Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8120423 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Madam Hummingbird, tjskii and opeoluwa, how are the babies doing and hope you're gradually recovering from the birth stress.

My big sisters; Rukemi291, Byvan, honey86, udoka, esmeralda1, Mutty.babe and all other preggy sisters in the house; I just say make I holla at us ooo, trust our babies are kicking well.

Abeg, make una do quick deliver babes for the handsome bobos wey don dey ground; I don dey plant yams to pay dowry ooo smiley smiley smiley grin grin.

Happy Birthday esmeralda1, Best Wishes.

Regards!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Helloooo....my babies were named today, Adesire Rapheal Omogbolade Abefe and Adedoyin Micheal Omobolarinwa Akanni.grin grin..dey also got their first eulogy today n were also backed today too..am sending party jollof rice through E-DHL smiley smiley....to all preggies,you shall all deliver lyk d hebrew woman..n pls I need babes for my boys to hook up withgrin...I love you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
congratulations. one of your babies is my name sake, Adedoyin. olorun a wo won o. Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Hummingbird, Mmmmmh arch angel Michael and Rachael, congrats to the angels kiss

@Mcfemad, God has been good to the Mamas,thx for remembering us.Hope our boy is flexing his muscles grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
honey86: congratulations. one of your babies is my name sake, Adedoyin. olorun a wo won o. Enjoy.
guess you have to pay money to my big boy then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thanks every1 may God bless u all my baby is sucking big time now bt sleepness nites my breast are gushin milk like tap motherhood is very huMmmmm can't wait to eat namin rice come friday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
byvan: grin@Rukemi,i was already binding and casting any spirit of pregnancy,nextyear or ever grin.

You got me laughing so hard and bringing out tears, sincerely......
#checking to see i quoted the right person this time# grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
opeolukoya: Thanks every1 may God bless u all my baby is sucking big time now bt sleepness nites my breast are gushin milk like tap motherhood is very huMmmmm can't wait to eat namin rice come friday
you are very lucky,mine is stil having a hard time coming out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Macfemad. We dey there jare. Abeg plant the yams well o. Because my baby girl will be veeeerrrrrry expensive.

Hummingbird. Congrats babe. They have lovely names.

Mrs. Ope. Lol. Baby has a lot to feed on. Exclusive brea.stfeeding things.

@all. Pls let's watch the drugs we take o. Our joy will not turn sour o. Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=Mcfemad] thanks so much the great father of the thread, the baby are really bouncing i cant just wait to hold them cause am jealous of the latest mummies in the house. @esmeralda1, happy birthday to u madam, wishing u long life and prosperity. @all pls what are the signs of labour cause i want 2 get myself prepared cause am very close to the D-DAY.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hummingbird: Helloooo....my babies were named today, Adesire Rapheal Omogbolade Abefe and Adedoyin Micheal Omobolarinwa Akanni.grin grin..dey also got their first eulogy today n were also backed today too..am sending party jollof rice through E-DHL smiley smiley....to all preggies,you shall all deliver lyk d hebrew woman..n pls I need babes for my boys to hook up withgrin...I love you all
am so happy 4 u. but i havnt seen my rice yet. well, still expeting it. i would have wish to be ur inlaw but my baby girl is coming with her husby.... lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2013
@udoka, how is baby doing? Its true all pregnancies are different. Am only 10 weeks and I have noticed the dark line already.
@tjskii and hummingbird, its well wit ur boys. Congrats on the naming.beautiful names. Hummingbird, drink more liquid like tea, ogi and even amala.it will help ur milk production.
@ope, motherhood is not easy but fun anyway. God is ur strenght.
To all heavy mamas, wishing u quick and easy delivery!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks everybody, i slept quite early yesterday so i couldnt reply to my birthday messages, ese o and Amen
@Hummingbird ur boy (Adedoyin)has alot of money to pay o,since he's now sharing name with us
honey86: congratulations. one of your babies is my name sake, Adedoyin. olorun a wo won o. Enjoy.
@honey86 i guessed as much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Now on my fetal weight loss programme,i have been feeding on whole wheat bread,oats and skimmed milk.The taste is nothing to write home about but the fear of tears or episiotomy is the beginning of childbirth wisdom,so help me God embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ellamich: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
hi all congrats to all new mums,am 41 with 4 girls, lost two boys due to hbp dont know if i should try again advice me pls my girls need a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
@mummyf
my sis, we are doing well. got some free gowns last saturday, na now l know say l get belle even blind man now knows.

@all mama and papa bonboy
when una dey born boys una no think of who dey go marry? so plant those yams and get the bags of money ready because any babe on this forum is expensive!

