Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8123643 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6636) (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:36pm On May 27, 2022
mzMerci:
Thanks be to God, I got discharged and I’m back home with my son still baking in my womb. Decided to go to work today since I was bored to stupor already, only for my MD to tell me that he’s not sure I’ll be re employed after my 3 months maternity leave cos he has employed someone to stand in for me during my absence. It just felt like cold water was poured all over my body. It really spoilt my day. I was actively trying to conceive for 9 months. I’ve had 2 myomectomies, 61 fibroids removed, 2 HSGs and one sono. We were preparing to start artificial reproduction processes when God stepped in. I literally saw hell and now my job is literally gone cos I’m procreating. Thanks be to God for everything. His plans for me are of good and not of evil. My bundle of joy is more than enough for me
Its going to be a blessing in disguise for you ma as greater things will accompany the birth of your LO.. With all you've gone through, you need the rest. Safe delivery to you ma

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:36pm On May 27, 2022
StarryV:
My dear sweet Cappo. No be small thing o. I've cat-walked into my 3rd trimester like this ooo. Yet the incessant hunger i've been suffering from my 1st trimester has refused to leave me embarassed It is well. This my 3rd trimester came with a mixture of excitement and fear, maybe because hubby isn't close. God help my fears. Really don't know what to expect.

I have taken only the first doze of the TT injection o. Wondering why my hospital is not saying anything about it. Hope it's not late sha.
Ur hospital won't say anything, U r d one dat'll go for d next dose on d date written in Ur card. If U miss dat date, U ll start afresh b dat o so don't wait for dem to tell U anytyn abt TT o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
mzMerci:
Thanks be to God, I got discharged and I’m back home with my son still baking in my womb. Decided to go to work today since I was bored to stupor already, only for my MD to tell me that he’s not sure I’ll be re employed after my 3 months maternity leave cos he has employed someone to stand in for me during my absence. It just felt like cold water was poured all over my body. It really spoilt my day. I was actively trying to conceive for 9 months. I’ve had 2 myomectomies, 61 fibroids removed, 2 HSGs and one sono. We were preparing to start artificial reproduction processes when God stepped in. I literally saw hell and now my job is literally gone cos I’m procreating. Thanks be to God for everything. His plans for me are of good and not of evil. My bundle of joy is more than enough for me
Think not my dear, better offer is cooking already, jt don't think abt it and gv birth to Ur LO alive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2022
mzMerci:
awww, God that gave you the blessing in your womb will also bless you with a good job that you will use to cater for him/her ijn.
Worry not teamie, everything will end well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2022
Layormiii:
ehn shook yansh to the back for him and let him do his thing nah grin grin
Where is ladyrachy btw, abi her belle don long reach her mouth ni grin grin
Lol for where,me DAT baby danced on Tues,BT it wasn't easy ooo belle don'long and hubby won't stop touching bobby and my ass.I just dey on low key tooth pain has humbled me and coupled with the fact that hubby has borrowed my phone sha its well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:26pm On May 27, 2022
fairygeh:

Congratulations. May God bless and keep the baby So so happy for you
I remember when you announced your BFP and all.May God remember all the others in waiting room including myself.
Today being Children's day,I prophecy into my life that I shall sing my song and dance my dance too very soon as God liveth.
AMEN
Thanks and amen to your prayers. I pray that your heart desires shall be granted to you sooner than you expect in Jesus name.
As you have rejoiced with me, I pray people will rejoice and celebrate with you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:30pm On May 27, 2022
Hello to all May mamas! I hope we all are doing great?

Congratulations to us that have birthed our little ones and we shall celebrate with soon with others who are about to

Excuse me, fourth trimester no be beans o. Today makes it exactly 8 days I put to bed but it seems like a month.

May God bless all mothers and make His face to shine upon TTC mamas.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2022
fortunes01:

Nawa o! And they told us at antenatal to start cleaning the nipple from 28weeks. Clean twice daily with cotton wool n warm water.
You can do that too. It just depends on body type. If you notice it's causing painful contractions you can't bear, stop. If you feel nothing, then that early enough is good too.

Some doctors are strictly against it, especially if you have a high risk pregnancy or you're carrying multiples. You want your babies to develop well.
If you are low risk, you can do that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fairygeh(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2022
Expectantmom:

Thanks and amen to your prayers. I pray that your heart desires shall be granted to you sooner than you expect in Jesus name.
As you have rejoiced with me, I pray people will rejoice and celebrate with you soonest.
Amen in Jesus mighty name.Kisses to your little one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
mzMerci:
it is well,what we are praying for now is safe delivery of your LO..he or she will come with a great testimony..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:05pm On May 27, 2022
StarryV:
My dear sweet Cappo. No be small thing o. I've cat-walked into my 3rd trimester like this ooo. Yet the incessant hunger i've been suffering from my 1st trimester has refused to leave me embarassed It is well. This my 3rd trimester came with a mixture of excitement and fear, maybe because hubby isn't close. God help my fears. Really don't know what to expect.

