Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8122847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Omakraid:

E tie wrapper seriously considering the time it came also.... I hope her hubby agrees to her staying after her leave but at the end of the day, its their decision..
My neighbour is in same shoes with her.. She's a highly paid nurse in maiduguri, came down here last year for maternity leave which ended February this year but her hubby refused her going back. He said he is tired of distance marriage, oga wants to be seeing his child when he comes back from work.. The wife had no choice but to stay back, she told me her direct boss still called her last month to know if she's coming back her hubby still said no even though the baby is 6 months old.... This kain matter ehn, las las na husband and wife go still make their decision
Her own even better, nurses are still in demand she can try to get a job in current location especially if she has a good recommendation from the former place. Civil service and administrative staff is a different ball game, to get another job na real wah! But as you said sha, las las, husband and wife go make their decision.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2022
How Hydration During Pregnancy Can Benefit You and Your Baby
#ATGWater #ATGHydrationInPregnancy

When you're pregnant, you need more water than the average person in order to form amniotic fluid, produce extra blood, build new tissue, carry nutrients, enhance digestion, and flush out wastes and toxins.

Benefits of Staying Hydrated
Especially during hot summer months, you’ll want to make sure you stay adequately hydrated. Here are just some of the benefits of staying hydrated during your pregnancy:
• Decreases constipation/hemorrhoids
• Reduces swelling
• Softens skin
• Increases energy
• Keeps you cooler
• Decreases risk of urinary tract infections
• Decreases risk of preterm labor and preterm birth

Since you need more water during pregnancy, how much is enough? It’s recommended that you drink 8-12 glasses of water a day, or 2.3 liters. If your trips to the bathroom are frequent and your urine is pale or colorless, you're drinking is on track.

If you have a hard time getting enough water every day, here are a few tips to help prevent dehydration:
� Add fruits such as lemons, limes, and frozen raspberries to your water.
� Avoid caffeine.
� Increase your fruit and vegetable intake (they have water, too!).
� Milk, juice, sparkling water, tea, and soups all count as water or fluid intake.
� Listen to your body; drink enough fluids that you rarely feel thirsty.
� Drink enough fluids that your urine is and colorless or light yellow.
� Stay out of the heat. Exercise indoors or early or late in the day.
� Increase your fluid intake when you increase your activity level.

Dehydration during pregnancy can result in mild symptoms to serious complications.

Signs of dehydration
• Maternal overheating
• Headaches/sluggishness
• Dark or concentrated urine
Serious Complications
• Low amniotic fluid
• Kidney stones
• Swelling
• Birth defects
• Urinary tract infections, which can lead to preterm labor and preterm birth.

In addition to the many benefits of staying adequately hydrated during your pregnancy, it’s also essential to the health of your baby.

Dr Esther Oluwadeyi
Culled from www. intermountainhealthcare.org

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Sassy256:

Her own even better, nurses are still in demand she can try to get a job in current location especially if she has a good recommendation from the former place. [/b]Civil service and administrative staff is a different ball game[b], to get another job na real wah! But as you said sha, las las, husband and wife go make their decision.
The bolded is very true, very very true...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2022
omotolanibaby:
How Hydration During Pregnancy Can Benefit You and Your Baby
#ATGWater #ATGHydrationInPregnancy

When you're pregnant, you need more water than the average person in order to form amniotic fluid, produce extra blood, build new tissue, carry nutrients, enhance digestion, and flush out wastes and toxins.
Our able lecturer, thanks for bringing these lectures to our doorstep here... Thanks mama

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Halcyon123:

Correct teamie, na me be that tormentor oh grin. Thanks dear but na she oh grin
lmaooo, u tormented me then ooo, chaii, she don big ooo,wetin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omakraid:

E tie wrapper seriously considering the time it came also.... I hope her hubby agrees to her staying after her leave but at the end of the day, its their decision..
My neighbour is in same shoes with her.. She's a highly paid nurse in maiduguri, came down here last year for maternity leave which ended February this year but her hubby refused her going back. He said he is tired of distance marriage, oga wants to be seeing his child when he comes back from work.. The wife had no choice but to stay back, she told me her direct boss still called her last month to know if she's coming back her hubby still said no even though the baby is 6 months old.... This kain matter ehn, las las na husband and wife go still make their decision
no b small tin oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
StarryV:
Mama you've made good point o and I've seriously considered all that. Good jobs are scarce in this our country. And looks like it's even easier to get job as a single lady than when you are a nursing mother. Lemme sha work for one month and see how it goes. Thanks mama.
this ur kind of matter happened to me as well wen i was pregnant wit my first child... Got a government job in ibadan wen i ws 5months preggy... Omo!!! Come n c thinking... I tink so teh my head wan blow, but it didnt stop me frm acceptin d job... I didnt resume immediately wen i was abt to resume, i gv birth n i was given 4months maternity leave, den corona lockdown began in january.. To cut long story short sha... I didnt resume office until i moved out of d country... But if i were stil in nigeria, i wud ve resume work n my mom or my sister wil come stay wit me.
I just got a call frm my mom to hire a nanny 4 my baby n start work... I told her i cant give my baby to a stranger to watch ova wen i am not around abegiiiii... I dnt trust dis oyinbo pipu n their fake smile.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Our able lecturer, thanks for bringing these lectures to our doorstep here... Thanks mama
you are welcome sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sassy256:
TEAM AUGUST
JULY ROLL CALL
Team Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery.

