Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

God Loves Me So Dearly! Can You Say The Same? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Loves Me So Dearly! Can You Say The Same? (1021 Views)

The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly / “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Loves Me So Dearly! Can You Say The Same? by psalms(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
God loves me so dearly! Cos he gave his angels charge over me, to bear up in their hands lest i dash my foot against a stone, and he says and i quote him (the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!). U see what i mean!!!!
Re: God Loves Me So Dearly! Can You Say The Same? by clemcykul(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
yeah! and i can do all thingd through christ who strengthenes me smiley
the joy of the lord is my strength.
i am who God says i am smiley

the foolishness of God is wiser than man!

God is my wisdom
Re: God Loves Me So Dearly! Can You Say The Same? by Millena(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2007
No I can't say that God luvs me so dearly. I can only shout it from the roof tops and in the valleys. I CAN ONLY SHOUT IT FROM EVERYWHERE AND ALL SITUATIONS. I cant stop shouting how He loves me. When I look at His mercies and wonderful works in my life, I cant but shout, PRAISE THE LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Rom 8: 35 - 38. Can anything seperate us from Christ's love? Does it mean He no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or are hungry or cold or in danger or threathened with death? even the scriptures say "for your sake we are killed everyday, we are slaughtered like sheep. No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever seperate us from His love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't and the demons can't. Our fears for today our worries about tomorrow and even the powers of hell cant keep God's love away.
Re: God Loves Me So Dearly! Can You Say The Same? by Uzzyan: 3:18am On Dec 25, 2007
Yeah continuouslyyyyyyyy

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Am Talking About? / Can A Christian Be Destroyed / Ebible Xtra: The Sleekest Talking Bible: A Must Have For Every Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.