I have taken only the first doze of the TT injection o. Wondering why my hospital is not saying anything about it. Hope it's not late sha.
Please eat ooo, me I don't have much appetite of late, though I eat anything but in small quantities now. Don't really remember how TT is taken again, others will answer you on that, above all, remember God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of boldness and sound mind, that's just the devil's weapon. Declare over yourself and baby constantly. There are prayers at the end of supernatural childbirth book, you can use them daily. Don't worry, you will deliver safely, everything will be alright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:05pm On May 27, 2022
fairygeh:

Congratulations. May God bless and keep the baby So so happy for you
I remember when you announced your BFP and all.May God remember all the others in waiting room including myself.
Today being Children's day,I prophecy into my life that I shall sing my song and dance my dance too very soon as God liveth.
AMEN
AMEN and so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2022
kokaiye:
i took nothing my sister not even antibiotics was given to me
Ok. I asked someone traveling soon to bring some uda for me sha(negro pepper). Hope to use that for peppersoup at least.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2022
Sassy256:

Ok. I asked someone traveling soon to bring some uda for me sha(negro pepper). Hope to use that for peppersoup at least.
I heard dat Uda used to cause miscarriage o, mayb body system differs sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:05pm On May 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

I heard dat Uda used to cause miscarriage o, mayb body system differs sha
Yes it does in large quantity. But I'm getting it to use after birth not right now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2022
Mamas am confused maybe u ppl can help me
My private doctor said I should use pregnacare while my doctor at the clinic gave me those routine drugs folic acid the red one and calcium
Pls which one should I use
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HopefulBee: 9:37pm On May 27, 2022
Sassy256:

Please eat ooo, me I don't have much appetite of late, though I eat anything but in small quantities now. Don't really remember how TT is taken again, others will answer you on that, above all, remember God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of boldness and sound mind, that's just the devil's weapon. Declare over yourself and baby constantly. There are prayers at the end of supernatural childbirth book, you can use them daily. Don't worry, you will deliver safely, everything will be alright.

Please do you have the soft copy of supernatural childbirth? I know someone shared it multiple posts back . Someone should kindly help me with a copy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2022
HopefulBee:

Please do you have the soft copy of supernatural childbirth? I know someone shared it multiple posts back . Someone should kindly help me with a copy
No, I use the hard copy. But I'm sure someone will send to you soon. Just drop Ur email address and ask for it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2022
Sassy256:

Yes it does in large quantity. But I'm getting it to use after birth not right now.
Oooooohk, better den
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:08pm On May 27, 2022
mzMerci:

All is well, I faced a really hard time in my work place that at a point I started asking if getting pregnant was a crime or a sin. God will give you a better job
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2022
Birthday Announcement!

Our Prince is here weighing 3.2kg.
All Glory be to God. Amen.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:17pm On May 27, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 10:32pm On May 27, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2022
mzMerci:
If fibroid is moving, then it’s a pedunculated type of fibroid meaning it has a stalk which allows it move

Okay thank you very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2022
Jozaki:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Gave birth on Wednesday morning by 11am.
First EDD 22/05/2022, Second EDD 04/06/2022
DOB 25/05/22
God gave me a bouncing Baby girl...scan said otherwise.
I was induced at 40 weeks and 1 day. Dr said is it's to avert complications for us due to always having trace of sugar in my urine
Baby came weighing 3.6kg, vaginal delivery with 3rd degree tear.
First time mum, I just want to say "Thank you Jesus"
BS coming soon

Congratulations to you Momma cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2022
Amakapritty:

I dont think fibroid moves o
Mine is located on the right wall of my uterus and there is no way it should move........what type of fibroid do u have pls

Subserous uterine myoma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 3:02am On May 28, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

God be praise! Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 5:59am On May 28, 2022
Amakapritty:
Mamas am confused maybe u ppl can help me
My private doctor said I should use pregnacare while my doctor at the clinic gave me those routine drugs folic acid the red one and calcium
Pls which one should I use

Anyone can serve, but people say pregnacare is best. I'm using pregnacare because it's just one dosage per day Unlike those routine drugs cos me I don't like taking drugs. All in all, the koko is to be faithful in taking whichever one you choose to go for cos that's what makes it effective especially for your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 6:00am On May 28, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

congratulations to you ma. God bless you and your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 6:00am On May 28, 2022
HopefulBee:

Drop your mail address
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 6:58am On May 28, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

congratulations Ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:51am On May 28, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

Congratulations ma, baby you are welcome. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6636) (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.