Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111278 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
pweetyoge:

Wash very well. Put in a pot, add clean water and let it boil. Once on fire, you can see it's color change..allow cool down, sieve and drink first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

De-Deon
Astyfer
Hb12.

I used Astyfer and Hb12. I don't know your medical history, let your doctor recommend but all are good. Goodluck

Thanks, mama. My doc actually recommended ferous went to the pharmacy to get it but the pharmacist told me it's not strong enough to treat pregnancy anemia and to go for De-deon's.

Ordinarily, I would go with my doc's opinion, but of late he's been giving me some diagnoses my spirit doesn't want to agree with.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
mirob:

No symptoms just my boobs getting fuller, it was not even paining me but it was fuller
Okay Ma!

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hey Pweetiebabe..... Here for you today kiss Big congratulations to you and the family. Welcome cutie.

Safe delivery to all belleful mamas. Let me run, this thing is contagious tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Congrats @mama Opsycal, your baby should collect award oo. I wonder what your tommy looked like sef.. Congrats again, may baby be a blessing to your family always

Lol... yes o.. the midwives said they haven't had a baby that big in recent time.. and oh yes, my tommy was huge!
Amen to the prayers.. thank you mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Wow, my teammates already dropping it as e dey hot, congratulations darling sis and welcome prince
Thank you mama.. congratulations to you too.
May these children be a source of joy and blessings to our home and nations in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaLuce: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Hi mama, this is my first too and I have anterior palcenta. What it means is, the placenta is between our belly and our baby so you won't feel kicks on time. I really worried about this initially. I started feeling my baby moving sef around 31 weeks and not kicks per se. You can Google further to find out about anterior placenta, but it is nothing to worry about.

Also, please take your drugs biko. Find the one you can swallow easily (Ferobin Plus is a good on as it contains iron, Vitamin B3 and Folic acid). Taking your drugs is non-negotiable, discard that one and find another.

Cheers!

Bhusawlah:
Morning moms, please I'm a first time mom, would love to join my team, I'm 22weeks 4 days as at today, I'm team march. no frequent urination, my bump is just showing a bit, I don't know If I have noticed my baby movement cus I don't know how it feels, was told I have an anterior placenta according to my last scan, I stopped using the drugs given to me around first trimester because they gave me headache and make me weak. I feel okay as at today so I'm hoping everything is fine.. I hope I do not need to be worried

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2022
missviva:
B.A! B.A!! B.A

I welcomed my Prince Charming in the late hours of yesterday via emergency C.S
Baby is fine, mother and daddy are fine
Cappo pweetibabe please take note
Brownsmoothie:
BA BA BA

I welcome my sweet baby boy via elective cs on the 1st of November at exactly 38 weeks
Weight 3.3kg
Mom,Dad and big brothers all doing well by the grace of God
Congratulations to you both. God bless you and your babies, may they bring you joy always

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Bhusawlah:
Morning moms, please I'm a first time mom, would love to join my team, I'm 22weeks 4 days as at today, I'm team march. no frequent urination, my bump is just showing a bit, I don't know If I have noticed my baby movement cus I don't know how it feels, was told I have an anterior placenta according to my last scan, I stopped using the drugs given to me around first trimester because they gave me headache and make me weak. I feel okay as at today so I'm hoping everything is fine.. I hope I do not need to be worried

Anterior placenta, posterior placenta,frontal placenta,all is well. Nothing to worried about. grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2022
joiful:

My January/ 2023 New year Mamas.
October Rollcall.

Sorry Mamas just posting this.. This past week was tough for. I had severe abdominal pain for two days that I couldn't sleep in those nights. Ran to the hospital in the second night at 1am, na so them do all there test dey say na normal, it's ligament something that It can even get worst. Advice I get a pregnancy support belt to help reduce the pains. But thank God the pain is better now.

TEAM NEW YEAR BLESSINGS
Team God will make it easy for us all.

How are we all feeling with babies tiny kicks and preparations to enter third trimester?

May God make this journey easy, smooth and seemless for us. Supernatural delivery and short labor fall on us.

