Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8121763 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes o teamie.. we're almost there. Stay strong

[quote author=AUNTYLLAI post=118778332][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
vic4real22:
BA! BA! BA!

God has done it again, my lovely wife delivered a baby boy yesterday morning at around 7:30am. She was delivered through a virginal,no tear and no complications.

EED 14 December, birthday 28 of November.
The baby weighed 3.14kg.
Na wa o. Na so wuna don Port leave us Dy still push abi? Congrats, Papa. May God's light shine in the way of this bundle of joy. Me I want to born on the 8th o. Na my birthday. May God see the rest of us through.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 2:15am On Nov 30, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
My sister ur coming shall be easy in Jesus name.... Kisses to ur sunshine

Amen!!!

Thank you mama, trust you and our cutie are doing well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 2:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Funky123:

Lol, that’s a good plan
As for me I have done FP I need to get my bearing on Relocation because as we increase money increases too.

God will make it easy for us all

Amen, God will definitely make it easy and grace-filled for us, cos that relocation one needs serious planing nothing like roughing out but God's grace is sufficient

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 3:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Stenvee:
you too Daddy. We share same birth date cheesy
yes o, so so nice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 3:51am On Nov 30, 2022
TiffanyJ:

Na wa o. Na so wuna don Port leave us Dy still push abi? Congrats, Papa. May God's light shine in the way of this bundle of joy. Me I want to born on the 8th o. Na my birthday. May God see the rest of us through.

Thank you very much mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 4:12am On Nov 30, 2022
I am not fine oooo,,,

Weakness, body pain dealing with me this week. Its not funny o. Na so i dey lie down dey attend meetings and working too.

God help us oooo..

I want to start serious exercise from nextweek o, because I can't wait till Jan. I am tired, hubby too is tired because na him dey hear am..

May God make it easy for us

Goldie50:
January Mamas, how una dey? This waddling is real o. E don change my walking step cheesy. Photoshoot don and dusted. Bag remain small to complete. We are almost 34 weeks now.
After Dec, it's January kiss. May God see us through in Jesus name. Amen!!
Congratulations to November mamas!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2022
It's well, Cappo. By God's grace, yours will be December. Just start doing squats as much as you can. Then, try walking some distance for 15-30mins daily. It's well teamie.

ifyonline:
I am not fine oooo,,,

Weakness, body pain dealing with me this week. Its not funny o. Na so i dey lie down dey attend meetings and working too.

God help us oooo..

I want to start serious exercise from nextweek o, because I can't wait till Jan. I am tired, hubby too is tired because na him dey hear am..

May God make it easy for us

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2022
vic4real22:
What happens to December mama, no roll calls and so.
Good morning Papa. I was able to reach December cappo and according to her, she lost her access to Nairaland. She said she will try and retrieve it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jadajada: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Godmother:
Mamas who took " hospital is too far" how did you do it? Did you squeeze out the juice or boil the leaves?

Then is De-deon a good blood tonic? My PCV is 32% and I need to boost it asap
what is the local name for hospital is too far pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Stenvee:

BA! BA!! BA!!!
I happily announce the arrival of my princess earlier today. God can be trusted. Birth story coming o
To the remaining November mamas, God will come through for you all. Easy peasy delivery
Congratulations teamie, and welcome lil princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2022
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/ ROLL CALL

Yes o, Team November the lord has done it again, am glad to announce the arrival of baby Stenvee...

Wow can't believe today is the last day of this Month, just like yesterday we all came out to announce our BFP, we Thank you lord Jesus for making the journey an easy one for us....We bless him cos non of us casted our young, no Loss was recorded. We still God for miracle for the remaining mamas before the end of today

Safe delivery to the waiting mamas, let the BA and BS start rolling in, Mama Voucher ,Opsycal,Missviva, Callola where is our BS now

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA and BS seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(BA seen)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........XY(BA seen)
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(BA seen)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(BA seen)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(BA seen)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ABG2222: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
jadajada:
what is the local name for hospital is too far pls?

Ewe Iyana Ipaja

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
BA BA

God be praised forever. My princess arrived yesterday evening via VD @4.2kg

BS coming soon.

Wishing other belleful mamas safe delivery

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
I rejoice with you ma’am.
Big congratulations.
Awesomejah:
BA BA

BS coming soon.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Good day to us all, please is there anything to eat or drink when feeling nauseous n during frequent vomiting, please I need urgent answer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Flappy222:
Good day to us all, please is there anything to eat or drink when feeling nauseous n during frequent vomiting, please I need urgent answer.

Try ice block water.
U can also try aqua rapha yoghurt.
Eat only small quantities of food at a time..if u try to eat ur normal or big size,u might throw up.
Sorry dear. Hang in there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Would keep to this.
Thank you so much.
Bennytwin:

Try ice block water.
U can also try aqua rapha yoghurt.
Eat only small quantities of food at a time..if u try to eat ur normal or big size,u might throw up.
Sorry dear. Hang in there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Flappy222:
I rejoice with you ma’am.
Big congratulations.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Awesomejah:
BA BA

BS coming soon.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2022
TEAM MAY 2023 ROLL CALL FOR DECEMBER

To the all-seeing, marvelous and awesome God we render our praises. We thank you for the gift of life and despite everything, we can gladly say the Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever.

