Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122522 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) (6632) (6633) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
HopefulBee:
November mummy strolling in. Please where is our Cappo. Congratulations to all the new mommas.
Welcome mama, Oya let's know ur EDD so that we can update
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:40pm On May 22, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Is it painful? And is it getting closer and closer? Watch out for these two, and make sure your bags are packed!
No itss not painful atall. Just uncomfortable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:41pm On May 22, 2022
MGeey:

Ha mama. Are you sure it's not the real deal. Hope your bags are packed?

Me I'm here praying that it's not contractions I'm feeling as I've been scheduled for an elective CS this week. May God help us and may His will only come to pass in our lives. Amen.
dunno how to know if it's d real deal. No other thing than the tighting and sometimes mild cramps.. Very mild oo.
Yes I have packed

Amen to your prayers mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HopefulBee: 9:02pm On May 22, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Welcome mama, Oya let's know ur EDD so that we can update

EDD: 2/11/22
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HopefulBee: 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
Please someone was sharing “ supernatural childbirth via mail. Kindly send me a message if you still have it. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:35pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2022
Flourishing19:

Cappo, at what week did you discover baby's sex? I am hoping for a girl. So help me God.
23weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:48pm On May 22, 2022
mzMerci:
June teamies, e be like say I may port o. Started having preterm contractions (courtesy of the fibroid) since yesterday evening, had to rush back to the hospital early this morning. I’m back on admission and I’ve been placed on more drugs to stop the contraction and hasten my son’s lung maturation. My doctors are also prepping me for emergency CS incase it doesn’t stop (CS cos I’ve had 2 myomectomies and I hv placenta previa currently). I’m just 34weeks 5 days but my baby is 2.8kg. I really want him to hold on a bit longer till 36 weeks
God is Ur strength teamie, God ll do d best. The pains ll go(I believe) and Ur wish ll b done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:52pm On May 22, 2022
Layormiii:
You people should not be tired of me o please

This stomach tightening/Braxton Hicks is so often now like 30minutes Or less interval. Nah so e dey do? E don even replace movement now undecided
Shey nah so e dey do from 36weks? cry
You people should please answer me oo
My dear, ayaff accept my faith with dat ooo. Attyms I ll b like shey dis tin ll nt turn to normal contraction like dis, Dr jt tell me it's normal and am accepting it's normal. The only sign am expecting now is for water to break, dreamt of it self and now am imagining hw I want to know it's water dat break wen it's time or na my normal urine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:53pm On May 22, 2022
khaffi2:
Wow!!! Lots of pages to read since I last came here. Congrats to all the Mamas that have given births to their LOs. May they continually be source of joy and happiness to our households.

So let me officially announce my BA 9days after delivery. I gave birth on the 13th of May, sex is XY. So sorry it's coming late. Though it was a VD but it was a whole new experience for me compared to my first. But Alhamdulillah, it was a success. Mother, father, big brother and prince charming are doing just fine.

To the remaining waddling Mamas, may the good Lord make it easy for you all. To our ttc sisters, your testimonies are nearer than you think, baby dust to you all.

Cc may cappo and my may teamies
Congratulations teamie.. God bless your entire family... We await your BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:57pm On May 22, 2022
Layormiii:
No itss not painful atall. Just uncomfortable
Since it's not painful at all, it's Braxton hicks. It'll be frequent till its labour time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 11:57pm On May 22, 2022
mzMerci:
June teamies, e be like say I may port o. Started having preterm contractions (courtesy of the fibroid) since yesterday evening, had to rush back to the hospital early this morning. I’m back on admission and I’ve been placed on more drugs to stop the contraction and hasten my son’s lung maturation. My doctors are also prepping me for emergency CS incase it doesn’t stop (CS cos I’ve had 2 myomectomies and I hv placenta previa currently). I’m just 34weeks 5 days but my baby is 2.8kg. I really want him to hold on a bit longer till 36 weeks

Pls what kind of fibroid do u have and size
So sorry about ur condition
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:10am On May 23, 2022
TOHHAN:

My dear, ayaff accept my faith with dat ooo. Attyms I ll b like shey dis tin ll nt turn to normal contraction like dis, Dr jt tell me it's normal and am accepting it's normal. The only sign am expecting now is for water to break, dreamt of it self and now am imagining hw I want to know it's water dat break wen it's time or na my normal urine
snr teamie you mean you're having the Braxton Hicks too? For how many weeks now have you been having it.