If I omit yours, no vex please tag me to it again
Those that haven't dropped their sex should help us with it.

1. Joiful. . . . . . . . . . Jan 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . XY and XY
2. ifyonline . . . . . . . . Jan 6......,....................XY
3. AuntyLLAI................Jan 7.........................XY
4. Goldie50............... . Jan 16......................XY
5.ABG2222................. Jan 19................ Unknown
6. Oluwasemiloba....... Jan 25...............XX

My cappo sorry I have been missing in action,I am already 31weeks and feel so huge already. The babies are head down already, I hoping for a vaginal delivery but if my hospital refuses then its an elective CS. All the same we thank God for bringing us this far.

Congratulations to everyone that has birthed their babies.
sorry for the pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Godmother:

Mama, please take your drugs o. I made this same mistake and now I'm suffering from low blood level.

Food can do wonders. Food contains the nutrients necessity we need as long as there is no other medical issues

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2022
pweetyoge:
I need mamas who use breast pump to tell us which is good. Electric or manual. My boy dey suck ehhh and he dey carry me go where I no Know.

I used both. I nearly cursed manual. Pls electric is the best. Use electric. Infact rechargeable is the best of all but it's expensive. That's what I used. Your hands will be free cos it can fit inside your bra. I've used all all three. I have all three and I can say rechargeable,then electric. Manual is no no for me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Jehovah overdo has done it again, to the glory of God Almighty I welcome my princess around 2:30pm weighing 3.2kg with shikini tear.... Labour was so short and bearable till the last minute.. Mother alive, baby alive, daddy and big sister super joyous.

Oya Team November una cappo don port o
congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Godmother:

Thanks, mama. My doc actually recommended ferous went to the pharmacy to get it but the pharmacist told me it's not strong enough to treat pregnancy anemia and to go for De-deon's.

Ordinarily, I would go with my doc's opinion, but of late he's been giving me some diagnoses my spirit doesn't want to agree with.

Honestly, it is not strong enough. I had same issues. I went to a good pharmacy store and they recommended that HB12. It honestly did magic, I did not get transfusion like my second child that I was busy following doc to use ferrous. I ate snails too, ugba, squeezing ugu & rest plenty. Everything helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=BellaLuce post=118083643]Hi mama, this is my first too and I have anterior palcenta. What it means is, the placenta is between our belly and our baby so you won't feel kicks on time. I really worried about this initially. I started feeling my baby moving sef around 31 weeks and not kicks per se. You can Google further to find out about anterior placenta, but it is nothing to worry about.

Also, please take your drugs biko. Find the one you can swallow easily (Ferobin Plus is a good on as it contains iron, Vitamin B3 and Folic acid). Taking your drugs is non-negotiable, discard that one and find another.

Cheers!

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
angeltolly:
Hey Pweetiebabe..... Here for you today kiss Big congratulations to you and the family. Welcome cutie.

Safe delivery to all belleful mamas. Let me run, this thing is contagious tongue
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/ ROLL CALL

With joy in my heart and a heart full of gratitude to God I receive the Barton from Team October cappo and welcome us all to our month...
We bless God cos our long awaited month of testimony is here. I pray as you all walk to the delivery room this month none shall return empty handed in Jesus, you shall all return with your bundle of testimony.

For those of us that Ported,the Almighty will continue to keep us and our babies in Jesus name.
I am also glad to announce the birth of Mama Opsycal prince, she already declared the floor open with ease.

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA seen)
Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

Congratulations mama and welcome to your princess kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
indian03:

I used both. I nearly cursed manual. Pls electric is the best. Use electric. Infact rechargeable is the best of all but it's expensive. That's what I used. Your hands will be free cos it can fit inside your bra. I've used all all three. I have all three and I can say rechargeable,then electric. Manual is no no for me

Oh thank you so much for the response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DivineJo: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
enque:
Hello Mum

I have the following to give out to anyone who really needs it.