We appreciate you for the precious gifts growing in us and how far you have brought us, may our praises never cease. Oh Lord, continue to journey with us and give us the grace to bring forth like the Hebrew women. We pray for stress-free journey and short and easy delivery in Jesus name.

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola................................... May 6th
3. Nellyquash................................... May 8/10
4. Funkaish........................................ May 3rd
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ....................................... May 7th.

Happy new month teamies, welcome to the last month of 2022. We shall have no reasons to cry in the remaining days of the year in Jesus name. How is the journey so far? We should be in our 18th, 17th, 16th and 15th weeks. Endeavor to get baby things as you get money don't wait till you can't move oooo. May God supply our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Kindly respond when you are chanced and the remaining May mamas yet to identify with us, pls quote this post as soon as you see it to register you. Have a blessed month.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2022
pweetyoge:

Congratulations
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Awesomejah:
BA BA

BS coming soon.

Halleluyah, Congratulations darling teammate.... Welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2022
OFFICIAL HANDING OVER/ BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

Yes o, Team November the lord has done it again, am glad to announce the arrival of Baby Awesomejah... Welcome princess.

Wow!!! Who did this? No other one than the Almighty God, The author and finisher of our faith.... November is over, we bless God for seeing us through the 9months journey and making us come out victorious.. We bless God cos our babies will forever be a source a joy to us.
We commit the remaining belleful mamas into the care of the Most high, he will journey with them to the end in Jesus name.

This is me officially handing over to December Cappo, ma'am I pray the Lord will strengthen u and ur team mates in Jesus name, you shall all come out rejoicing in Jesus name.

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA and BS seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(BA seen)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........XX(BA seen)
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........XY(BA seen)
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(BA seen)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(BA seen)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......XX(BA seen)
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....(Unknown)We await your testimony ma
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(BA seen)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(BA seen)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)We await your testimony Mama
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink) We are also waiting to hear your testimony ma

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Happy new month to us all strong and beautiful DECEMBER MAMAS!!

Its officially our month of testimony and we cant thank God enough for bringing us this far in our pregnancy

So sorry I have been away for a while now and thanks so much to those that checked on me

We are going to bring forth of our babies succesfully without any issues....Amen

NAME:Amakapretty
EDD:dec 5th
SEX:XY

NAME:untamedd
EDD:dec 6th

NAME:tiffanyj
EDD:9th dec

NAME:Giftdiddy
EDD:dec 10th

NAME:Bellaluce
EDD:dec
SEX

NAME:Brooke60
EDDDec 17
SEX
Tnkx

The lord is our strenght

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giftdiddy: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Amakapritty:
Happy new month to us all strong and beautiful DECEMBER MAMAS!!

Its officially our month of testimony and we cant thank God enough for bringing us this far in our pregnancy

So sorry I have been away for a while now and thanks so much to those that checked on me

We are going to bring forth of our babies succesfully without any issues....Amen

NAME:Amakapretty
EDD:dec 5th

NAME:untamedd
EDD:dec 6th

NAME:tiffanyj
EDD:9th dec
SEX:

NAME:Giftdiddy
EDD:dec 10th
SEX:

NAME:Bellaluce
EDD:dec
SEX

NAME:Brooke60
EDDDec 17
SEX
Tnkx

The lord is our strenght

Welcome back � hope you are fine. Please update mine XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
kunmisola:

To the all-seeing, marvelous and awesome God we render our praises. We thank you for the gift of life and despite everything, we can gladly say the Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever.

We appreciate you for the precious gifts growing in us and how far you have brought us, may our praises never cease. Oh Lord, continue to journey with us and give us the grace to bring forth like the Hebrew women. We pray for stress-free journey and short and easy delivery in Jesus name.

Happy new month teamies, welcome to the last month of 2022. We shall have no reasons to cry in the remaining days of the year in Jesus name. How is the journey so far? We should be in our 18th, 17th, 16th and 15th weeks. Endeavor to get baby things as you get money don't wait till you can't move oooo. May God supply our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Kindly respond when you are chanced and the remaining May mamas yet to identify with us, pls quote this post as soon as you see it to register you. Have a blessed month.

Thank you for doing the work. Me I just dey. No energy, na so so good aversion and throwing up...almost at 15 weeks...I can't wait to be normal again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
indian03:

Thank you for doing the work. Me I just dey. No energy, na so so good aversion and throwing up...almost at 15 weeks...I can't wait to be normal again.

Kpele mama. God will make it easy for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niceapple: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hello everyone,
Thank God for all the good news and blessings he has bestowed on each and everyone of us.

I recently discovered that I am pregnant and my EDD is July the 12th.
I trust Jesus to perfect his work and show me mercy on this journey. So, this time around I will not cast any of my young again.
I will appreciate prayers from well wishers thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Niceapple:
Hello everyone,
Thank God for all the good news and blessings he has bestowed on each and everyone of us.

I recently discovered that I am pregnant and my EDD is July the 12th.
I trust Jesus to perfect his work and show me mercy on this journey. So, this time around I will not cast any of my young again.
I will appreciate prayers from well wishers thank you.
And so shall it be for you in Jesus name.we shall not cast any of our young again.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
I say a very big Ameeeen. Happy new month Cappo and able mamas.

We are 17wks plus.

kunmisola:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Giftdiddy:

Welcome back � hope you are fine. Please update mine XY

Am fine dear,how are u pushing,will update it asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.