Thank God for the journey so far, for seeing us through to this point, for keeping us and blessing us, perfecting all that concerns us and our LO's.
We bless God for our June mama's, thank God we heard no evil report, so shall it be for our July mama's, they will enter and come out with joy and smiles in Jesus name, Amen.

My People, grin I'm looking for dancing emoji like this o cos the way I'm feeling now, e be like August don reach already grin grin
Happy new month my dear Teamies, it's almost time to meet our beloved bundles of joy, so let us remember that this is the time to tidy up hospital bag, and other shopping, time to begin washing and ironing ( I know some of us are done with that).

This is also time to be prayerful, you might find out that temptations are more these days, hubby want to upset u, family bringing one leg or the other, different thoughts running through your mind but all these are distractions because our blessings are near so let us not give in but commit to prayer and Thanksgiving and all will be well.
ROLL CALL
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
1. Starry v. ............................21st....................xy
2. Sassy256...........................25th.....................xy
3. Dunpredictable...............22nd ...................xy
4. Pyzdan...............................23rd.................... --
5. Waistbead.........................28th...................... --
6. Exclusiveoloori................. ............................. --
7. Novia22.............................13th...................... --
8. Dijah07.............................. 30th .....................--
9. Girl040...............................15th...................... xx
10. Fisayomi1........................12th...................... xx
Mama's Pyzdan, waistbead, novia22, dijah07 please try to supply baby sex, if it's team surprise pls let me know, so I can fill that in.
Exclusiveoloori, I greet you specially o, I don't know if you're still with us as I don't sight you on the group, hope all is well, please reach out. We love you❤️

I was even about telling you to post our names small na...all these July and November Mama's dey worry. E com be like say after July na November... grin and August na before December....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
kokaiye:
this ur kind of matter happened to me as well wen i was pregnant wit my first child... Got a government job in ibadan wen i ws 5months preggy... Omo!!! Come n c thinking... I tink so teh my head wan blow, but it didnt stop me frm acceptin d job... I didnt resume immediately wen i was abt to resume, i gv birth n i was given 4months maternity leave, den corona lockdown began in january.. To cut long story short sha... I didnt resume office until i moved out of d country... But if i were stil in nigeria, i wud ve resume work n my mom or my sister wil come stay wit me.
I just got a call frm my mom to hire a nanny 4 my baby n start work... I told her i cant give my baby to a stranger to watch ova wen i am not around abegiiiii... I dnt trust dis oyinbo pipu n their fake smile.

Lol @ their fake smile...God will help us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=novia22 post=114321426]

I was even about telling you to post our names small na...all these July and November Mama's dey worry. E com be like say after July na November... grin and August na before December....
[/quote

Hahahahaha,u people are funny

Sept and October go come be after January grin angry grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Happy new month preggy mamas cheesy cheesy
Congrats to all the june and July mamas. August, September, October and November mamas, e no far again, congratulations to us too. May we be blessed this month, may our spouses receive favor this month and may our LOs remain strong, healthy and kicking. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
novia22:

Lol, sorry jare. I don post o. Oya supply baby sex abi na team surprise?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Are there no December mamas?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijah07: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
@sassy256 well-done fa... E no easy. As for gender, let's just kuku maintain team surprise. How is the pushing. Safe delivery to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
novia22:

Lol @ their fake smile...God will help us all.
swears... Dey hv d fakest smile
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amakapritty:
Be our cappo na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
omotolanibaby:
Happy new month!
We pray for favours in the month of july.
Teamie hope the back pain and heaviness is not telling on us too much.The lord is our strength.
Counting down 2 more months to go!
May the Lord see us through the remainings days and may we deliver safely!
Team September roll call
NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY(boy)
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... unknown
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown
8.teebee22........sept 15..... Xy(girl)
9.ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown
10.heebah.……..sept....... Xy(boy)
11.firstpregnancy.....sept 19.....xx(girl)

N.B if I omitted your name, edd or baby's gender please notify me
C.c heebah?

Cappo.. Happy New Month... No pain o except for heartburn which I am managing.. I am really enjoying the journey and hope it continues till delivery o... Sex update: xx

A big Amen to your prayers.. How are you too? So Happy that Sept is just at the corner.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
TEAM NOVEMBER JULY ROLL CALL

Our ageless father we bless you , it has been you all through from the beginning of this journey up to this moment. We thank you for the gift of life, provision, protection ND guidance. Thank you Lord for the babies in the womb. We pray this month shall favour us and we shall record no loss.