A pack of avent disposable breast pads
Double Electric breast pump - Bought and used it for my first child in 2016 but didn't use it for my 2nd cos I used a manual pump.
A pair of Nipple shields

Is it still available Mama, I need biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
pweetyoge:

Honestly, it is not strong enough. I had same issues. I went to a good pharmacy store and they recommended that HB12. It honestly did magic, I did not get transfusion like my second child that I was busy following doc to use ferrous. I ate snails too, ugba, squeezing ugu & rest plenty. Everything helps.

Thanks mama. Will see about adding snail to my diet, though I don't like it all that much.

I'll use the De-deons then check my blood level next week to see if there's some improvement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
January teamies, how una dey? We're now counting down in single digits wink. I hope to port to next month sha. The tiredness and pelvic pain is real. Cappo Ify, we never see roll call for Nov. Abeg ginger us biko grin. Hope you're feeling better, cappo? Please stay strong.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 4:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Good morning to u all, my wife was given one fansidar brand for malaria at hospital, plz is it ok to take it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2022
vic4real22:
Good morning to u all, my wife was given one fansidar brand for malaria at hospital, plz is it ok to take it.

Yes it is. It's just a dose of two tablets to be taken at once. I was given same when I was pregnant too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Goldie50:
January teamies, how una dey? We're now counting down in single digits wink. I hope to port to next month sha. The tiredness and pelvic pain is real. Cappo Ify, we never see roll call for Nov. Abeg ginger us biko grin. Hope you're feeling better, cappo? Please stay strong.
Weldon woo teammate how body na,I thought I was the only one suffering from this pelvic pain,I am already tied self,the way I see things,I might put to December which I pray so, wish you all the best,coppo I de greet you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
All these January mamas want to leave me and run angry

What I do you na?

Anyways, mummies in the house, biko help your little girl o, been stooling since yesterday (watery stuff, up to 7 times now, sorry for the TMI), pls how do I stop it? We are just 28weeks+2days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Good morning mamas, how are you all doing. Concerning this issue of sleeping only on the left side, I always wake up with pains on my left side whenever I sleep only on my left side. What should I do since they said sleeping on the right side is not good too. I just tire for all these pregnancy do and don’t. Am not even a first timer. 26 weeks now.
Then it’s like an the only one in team February, it’s like I will join team January like this �

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
There are new studies on Google that recommends sleeping on both left and right sides. The main thing is that you should sleep on your SIDE. Don't sleep on your back. You can even sleep on your tummy if you have that doughnut pillow. Your tummy should fall directly into the doughnut circle. Please alternate between left and right side. There's no harm in it. I use both. However, you can use the left more.

JOANDIVA:
Good morning mamas, how are you all doing. Concerning this issue of sleeping only on the left side, I always wake up with pains on my left side whenever I sleep only on my left side. What should I do since they said sleeping on the right side is not good too. I just tire for all these pregnancy do and don’t. Am not even a first timer. 26 weeks now.
Then it’s like an the only one in team February, it’s like I will join team January like this �

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabulousfay(f): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Please mama,the HB12 is it the syrup, I have the syrup at home but I haven't even opened it.
pweetyoge:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Goldie50:
There are new studies on Google that recommends sleeping on both left and right sides. The main thing is that you should sleep on your SIDE. Don't sleep on your back. You can even sleep on your tummy if you have that doughnut pillow. Your tummy should fall directly into the doughnut circle. Please alternate between left and right side. There's no harm in it. I use both. However, you can use the left more.

Alright thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2022
fabulousfay:
Please mama,the HB12 is it the syrup, I have the syrup at home but I haven't even opened it.

Yes oo, the syrup.
The red pack
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
novia22:

Yes it is. It's just a dose of two tablets to be taken at once. I was given same when I was pregnant too.
This one is just 3 tablets to be taken at once, thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
JOANDIVA:
Then it’s like the only one in team February, it’s like I will join team January like this �

Mama the rule is to sleep on both sides. My doc told me to stop sleeping on my back from the sixth month. I'm not up to six months but I stopped mine since because u always feel breathless whenever I do.

On the issue of side sleeping, the left side is better because your blood circulates better that way. More nutrients and oxygen will get to your baby that way. However, since it's not possible to sleep on just one side, the right side is also healthy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.