@byvan
you are very funny, l will join you ooo immediately l hit 3rd trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ella,I'd advise u against trying for anoda baby,at ur age,the risks of pregnancy are high,the lord has blessed u with 4lovely girls,pls focus on taking care of them,pregnancy is a beautiful thing,its also a road fraught with many dangers(I call it d valley of d shadow of death)cos anythin can happen at anytime,all we stand on is the grace of God to see us thru,so pls this isn't d time to start going down the babypath,channel ur love towards ur lovely kids and the lord will crown ur efforts

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
byvan: Now on my fetal weight loss programme,i have been feeding on whole wheat bread,oats and skimmed milk.The taste is nothing to write home about but the fear of tears or episiotomy is the beginning of childbirth wisdom,so help me God embarassed

You are trying o. God help you&us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ellamich. I support tjskii. What if you try this time and God still blesses you with a daughter? Some daughters even take care of parents more than some sons.
Plus the health risk involved. Down's syndrome is more common to old parents.

Please take care of the wonderful ones you already have and pray they bring you the sons you don't have as husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
hello experienced mommas kindly reply my post above. Am very eager to know what i will face very soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ehiblessing(f): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Am 7weeks gone and am new on NL my first months has been stressfull, i had pains all over my bossoms as if i was carring a bag of cement on my bra but recently has been totally diff, every evening is hell 4 me am always running temperature, crious cold,and am always hungry, last night i woke up with a very sharp pain on my stomach i was feeling it up to my back for staright 15 minutes b4 it came down pls what can i do 4 d cold cos dats d most crious problem nw, n wht could ve been d pain i experienced last night cos it was so painfull. Pls i need answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/signs-for-how-I-will-know-I-am-in-labour

@Muttybabe, Your answers are here,the subject of labour is well treated in this site.Every woman's labour is not the same, this ll help you prepare your mind and be observant enough to pick up the early symptoms of labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
I had a scan today and it shows that my baby is lying low in my pelvis. iinfact he was just lounging and they had to use invasive ultrasound to check the head. Is anyone else experiencing this?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
ehiblessing: Am 7weeks gone and am new on NL my first months has been stressfull, i had pains all over my bossoms as if i was carring a bag of cement on my bra but recently has been totally diff, every evening is hell 4 me am always running temperature, crious cold,and am always hungry, last night i woke up with a very sharp pain on my stomach i was feeling it up to my back for staright 15 minutes b4 it came down pls what can i do 4 d cold cos dats d most crious problem nw, n wht could ve been d pain i experienced last night cos it was so painfull. Pls i need answers
Why not visit your doctor. though all your complaints are pregnancy symptoms. Pelvic pain is common and normal as long as it doesn't last for very long or bring about bleeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Mutty.babe:
hello experienced mommas kindly reply my post above. Am very eager to know what i will face very soon

You could also read this thread from i think pg 70 for hummingbird's experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2013
ehiblessing: Am 7weeks gone and am new on NL my first months has been stressfull, i had pains all over my bossoms as if i was carring a bag of cement on my bra but recently has been totally diff, every evening is hell 4 me am always running temperature, crious cold,and am always hungry, last night i woke up with a very sharp pain on my stomach i was feeling it up to my back for staright 15 minutes b4 it came down pls what can i do 4 d cold cos dats d most crious problem nw, n wht could ve been d pain i experienced last night cos it was so painfull. Pls i need answers
Sorry about d cold n temperature, I experienced crious cold n catarrh smtime ago which also caused headache but all I used was to lick vitamin C for about 3 days n I was good even b4 d third day. It is well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2013
@ehiblessing, u are welcome, was told d pain is normal. In my 6-8 wks, smtimes i can't even sit up cos of pain in my bak and tummy bt doc never gave me any drug, dont wory, all d pain will subside as time goes by. @honey86, i think am in a similar situation, wen i had my scan at 10wks, d baby was found low in ma pelvic area. It took him time to find it. And now i do feel d bump around dat area. Wil confirm in my next scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2013
byvan: Now on my fetal weight loss programme,i have been feeding on whole wheat bread,oats and skimmed milk.The taste is nothing to write home about but the fear of tears or episiotomy is the beginning of childbirth wisdom,so help me God embarassed
mhen, i hope i wil be able to do that when d time comes. Wish u d best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2013
byvan: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/signs-for-how-I-will-know-I-am-in-labour

@Muttybabe, Your answers are here,the subject of labour is well treated in this site.Every woman's labour is not the same, this ll help you prepare your mind and be observant enough to pick up the early symptoms of labour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2013
byvan: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/signs-for-how-I-will-know-I-am-in-labour

thanks so much my sister. the link is helpful. am greatful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2013
@beauty thanks jare. They said it seems baby is more comfortable down there and decided to stay there but could move up when there is .no more space there. its just that round ligaments pain hurts more when he starts playing. it is well.
@muttybabe e ku ipalemo. It would be an easy one by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2013
@Muttybabe, you are welcome. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.