Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8111670 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Mummies I cnt sleep ooo,I have cold and am so restless..I close my eyes for 5mintues and @ the slightest sound m up****secondly my bosom isn't bringin out milk,my boys are on Nan..what should I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lol honey dnt be scared, u wnt feel much pain though I dread d tot of dem cuttin me also.. I tink d stretch mark has 2do wit 1ce kind of skin cos hvnt used anythg nd I dnt have stretch mark.. Pls is dis discharge thg normal, I'm getting worried cos I just feel it trickle down and wet my pants..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hummingbird: Mummies I cnt sleep ooo,I have cold and am so restless..I close my eyes for 5mintues and @ the slightest sound m up****secondly my bosom isn't bringin out milk,my boys are on Nan..what should I do
sorry bout dat, my sister experienced d bosom thing too nd used to take lots of hot pap to make it flow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
@ hummingbird, please you need to rest o. About breastmilk some people advise to use moringa, yellowpawpaw said she used sheabutter and warm water to massage the breast. Just don't worry, all will be well.
@ queen, don't mind me jare, I'm always scared of pain. I've also been having discharges and I complained to my midwife, she said its normal, that the excess hormone is producing more discharge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ok tanks honey..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2013
@Queen.labisi. The discharge is normal o. It started for me since week 4 sef. I learnt if there is no odour and itch down there then it's absolutely normal.

Hummingbird. Maybe you should go and complain at the hospital before the boo.bs start getting painful. Have any adults come to stay with you yet? They should have ideas on how to make the milk flow.. Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doubleblessing(f): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Pele hummingbird,pls try and rest o. I learnt pap and kunu helps breast milk flow;but pls watch your sugar intake(especially from beverages) cos of yourself and the great ones.

For me,it's like 1st trimester symptoms are back o(nausea and throwing up),though I'm an ulcer patient,I dunno what to do,it's so frustrating.

Also,I'll like to ask:pls which is better for newborn,boots products or Johnson's?

Do have a fruitful day people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2013
@Hummingbird, keep offering the breasts to them,constant pressure from their mouth will make it flow.increase your fluid intake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2013
double blessing: Pele hummingbird,pls try and rest o. I learnt pap and kunu helps breast milk flow;but pls watch your sugar intake(especially from beverages) cos of yourself and the great ones.

For me,it's like 1st trimester symptoms are back o(nausea and throwing up),though I'm an ulcer patient,I dunno what to do,it's so frustrating.

Also,I'll like to ask:pls which is better for newborn,boots products or Johnson's?

same with me o, I have been sick for like a week now and find it hard to eat well. May God help us. As for the baby product Byvan said Johnson is the best( I trust het judgement because she is a mother), but warned me to make sure I get the original one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
double blessing: Pele hummingbird,pls try and rest o. I learnt pap and kunu helps breast milk flow;but pls watch your sugar intake(especially from beverages) cos of yourself and the great ones.

same thing with me about the throwing up thing o, this morning i could not stand the aroma of my hubby's meal though he forced me to eat but i threw up after about 30mins,i hope to eat soon but pray it goes. my sister it is well,make we just dey take one day at a time God go help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Rukemi
lollll dh is not d breas.t type, thank God cos dey thing dey pain me from start till now.

About this baby bathset.... no one is talkin of CHICCO abegi make una talk of it, my SIL no wan make l rest for Chicco ooo, she said if l no buy she go use her money buy am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
@udoka, I'm not familiar with the bath set o. Can you post a picture?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
Madam tjskii is in the building!!!. How are you doing ma?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
here is their website for their range of products - They have different kinds of baby creams, dont even know they recommended; wish to hear from mums that have used the product.
http://www.chicco.com.my/product_info_704001-100972.htm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doubleblessing(f): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Udoka,I've heard about the chicco range as well,learnt they are quite good,though a bit more expensive.

@Honey86 & esmeralda1,it is well my sisters.

I was on IV fluid over the weekend cos I could not retain any food/fluid. Pls is there any home remedy for heartburn/nausea/vomiting?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
double blessing: @Udoka,I've heard about the chicco range as well,learnt they are quite good,though a bit more expensive.

@Honey86 & esmeralda1,it is well my sisters.

