Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8112777 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
@ mizcin thanks a lot Ma'am for those detailed explanations above.Sorry about ur loss.I thank God he has blessed u again.This one will leave to fulfill his days and purpose on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89 accept my condolences. Oh God please comfort her. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89, I am so sorry about your loss. May the Lord of Bounty give you triple for your loss.
It is well with you.

Please mamas that have lost a baby, toddler or child. I know it is far from easey to relieve thr experience or memory but please share your stories about what went wrong so that we can learn from it and do our own human part to prevent such cases.
You will be saving another child, you may find closure from sharing your story too.

MissOpe, I replied you with a very lengthy detail o buh that stewpid antispambott decided to go coocoo on me and got me banned till some hours ago. Just follow the mamas advice. Buy hospital/ medical needs and clothes till 3 mths.
Goodluck and may this child Kolawole/ Korede wink

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
firsttymum:
Ozycy so is that it's cheaper to shop in naija?
That's not wat I meant in my previous post. But true true, some things are cheaper in Naija ooo, I no go lie, maybe for places like lag even abj sef. Convert overall of $8-$10 to naira.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89:
I am happy that God has giving me breath that's enough reason to be thankful. i lost ma first fruit, ma prince on the 20/9/2015 yeah i saw his handsome face but he went to heaven how hard it is; . #Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN# Mmuah
OMG, am so so short of words. Pls take heart dear for GOD has a better plan for you. I can't just forget how you end your post @ the bolded. It's well sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teegali(f): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thank you all for all ur prayers, I wish all pushing mama s safe delivery and I prayer that none will witness loss of our LO s.Jennifer89 ,I m so sorry for ur loss,God will make it double blessings for us and He will do it very soon.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
MissOpe:

@ my sweet class captain.....pls pardon me ma, didn't purposely delay the purchase of the Items.....na money do ojoro.....I think I'm forgiven now......#smiles#
Yes my dear teamie, you are forgiven. Try and enter market asap and buy the things you need. If you can go with someone, dat will be fine too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89:
I am happy that God has giving me breath that's enough reason to be thankful. i lost ma first fruit, ma prince on the 20/9/2015 yeah i saw his handsome face but he went to heaven how hard it is; but i have to let go. sometimes the unimaginable hit you hard to shake ur faith but i will stand strong in the word coz HE KNOWS BEST. so congratulate me coz I'm gonna come back to this forum to shear ma BS next year by the special grace of God. congrats to all September mamas and safe delivery to all pushing mamas. #Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN# Mmuah

So sorry for your loss dear, God will give you all the strength and courage you need at this time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emioga: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
@MissOpe go to new market. Their is a woman upstairs when you enter tru fish and meat. Shebby stores. nice stuff. went to sagamu at 36 weeks o grin# team October
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Teegali from Ttc abi? Why? It is well, like you said you will come again to share your joy by God's grace. I still thank God you are alive my sister and your husband is OK. You both will testify soon.

@Jenny, sorry for the loss. God will give you double for your shame. He is faithful still. I thank God for your life and that of your husband. Both of you will testify soon.

@Doubledouble, thank God for your twins and for safe delivery.

Every due mama, I wish you all safe delivery. We shall hear from you and your baby/ies will be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
God in heaven you see what has happened again? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please help us all! Take this kind of calamity far away from us please in Jesus name I pray amen.

Jennifer89 may God console you (((hugs)))

The remaining mamas (Including me o)
I place at your feet oh Lord! Please protect us , our partners and our Los!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadowell: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89 & teegail sorry for ur loss, I pray that the Lord will console you both.
No other pregnant woman will loss her baby,
My Lord please let us not hear sad news in this e-family any more in Jesus Name.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
#TeamApril/May reporting
Havefaith222:
Congrats @ Beegail1 and Double double ,may ur LOs be a constant source of joy to you and your family.
Pushing Mamas,vigilante Mamas.....how dey go dey go?God would make it easy for us all in Jesus Name

Abeg wey 2016 mamas oo,I need team April Associates in the house .
Happy bumping my pipo#inBeninintonation#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89:
I am happy that God has giving me breath that's enough reason to be thankful. i lost ma first fruit, ma prince on the 20/9/2015 yeah i saw his handsome face but he went to heaven how hard it is; but i have to let go. sometimes the unimaginable hit you hard to shake ur faith but i will stand strong in the word coz HE KNOWS BEST. so congratulate me coz I'm gonna come back to this forum to shear ma BS next year by the special grace of God. congrats to all September mamas and safe delivery to all pushing mamas. #Mother alive,baby alive,husband alive and plenty money IJN# Mmuah