Lord Let the rain of BFP fall upon the TTC thread this month in Jesus name.

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(team pink)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(team blue)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......Unknown
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee................9.Nov19....XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
1stymom:

Cappo.. Happy New Month... No pain o except for heartburn which I am managing.. I am really enjoying the journey and hope it continues till delivery o... Sex update: xx

A big Amen to your prayers.. How are you too? So Happy that Sept is just at the corner.
lucky you,we are managing with heartburn here too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Team October

July Roll Call

Happy new month teamies. How's waddling and how far have you gone with your shopping? Don't forget to take your routine drugs, don't miss antenatal or doctor's appointments and most importantly, make out the time to rest as much as you can. Answer role call and supply your LO's gender or indicate if you are team surprise.

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY (Boy)

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... Unknown

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... XY (Boy)

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX (Girl)

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... XX.......(Girl)

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY (Girl and Boy)

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

11. Omobithousand ............ 17/10/22 Unknown

12. tikkykay ......... 26/10/22.......... XX (girl)

13. Chili89 ............ 12/10/22......... XY (Boy)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER JULY ROLL CALL

Our ageless father we bless you , it has been you all through from the beginning of this journey up to this moment. We thank you for the gift of life, provision, protection ND guidance. Thank you Lord for the babies in the womb. We pray this month shall favour us and we shall record no loss.

Lord Let the rain of BFP fall upon the TTC thread this month in Jesus name.

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(team pink)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. imsettled2...........Nov3......Unknown
8. Missviva..............Nov12......Unknown
9. desaie............... Nov17.......Unknown
10. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
11. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
12. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
13. Stenvee................9.Nov19....unknown

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

We Thank God for a new month, before you know it it’s November grin
Cappo the way I’m seeing you eh, it’s like you will port to October o.. please don’t leave us o! Lool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
cinderellashoes:

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

Doing great, how are you ma? I haven't bought anything yet cause i want to know gender first.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pearlyboo(f): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
ladyrachy:

Wow glory to God, congrats mama,may God bless ur LO. Mama layormi have snatched my teamie ooo.quick recovery dear

Amen, Thanks ladyrachy. Just seeing this. This 4th trimester abi na quadrester or quarter no easy. God has been my strength frm start to recovery time. I don trowey my wrapper de rock pants today. grin grin safe delivery to you soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
TiffanyJ:

Be our cappo na

Oya now
Team December where we dey?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Doing great, how are you ma? I haven't bought anything yet cause i want to know gender first.

I am fine. You can start with hospital list or things not related to gender like flask, feeder etc kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
All the Cappo's una dey try ooo,

Calling role calls and gingering your mates..

No be small work..

God bless you guys

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amakapritty:

Oya now
Team December where we dey?
Na we Dy here. I haven't started ante natal yet but from my LMP my due date is 9th o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
voucher:

We Thank God for a new month, before you know it it’s November grin
Cappo the way I’m seeing you eh, it’s like you will port to October o.. please don’t leave us o! Lool
I seriously wish to port to October o especially October 30th, but from my history I don't fall into labour naturally I was induced for my previous pregnancies both times @ 41weeks+....So let's wait and see and dis one goes o

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mama Voucher, Missviva, and other November mama's.... Let's always remember our sweet sis @ imsettled2 in our prayers... Sis may the Lord visit ur soon and give u double for ur troubles

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Happy New
Month Everyone!
Finally gathered courage to register ooo. Chai! I believe I’m returning with a sweet bs this time whether the devil likes it or not. I was team June last year but it is what it is o! For everyone who’s had to push out a dead baby either full term or preterm, may God comfort us and give us double double joy for all our troubles and pains. For those who’ve recovered and have testimonies, I pray that the testimonies cheesy would forever blossom and remain permanent. For momma’s who have birthed their LOs, big big Congratulations! For those of us yet to, may the journey end in great rejoicing and thanksgiving. For momma’s in waiting, the God who gave Sarah and Hannah laughter would make you laugh in no time! Hold on and hold out, it will end in praise soon!

Cappo Sassy, I see the great job you’ve been doing! God bless you ma. Fellow teamies, I throw way salute oo!
Biko register me. cheesy Make una no vex say I no identify early ooo even though I’ve been following up! Decided to come out of my many many thoughts, pains, regrets and worries finally coz the devil is a great bastard!!!

EDD:25th Aug
Sex:XX

Meanwhile June last year cappo and fellow teamies, una no try ooo! No one reached out at all. I could remember na only July cappo ask of me when she received the baton to carry on for July then. Trust you all and LOs are doing great! I sighted one of us that’s already back for another missionary journey this year, kudos momma cheesy cheesy

To every lover of good thing registered on this thread or as a guest, please muster some words of prayer for me should you read this on your screen that my God should make my joy full and my testimony loud and permanent this time! Thanks and God bless you all.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftdiddy: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amakapritty:

We dey oo�
Mine is December 10th

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gratefulheart2(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.