Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121845 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:56am On May 18, 2022
Hello mamas, was told eating enough sugarcane esp during third tri helps prevent having a baby with jaundice.
Just passing the info here for anyone that needs it kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
Vivi01:
Thank you all for the warm wishes.I really need help on how to heal faster, the dos and don't of Cs ,just all I need to know. I don't know why I feel somehow
Congratulations ma, your little one is blessed... We will heal faster than we expect by God's grace..

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, its a heartfelt appreciation from here. BS is almost ready, can't be sent cos the last events has to be included and we ain't discharged yetcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:11am On May 18, 2022
Expectantmom:

I'm happy you and little cutie are doing great. May she continue to bring you joy and great comfort. BTW, I'm yet to give birth and I heavy pass hippopotamus but I am waiting on Almighty God who makes things easy to deliver me safely.
God will make it easier for you and other waddling mamas by His grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 11:18am On May 18, 2022
Wow, so many BA/ BS to catch up with ... May mamas be giving us back to back ..

Congrats mama Vivi01, omakraid, mamaDG, Miracletoday .. May God continue to strengthen you and give you the grace to carry on IJN.

Your Little ones will bring joy and pride to you and your family .

All my june mamas, how are we doing? ... for me , my tired is tired already cry , even the way I walk no be here , it will surely end in praise for every one of us .

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2022
Thank you for sharing cappo ,had to quickly look up google for this grin .. and yes it has so many benefits for preggy mamas , that is if you are not diabetic

I don already tell hubby to buy sugarcane coming back from work , I just hope it’s not too late as EDD is close already

Layormiii:
Hello mamas, was told eating enough sugarcane esp during third tri helps prevent having a baby with jaundice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:33am On May 18, 2022
mzMerci:

I’m having a CS too and I just relayed everything I’ve been told. She should meet her doctors for more information

Okay. Haven't heard that before and I've had a CS too that's why I responded.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:41am On May 18, 2022
Layormiii:
This same sugarcane I heard widens the vagina....dunno if it's true though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 12:09pm On May 18, 2022
MGeey:

Widens the vagina for easy passage of baby? Or does it widen even when one isn’t pregnant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 12:10pm On May 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

Lolgrin that's good sir,now we have two papas in our team.thanks for representing wifey for us ooo.pls try to stay active as July is drawing closer small small. How's ur wife and LO faring?

They're all fine thank you. Yes oh, very close.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 12:12pm On May 18, 2022
November mamas how are we doing? Has anyone known their LOs sex? Me I can’t wait again, i keep checking the calendar and counting down to when i can know ( I intend going when we are 16 weeks and i hope the scan will able to show me by then o..
To think i said i wanted to try Team surprise,Loool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:20pm On May 18, 2022
MGeey:

wetin concern sugarcane and jajaina again grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:22pm On May 18, 2022
LholarB:
Thank you for sharing cappo ,had to quickly look up google for this grin .. and yes it has so many benefits for preggy mamas , that is if you are not diabetic

I don already tell hubby to buy sugarcane coming back from work , I just hope it’s not too late as EDD is close already

abi o Edd is close, it will work for the little time we use it noni. Remember moderation is good in everything we take o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:35pm On May 18, 2022
Bennytwin:

Amen dear. He will make it easy for you in Jesus name,amen!
Amen mama. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:37pm On May 18, 2022
Omakraid:

God will make it easier for you and other waddling mamas by His grace
Amen mama. Hope you're getting better?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pearlyboo(f): 12:54pm On May 18, 2022
Vivi01:

BA
All thanks and praises to God because he has done it!!
I gave birth to my prince charming on the 12th of May through Ecs,I am still trying to gather my strengths thank you and safe delivery to the rest of us all.Bs will come when I am settled
Cc May cappo

Congratulations, God bless your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pearlyboo(f): 1:02pm On May 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

Alright mama,been a while hope u and LO are doing ohk?
Sorry for the late response. We are doing great by Gods grace. The movement no be here . God is my strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 1:02pm On May 18, 2022
MamaDG:
BA
To God be the glory, I welcome my beautiful princess around 8.05pm yesterday via elective CS. I can’t thank God enough for this gift as I have already had 2 boys. It’s time I throw the boot inside the ocean.