You're too funny grin grin first time mother's ehn , why won't u know when ur wayer break grin u don see mucus? They say u will see mucus first nah grin grin abeg lemme oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 6:55am On May 23, 2022
Thanks.. It’s an anterior wall (intramural) fibroid of 3.9x2.4cm.

Amakapritty:

Pls what kind of fibroid do u have and size
So sorry about ur condition

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 7:14am On May 23, 2022
TOHHAN:

God is Ur strength teamie, God ll do d best. The pains ll go(I believe) and Ur wish ll b done

IamGreen1:

Congratulations to you ma in advance

Layormiii:
awww teamie, the Lord shall grant you your heart desires ijn and he shall perfect all that concerns you ijn . Will put you in my prayers. It is well

Omakraid:

Safe delivery to you ma... God will perfect all that concerns you whichever way your doctors will decide

Thank you mamas for the kind words and prayers. God bless you.
Update: the drugs are working well so contractions have stopped (last one was at 1.30am). The fibroid is degenerating and the pain is what stimulated contractions. My doctors are trying to stall delivery to 36weeks but I’ve gotten 2doses of dexamethasone injection to hasten lung maturity. I’ll be 35 weeks tomorrow and the baby’s weight as at yesterday was 2.8kg hence my major duty is to eat very well to increase his weight to at least 3.3kg by this Friday and 3.5kg by 36 weeks so he won’t be small (to decrease chances of NICU admission).
This will definitely end in praise in Jesus name

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 7:33am On May 23, 2022
mzMerci:

Amen.

Update: the drugs are working well so contractions have stopped (last one was at 1.30am). The fibroid is degenerating and the pain is what stimulated contractions. My doctors are trying to stall delivery to 36weeks but I’ve gotten 2doses of dexamethasone injection to hasten lung maturity. I’ll be 35 weeks tomorrow and the baby’s weight as at yesterday was 2.8kg hence my major duty is to eat very well to increase his weight to at least 3.3kg by this Friday and 3.5kg by 36 weeks so he won’t be small (to decrease chances of NICU admission).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:37am On May 23, 2022
Layormiii:
You people should not be tired of me o please

This stomach tightening/Braxton Hicks is so often now like 30minutes Or less interval. Nah so e dey do? E don even replace movement now undecided
You people should please answer me oo
If its not painful or getting closer if you check the time,its braxton hicks,na the one dem dey call false labour,
Its just preparing you for the D day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2022
mzMerci:

It will surely end in praise mama,be declaring the word that we shall not cast our fruit before its time..
Hopefully by 36 weeks baby will be strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 8:50am On May 23, 2022
Omakraid:

Congratulations teamie.. God bless your entire family... We await your BS
Thanks mama. BS coming up soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jozaki(f): 8:58am On May 23, 2022
Good morning sabi Mama's. I have been following this thread since I discovered it. I should have registered before now here but I forgot my password.
I'm supposed to have delivered on 22/05/2022 according to scan. Woke up by midnight to ease myself when I felt something drop out of me. I thought it was mucus plug only to discover it was chunks of yellowish discharge falling out of me. As at today, there's no sign of labour but I'm at the hospital to do a scan. Has anyone experienced this?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 12:33pm On May 23, 2022
omotolanibaby:
Team September roll call.hope we are rocky our baby bumbs well.this is our honeymoon phase let enjoy it while it last.
The lord is our strength as we get closer to 3rd trimester
Cc:
TeamsemptemberRock#.
#Teamseptemberfornoloss#
#TeamseptemberforSupernaturalbirth#
#Teamseptemberforuncommonfavour#
#Teamseptember forSexybirth#
Team September ROLL CALL

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... unknown
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
Team September ma. Sept 21

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 1:00pm On May 23, 2022
Layormiii:
snr teamie you mean you're having the Braxton Hicks too? For how many weeks now have you been having it.