So sorry dear! The Lord will give you another in a short while. Take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89:
.chia! My sister so sorry 4 ur loss may the lord that kns the best give u double 4 this loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
@jennifer89 and Teegali

May the Almighty God console you and bless you sooner than you expect.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
@viviparity

Beegail

Doubledouble

Congratulations on the arrival of your Los. May they bring lots of blessings and joy to your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
@zaynie., Pele. I pray that God Almighty heals your MIL.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
teegail and Jennifer89 , so sorry for your loss,God woll surly reward you with double.
Its so heartbreaking after going through the stress of 9 month but God knows the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
So many tins hapun 4 dis auz;happy and sad.congrats shiller,dunasy,abiagirl777,terese69,olalayo1710,viviparity,doubledouble,comet2011,beegail1 and other new mamas dat i 4got 2 name.
My condolonces 2 teegali and jennifer89,by next year u shall b carrying ur bundle of joy in ur arms,#mother alive baby alive husband alive and plenty money inshaAllah.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovinggod(f): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Congrats to all the mamas that have put to birth. May God give you all the very resources to take care of them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
beegail1:
To God be d glory. I was blessed with a bouncing baby boy on Friday. Mother n son doing fine. The lord is good. Bs later. FTM Baby's weight 3.5kg
congratulatns dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyEsther: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
@Mumilaw or Any Mom that knows: If you happen to read this. Please can you give me the details of where you did the flushing? Also, did you do hsg after the flushing? How many months gap did you do the flushing after stopping the serrapeptase/natokinase?
Thanks as I await your response

Congratulations to all Preggie moms . May you all carry to full term and deliver safely. #Mother alive Father alive LO alive, with Plenty money too in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
jenny,infact i am so sad to hear this. the lord will console u and give u double to replace ur loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
hello mamas, sure every1 is doing good. so so sorry for d losses, God surely has bigger tins in store for u. Been a while, for those who can rem me im d 1 with a hard bump jst above m pubic bone and 8weeks. I an now 13weeks gone. So here's an update, went for an u/s few days later, saw d fetus measuring right, and OMG some nasty fibroids, d tecnician spent so much time measurin i jst knew somtin was up. counted about 8 of em, 4 large 1s(8-4cm) n 4small(3-2cm). boy! did i cry... only me 1, first preg. really felt down,prolly why

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
@Teegali and Jennifer89.. God knows best..may He wipe your pain and bless yu soonest with multiples who'll be blessings to you both

@Anak123..worry not..you'll be fine and your babies too would..I've watched a lady on TLC birth her child normally with a massive fibroid..be strong and prayerful always

@Teamdecember mamas how are we doing..hmm..the heaviness is increasing gradually and I'm beginning to get scared as we still have a long way to go.. May God help us..Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
*Roll call*

Eminya
Firsttymum
Lightedpath
T4tunu
AwesomeGodiav
Fabmummy
Nafikowa
Livelystone
Chizzy86
Zee10
Chinwendym
Gtkay
Trendy80s
Erei
Oriste

If you are a November mama and your name is not listed please pardon me and indicate,
and if you don port or not a November mama with your name listed abeg indicate o!

Captain firsttymum I don help you collate the names of your crew members grin

from me its bye bye to September and hello October!!!! kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer89, please accept my sympathy. God knows best. He will console you and give you double for your pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chinwendym:
*Roll call*

Eminya
Firsttymum
Lightedpath
T4tunu
AwesomeGodiav
Fabmummy
Nafikowa
Livelystone
Chizzy86
Zee10
Chinwendym
Gtkay
Trendy80s

If you are a November mama and your name is not listed please pardon me and indicate,
and if you don port or not a November mama with your name listed abeg indicate o!

Captain firsttymum I don help you collate the names of your crew members grin

from me its bye bye to September and hello October!!!! kiss
hahhahahahhaaha... My able class captain.... Abeg o. U r the captain... Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
firsttymum:
hahhahahahhaaha... My able class captain.... Abeg o. U r the captain... Gbam
Oti o! Mbanu. I just dey help you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Priase the Lord with me, fello Mamas
Welcomed my beautiful princess around 2.30pm on Tuesday.
Birth story is loading.....

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
@jennifer89, so sorry for your loss.
I believe God that by this time next year, you will be carrying ur LO.
#Hugs

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Slicky27 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.