I pray for save delivery to all mothers here and May God bless the womb of all TTC mothers.
BS coming later

Cc: May Cappo

Congratulations teamie! God bless and keep the little one. I wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pearlyboo(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

To God be the glory, great things He hath done.. We Welcomed our cute angel this midnight at around 2 am (so I heard) via CS. B.S will be updated as soon as I'm well enough by God's grace

Thanks to everyone for checking on me, I can't start mentioning your monikers now but I'm so grateful..

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen

Congratulations , God bless your little one and a speedy recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
Vivi01:

BA
All thanks and praises to God because he has done it!!
I gave birth to my prince charming on the 12th of May through Ecs,I am still trying to gather my strengths thank you and safe delivery to the rest of us all.Bs will come when I am settled
Cc May cappo

Congratulations teamie! God bless and keep the little one. I wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:50pm On May 18, 2022
voucher:
November mamas how are we doing? Has anyone known their LOs sex? Me I can’t wait again, i keep checking the calendar and counting down to when i can know ( I intend going when we are 16 weeks and i hope the scan will able to show me by then o..
We don't know yet, we will be 16weeks on Friday so I will go check anytime soon.... But God knows am praying for XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
voucher:

Widens the vagina for easy passage of baby? Or does it widen even when one isn’t pregnant?

Even when one is not pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 3:22pm On May 18, 2022
Layormiii:
wetin concern sugarcane and jajaina again grin grin

My dear I do not know the correlation o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Try not be... Psalm 112:7, he fears no evil who fixes his heart on the Lord.

Fix your heart on what God says about you and all will be well. You will carry your baby to Full Term in Jesus Name.

I was in pain because the fibroid was shrinking, I'm not in pain in anymore.. The pain lasts only for a few days

Tnkx......have u had any spoting or bleeding so far
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 4:28pm On May 18, 2022
voucher:

I can't wait to check oo...me I want xx and am so tired of people wishing me xy. Will be 16wks next week Saturday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 4:45pm On May 18, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
We don't know yet, we will be 16weeks on Friday so I will go check anytime soon.... But God knows am praying for XY

Okay mama, I’m hoping to see XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 4:46pm On May 18, 2022
missviva:

I can't wait to check oo...me I want xx and am so tired of people wishing me xy. Will be 16wks next week Saturday

I really want Xx too, God will grant our heart desires
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 6:04pm On May 18, 2022
Like play like play, this single tiny fibroid causing me pain has placed me on tramadol, salbutamol and fluids. It never disturbed me all through first and second trimester, don’t know why it’s now that I’m less than 3 weeks to term that it’s now showing me pepper. Spent my day crying like an infant. I have my hospital bag ready just incase my son decides to play surprise. As big as I am, my mum has been calling back to back as par I’m still her baby. Omo, I salute all mothers. We’re extraordinary

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2022
mzMerci:
Like play like play, this single tiny fibroid causing me pain has placed me on tramadol, salbutamol and fluids. It never disturbed me all through first and second trimester, don’t know why it’s now that I’m less than 3 weeks to term that it’s now showing me pepper. Spent my day crying like an infant. I have my hospital bag ready just incase my son decides to play surprise. As big as I am, my mum has been calling back to back as par I’m still her baby. Omo, I salute all mothers. We’re extraordinary

So sorry about the pain, i pray you feel better soon..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:17pm On May 18, 2022
mzMerci:
aww I am so sorry teamie, this period heaviness, tiredness, peeing 24/7 is there o then fibroid pain again.. I can't even imagine how u must be feeling now.
Sorry ehn, just continue to stay strong and wipe your tears, all of these shall turn to testimony very soon ijn. The lord that started the good works won't leave you at the almost final stage

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:16pm On May 18, 2022
voucher:

I tried to know yesterday, went to a reputable diagnostic centre and even paid double just so we could check the sex but all I got is baby is doing fine with legs closed together. I'm 17 weeks though.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2022
StephOkemini:

Amen o...
Baby sex is xy... The sonographer showed me something and said look, shey you can see the scro.tum.. I just noded my head... I wonder how I wan take know which one be the scr.tum when everything just look the same to me cheesy..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Di no fit laugh abeg,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 7:24pm On May 18, 2022
Hi mamas pls has anyone ever treated UTI in first trimester with antibiotic......my doctor recommended one because there was blood in my urine and am just too afraid to take it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.