You're too funny grin grin first time mother's ehn , why won't u know when ur wayer break grin u don see mucus? They say u will see mucus first nah grin grin abeg lemme oo
Since last 2weeks oo. The stuff increase in the midnight ehn, infact it looks like real labour jt dat it's nt so painful because once it hook me like dis,,, my tummy ll b so tight and to turn on d bed ll bcom war.
I con dey beg pikin to pls wait till 39/exact 40weeks b4 he turn real grin

Dem say no b everybody water dey break itself o bt I want mine to break itself o because God knows I ll kip assuming it's d false contraction if real labour cums because av had fibroid pain b4 at 26weeks so I ll kip assuming difft tins. FTM ar real novice asswear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 1:15pm On May 23, 2022
mzMerci:

Do U actually want the baby at dat 36weeks? If no, pls declare what you want to God. I can remember when I av pains at 26weeks and was told I av small fibroid and datz wat's causing false labour. I kip holding my tummy and declaring the fibroid is not mine and all pains has to go because I ll carry dat baby to term and God answered my prayer

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
omotolanibaby:
23weeks
Noted! I am just 21 weeks gone. I'll hold on a little then. I just pray baby cooperates when I go for my next scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 1:29pm On May 23, 2022
Jozaki:
Good morning sabi Mama's. I have been following this thread since I discovered it. I should have registered before now here but I forgot my password.
I'm supposed to have delivered on 22/05/2022 according to scan. Woke up by midnight to ease myself when I felt something drop out of me. I thought it was mucus plug only to discover it was chunks of yellowish discharge falling out of me. As at today, there's no sign of labour but I'm at the hospital to do a scan. Has anyone experienced this?

I haven’t experienced this before, thank God you’re the hospital so the doctors will tell you what it is.. you will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2022
Flourishing19:

Noted! I am just 21 weeks gone. I'll hold on a little then. I just pray baby cooperates when I go for my next scan.

You can find out baby’s sex if you go now sha grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 1:33pm On May 23, 2022
Mama Omakraid , how are you and baby doing today? Hope she’s stronger now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
khaffi2:
Wow!!! Lots of pages to read since I last came here. Congrats to all the Mamas that have given births to their LOs. May they continually be source of joy and happiness to our households.

So let me officially announce my BA 9days after delivery. I gave birth on the 13th of May, sex is XY. So sorry it's coming late. Though it was a VD but it was a whole new experience for me compared to my first. But Alhamdulillah, it was a success. Mother, father, big brother and prince charming are doing just fine.

To the remaining waddling Mamas, may the good Lord make it easy for you all. To our ttc sisters, your testimonies are nearer than you think, baby dust to you all.

Cc may cappo and my may teamies

Congrats mama. Your prince charming is blessed. Amen. We patiently await your BS ma smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2022
voucher:
Mama Omakraid , how are you and baby doing today? Hope she’s stronger now?
Yes mama, thanks a lot ma. We are here to submit BS grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:52pm On May 23, 2022
BS! BS!! BS!!
Get ready, it's going to be a verrrryyyyyyyyy long ride...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 2:00pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Layormiii post=113077261]You people should not be tired of me o please

You people should please answer me oo[/quote

Cappo hope it's not what am thinking? Why not go to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 2:04pm On May 23, 2022
Layormiii:
dunno how to know if it's d real deal. No other thing than the tighting and sometimes mild cramps.. Very mild oo.
Yes I have packed

Amen to your prayers mama

Since it's not painful, no big deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) (6632) (6633) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caleb4show and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.