I was on IV fluid over the weekend cos I could not retain any food/fluid. Pls is there any home remedy for heartburn/nausea/vomiting?
Ginger works wonders for nausea/vomitting, fresh ginger works best, make tea with it or suck on a piece. As for heartburns preventive measures like sitting up for a few hours after meals, avoiding fried foods, spicy meals and drinking a lot of water with meal especially beans helps reduce it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks so much for all d bestwishes,realy preciate it,I jus dey get myself now,meen therz nthn lik aving a natural delivery,CS no be beans, cheesy cheesy,my lil man was brought out weighin 4kg,lookin at him u wud thnk hez a mnth old baby,I realy bless God,next thing now na family planning, grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2013

hw many weeks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doubleblessing(f): 3:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks bludeville,I'll try the ginger therapy. I "religiously' abide by all those preventive measures you mentioned,all will be well by His grace.

@queen_labisi:30weeks+

Tjskii,the Lord will renew your strength,e-hugs&kisses for you and baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fetok: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Hi experienced Mummies in da house!pls i am 8month pregnant,and positive to hepatitis b surface antigen.I was told all i ve to do is to give the baby hepatitis B immunoglobulin followed by vaccine to prevent transverse transmission.
Pls how much does hepatitis B immunoglobulin cost in Nigeria?
All response ll be appreciated.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2013
@fetok, is it your doctor that prescribed the injection?. And are you registered in a private clinic or government hospital?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2013
fetok: Hi experienced Mummies in da house!pls i am 8month pregnant,and positive to hepatitis b surface antigen.I was told all i ve to do is to give the baby hepatitis B immunoglobulin followed by vaccine to prevent transverse transmission.
Last price i knew was about 4 thousand and sone fractions, but that was about a year ago. The price could have either gone up or down.All is well my dear. please be sure to follow up on your hepatitis my dear, more tests and then the antiviral drugs that you need to take. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Am so happy ƒσя our new mamas in †ђξ house. May Ɣ☺ur joy never turn sour. Am in my 8wks N̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ ♍☹r♌i♌g sickness Ȋ̝̊̅§ reducing but am always sleeping can't even stand up to cook sahur ƒσя hubby anymore but he's not complaining sha.to all expectant mother may we deliver safely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hello preggy Mamas,i went for my check up today at 30weeks.To God be the glory,all my tests are ok . I wish the remaining 10wks can just double itself in twos.It is really cumbersome trying to watch the baby's weight,thats my greatest challenge now.i pray that this time around,my baby won't weigh more than 3.5,i won't want to be stitched a third time.

@new mummies, how are you ladies and your cuties,you are highly missed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
fetok: Hi experienced Mummies in da house!pls i am 8month pregnant,and positive to hepatitis b surface antigen.I was told all i ve to do is to give the baby hepatitis B immunoglobulin followed by vaccine to prevent transverse transmission.

My first advice: Go and have a retest in a medical lab. If it's a private hospital that conducted the test, they may not be accurate. The test wouldn't cost you more than 5-10minutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fetok: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
honey86: @fetok, is it your doctor that prescribed the injection?. And are you registered in a private clinic or government hospital?.
I have done the test in many laboratory and the result is still positive.
I registered at teaching hospital.
Hepatologist at the hospital mentioned that i ll take both hepatitis B immunoglobulin and vaccine,so i want to know how much it will cost me so as to prepare for it.Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
@byvan, thank God baby is kicking. I envy you o, wish I'm in my 35th week.
@fetoks all will be well. I'm glad you are registered at a teaching hospital.
@all, there is a vaccine for hepatitis, the last time I had mine in 2007 it was 20 naira per shot. it shouldn't be more than 100 naira per shot now. let's protect ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Honey86 , how far along are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
tjskii. Speedy recovery. Epele ma.
Hajia Chestnut. Enjoy the sleep now o. There may be a time you will be awake almost throughout the night.
honey86. I planned on getting the shot too. I just had the test. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
byvan: @ Honey86 , how far along are you?
19+6. Still have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ honey86, 15 more weeks is not that far,you ll get there soon.I still have 10more weeks to serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
@rukemi291 thanks jare i understand U̶̲̥̅̊. @byvan U̶̲̥̅̊ made M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ remember wen i was pregnant with my son,my husband was starving M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ of some foods due to †ђξ fear for †ђξ weight of †ђξ baby,he wouldn't let M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ eat egg with my yam,i will use fish sauce instead i was really angry at him den but later thanked him wen my baby came weighing 3.5kg A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i heard no tear. So watch out

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.