears just keep streaming down my eyes, innocent babies!!!! cry.. Alwz b strong my sister... May God b with u.... Can u pls go 4 family planning, save ursef my sister, ... Smtin doesnt sit well wit ur hubby... My gut is tellin me e is reaponsible 4 everythin happening to u.... E isnt a nice person at all. if u gt preggy again, ur hubby may do smtin shaddy again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omakraid:

cry cry cry cry This is deep, very very deep...
I'm so sorry for all you've gone through and are going through.. Please stop crying, hmmm
very deep ooo... Things,are happening in dis world. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
voucher:

Sorry for all you have been through, big hugs.. Hope you’re not trying to get pregnant again for your husband ( i don’t know how this sounds but he’s not a nice person)
Why would he subject you to all this, self medication, neglect and other things! You’re also too gentle, me I don’t have money o but no man will treat me like this.. he doesn’t want you to work, he should place you on salary or something.. please when your life or that of your child is at stake, it’s no time to be gentle or trying to be peaceful o
i swear to God!!! I am suspecting dt man is d one responsible 4 wat is happening to d babies... Ha!!! I am so angry, very angry ooo... So pipu r just not nice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Ehn December don reach? Na you be their cappo ooo, team Christmas babies
Abeg o. This work pass my power jor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Mama, donno what it was oo but please forgive him. It will do you a whole lot of good. Talking it out with him may also help you heal, we won't be widowed and our children won't be fatherless in Jesus name
Amen ma,i av complained and talked he has this mindset am not doing anything wrong no regards abt how I feel.no matter how he hides tins from me dey keep finding ways back to me I don't even sniff around. I just don't know anymore waiting till our anniversary dats if I can cos if I talk to him and he says trash,I will tell him d story of his life
Am sick of men trying to justify their actions if I do same to him traditionally its his funeral.BT am just looking onto God to keep me sane. Thank God for this baby I av sumtin to look forward to

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
kokaiye:
i swear to God!!! I am suspecting dt man is d one responsible 4 wat is happening to d babies... Ha!!! I am so angry, very angry ooo... So pipu r just not nice.

If you dont want the babies why not opt for family planning or something? Why subject an innocent helpless woman to such horrible experiences. Its really painful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Salary ke! If he needs money,he will ask if anybody give me money or just go straight to my things and start searching if there is money anywhere. Thanks.

Wetin I go do,I don't know any contraceptive that's good for me that I can take without his knowledge,and also since he knows I easily get pregnant,if getting pregnant is taking time,na to start asking questions or go straight to my bags and start searching if there's drugs anywhere. I no kukuma get any serious friend. The 2 ladies I am friends with are both known through him, you get?
wait oo!! So u mean e doesnt want u to do family planning?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Kogi state sis
Ha!!! I rest my case... I serve in kogi...i learnt alot abt d men there just by Staying there 4 one yr... Which tribe is ur hubby, egbira or igala... I am sorry to say ooo, d men there r not nice.... Pls n pls protect ursef n ur children... I smell abuse in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
If na my kinda husband ehn! He will first tell you who ask you to leave the house,there is nothing wrong with his child ,take him back home. I didn't ask her to bring him here,let her take care of the bills, seems she had money,reason why she took my son out without my consent.

Na my nature,I am too soft hearted and calm. Whenever I tried to stand my ground I feel guilty in the next minute
Nne stop talking this thing abeg. I dey vex for here, even though I don't want to sound insensitive. Maybe this Osinachi woman too was this softhearted. His attitude has cost you 3 lives, and you're still there? I don't have it perfect here, but I tell you, life cannot be easy for this kind of husband for me. Do you have family members? Are they aware of all these? What did they say? Pick up yourself, and be a woman. No more pregnancy. Find something to do. Your kids are depending on you, please. Make I drop here. It is well with you.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

Am so angry reading this ma,ha nooo I will deal with him he will forget and ask himself wat he did wrong. Some men are heart less. Ure a strong woman and I pray the good Lord will bless u in no time again. Thank God for this forum if not hmm wat my hubby did to me verbally in my ist trimester was enuf to commit suicide. I just thank God BT av not forgiven him anytime I think abt it and his useless attaché to his brainless friend hmmm I hope I won't kill him one day sha becos I av a rage that makes me see red wen am angry. God help me
as 4 me ooo... Me i believe in u do me i do u, man no go vex... My hubby sef is tired of me cs if e did smtin to me, i do my own back to him... U do me gud, i do u gud, u do bad, i do bad to u... U cnt com n b bullyin me cs u r my husband... Impossicant!!!! If e said smtin dt doesnt sit well wit me, i dnt do it ooo, i mk my own decision. We r lik cat n rat inside aous cs i dnt listen to him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by impeccablerose: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
If na my kinda husband ehn! He will first tell you who ask you to leave the house,there is nothing wrong with his child ,take him back home. I didn't ask her to bring him here,let her take care of the bills, seems she had money,reason why she took my son out without my consent.

Na my nature,I am too soft hearted and calm. Whenever I tried to stand my ground I feel guilty in the next minute

So sorry you went through all this. Less than this breaks some people's home, makes some depressed or lose their sanity. I don't know where you get your strength from but I think it's time to channel all that strength to yourself, your future, your kids and their future. Your husband's plans for you are not of good. His neglect, actions and pride has costed you 3 LIVES, let alone the trauma, physical and emotional effect of those.
Don't stay put, crying and keep saying you're a soft hearted / gentle person. Rather, start making plans for your future. Your husband has proven time and time again that you can't depend on him though he wants you to.
You're strong, please use that strength for yourself. PLEASE.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
kokaiye:
Ha!!! I rest my case... I serve in kogi...i learnt alot abt d men there just by Staying there 4 one yr... Which tribe is ur hubby, egbira or igala... I am sorry to say ooo, d men there r not nice.... Pls n pls protect ursef n ur children... I smell abuse in disguise.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I am in okene
FlowerGirl040:
I am in okene
Its almost like two hours drive ,wish u were really close by, may the Lord strengthen u I hope ur hubby isn't igbira or these ancient igala men with dia backward mentality, becos some igala men even after education dem still no get sense BT igbira hmmm dia own plenty with angry bird attitude
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
i stayed in felele n served in kogi state polytechnic n alwz cruise from felele to army baracks... I ran bk to lag immediately i was done serving in 2017 cs dt place ws too dry 4 me n heat want to kill me... Its ws lik hell wasnt far from dt place.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
threegees:

Nne stop talking this thing abeg. I dey vex for here, even though I don't want to sound insensitive. Maybe this Osinachi woman too was this softhearted. His attitude has cost you 3 lives, and you're still there? I don't have it perfect here, but I tell you, life cannot be easy for this kind of husband for me. Do you have family members? Are they aware of all these? What did they say? Pick up yourself, and be a woman. No more pregnancy. Find something to do. Your kids are depending on you, please. Make I drop here. It is well with you.

I follow you vex o biko! Men don’t deserve nice women cos they will step on you and treat you like foot mat.. early in my marriage, i used to complain to my people or his over little things not even this serious o but now eh i trash things myself with my mouth or action.. I wonder why you haven’t reported him to your people or even separated a while from him!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
threegees:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.